A Werewolf 0.41080196399345 41.1% [ 251 ]
A Vampire who wants to die 0.073649754500818 7.4% [ 45 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

Angelic Pr3tty's Partner In Crime

Heart Player

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Just call me by what I am.

This wasn't her destination, no, but while this ancient being had wandered the forest, her keen sense of smell caught onto the scent of something very familiar. An old memory flashed through her mind in reaction to the scent, and she outstretched her fingers then rolled her head back along with her shoulders. Then, relaxing her muscles, her eyes opened and pools of silver set their gaze to the west. "I wonder..." A musical, yet in many ways, unsettling tone flowed from her mouth and her tongue followed momentarily to slide along her upper lip. She began, following her nose, among her other heightened senses, towards the old den she knew was just ahead. She pushed her deep crimson locks behind the olive-toned flesh of her elegant features and moved through the shadows with ease. The steps of her bare feet made hardly a sound as she walked, and wearing only a slim fitting black dress, there wasn't much else to weigh her down or cause a ruckus.

Reaching a small clearing, she slowed to a halt, standing in the darkness at the base of a large tree. She reached out a hand to place it upon the trunk at her right; graceful digits tracing along the bark. From there, the daemon watched for those who may be residing within the den. Perhaps, she thought she may spot a familiar face, or muzzle. However, she had lost track of time in the many years that had passed since she had last found herself here. Wolves having a short lifespan, or having one at all, anyone she once knew may have already met their Gods. If nothing else, she might enjoy a bit of fun whilst she were here.

User Image

Memri
kingvamp488
Memri
kingvamp488

Lloyd's eyes fixed themselves upon her as they glowed slightly as he looked her over sensing right away that she was scared. He would tilt his head slightly before he would lower his tails a bit and then sit down himself to show he would not fight. "Nice to meet you Memri. I wont fight i have no reason to as i dont even know you but seems you had to from time to time as well. "He said with a sigh as he closed his eyes for just a moment then looked at her once again. "I was just coming back to theses old woods when i noticed they were brought back to life. Just how i remember them being before i left with my mate so long ago. "He said as he would keep his tail wrapped up slightly around the tree just in case she does get the idea of attacking. "Those are old memory's those and the past is just that. "He said with a straight face as he would rub a hand over the tree he was near to feel its life and its energy.

Memri relaxed entirely, practically collapsing onto the ground exhaustively, curling up somewhat submissively in an effort to show that she meant no offence in assuming the stranger was a threat. Her tail curled around her neck gently - a nervous habit of hers - her ears flattening back.

You seem familiar with this place.. You lived here once? The den I went into looked.. well used. I imagine there was quite frequent traffic in and out at some point. Is this place safe from outsiders..?

Her question seemed to relate to something personal as the last few words seemed to trail off in hesitant thought. It was obvious now that all she wanted was somewhere safe, and from the bedraggled look of to her dirt-covered fur and the tired look in her eyes, it was obvious she in fact needed a safe place.

He stared at her for a moment in silent before he spoke on that. "Not much but a few outsiders will come along from time to time. "He said as he would pull his hood down as he relaxed some more. "Not for a long time has one been seen well in till you showed up that is. "He said as he would rub the back of his head with one of his tails. "Outsiders normally get lost and turned around in theses woods a lucky few find there way around or get shown the way out. "His eyes look up as he gets lost in his memories once again just remembering the good times before he regains himself and sighs out deeply. "Anyway you should get some rest and maybe take a bath? Up to you not saying to trust me as i am a stranger as much as you are to me. "As he said that he would just close his eyes not really seeing her as a threat and showing he is not one himself.

Memri cautiously approaches Lloyd, sniffing his hand before nervously brushing against him in appreciation of the kindness he is showing her. It was a strange gesture, and suggested that - although able to speak clearly - she still had many feral tendencies. Her ears perked up slightly in curiosity.

"A.. bath? What's that?"

It was quite obvious from her matted fur that she was serious in her inquiry, and now that she was close to him, the smell also gave her away. She was in dire need of some sort of wash that didn't merely involve grooming herself with her tongue.

Lloyd would gently pet her but stop himself after a bit as he would tilt his head to the side. He never met anyone that never heard of a bath before but would give a gentle smile as he looked to her. "Well a bath is when you go into a lake make sure water is poured over you a few times. Get yourself wet enough then use shampoo and start to scrub that into you so you get all the dirt and grime and anything else that become stuck to your fur and hair then wash that off. Its to get you nice and clean. "He said trying his best to explain it to her without showing her as he would pet her head a few times. "Hope i can explained it well enough but i may need to show you what i mean as i am not that great with words at times. "He said with a soft sigh as his tail would move away from the tree while his others wag about slowly.

Godly Abomination

Memri
ENDBRlNGER
Memri
ENDBRlNGER
Memri
((No worries, despite the answer being yes it's a new username. Before the name change, I was a small part of the following but managed to get onto the list of names in the main post somehow lol. My former username is Shad-o, but that OC is dead and gone haha)
( Oh hey, I remember you! How have you been? biggrin )
((Life has been busy for me! I have 3 kids now. I recently came back onto gaia because my job allows me to be on the computer most of the day, so I figured 'why not'. How about you? It's nice to see some old usernames around still.. I'm trying my damnedest to spark life into this thread again, despite it being in Chatterbox and not Barton.))
( Sounds like you've got your hands full. Myself on the other hand, I can't complain about much; I have a job, a lovely lady, and a growing number of furbabies evidently. xd )
((haha, furbabies can still be a lot of work. I enjoy having my hands full, though. Raising kids has changed me for the better.
Would you be interested in trying to bring this thread back from death? ))
( I've got 7 furbabies and one dangernoodle lol. I've considered trying to post, I just dont know if I have the time or patience anymore.)

Versatile Hunter

ENDBRlNGER
Memri
ENDBRlNGER
Memri
ENDBRlNGER
Memri
((No worries, despite the answer being yes it's a new username. Before the name change, I was a small part of the following but managed to get onto the list of names in the main post somehow lol. My former username is Shad-o, but that OC is dead and gone haha)
( Oh hey, I remember you! How have you been? biggrin )
((Life has been busy for me! I have 3 kids now. I recently came back onto gaia because my job allows me to be on the computer most of the day, so I figured 'why not'. How about you? It's nice to see some old usernames around still.. I'm trying my damnedest to spark life into this thread again, despite it being in Chatterbox and not Barton.))
( Sounds like you've got your hands full. Myself on the other hand, I can't complain about much; I have a job, a lovely lady, and a growing number of furbabies evidently. xd )
((haha, furbabies can still be a lot of work. I enjoy having my hands full, though. Raising kids has changed me for the better.
Would you be interested in trying to bring this thread back from death? ))
( I've got 7 furbabies and one dangernoodle lol. I've considered trying to post, I just dont know if I have the time or patience anymore.)
((I totally don't blame you. I am only on here all of the time because my job allows me to ******** around on the computer all day. Adulting is hard haha))

Versatile Hunter

kingvamp488

Lloyd would gently pet her but stop himself after a bit as he would tilt his head to the side. He never met anyone that never heard of a bath before but would give a gentle smile as he looked to her. "Well a bath is when you go into a lake make sure water is poured over you a few times. Get yourself wet enough then use shampoo and start to scrub that into you so you get all the dirt and grime and anything else that become stuck to your fur and hair then wash that off. Its to get you nice and clean. "He said trying his best to explain it to her without showing her as he would pet her head a few times. "Hope i can explained it well enough but i may need to show you what i mean as i am not that great with words at times. "He said with a soft sigh as his tail would move away from the tree while his others wag about slowly.
Memri shuddered at the mere thought of having cold water dumped on her - let alone voluntarily - but could understand from how she felt that she was in dire need of some water. She began to flick her tongue out of her mouth somewhat like a snake does, her long tongue an acid-like shade of green, in attempts to taste in the air what direction the lake was before looking up and returning her attention to Lloyd.

"And.. you know where this lake is? I'm not sure if you're busy with anything right now, but it would be wonderful if you could take me there. "

Her tail was wrapped around her throat gently, which seemed to be a nervous habit, the blade affixed at the end of the strange tail-like appendage that came from the back of her skull. It was becoming more clear that Memri wasn't a regular animal but more of a strange mix of.. something.

Versatile Hunter

Sinful Zi-nsation

((Hell of an intro post. Do you prefer RPs to match up with other ones going on? Or can I hop onto this and start an RP with it))

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Memri
Sinful Zi-nsation

((Hell of an intro post. Do you prefer RPs to match up with other ones going on? Or can I hop onto this and start an RP with it))

OOC: Thanks!
Normally I would match them up, but however you choose to respond is fine with me. ^.^
Memri
kingvamp488

Memri shuddered at the mere thought of having cold water dumped on her - let alone voluntarily - but could understand from how she felt that she was in dire need of some water. She began to flick her tongue out of her mouth somewhat like a snake does, her long tongue an acid-like shade of green, in attempts to taste in the air what direction the lake was before looking up and returning her attention to Lloyd.

"And.. you know where this lake is? I'm not sure if you're busy with anything right now, but it would be wonderful if you could take me there. "

Her tail was wrapped around her throat gently, which seemed to be a nervous habit, the blade affixed at the end of the strange tail-like appendage that came from the back of her skull. It was becoming more clear that Memri wasn't a regular animal but more of a strange mix of.. something.

Lloyd kept watching her as he would nod and slowly start to get up. "Sure i can show you the way. "He said as his eyes would glow once as he got a feel for the woods once again. "It may have been forever but i am sure the lake has not changed much. "He said as he would look around for a moment then start to walk. "Follow me. "He said as his tails would move about slowly. "I get the feeling you wont like cold water poured over you and i get that. I hated cold water poured over me too back then. I got more use to it after a while also its a great place to catch fish as well. "He said rubbing his tummy thinking about cooking some fish. "I do wonder if they are still alive after all this time though as theses woods were dead for quite a long time.

Versatile Hunter

kingvamp488

Lloyd kept watching her as he would nod and slowly start to get up. "Sure i can show you the way. "He said as his eyes would glow once as he got a feel for the woods once again. "It may have been forever but i am sure the lake has not changed much. "He said as he would look around for a moment then start to walk. "Follow me. "He said as his tails would move about slowly. "I get the feeling you wont like cold water poured over you and i get that. I hated cold water poured over me too back then. I got more use to it after a while also its a great place to catch fish as well. "He said rubbing his tummy thinking about cooking some fish. "I do wonder if they are still alive after all this time though as theses woods were dead for quite a long time.
Memri's stomach gave a low growl of pain as food was mentioned, having not had a decent meal in days. She followed Lloyd, slinking low to the ground, her movements nearly silent as he tail was curled up in a 'ready to strike' position. The more her eyes darted around, the more it became clear that she had really been running and hiding from someone or something, her eyes showing signs of sleeplessness amongst the bedraggled look of her fur and hesitant movements. Upon stepping on a branch and hearing it crack under her foot, Memri gave a startle, practically jumping out of her skin; she was not used to being outside either, it seemed.
Geez, talk about resurecting the dead. This has to be the second place to be pulled back out of the void from years pass, has things really become that dull or has people run out of spam to fill the front page with?

Versatile Hunter

Shyouta
Geez, talk about resurecting the dead. This has to be the second place to be pulled back out of the void from years pass, has things really become that dull or has people run out of spam to fill the front page with?
Call me a necromancer, because I need to see this place live again haha. Shame it's in CB and not Barton, though.

Wealthy Lover

A little dabbling in necromancy never hurt anyone.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Memri
Shyouta
Call me a necromancer, because I need to see this place live again haha. Shame it's in CB and not Barton, though.
OOC: I'd love to see it come back to life again.

Versatile Hunter

Sinful Zi-nsation
Memri
Shyouta
OOC: I'd love to see it come back to life again.
((Could you report it for being in the wrong category? I'm trying to get it moved to Barton lol))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff