Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pride of Hera was absolutely amazing, the colour scheme was beautiful, and it made for some very interesting avvies.

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
I'd have to say the Bear Pajamas from '04 are my fave May MC. They don't need a million poses to be cute, and they just look so damn comfy.
Oculus Mythica is the best May monthly collectible ever because you can completely change the entire mood of your avatar with just a simple eye change.
You could have a silly avi with the Old-Fashioned Eyes pose, a creepily sexy one with the Flutter pose, or something demonic with the No Eyes pose.
Your options are pretty much limitless with the Oculus Mythica, and I have found myself using it over and over again throughout my years of being on here.

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
my favorite released in 2004, the pajamas are the most beautiful, they are fluffy and soft 4laugh , reminding me that I had a Dalmatian as a child, whee which I like is the little bear, in addition to the gaians are super cool with them cool !

why I like because I remember my Mameluke crying and when I return to being a child and continues to grow

gaia is the best xd

Romantic Spotter

My favorite would have to the Occulus Mythica for the sole reason that I just love using the various eyes with my outfits. Especially the cat eyes. I use those for one of my favorite avis.
I have to say that this month's lunar sash is the best. It has amazing colors and designs. It has alot of adorable ways to wear it. Plus, both girls and guys can look great in it. Deffinativly the best there is.

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oh. So hard to choose. Most of my favorites of all time came out in may. The Demonic Anklets, the Oculus Mythica and the Elemental Wings. Ummmm. I'm going to have to go with the Demonic Anklets.

8,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
My favorite is May 2009: Pride of Hera! I absolutely LOVE the color scheme and all of it's forms: the dress and arm bands are my favorites. When I wear Pride of Hera I feel like a godess. I was even tempted to design my Halloween costume after it last year, but didn't have the time.

It's is not only my favorite MAY MC, it's my favorite MC period. Heck, it's one of my favorite ITEMS period.

Blazing Buster

Lunar Scarf is my favorite definitely, because I really enjoy the overall look of it, even if I can't afford one.

Questionable Tree

38,600 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Battery 500
  • Master Slayer 200
I am a fan of Pride of Hera. The blues and greens in it coordinate really well with several items that I really like, including the Invidia pose from The Nightmare EI.

Elder

12,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think the Oculus Mythica is the best. As many have stated before it won't make you broke if you decide to get it, but it also has just about every eye to match anything you could make with your other items. The eyes that I wear constantly are the black bug type, they can e creepy or elegant, and they match just about anything. The other eyes are great too, and it's so versatile.

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
Oculus Mythica! The eyes look great when your coordinate them with your outfits!! razz

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Ooooh...this one is kinda tough. I love the demonic anklets and the oculus mythica, but I'd have to say.....

The demonic ankles. I love demonic/nitemare themed items, and the demonic anklets are just super cute. Also, the fact that they're tiny little wings is a plus.

Cute + Demonic = Awesome!

buuwhu104's Queen

heart "I would have to say that I love the Guitar of Demona. It would have to be because it was one of the first items I sent in for and it was and still is awesome!" heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff