Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stakie
-She smiles and does a small pose when the song ends. She hears a few commercials and she walks over to the rack of bottles that line the bar. She pulls a couple out and looks at their labels. She smirks as she pushes the few she pulled out back in their places. She walks over to the small fridge and grabs the remaining jello shots.- "Thank god the chef left these!" -She smiles to herself as she turns around and walks back over to the bar. Placing on the bar 3 small jello shots on the counter she scupes one out and swishes it in her mouth a bit. She licks her lips. "Mmmm Strawberry!" -She leans onto the counter and looks at the 3 remaining jello shots she starts to contemplate which one should go next.-

-she walks over to the stereo smiling. beding over she holds her hair back with her right hand- " Mind if I change the station? I havnt listened to music in awhile."
-she stands back up turning around walking to the counter. picking up the glass she sniffs it- " Mmm. It smells interesting.." - she shrugs and chugs it placing the glass back on counter- "Aaah...very tasty."
((can you see my posts cause I cant see mine))
-scratching her head she speaks yawningly- " I better get going. There's a lot going on in the night. I can feel it. -smiling brightly she pats her shoulder- " Good night." - she runs up the stairsa to her room and closes the door behind her going into a deep sleep-
-she walks in her chains dangling from her black knickers. walking over to the bar. bending down she kicks off her buckeled steel toe boots. she walks up the stairs two by two looking around aimlessly- " I wonder who's here."
-she stops as the floor creeks beaneath her bare feet. she turns around noticing a shadow downatairs. walking into the main hall she peeks around the corner- " Hello. Anyone there?"
((it said you're the last poster stakie but i cant see your post...i think my compys messed up again. i'll keep trying))
*walks in, suprised*
Stakie
JoJoBearBaby
*walks in, suprised*
-She looks back over toward the entrance and waves.- "Well Hello!"

*smiles* hello
JoJoBearBaby
*walks in, suprised*

-she walks further into the room noticing her- "Aaah Hello...Are you going to be a new worker?"
Twiztid_Dee
JoJoBearBaby
*walks in, suprised*

-she walks further into the room noticing her- "Aaah Hello...Are you going to be a new worker?"

uh, i dunno, i guess

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces