Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

ItchyWitch
Esdella Vie
ItchyWitch
Esdella Vie
EMMA emotion_0A0

I cried. Emma's the ultimate best friend, doing that for Regina

Ikr? She really didn't want to let Regina down again. I wish they would've given us a small teaser for the next season. If Rumple was the Dark One and he was still able to be reasoned with, what is this going to mean for Emma?

I was just wondering the same thing. It took years for Rumple to be sane enough to be reasoned with. But then again maybe since what Emma did came out of a place of love and still has people she cares about she'll be different? Idk. I really wish they'd have given us a teaser too, the wait is too long! Haha
She really is the dark savior now. XD

Benevolent Lunatic

9,425 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Generous 100
That ending... made me want to throw things at the wall or flip tables.

Don't get me wrong, it is a wonderful twist. However...
just all those things going on. One bad thing after another.

Basically, I think this was the season to have everything go wrong.
Just my own personal opinion, but I am curious to see how
the next season goes... that and I can't help but wonder if this
upcoming season due out this fall will be the last season.

I mean, what do they expect to do to top this last season finale?
i love the show and have watched each season and i liked at the end when emma she took over the darkness she told her parents they saved her once they could again but i want belle to kiss rumple and wake him and lets see him deal with being normal

Devoted Star

7,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I predict that Snow and Charming and Regina plus Robin and Henery also Hook and maybe Gold will go on a big adventure to try to left the darkness off of Emma! dramallama dramallama wahmbulance dramallama dramallama Plus largely are going to reveal Rumple's mother who is Henery Great grandmother! surprised eek xd biggrin sweatdrop 3nodding 4laugh rofl rofl 4laugh

Naughty Lover

I absolutely love this series, I found it on netflix and have been addicted to it ever since. xD The ending of last season I was on the edge of my seat. I really want Emma and Hook to stay together, so I hope that in the process of trying to get Emma back that it won't end badly for those two. They both deserve their "happily ever after" kind of moment/thing. The girly side of me always wants that happy ending for two characters, lol. xp
But I never really liked Gold and Belle together, not because of their age but they just don't look like they go good together. Just strikes me odd there or maybe cuz I was expecting more of a 'beastly' man, a tough guy perhaps. Gold is mostly a coward and always will be, it's just how his character is... Has to be annoying to be with a guy of that nature.... Powerful but cowardly. eek

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I just saw the commercial for the new season.
Merida
is coming. I am kind of excited, but really, so much Disney.

Loiterer

Okay so. I'm assuming this thread is spoiler-ridden, so..

I love this series to bits. I really do. And EMMA AS THE DARK ONE?? LIKE WHAT??
I'm too stoked to see what happens, there. But also... As someone that really digs Mr. Gold/Rumple, I don't want it to be just sort of forgotten that, when Emma's facing this darkness, that Rumple faced the same darkness once, too.

I love the characters, though. I totally dig Regina ( lol whenever she calls hook "Guyliner" I sort of snicker) and I really want her to be able to have her happy ending with Robin, just as I do Emma and Hook, just as I do Rumple and Belle. Rumple and Belle are my major ship. Honestly. ; 3 ;

That being— LIKE, RUMPLE WITHOUT HIS POWER??
Is that gonna be a thing, now that the Dark One has left him, assuming he's still alive?
(Which I'm assuming, the ending of the last episode was hazy as I watched it awhile ago, but yeah)
Is his limp going to be back as bad as it was when he was raising Bae?
Is he going to regain his good self long ago, that he lost since becoming the Dark One?
I AM SO STOKED FOR THAT

but also; who DOESNT want to see Emma all dark and evil? I am ready for this.
Bring it oooon.

And I love how we're probably going to be going back into the Enchanted Forest, as Emma "isn't in this world" as far as the last sneak peak goes.

The only problem I kind of have with the show is its Disney inclinations? I mean, I love Disney, but the show kind of started out as a more ye-olde universal fairytale kind of thing, not necessarily a company-specific genre of fairytales/animations (Disney). Am I making sense? Maybe. I'm caffeinated, sorry. But like, Rumplestiltskin was never a Disney movie. And the Disney characters that were introduced early on (Cinderella, Snow White, etc) had origins as old folk tales... Whereas Frozen and Brave (correct me if I'm wrong) aren't necessarily. It kind of puts the show in an awkward place, because then its putting decade-SPECIFIC characters into a show that is widely about universal, age-old fairytales. Or so that was my thought.

But anyway, either way I'm excited. The show has its awkward humps, but I thoroughly enjoy that some of the characters kind of point that out (again with the guyliner example and such things), and that's part of its nature. I love it.

THAT BEING..

Merida. Brave. It's in the title. Brave. More reflections of cowardice vs. bravery themes? Perhaps. That being, I feel like Merida and Belle would get along very well. xD

Devoted Star

7,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Ok since last eposide Emma and everyone went to Camlot but they came back to storybrook and they don't remember any thing. King Arthur and Queen Ginvera are now in stroybrook. Regina told Arthur that she was the savior. blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira There a is ball. And Now Robin got Stabbed . Poor Regina emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c A fury took Robin to the underworld. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop :jawdrop Henry is meeting a girl for the first time at the ball. emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 Regina tried to save Robin with Magic after he got stab. Swan going to save Robin because Regina lost her love when she younger who was the stable boy and Regina not going to evil not again. Yes Robin is saved!!!!!! emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist Emma hand wrinkled!! emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke The Fury just took the soul of Regina and Charming and Snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Ugh. My stupid DVR didn't record ep 2 of season 5! Now i gotta try and find it online emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Im diggin Dark Emma.
Ill admit, I like the villians more than heroes. Im hoping Regina gets her bite back, she was great evil.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I am all sorts of sad after tonight's episode.

My ship is sinking. T____T

Devoted Star

7,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Ok now were in the mines with the Drafs. Regina will still keep pretending to be the savior: awesome: emotion_awesome Emma stole a pix ax from one of the drafs. emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm The darfs go complain to Snow and Charming about Emma stealing the pix ax. emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop Then Snow got an idea that they can talk to Merlin. Sister to sister. emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit Zelena is jealous. Arthur is talking with Charming. emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta Hook goes to Granny's and starts talking to Robin. Robin shows a picture from up Zelen. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl He ment a sonicgram of Zelena unborn child. Emma and Hook have lunch like old times. emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome Arthur and Charming are walking in the woods at night. emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit Now Charming is crossing an old bridge on a swamp. emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 Now Arthur and Charming are at Gold Pawns shop. The theif is Arthurs's servant the one who stabbed Robin. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop Knew he looked suspicious. There rusty knight in armor coming rising from the swamp. emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid No one of the armor knights are trying to drown Charming but Arthur saves him. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant Hook no trust Emma. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop Emma wants to take their relationship to the next level. David aka Charming found the mushroom that they were looking for. And Charming was knighted by Arthur. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira Lance a lot. Arthur the bad villain? emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop He lieded. Camlot not to be what said to be. Arthur has a darker side to him. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop I wanna kick Arthur in his nutz. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?? Arthur wants to make Storybrook a new Camlot!!! Emma moved Gold. Gold awake. !!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira I am said Emma should be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMMA BE THE SAVIOR AND ZELENA THE DARK ONE!!!!!!! emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop

Ruthless Allegiant

Arlette Mori
I am all sorts of sad after tonight's episode.

My ship is sinking. T____T

It's not over yet!
Emma will be saved and be together with Hook once more, I know it! emotion_dowant

Devoted Star

7,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Young Arthur was told by other kids that he cant be king. whee Emma hearing voices. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes Emma is lying down because of the dagger and the dude inside her mind. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying Theres is a celebration! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh They going restore the sword. Charming told Arthur about the darkness trying to get to Emma. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira Gunvire Arthur's wife went to find the dagger herself with Lancelot. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop She even stole a magical gauntlet from Merlins Castle. emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome They found the dagger but some chains or black stuff grabbed Lancealot. Gunvire saved him. Gunvire kissed Lancealot on accident. emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm Gunvire knows Lancealot is in Camelot . Aww Emma wearing a pretty dress. emotion_c8 Henry told Hook and Emma about Violet the girl he meet at the
ball. emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart Emma knows her son has a crush on Violet. emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit Emma finally told Hook about the man that she sees as the Dark one that almost looks likes Rumple. emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit Gunvire tried to touch the dagger but some magic made Gunvire and Lancealot flew back . The dude that talks to the one who the Dark One. emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom Gunvire accpect the demons deal. emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 Snow had a dream that Emma her own daughter grab her heart and crushed it. emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c Snow and Lancelot went to where the dagger is. But Arthur got there too. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop Charming aka David went to look for Snow in the wrong place. emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist Gunvire is using dark magic but Arthur grabbed the magic and threw it in the air. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira It effect Gunvire. emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 Arthur used the magic and threw it into the wind. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop Snow give the dagger to Arthur. emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop Arthur tried to summon Emma but nothing. David joined Snow and Lancealot. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira Arthur was a lire lire big ugly pants on fire. yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi Aww Emma and Hook are riding a horse together. cat_biggrin cat_biggrin cat_biggrin cat_biggrin Arthur knew something and Gunvire and the knights surrounded Granny Diner. scream scream Lancealot is thrown in the dungon. Merida is in the dungon too. whee whee whee whee Gunvire used the magic on Snow and Charming. gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream Emma and Hook are in a meadow. rofl Awww Emma and Hook are kissing. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Gold is talking to Emma. Gold is tied up in the clock tower!! stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare Merida is tied to Emma car and Emma took Merida heart and now she ordering her to make someone she hates to become brave or something.

Ice-Cold Sweetheart

13,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I love this show so much. Can't wait for the next episode o3o
I should have seen it coming <_< With the whole "Brave" vs. Cowardice theme XP
But that was an awesome way to bring that character in XD
I loved how pretty the rose was (for Belle).
Although I do hope Rumple has to struggle again with the darkness and overcome it. I feel like that he got his big chance to overcome it cheated out of because Emma is now the dark one. But now....Rumple has to deal with having no magic. No power. Which means he isn't brave anymore.... I really hope he gets over that for the better. I want to see his internal struggle and then I want to rejoice once he actually beats the damn thing for once. XP

Btw no words can describe how much I loved Hook's expression when he found out about Henry and Violet. it was hilarious XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff