Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stakie
Twiztid_Dee
Stakie
-She places the bottle on the counter and grabs a glass.- "I think I'll get some hen." -She smiles as she turns around and grabs another bottle quickly. She turns back around and places the second bottle next to the hypnotiq and pops both the corks.- "Oh yeah go Stakie!"

-her eyes follow Nomedas movement as she makes her way around the bar. looking over to the door she shakes her head back and forth smiling-
-She looks up and over toward DAlescia.- "What?" -She looks back down at the bottles and picks them both up. One in her right and one in her left, she pours them into the glass evenly and sets them both back down onto the counter. She smiles and picks up the glass and spins it a little bit to mix it evenly. It turns into a hulk color.- "Oh yeah I did it!"

-she continues smiling shaking her head laughing looking at the drink she mixed- " Nothing. Nothing at all." - she leans back up walking around her- " Excuse me." - she reaches under the counter and pulls out a bottle of Vodka. placing the bottle on the counter she pops off the top and it goes flying- "Ooops... "I'll get that." - she hops over the bar and grabs the lid in the middle of the floor- "Aha!" -picking it back up she goes back to the bar and beings chugging closing her eyes-
-She nods as she watches Dalescia chugging.- "Nice..." -She laughs to herself and turns around and scotches a chair toward herself from behind the bar. She sits down and crosses her legs and picks up the glas and take a sip.-

((I think I have to go I'll prob be back on in a lil bit))
Stakie
-She nods as she watches Dalescia chugging.- "Nice..." -She laughs to herself and turns around and scotches a chair toward herself from behind the bar. She sits down and crosses her legs and picks up the glas and take a sip.-

((I think I have to go I'll prob be back on in a lil bit))

-she opens her eyes after drinking a quarter of the bottle and winks at her. placing the bottle on the counter she burps- " Oh excuse me." - taking a deep breathe she turns around as she turns on the cd player behind the bar and begins dancing-
-turning up the techno she hops over the bar and bobs her head taking a few sips of her vodka. sitting down on a nearby chair she huddles up lip singing the words-
-placing the bottle next to the side of the chair she dozes off and sleeps softly-
-She sits behind the bar rocking her chair back and forth. She looks from the entrace to the bottles along the wall.-
((I won't be on till friday why if you ask I'll be somewhere))
xX_Irvine_Xx
((I won't be on till friday why if you ask I'll be somewhere))

((Ok but I still need the char description and stuff...))
-She tilts her seat back and grabs a bottle quickly. She slams the chair down hard on the floor and it shakes the floor a little.- "Ooops" -She smiles as she holds the bottle in her left hand.-
<center>((Sorry I havent been on lately, I have been caught up with school work and more))
Phymsy
<center>((Sorry I havent been on lately, I have been caught up with school work and more))

((It's all good.. everyone seems to be away))
-She sits on the first stair step in the hall. She sits there silently in the dark. She awaits some guests as she looks to her right toward the entrace.-

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
*pops up from nowhere, obviously having stalked her to this plcae.*
That was evil, you know? You've got some martini in front of me and didn't even handed me some.
*sits int the stair right before hers and leans himself near her ears, staring her with his eyes almost shut.*
Now... you.. should.. pay.... stare a drink for me. mrgreen
Can I have a martini now?
-She turns around quickly.- "Woa didnt even see you there!" -She smiles devioushly.- "Ok ok I owe you hehe. But you got to admit.. it's always fun with the tag game!" -She stands up and grabs his hand, tugging him with her to the bar.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff