Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Star

7,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
So Lily is Emma friend. The wizard wants to put darkness into Lily Malaificant's childs. Oh and Regina has a comeback threat thats hits Gold. Regina going to New York. Gold told the author about Emma and how she needs to her path. burning_eyes burning_eyes crying Maleficent ask Emma to help her locate her daughter that will bring Gold down. rofl Lily in trouble but young Emma was like ? eek Regina is giving Emma a pep talk! Regina and Emma going on a road trip!!!!!!!!!!! surprised surprised surprised biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Yea ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!! eek

User Image

Devoted Star

7,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Now Regina and Emma are leaving Storybrook. sweatdrop Regina and Emma went to an apartment to find Lily . At Emma got mad an she grabbed the man who said that Lily had died an car accident and nobody would have missed her . But Regina stopped her. And Regina going to New York to stop a sister b*tch from tricking her Robin Hood. surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised Bell is love wiith someone else and not Gold cause he a douche! burning_eyes Lily is the person working in the Coffee shop!!!! neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral xd xd Lily has a daughter and a husband. surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised she lying. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes Regina is being friendly! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_c8 emotion_c8 Lily knew about Storybrook and she knows her parents did it to her. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop Lily hijacked Emma's car with the Author scroll. Lily is like a bad germ or virus. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm Lily has big problems. I hope Emma kicks her a*s . emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist Oh man! Emma and Lily are going to fight !!!!!!!! Oh noes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I Emma I would never had made friends with Lily ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta Yea listen to REGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke

User Image

GOLD IS THE BIGGEST DOUCHE EVER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!User Image

The wizard is talking to Lily. He should tell Lily that he is the one who threw her in to the portal. I think Lily should know that Emma's parents didn't throw her into the portal but the wizard did it !!!! I think Bell should just move on with some other dude in Story-Brook then having Gold begging her like a puppy dog to be with her again. emotion_awesome
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug OH Regina is going to kilck Zelena's A*s.!!!!!!!!!! emotion_c8 emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant :do want: emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 Zelene is pregnant!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

User Image

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
OMG I can't believe Zelena's pregnant with Robin's child!! Am so starting to hate her!! eek

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Totally not surprised that Zelena's pregnant. I've been wondering about it since they brought her back, Robin looked very... 'amorous' when he decided to commit to Marian/her fully. >_>;;

Devoted Star

7,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Wow Regina is being mean . eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek A flash back of when Regina was evil !!!!!!!! surprised surprised surprised surprised Regina mother is back. surprised surprised Robin Hood is sad. crying crying emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira Zelen is a b*tch. emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant Zelena and Emma friend is going back to StoryBrook. Malaificant is meeting her daughter. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile smile smile xd xd xd Flashback and Regina arrived at the annual of the boy Regina loved Daniel. Zelena is living in hospital. sweatdrop eek eek Regina sealed the door. cool cool cool burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes Gold heart is dying. surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek I bet Gold will have a heart attack after Zelena visits. Regina stole Golds catch phrase " Good Bye Dearie." Flash back Corea is meeting someone at the bar. yea Regina so going to get her happy ending. Lily wants revenge on the Snow and Charming. dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama Malaificant wants Snow and Charming help and Lily is a bi*ch. Corea told a man to meet Regina. sweatdrop burning_eyes eek eek eek eek eek The man Regina is forced to see was lying and told her that Corea want him to be king. Regina looked like she saw a ghost. emotion_0A0 Regina is stabbed Lily and put in the ink and Lilys eyes just glowed and transformed into a dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

Regina told Zelena that the author is going to get a happy ending and she told her what story she will give Zelena. Payback a b*tch. 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Lily just hit Snow with her tail. lily tought her mother was a scary dragon bi*tch and wanted revenge. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

User Image

Zelena is bragging how she got to be Robin Hood and now Regina is going to write Zelena right out of the book. lol biggrin rofl rofl burning_eyes wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted dramallama cheese_whine cheese_whine Regina just drink something . stare Regina is not going to write Zelena's story. Robin and Regina are getting together and Zelena like dang" The author just vanished. razz confused The author is writing another book.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

EMMA emotion_0A0

Shy Phantom

I love sailing this ship steered by Captain Swan emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Also love that this finale was happy enough to not make me pull my hair out during the summer yet was still dramatic enough to keep me wondering how next season will be.

Shy Fatcat

FAK Spoilers here and there! It's been 2 months since i've last watched Once upon a time crying

CommonCrow's Waifu

I was kind of hoping Regina would become the next dark one.
...I'd feel bad for her, but I like her better when she's evil! good!Regina is no fun.
Esdella Vie
EMMA emotion_0A0

I cried. Emma's the ultimate best friend, doing that for Regina

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

ItchyWitch
Esdella Vie
EMMA emotion_0A0

Ikr? She really didn't want to let Regina down again. I wish they would've given us a small teaser for the next season. If Rumple was the Dark One and he was still able to be reasoned with, what is this going to mean for Emma?

Battle-ready Bibliophile

41,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Party Member 100
I kinda want Merlin to be played by Colin Morgan.... but Part of me thinks Merlin is Lily's dad cause that might explain why the Author was so eager to ******** with her by making her dark...since he was rogue and didn't get along with the apprentice something tells me that he didn't get along with Merlin either... Not scared of Dark Emma, she needs this. Gold still was Gold and the Dark One so she's still gonna be Emma, her moral compass just won't point north and I can't wait to see how this tears hook up... but OMG Light Gold!!!! GO BELLE GO!!! *shipping the things*
Esdella Vie
ItchyWitch
Esdella Vie
EMMA emotion_0A0

Ikr? She really didn't want to let Regina down again. I wish they would've given us a small teaser for the next season. If Rumple was the Dark One and he was still able to be reasoned with, what is this going to mean for Emma?

I was just wondering the same thing. It took years for Rumple to be sane enough to be reasoned with. But then again maybe since what Emma did came out of a place of love and still has people she cares about she'll be different? Idk. I really wish they'd have given us a teaser too, the wait is too long! Haha
speed2616203260fan
I kinda want Merlin to be played by Colin Morgan.... but Part of me thinks Merlin is Lily's dad cause that might explain why the Author was so eager to ******** with her by making her dark...since he was rogue and didn't get along with the apprentice something tells me that he didn't get along with Merlin either... Not scared of Dark Emma, she needs this. Gold still was Gold and the Dark One so she's still gonna be Emma, her moral compass just won't point north and I can't wait to see how this tears hook up... but OMG Light Gold!!!! GO BELLE GO!!! *shipping the things*

OMG I would LOVE for Colin to play Merlin again. Take them to Camelot or even after when Merlin is waiting for Arthur to rise. Anything to fill the Merlin sized hole in my heart lol.

Devoted Star

7,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
The author used to work at eletronic store. sweatdrop The Charmings and Regina, and Hook are trying to find the page . Hook then confesses that he send Merlin in to the hat nut Gold was mind controlling him, surprised surprised surprised surprised The Blue Fairy is using broomstick to release Merlin from the hat, emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira emotion_jawdrop emotion_c8 emotion_c8 The author is trying to write a new future story for Gold. Author is a SOB. emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit HE finished the book. Henry woke up and David, Snow and everyone in storybrook is gone!!!!!!!!! emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop Did Henry's family leave !!!!!! Author should died!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop

He switched the fairy tells around!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Henry just made a threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Henry went inside the original storybook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 Henry is attacked by an Org. Gold a hero? emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 Y did the Author mix everyone up !!!!!!!! emotion_sweatdrop Regina is like Snow an outlaw. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop Regina better remember. Regina is killing Henry ???? Regina is not helping!!!!!!!!!!!! Henry should show her the pictures. Dwarfs are the Evil Queens guards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow the evil queen!!!!!!!!! I like it when Snow was snow the out law and Regina was the evil queen!!!!!!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira David/ Charming is her man / puppet??? emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop I like it when Charming was good Charming. Emma's the Dark one. Bell and Gold have a baby? eek

User Image

Oh great Zelen is Robin Hood wife?????????????? emotion_jawdrop
emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant eek eek emotion_omnomnom
Black Beard owned the Jolly Roger and Hook was a cleaning boy!!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes Emma remembers !!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd Lily is a guard and Malaificant daughter!!!! Ya stop the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granny is part of Evil Queen
council!!!!!!!!!??????????/ crying emotion_kirakira emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm Stupid Author he messed everything up!! I hope everything goes back to normal. emotion_c8 emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome And author goes back into the story book!!!!!!!!!!!!! N o Hook is stabbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying EVERYTHING IS BACK NORMAL !!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd

User Image EVERYTHING IS BACK NORMAL !!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces