Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Phantom

Oculus Mythica. The devilish eyes are a unique looking set of eyes to me that I could wear on myself despite what theme I was going for if any without feeling it would throw it off.
my fav may month collectibles are guitar of demona and angellus . ive been a fan of guitar since i was 7 and now im 10 and i still dont know how to play one xp xp

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

Demonic Anklets - I like all the forms that are available, and the fact that the items are not big and bulky.

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
my favorite May MC is Oculus Mythica, because you could choose a lot of different type of eyes and there are from scary to cute eyes my favorite of oculus mythica are the inverse eyes

O.G. Kitten

My favorite May MC was the monkey pajamas. I love footie pajamas and black was my favorite color at the time I got that MC so it was just perfect. I love the little hood with the cute face on it. And i still remember when it first came out it was so cool how you could layer clothes on top of it and wear it as if it were just a hood/hat thing. Then they changed the way things could layer so it did not work anymore and I was so upset I stopped wearing it at all. Then they fixed it again so I can once again wear my favorite May MC. 3nodding

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I would have to say the Angelbow because one of it's poses makes it look like you have wings, and I love wings ^-^

Dapper Phantom

My favorite may mc would be May 2007 for the demonic anklets. Who could say no to a batstache, whoever wears a batstache has some serious style. I love the kind of darkness the demonic anklets have. You can base an avi around the demonic anklets or use them to finish off an avatar with a sharp effect.

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite MC: Angelic Sash!
Why? Because of all the fond memories I have when I wore it to events and such. Also I worked really hard to get it, in '04 I think? My friends helped me and I worked hard in the exchange to get my snuggly item that I love so much. I've also always loved this shade of blue heart

Wicked Lionheart

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Divine Donator 100
My favorite May collectible is probably the Pride of Hera. It's so pretty, somewhat elegant and... strange. I like it!
After an extensive review of May Monthly Collectibles and May Monthly Collectibles that I own, I've realized that my favorite May MC has to be the Lunar Sash. I've fallen in love with the Veil of Stars pose, and it's actually a veil post that I can use and integrate into the styles of avatars that I usually create. The coloring is just absolutely beautiful, and I can already see the different avatars I can make with that pose and the items in my inventory.

My second favorite pose from the Lunar Sash is the Mark of Lunaris pose. I grew up on Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z, and when I saw that pose, all the warm, fuzzy childhood memories of 'Omg, I want to be a Sailor Scout and kick butt!' came rushing back to me and was immediately transferred to my Gaian self. I warn you, there will be shoujo bubbles.

Tipsy Fatcat

My favourite May MC would most likely be the Bear/Monkey Pajamas. I love how cute the avatar looks with a full belly and how it reminds me of the PJs I'll never have. Be a pj bear and don't let Asimov wear you.

Tipsy Inquisitor

Devil tail!
It's simple, elegant, and is still beautiful. Matches well with anything, by default of being black. It doesn't need seperate poses, it doesn't need stylish gimmicks. It's a Devil's Tail. That's all it needs to be, and it is wonderful.

I worked hard to get mine - over three years of questing! But it was entirely worth it. I haven't had an avatar without my devil tail since the day I got it. <3[/soze]

Beloved Protagonist

24,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
My favourite May monthly collectible would be the Bear Pajamas from 2004.
I love it because it makes your avatar so adorable >///<
The bear and monkey pajama's are one of a kind, there are no other pajama's like them, which makes them even more special. ♥
And that you can cosplay as Lain with it, makes it even better!
My favorite MC is the Spirit Falcon.
I love it so much because it was the first thing i really ever struggled, and saved up for on gaia biggrin . My favorite book involves kids with wings, so being able to dress my avatar up like that really made me form an attachment with gaia :3.
I still actually have my Spirit Falcon! Quietly sitting there as the very first thing in my 'Accessories' ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff