Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

A Werewolf 0.41080196399345 41.1% [ 251 ]
A Vampire who wants to die 0.073649754500818 7.4% [ 45 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

*opens the door with a creek, bring in the bright light of the sun from the outside. Looking around seeing much, with soft brown eyes. Waveing over long hair, with one hand. Closeing the door once.. slideing over sneaky like to sit in the corner. Pulling out of his pants a long, big round thick... Lolliepop.*

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ok...
I have this crazy Idea....

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trance_Wolfenbane
*opens the door with a creek, bring in the bright light of the sun from the outside. Looking around seeing much, with soft brown eyes. Waveing over long hair, with one hand. Closeing the door once.. slideing over sneaky like to sit in the corner. Pulling out of his pants a long, big round thick... Lolliepop.*
show me your true form... domokun

Tipsy Wolf

6,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
and whats that?

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lady of the Lake Arwen
and whats that?

if enough members are in the thread, we change it's title to "welcome vampire friends" then we all gank them. twisted
wyldwulf
Trance_Wolfenbane

*Smirks licking on the lolliepop, looking at the creature before him. Slowly lifting up mass frame from the ground. He bows, head looking up at the other.* "Names Trance, Trance Wolfenbane. Heh, and my form, you may say. Is that of a wolf, yet i will not show you my true form. Not yet. I see that you, are a werewolf. Which i must tell you, i find them. Very Amuseing, ive study many in my passing travels. Even if i perfer the night most of the time."

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trance_Wolfenbane
wyldwulf
Trance_Wolfenbane

*Smirks licking on the lolliepop, looking at the creature before him. Slowly lifting up mass frame from the ground. He bows, head looking up at the other.* "Names Trance, Trance Wolfenbane. Heh, and my form, you may say. Is that of a wolf, yet i will not show you my true form. Not yet. I see that you, are a werewolf. Which i must tell you, i find them. Very Amuseing, ive study many in my passing travels. Even if i perfer the night most of the time."

evil *tail wagging*

Tipsy Wolf

6,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
wyldwulf
Lady of the Lake Arwen
and whats that?

if enough members are in the thread, we change it's title to "welcome vampire friends" then we all gank them. twisted

lol cool im in twisted

Tipsy Wolf

6,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*watches the strange guy and wyldwulf*

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lady of the Lake Arwen
wyldwulf
Lady of the Lake Arwen
and whats that?

lol cool im in twisted
Gaia might ban this thread though... lol... is it against the rulez? question

Tipsy Wolf

6,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
wyldwulf
Lady of the Lake Arwen
wyldwulf
Lady of the Lake Arwen
and whats that?

lol cool im in twisted

im not sure >.<
wyldwulf
Lady of the Lake Arwen
wyldwulf
Lady of the Lake Arwen
and whats that?

lol cool im in twisted

{killing vampires is agasit the rule? o.o; never heard of it. >>; oh hi oocly that ish. xD}

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trance_Wolfenbane
wyldwulf
Lady of the Lake Arwen
wyldwulf
Lady of the Lake Arwen
and whats that?

lol cool im in twisted

{killing vampires is agasit the rule? o.o; never heard of it. >>; oh hi oocly that ish. xD}

I'm not quite sure... but its against the rule to "kill"/"gank"/"make fun" of certain groups or persons.

Tipsy Wolf

6,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
they might report us for harassment. blaugh hehehe

Quick Reply

Submit