1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AnimeLady04
wyldwulf
AnimeLady04
wyldwulf
*signals at the bartender* Give the nice lady our finest steak... *goes out of the bar*

*She looked at Wulf as he left. She turned her attention back to the barkeeper as he brought her the food and another drink. Smelling the food, she realised jsut how hungry she really was. Digging in, she gulped her food down.*

*enters the bar after a few minutes. His jacket is gone, His pants torn and his gray hair is now covered w/ blood.*

*Finishes eating her steak and sips on her drink slowly. She sees him enters and turns around only to gape at him. That's when it hit her, he must have killed the vampires. Sighing she shook her head. She paid the bartender and stood. He couldn't be human....No human could defeat that many vampires by bare hand. It might be safer to go back and travel through the woods. She wasn't sure who or what he was. He did say his name was Wulf....he might be one of those half or full werewolves she heard about from the towns. It is said that they were enemies. But still, she didn't want to get in the middle of this. she finished her drink and turned to leave.*

*approached her before she could leave* You can come back again if you like... Maybe I'll tell you a fairytale next time... *smiles at her*
wyldwulf
*approached her before she could leave* You can come back again if you like... Maybe I'll tell you a fairytale next time... *smiles at her*

*She kept her emotions in check, if he did have werewolf blood in him, he would be able to sense her fear or anxiety. Taking a breath she stuffed her emotions down and smield at him kindly.* "Sorry but I think I better go. I think I might have out worn my welcome."

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AnimeLady04
wyldwulf

*She kept her emotions in check, if he did have werewolf blood in him, he would be able to sense her fear or anxiety. Taking a breath she stuffed her emotions down and smield at him kindly.* "Sorry but I think I better go. I think I might have out worn my welcome."

take care, then... *He watched the lady as she go*
*She walked through the dark forest, the rain still pouring down. She sighed, at least she was out of the inn. It made her uneasy when she found that Wulf wasn't human. She pulled her coat tighter and walked faster. She still was unsure if there were vampires out tonight or not. The cold wet rai nstarted seeping through her coat as the warmth from the inn started to disappear.
I guess I'll be a slayer then now that I can join if thats ok.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
you'll be a warrior... OK, another Lycanthrope joins the pack.
<thinks to himself> I must find out the secrets to my past only there can I find out about this change my body is going through.

<Looks at his hand> But first I must learn to control it or I may go beserk again like last time. And if I don't learn how to control it soon.....theres going to be alot more than some ripped bed sheets and curtains next time.

<Begins to walk towards the den> I've heard there was someone long ago that was also a werewolf. Maybe....just maybe if he's still alive then I can find him and get him to teach me how to control this beast.
*Lady soon started getting tired. It was late, raining, and she was cold. Sighing, she leaned against a tree, sat down and rested her head agaisnt the trunk. Closing her eyes she sighed. She'd just rest for a little while then walk again. She had quest to fulfill and she would fullfill it. No matter what...Little did she realise, she was drifting to sleep.*
(Runs into Lady who's sleeping under the tree)

Whats someone like you doing all the way out here at alone?
brad_ry

((I call myself Lady cause I like talkin in third person))
*Lady looked up to see someone standing over her. She tensed up.* "What are you? Human or Vampire? If you are vampire I will kill you."
AnimeLady04
brad_ry

*Lady looked up to see someone standing over her. She tensed up.* "What are you? Human or Vampire? If you are vampire I will kill you."

(Backs up quickly) Whoa whoa!!!!! Hey I'm not an enemy! <breaths> I'm human......at least for now I am.
brad_ry
AnimeLady04
brad_ry

(Backs up quickly) Whoa whoa!!!!! Hey I'm not an enemy! <breaths> I'm human......at least for now I am.

*Lady sighed and wobbly stood up* "Sorry, I just need to be careful. I'm out here because there isn't another place to stay. Why are human "for now"??"
AnimeLady04
brad_ry
AnimeLady04
brad_ry

*Lady sighed and wobbly stood up* "Sorry, I just need to be careful. I'm out here because there isn't another place to stay. Why are human "for now"??"

Oh that, if you noticed I'm turning into a beast slowly and I don't have full control of it. So I'm on a journy to find out how to control this power before I do something unforgiveable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff