Welcome to Gaia! ::

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Vupie
Jayce Reinhardt
Vupie
Well, thought I was buying one item and then when I thought it went through I clicked another item to see the poses. Look to another screen and noticed A LOT more GC is missing than should be and when I look at my invo the item I wanted isn't there, instead some other item from the CS is...anyone else have this problem? I know for FACT that I did not click the buy button on the item I received...

Looks like I won't be buying the item I wanted from the update after all >.<

Did you send in a ticket or are you able to?
I think I read the contact us was wonky.

Yeah, I was going to try to send in a ticket to see if it could be undone, but clicking the contact us button sends you so a page that says:

The support site you are trying to view is undergoing maintenance to bring you a better experience. You are seeing this page because the site administrator has engaged Parature, from Microsoft to provide great customer service for you.

The maintenance is expected to last from 9pm EDT on Saturday, April 25th, 2015 to 6am EDT on Sunday, April 26th, 2015.

Thank you for your patience.

So I guess I will have to wait, I haven't had had to send a ticket in before lol.

According to Prue right here, you can send a PM to an Admin titled "Billing Inquiry"

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Vupie

I think it happened to me a few weeks ago in Loyal's Bazaar. I was buying a few CIs and accidently clicked on a pair of wings; I was pretty sure I closed the details for them and opened back the CI to buy another one and.. well, when I checked my inventory I realized I had bought the wings by accident. Since I wasn't 100% sure if I had bought them by clicking on their "buy item" button, I didn't report it at the time; but if I didn't do that mistake and a few others starts to report similar issues, it's possible that there's a small bug in the shops code.

Hopeful Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
Finally managed to rake in enough GC for Aware Aether Emporium. =w= It's such a pretty item~

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I'll more than likely never own one since it's a user recolor and people are charging insane prices for it, but I am digging hard on Crazed Hatter. Really well done recolor! And Aware Aether Emporium is so cute! emotion_kirakira

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
AMG Crazed Hatter <333 -dies over 9000 then revives- I must have it, it just feels so perfect, gdi tho now im missing another hatter </3 (freaking hatter manic collector)

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Omg Aware Aether Emporium isnt a LQI? YES! I'll be able to get it on the next tier then, that makes me happy biggrin

V a r u s k u n's Princess

Sexy Kitten

Lulu Used Speak!

♥I can't read the description for sissy the sheltie without sobbing. The item makes me wish i had a really really cute tortoiseshell tabby mix kitty cat item to honor one of the pets my family lost really suddenly. ♥

It was very effective!

Wild Bookworm

I love the Hazel Phoenix Strike wings, I'm surprised that's so relatively cheap in the MP xd

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Must... hoard... steampunk...

(I don't have a problem ok?)

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Does anyone know when the Aware Aether Emporium item leaves the shops?

Widower

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
... okay, so what is the item that has those pants next to the sheltie? The cute boy with what looks like shocker headphones.

<.< 'cause i need that expression and those pants and I'm at a loss as to what they are.

Widower

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
Ichigo Arerugi

"It will be in the shop until April 29th at 9:59 AM PDT!"

From the announcement when it came out.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
great
a monochrome male hatter

user recolored
rare chance
going for 700b+ in mp
just my luck stare

does this usermades and user recolors get re-released? they are so scarce they only circulate in high end vendors

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
azuredreams
Ichigo Arerugi

Here's hoping I can earn enough gold to buy it on the market before it leaves the shops

I HAVE A NEW MISSION.

Widower

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
Ichigo Arerugi
azuredreams
Ichigo Arerugi

Here's hoping I can earn enough gold to buy it on the market before it leaves the shops

I HAVE A NEW MISSION.

LOL, i know that feel. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas