Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
*even before she replies to him, he stands up and turns around. he looks to the walls, to the ceilling, to everything. he never stops at a place for more than a sec.*
That seems to be some cool place you've got here. How come I didn't find this before?
*holds his shin with one of his hands, while the other is crossed in front of his chest, looking so pensative.*
-She tilts her head to the left.- "Well this place is hard to find!" -She shrugs lightly.- "But it is nice here.."

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
Yeah, seems so...
*goes to the bar, grabs a chair and sits on it, but with the chair's backs in front of him, his backs leaned to the balcon, his elbows supporting him.
He then notices the bottle in her hand and points to her, obviously meaning he wants some.
Then he taps a chair at his left, so that she sits near him*

I bet it is even better when there are people around... but, then again, for some reason I always used to like places when they're deserted like right now...
-She sits down next to him placing the bottle on the counter. She crosses her legs elegantly and brushes a few strands of hair from her face. She smiles and nods lightly.- "Yeah, I guess it is preety nice when it's like this.." -She glaces around the dimly lit room and then back to him.-

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
*he smiles gently when she comes to sit, takes the bottle from the counter and have a couple of sips. then, he turns to her side, with only his left elbow at the counter, his hand holding his own head. he offers her the bottle back.*
So.. what's the history of this place? You built that? Inherited?
-She takes the bottle and sips it. She sets it on the counter and leans back in her seat a bit.- "No, I found it." -She giggles softly.- "Or shall I say it found me!"

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
Interesting way of putting it, I should say. But I can't say I don't believe you...
*he sits on the counter and takes another look around*
The weeirdest thing is that this place is... VERY deserted by this moment. I can feel no presence other than us here, and for a place in the middle of the forest, it is really so.. unique, should I say?
-She nods and looks up at him as he sits on the counter.- "Yes, I know.. this place doesn't really see life until night. Strange but true."

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
Hum... I hope you don't have any troubles taking care of this place...
*he seems a bit worried when he leans again to her side, but just to reach the bottle again.*
If this found you... might find someone else...
*he sips slowly, then swallows and repeats. he then lands the bottle at the counter and turns at her, with what seemed to be a tranquilisant smile.*
But, then again... I feel safe here. And that is not only good, it is somewhat rare for me nowadays...
*then he turns around, like he regreted having said that. he swiftly slips from the counter to the ground, fixing the ponytail he usually uses with his hair.*
-She smiles softly toward him. She stands holding her skirt down as she hops over the counter. She grabs a bottle quickly and leans onto the counter. She pops the cork off it,watching it fly across the room and takes a sip then sets it onto the counter.- "You are welcome to stay if you would like." -She says in a soft voice.- "There are many rooms..."

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
Heh!
*he smiles, then he turns around and walks across the place, going towards the entrance... then he stops, kneels and grab something.
He returns to the counter and stops right in front of her, smiling the cork he just caught in the ground
.*
Then, if you're guiding me, I'd be more than glad to acept a "tour"...
*he holds her hand, kisses it and leaves the cork at her hand, then closes it around the cork.*
So... shall we?
-She blushes and smiles.-"Oh but of course I'll show you the rooms and the place." -She points over to the hall.- "Come with me." -She walks slowly to the hallway and looks back at him then to the stairs.- "They are up there."

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
Ok, then up there shall we go...
*he walks towards her and stops at her side, then he offers his arm so she could hold onto it while going up on the darkened stairway
.*
"Your such a gentlemen" -She holds onto him as she slowly walks up the creekysteps.She walks up to the second floor and looks to her right then to her left.- "Wich way would you like to go?" -She looks back to her right and points to the 2nd door to the left side.- "That's my room and the one next to it is my friend Dascia's" -She looks back at him and smiles.- "It has a nice veiw of the lake." -She looks back to her left.- "I havent been over there much.But there are a few good meditation rooms and a lot of libraries!"

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
Hum... I'd love to check the library.. later. For now, could I see that nice view of the lake you've just mentioned?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff