Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daliah glanced over at the newcomer who had entered. A friendly grin to her before looking at Fadis, her bunny ears twitched as she thought about what Fadis could have meant.
Oh! Lemonade!
She rushed to get a glass and then reached in the fridge for the lemonade she makes once in a while and poured Fadis a glass.
Here you are dear, your Lemonade.
Giggling a bit she then leaned against the counter drinking her own lemonade. Ross was handling the new comer.
Her glare was intense, withering, and disdainful. A look that could destroy cities, should the need or want arise within her. Today, however, she was at peace regardless of the hot and brash look she gave him. No, a lie; she needed attention. Or weed. No, both. Both would be good for her. A good ounce of masculine affection and ten times that in weed. Tasty.
The thought nearly made her lick her full, lovely lips, but she resisted. It would almost seem like a quick come-on. She would keep her cool and hold in those needs for as long as it took.

Gently clearing her throat, she gave a quick up-down to the man before her, barely noticeable. He wasn't bad. Nearly naked, as well. Nice touch, no points off. And he offered her booze. He was still at a solid eight.
The woman turned her chin some to clear her head, her raven curls moving fluidly as well as her bangs. Lovely. The withering stare turning into a more gentle look, regardless of how untruthful it was, she murmurs something about vodka in her dark, alluring voice.
Woo, drink! "Thank you," Fadis responded as she took the lemonade, then took a sip from it. Mmm, this stuff was good. She looked at the newcomer girl, who--

CODE ******** RED. Instincts detected, by the shape of the person's body, the black dress, pale skin, and other miscellany, that this was most likely a vampire. Out of nowhere, Fadis briefly screeched in terror, let go of her lemonade (cue glass crash sound), and hurdled the bar before getting down low to hide behind Ross and iZac. Fear mode on.
Different strokes for different folks. For the briefest of seconds, the faerie considered giving the woman a dose of his glamour to prove a point, but decided against it. As amusing as it would be to watch the woman have a screaming orgasm in front of everyone, Rhoslyn suspected that Daliah wouldn't take too kindly to the act. It was still totally worth it, but... maybe later. Add that to the list.

- Get the midget drunk and have her ride a coked out bear
- Cause random orgasms among the patrons

A sweet-a** list. Refuge in audacity for the win. Anyway, he'd pour her the drink in silence, still grinning.

"Lover girl, have I mentioned that I can't ever watch you drink with a straw without getting flashbacks?"

Not exactly the most subtle way of expressing his loyalty, but then again, refuge in audacity.
Daliah's bunny ears stood on end as she heard Fadis screech, but it was quickly disregarded when she caught sight of what seemed to be Ross flirting with a patron.
You ********' pig...
She shook her head and angrily brushed past Ross ignoring the other woman who was sitting there eyeing him as well.
Angry, violent thoughts ran through her head as she stormed out of the bar and into an empty tentcabin far away from Ross's. How could he?
[[Night ya'll!]]
Venom shot through her veins like her own blood, and she was sure it would come out her mouth if she spat at him. He'd get poisoned and die, she would laugh softly to herself and leave with no other word. A promising thought, although...she thought it would be better if she kept him alive. That way she could smack him around a bit. Appetizing.
Taking a steadying breath, wrapping those long, pale hands around the chilled glass, she drinks it swiftly, one smooth gulp. As if she'd drink through a straw... Did he truly think she'd take that kind of lame come-on? What a fool.

Staring back up at him with her crimson, fire-filled eyes, she stands up and leans over the bar. With a nice view of her cleavage, she takes the bottle from him and sits on the stool with a soft jiggle.
"Beg pardon?" She whispers, her eyes glinting dangerously in the light. Would he play her game? Or would he crack jokes and risk her fury? She thought the latter was much more likely, considering the person before her. A naked...man. Once an eight, now about a negative two. Hard fall, no?
Something something, Fadis screeched and Connor decided it was time to leave.

"Er...how much do I owe...for the water?"

Couldn't hurt to ask, hell, at least he didn't dash off without paying.

It was a wee bit crazy around the bar.
"Yeah, figured that'd happen."

Rhoslyn shrugged, then went back to paying attention to the new girl. Admittedly, he wasn't too concerned - if one could talk their way out of an orgy involving an ex-lover and both of their kids, an off-color sexual innuendo wasn't much of an obstacle either.

"I appear to've pissed off my lover again. If it weren't for the angry makeup sex, I probably wouldn't do it as much." He grinned, then finished off his own drink. "Or if I bothered to actually think about what I say before I say it. Perhaps I should have looked at Daliah before saying that..."

Hopefully she'd get the hint that whatever she was selling, Rhoslyn wasn't buying.

"Oh well, it'll work out. So, you've got a name?"
Feronen walked from a heavily-wooded portion of the island, his P90 resting against his torso as he moved forward. He was sweaty, and his jacket was tied around his waist, revealing a rather built physique, although not massive muscular like 'Ahnie' back in his prime. No, Feronen was just...built.

He stepped back into the little gazebo/pagoda thing that happened to be the bar, taking a look around. He had come back after having heard the scream, but he figured that, since there was no loud explosion or gunfire accompanying it that it wasn't all that important.

"Someone scream?"
Fadis slowly rose up from behind the bar, obviously still scared as s**t over the new woman. The midget was still paranoid, so she hid right behind iZac for protection. Insert probable robotic one-liner from the bot here.
"Owe... for water...? I'm sorry, but if I was going to charge you for a glass of water I'd just give you a nailbat and tell you to hit me in the sack a few dozen times, 'cause that's the equivalent of what I'd be doing to you."

Rhoslyn laughed, then turned to Feronen.

"Yeah, Fadis saw a ghost or something. I didn't ask. And can you tell me where Daliah stormed off too? I think I offended her and I'm hoping to make that up."

Flowers? Meh, too contrived. Breakfast in bed was a nicer touch, but he was smart enough to realize that walking in on an angry woman with a gun wasn't a healthy idea, especially if he woke her up. Whatever, it'd come to him.

"d**k in a box. Nevermind."
"Ah. That explains the screaming." Feronen sighed, looking over at the terrified, tiny woman. "Y'all gave me a start there, but when gunfire didn't follow the scream..."

He shrugged. "I couldn't tell you where Daliah went, man. Ain't her keeper, y'know, boss?"
Terra was silent for a few minutes as she processed Ross's request.

"A quarter of the amount of gold will come out if you put in sand. Because sand in this area is made mostly from Silicon Dioxide, which contains, per molecule a total of 30 protons and thirty neutrons. Gold contains 79 protons and 118 neutrons. There will be leftover protons, so much hydrogen will result as a byproduct. I will be highly flammable until it dissipates, so I would need to be in a safe environment, if I was going to produce it regularly. I can carry fifty pounds of weight with no ill effect whatsoever at all times, but it will take me about a full day to produce the materials. One secluded day and I could produce over ten pounds of gold. Assuming it is a sunny day and I can charge myself accordingly. I am highly energy efficient. I imagine it would make me very hungry."

"Cocaine would be considerably more complex, although it might be more efficient for me to produce it as the same time as gold, since it needs a good deal of hydrogen. It contains a total of 531 protons and 523 neutrons per molecule. I would end up with a seventeenth of what I put in in sand. Also it would take longer. If I did it at the same time as gold, I would not be flammable and could remain within society without fear of blowing everyone else up. "

"And hmmm...gunpowder...((I'll spare you all my calculations on this one)) would refine at about the same rate as cocaine. It would take me several days and a good deal of energy to produce both of the last. I would also need a thorough cleaning in between uses to avoid cross contamination and clogging up my reflexes..." she contemplated the idea of making these compounds. Food would only take a few moments, but I guess that was the point, it would be harder to get a hold of. It would be simpler to make diamonds, she mused, though it would take more energy.
Terra watched Fadis out of the corner of her eye, wondering if it was her or another who instilled such fear in the little thing. She also felt herself chuckling at Daliah's response.

"Your mate seems to suffer from emotional reactions that lack valid stimulation," she told Ross, and laughed out loud, enjoying the feeling, though her face was ill accustomed to smiling, it lit up her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff