Welcome to Gaia! ::

JoJoBearBaby
Twiztid_Dee
JoJoBearBaby
*walks in, suprised*

-she walks further into the room noticing her- "Aaah Hello...Are you going to be a new worker?"

uh, i dunno, i guess

-nods apprivingly- "Well...what kind of work would you like to do? We have plenty of waitresses as it is."
Twiztid_Dee
JoJoBearBaby
Twiztid_Dee
JoJoBearBaby
*walks in, suprised*

-she walks further into the room noticing her- "Aaah Hello...Are you going to be a new worker?"

uh, i dunno, i guess

-nods apprivingly- "Well...what kind of work would you like to do? We have plenty of waitresses as it is."

um, how bout uh...a bartender or something like that
JoJoBearBaby
Twiztid_Dee
JoJoBearBaby
Twiztid_Dee
JoJoBearBaby
*walks in, suprised*

uh, i dunno, i guess

um, how bout uh...a bartender or something like that

-shrugs- "Sounds ok to me. You might want to ask the main owner of the mansion though." - nods to the other girl- "Thats Nomeda. My names Dalescia. Whats yours?"
Stakie
JoJoBearBaby
Stakie
JoJoBearBaby
*walks in, suprised*
-She looks back over toward the entrance and waves.- "Well Hello!"

*smiles* hello

-She smiles.- "Welcome to Mystickal Mansion"

(Brb everyone I have to update the first page and get to the aplications for jobs)

((ok))
Walks in and looks around as he comes in
"Hello"
Stakie
-She sighs and gets up from her seat.Stretching she looks around.- "What a wunderful day." -She walks over to the bar.- "Finally we got a new chef." (xX_Irvine_Xx) -She giggles.- "Now if we just had some entertainment!" -She hops over the bar and turns around. She leans onto the bar and smiles.- "So how is everyone today?"

she looks over to her as her long hair glistens in the dim chandelair light- " Hey. I'm doing good thanks." -she walks closer and gives her a hug-
-after hugging her shje turns around and notices a newcomer and waves- " Hey dude. Welcome to the Mansion."
-she walks over to the couch noticing the book she left there a few nights ago. reading a few pages she looks up and sneezes- getting up she walks past her- "Excuse me." - making her way to the sink she washes her hands then leans over the bar-
Stakie
-She places the bottle on the counter and grabs a glass.- "I think I'll get some hen." -She smiles as she turns around and grabs another bottle quickly. She turns back around and places the second bottle next to the hypnotiq and pops both the corks.- "Oh yeah go Stakie!"

-her eyes follow Nomedas movement as she makes her way around the bar. looking over to the door she shakes her head back and forth smiling-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff