Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Earlier in the day, G had gone out to the bridge to meet with the delivery people so he could lead them to where he wanted his new possessions put. Guiding them along the path and back to the Black Sand, he pointed out his tent and instructed that they could just leave the crates outside the canvas structure.

"Feel free to stick around for a drink; I know packing all that stuff wasn't easy," G said to the guys.

One of the three men replied to G, "We have a lot more deliveries to backwater places like this to get done, thanks for the offer though."

With that, G reached in his pocket and pulled out a few silver coins he had taken from the bag Ross showed him a week or so ago, then handed them over to the delivery guy who then divided them up between all three brown clad men. "Thanks man." And with that, the three men turned and went back to where they had left their truck.

Now G had the task of unpacking all of this stuff and getting it set up in his tent.
A large white bird flew through the skies of the island. It was a vulture the sice of a personal propeller plane. On the back of the massive beast was a man. He was sitting idian style reading a map. He woudl on occation looked over the side. "I think we're lost." He called to the bird. A small island appered. "Land there, looks like it's inhabited. The bird landed and the man got off. "Wait here for a while, or go find a floating whale. I don't care." He walked away and the vulture flew off to find a corpse.

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Lia was downing her second bottle of sprite now. She needed to find herself something to do. She pulled out her stun gun and glanced at the robot, wondering if it would short circuit if she shot it. Thought she decided against it since she might have to pay to fix it. She put her gun back in its holster. Lia actually thought someone would have come into the bar by now. I wonder if people are looking at black market stuff right now. She put her bottle down and stood up and stretched. "Hey robot, hold up the trash can." She said before picking up her first empty sprite bottle. She walked a few feet away from the bar counter then tried to throw the bottle into the trash can. She would have missed had IZac not moved the trash can to catch it. "Oh yeah. I have great aim." She said sarcastically then sighed then put her hands behind her head. "Hey, if you can cook a burger then whip one up for me." She ordered. IZac complied and went to the kitchen. "I should get myself a robot." She mused before going back to her seat. The bar was a bit boring today.
The man in black arrived at the first building which happened to be the bar. "Dues Ex Machina?" h asked himself since he had wanted a drink, something nice smooth and cold. The humidity was something he wasn't expecting. He had to be off course. the climate shouldn't have changed this much. He sat down and noticed the bar tender was a robot grilling a burger. The only other human was a pretty young girl. "Is this a robot? Like a real robot taking orders or did I end up on some island of the future."

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
G had spent all afternoon and evening unpacking his new stuff and now he had a nice little laboratory set up in the corner of his tent along with some more aesthetic touches he had added to the tent. He wasn't entirely sure what his first product would be in his renewed alchemy practice, but he was sure he'd think of something. For now though, he gathered up the wooden crates and packed them down to the bonfire pit. If anyone wanted them they could just scavenge them before the next bonfire night.

After G was done cleaning up his mess he decided he was done for the night and headed off to the showers. After a nice shower and a needed shave, he turned in for the night.

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Lia started to tap her fingers on the counter as she waited for her burger to be made. "Don't worry about any fancy stuff. Just put ketchup, mustard, and pickles on it..Oh and toast the buns a little." She spoke. The good thing about a robot was that it wouldn't get mad over custom orders like people do at fast food places. She drank what was left of her sprite then sighed before she heard the door open. She sat up straight then turned to see who it was. Some company would be nice. Aw. Just a brat. She thought with a bored expression before looking at the robot. "I'm pretty sure we aren't in the future....The year is 2009. But this is a robot server." She replied with a shrug. "I kind of want one for myself."
He could only raise an eyebrow to the fact the robot could work here, however the place was dead so maybe in a rush hour they had a human staff to work. "Then technology has progressed father then I thought." He soon took a sit. "Wonder what company made it? Handa was the the only one I knew that had made a close enough to future robot standards." He shrugged and wouldn't think to hard on the subject."I'll take a coke and jack and a chili dog."

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
((I'm gonna go now. maybe take some aspirin and go to bed. >.< wink )
Sleeping, sleeping, and more sleeping.

Suddenly, Fadis would wake up really startled. Wow, what a nightmare, and too strange to understand. After about a moment of figuring out what the heck had just went on, and calming herself down, Fadis left her tent to go get some food. Cue promptly forgetting about the dream. She brushed some black sand out of her white hair, killing the salt-and-pepper look. That happens when you sleep on a bed of sand

Anyway, Fadis remembered that iZac existed, and asked for steak. She'd get it promptly, accompanies by a robot-voiced one-liner which she didn't understand. Ignoring that, she'd devour her steak without bothering with utensils, wiped her mouth on her arm, and then went for a run around the island. Even midgets have to stay in shape somehow, and it's not by Lolgaia Steroids (patent pending).
[[Mkay here. smile ]]

Walking out of her tentcabin Daliah made her way to the bar fluffing her hair. She hated that she was still a Rabbit and couldn't fly yet. This thought put her in a bit of a sour mood, she'd get over it soon though...hopefully...
When she walked into the Bar she walked behind the counter and made herself a lemonade. This of course eased her tension.
Run, over. That was quick, but so was Fadis.

Not looking tired at all, just kind of sweaty, Fadis stepped into the bar, planning to get some palm wine because exercising requires water, and hell if Fadis knew how to get some from an actual tap. She almost began her usual search for wherever Ross put the wine, but she was quickly distracted by the fact that, uh...Dana?...was making something interesting.

"Eh, what are you making?" she asked. Yay for knowing basic words! Fadis leaned her elbows on the bar and watched/looked, whichever best fit the bunny woman's response.
Taking a peek down at Fadis, Daliah smiled.
Lemonade. Do you want some? Or can I get you something else?
She knew that she's never met this woman before and this would be a perfect opportunity(sp) to get to know her.
Well it certainly sounded like a main Gaian drink. Being the curious one, Fadis found herself willing to try it, mostly because she was thirsty from the run.

Wait, how does one deal with two questions? Fadis paused for a moment. English, what a problem. "Lem...Lemonade, please," she asked with a smile. Hey, she actually remembered the name of something that had just been said to her. She was seriously horrible with names of anything and anyone, helped by her poor memory. Fadis brushed some sweat off her brow casually.
Returning a smile to Fadis, Daliah quickly turned around and poured her a glass.
Coming right up!
Once the lemonade was poured in the glass she slid it over to Fadis, then grabbed her own drink and took a few sips.
So miss, what is your name?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces