Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Pride of Hera (May 2009) is my favorite because the Peacock Cape is so beautiful! But Elemental Wings runs a close second! However if I really love heart bunnies heart and animals in general so if I won May 2010 Bani the Bunny would become my new favorite! lol
Thank You Letter For Mar 2005 is the best it simply because this MC released the cutest plushie ever the KiKi Kitty Plushie it's so cute and it is compatible on all angelic or demonic set and even all the set you want heart
My favorite was the Demonic Anklets. I loved the wrist chains bolting you to the floor option wink

Remise's Significant Otter

Quotable Genius

My fav are the demonic anklets
they're more versatile than the Wanklets since the demonic anklets is both anklets and armlets in one, and evil yet cute with those adorablely shaped little wings *W*

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
My favorites are both of the 08 items, the Oculus Mythica and the Elemental Wings. The Oculus is versatile, and has some really nice eyes. The Wings aren't very useful to me, except for one pose, the Dark Wings. They remind me of the Reapers from TWEWY, and have gotten much use for that purpose.
My favorite May collectible is elemental wings because they look really cool and they go well with many different themes for your avi.

Godly Fairy

User Image
My favorite May DI are the Demonic Anklets. Not only are they the counterpart to the classic w.anklets (haha wanklets [/end]) but they all tend to match most of my avatars. Like this one!

Munda Sada Doli Chad Gaya, Band Baj Gaya

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Piglet: How do you spell Love?

Lunar Sash, it's beautifully drawn and a rich dark blue. Usually, blue MCs are light, so I'm beyond happy to see a dark blue one.

Pooh: You don’t spell it. You feel it.

Versatile Bear

11,725 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
lunar sash because is beautiful and im colecting every cosmic item

Celestial Shapeshifter

My favorite May Mc has to be 2007's Demonic Anklets.

I myself is a fan of the darker demonic items. So these are right up my ally.

And I think pretty neat on how the bat wings are on it, specially the upside down ones by the feet.
Plus! I like the chains, perfect for one of my bondage avi. C:

Friendly Trickster

Definitely the new Lunar Sash. It's fairly versatile, looks funky, and goes well with anything I've got that has stars and deep blue/purple in it. I can't wait to see if I can work it into some of my avatar rotations!

Obsessive Bookworm

My favorite May monthly collectible is probably the Oculus Mythica.

It's got so many useful looks, including the classic Mickey Mouse style that can be combined with a black skin to completely blackout your avatar's face. =3

Rainbow Spotter

38,225 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Of the May items I'd have to say the Bear Pajamas are my favourite collectibles ^^
First let me mention that I love cute stuff :3 (I just look that fierce right now because I'm being a pond pirate 3nodding )
Anyway, I tried those jammies on at the marketplace the other day and I could have fit right in with the plushies on my bed =^__^=

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
Though it's hard for me to pick between Oculus Mythica, Elemental Wings, and Demonic Anklets, I'd have to say Demonic Anklets are my favorite May MC. I'm usually a fan of the darker items, and some of the poses on the anklets are rather sinister and intimidating. I love the mix of chain poses and bat wing poses; even though all the styles it goes with are dark, the mix of poses still allows it a lot of versatility with different avatar styles. Absolutely brilliant. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff