Welcome to Gaia! ::

Speedy! Fadis took a sip to figure out the taste...now, this was strange. Sweet and sour, but much different from palm wine. Maybe this could be a sustitute for when she didn't want to get tipsy.

Oh, yeah, the question. "I am Fadis," she introduced herself, pronouncing the 'f' strangely. Then she took a big swig of the lemonade. "Eh, who are you?" she asked promptly after, not bothering to wipe her mouth this time. She'd just have to do it again.

Fadis wondered what was up with the long ears, but she didn't say anything yet. All main Gaian races were weird in a way.
[[Hey I am falling asleep. D: I'm sorry I couldn't continue D:]]
Terra skipped in and took her favorite place, second stool to the end, at the bar. She was in a good mood and was determined to let nothing spoil it. She waved her hand to the robot bartender behind the bar, getting herself a virgin daiquiri to start the day off on a sweet note. Start? Yes, she had just woken up after a brief power down. The last night and previous day had been spent perfecting a project, which was now finished. It was the reason for her good mood.

She swished her eyes around the room, letting the statistics flow up her vision unnoticed. It had to be a good day.
Rhoslyn returned via boat, coming in with more supplies.

After all, the vodka, Everclear, shrimp, and steaks needed to be refilled.
After bringing the crates onshore, Rhoslyn busted out the crowbar and went to work opening them, using a combination of his telekinesis and manual labor to re-stock the bar.
With everything unloaded, Rhoslyn would take up his usual behind the bar spot, his kids off doing whatever it is they were wont to do on a Saturday night. Drinking, probably.
Idle actions.

Maybe nobody was around, too busy sleeping or ******** or ********. Whichever.
Well, Fadis was around, after some kind of pimetaradox. She entered the bar, and noticed that the place had more stuff. Cool.

And also, Fadis was getting damn curious what one of the bottles of stuff was. Specifically, the stuff Ross and Akka (or whoever) drank all the time, Everclear. She didn't know what it was, but it had to taste good. After taking a seat at the bar, she fixed her blank stare at one of the bottles. "What is...that?" she asked, pointing. It would probably be hard to tell exactly which bottle, because general pointing doesn't work with small stuff at distances.
"Uh... some sort of booze. Everclear."

Rhoslyn craned his neck, then blinked and focused on the bottle. As amusing as it would be to get Fadis drunk and have her ride the bear, this line of thought needed to be pursued with more than just him around. Giving Fadis a grin, Rhoslyn would put the bottle out of arm's reach. Or, in other words, on top of the fridge. Not that it'd stop her, but still.

"Haven't seen you in a few days. How's life?"
If Fadis really wanted something, you had to put it behind a lock, because location was otherwise no barrier. Yay for great climbing.

Oh yeah, the question. It took her a second of blank staring to understand what he meant, but then she understood. "Eh, I..." and then she realized, she didn't know how to explain that she was decorating her tent. Brief silence. "Nothing new happens," she admitted. Yeah. Wake up, get palm wine and food, play, repeat steps 2 and 3 as necessary, go to bed. "How's, eh, your life?" she had trouble communicating, but even simple-minded midgets can learn.

((brb))
"About the same. Just took a trip to the mainland for a few days... I needed more food and alcohol; my kids wanted to go clubbing and shopping. I never can understand how they can spend so much money on things."

Rhoslyn kept grinning, then poured himself a glass of half vodka, half pineapple juice. After a few rapid gulps, he sighed and set the glass down on the counter with a pleased grin on his face.

"So... remember how I said I'd buy you a dictionary?"
And there was another guy, walking down the beach towards the bar. He was holding a near empty bottle of water, dressed in loose fitting blue jeans and wearing a white jacket over white t-shirt.

Just some average joe out for a stroll, apparently. I mean, even wore sandals.

And apparently was really interested in the sand and the bar out in the middle of nowhere. Let's face it, who wouldn't? This is Gaia, bars were supposed to be located deep in a werewolf infested forest, right next to the vampire brothel.

So yeah, surprise flitted across his face combined with curiosity.

<insert stuff about hazel eyes and ruffled dirty blond hair here.>

"...Yo. Nice setup you've got here...?"

Yeah, that pause is because Rhoslyn was talking to a midget. You don't see many midgets, not to mention blue midgets, on Gaia.
Yeah, she did remember Ross mentioning a d...something, every time she tried to talk to him. Actually, it felt more like at him. "Yes..." she replied, unsure of what he meant. She folded her arms across the table and leaned forward, relaxing. "What is di...eh, that?" 'Dictionary' = TL;DR for her short-term memory. She glanced back the new guy for a moment, smiled at him, then looked back.
Terra was *still* in her spot, second chair to the end of the bar. She had been so determined to have a good time, and then nothing had happened at all. She got so bored that her systems went idle, then into sleep mode, without her knowing.

Her head snapped up as she became fully conscious. Sometimes she wished she was capable of waking up sleepy and groggy like she had seen humans do since she had been here. Shrugging off the thought, she stood, making a quick ancy circle. She realized all of a sudden that it had been two weeks since she had killed someone. The fight the other day had felt...pleasing somehow.

Her eyes scanned around the bar, assessing each person and paying attention to the stats as they painted a picture of each individual. It wasn't anywhere near perfect, since her system was based on tech, but body temperatures and whatnot could tell a lot, if you knew what was normal. Many of the people naturally had slower or quicker heartbeats than human range, and she had to account for that when assimilating data.

Her eyes fell on the bar's owner in an appraising glance, sideways out of the corner of her eye. The energy around him acted in a foreign manner, and she intended to find out why. But what was the rush? She had the rest of her life, however long that would be. Still...

She slid a couple seats over to a stool that was directly in front of the man and waved at Fadis, whom she had seen several times.

"I can operate as a food processor..." she informed Ross. "I can make just about anything. Some things take longer, is all." She twirled her plastic sword in her long dead non-alcoholic drink, sipped it, then spat it hastily back out. Gross. Her eyes slid languidly from Ross to Fadis, hoping they would not be displeased that she had inserted herself into their conversation.
[[Sup, what are we going to do about the whole Plot Night thing?]]
Daliah walked into the Bar from Ross's tentcabin and sighed. She was tired still, and a bit sore for some reason. Maybe she had slept in a bad angle...whatever the problem was her muscles were a bit tense.
Taking her usual spot behind the bar, and filling herself the usual glass of lemonade she smiled at Ross and the unfamiliar patron who had shown up.
Hello Sir.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces