Total Votes:[ 611 ]

Beloved Gaian

19,375 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Memri
kingvamp488

Lloyd kept watching her as he would nod and slowly start to get up. "Sure i can show you the way. "He said as his eyes would glow once as he got a feel for the woods once again. "It may have been forever but i am sure the lake has not changed much. "He said as he would look around for a moment then start to walk. "Follow me. "He said as his tails would move about slowly. "I get the feeling you wont like cold water poured over you and i get that. I hated cold water poured over me too back then. I got more use to it after a while also its a great place to catch fish as well. "He said rubbing his tummy thinking about cooking some fish. "I do wonder if they are still alive after all this time though as theses woods were dead for quite a long time.
Memri's stomach gave a low growl of pain as food was mentioned, having not had a decent meal in days. She followed Lloyd, slinking low to the ground, her movements nearly silent as he tail was curled up in a 'ready to strike' position. The more her eyes darted around, the more it became clear that she had really been running and hiding from someone or something, her eyes showing signs of sleeplessness amongst the bedraggled look of her fur and hesitant movements. Upon stepping on a branch and hearing it crack under her foot, Memri gave a startle, practically jumping out of her skin; she was not used to being outside either, it seemed.

Lloyd looked back at her from time to time before he would sigh softly watching her jump for her life. "Dont worry i will keep you safe from whoever you are running from. "He said softly to her as he kept walking to the lake. He would rub his hand across a tree from time to time as he smelled around from time to time. It was not a long walk but far enough as he looked around once again before seeing the lake still filled with fish as he seen them jumping from time to time. "Oh good the fish is still alive after all this time. "As he said that he would start to move a bit faster just to get to the lake as he could not wait to eat himself. His tails would move about defensively as to keep him safe as much as her at the moment as he never seen anything like her.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Memri
Sinful Zi-nsation
Memri
Shyouta
Geez, talk about resurecting the dead. This has to be the second place to be pulled back out of the void from years pass, has things really become that dull or has people run out of spam to fill the front page with?
Call me a necromancer, because I need to see this place live again haha. Shame it's in CB and not Barton, though.
OOC: I'd love to see it come back to life again.
((Could you report it for being in the wrong category? I'm trying to get it moved to Barton lol))
OOC: Sorry! I was out for a bit. & Yes I can!

Versatile Hunter

kingvamp488

Lloyd looked back at her from time to time before he would sigh softly watching her jump for her life. "Dont worry i will keep you safe from whoever you are running from. "He said softly to her as he kept walking to the lake. He would rub his hand across a tree from time to time as he smelled around from time to time. It was not a long walk but far enough as he looked around once again before seeing the lake still filled with fish as he seen them jumping from time to time. "Oh good the fish is still alive after all this time. "As he said that he would start to move a bit faster just to get to the lake as he could not wait to eat himself. His tails would move about defensively as to keep him safe as much as her at the moment as he never seen anything like her.

Sinful Zi-nsation

((feel free to hop in here! I've been super busy lately and haven't had the chance.))

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Memri
kingvamp488

Sinful Zi-nsation

((feel free to hop in here! I've been super busy lately and haven't had the chance.))

OOC: Okay! Thank you. I will!

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
The leaves above rustled from a cooler breeze, foretelling of the approaching seasonal change. Once again her feet found their way down a path that she once wandered so frequently. Years had passed, would this place still feel like home to her? Or would she find the ghosts had taken residence where her loved ones once did? Sadow continued down the way, stopping to stand by the lake. So many memories pulled to the front of her mind and threatened to overwhelm her.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
{ stay safe, everyone!! }

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
wyldwulf
{ stay safe, everyone!! }

(Why hello, old friend)

Versatile Hunter

sadow_wolf2010
Sinful Zi-nsation
kingvamp488

Memri sniffs the air, nearly melting at the scent of an evironment so clean, immediately dashing over to the water and drinking from the lake greedily; clearly very thirsty. For something looking so animal like, she didn't seem to have any natural instincts; any other animal would just listen for water while wandering the forest, but this didn't seem to occur to her. After lapping at the water for what could have easily been 10 minutes, Memri gives a sharp inhale, catching her breath and sitting back as she stares over the lake, in complete awe at it's beauty. Suddenly her ears perk up, her head turning to the forest nearby quickly towards where she thinks she saw movement, her immediate response being to curl back and growl defensively, not recognizing this new being's scent.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Just call me by what I am.

The light padding of paws upon the overgrown forest ground grasped at her attention. The demon turned her head just slight, silver hues faintly glowing beneath deep crimson colored locks of hair. Her keen eyes found their sights upon the fur hides of a pair of, what she assumed to be wolves; if only having made her assumption from the details she could make out in the distance and her knowledge of beasts that inhabited the area. The creatures she'd spotted had come to rest before a lake, and it wasn't long thereafter that they too had taken notice of her presence. Having moved closer, her eyes soon met with the she-wolf's wary gaze and a smile crept across her pale features. She took one step and then another, beginning to quash the distance between the trio.

As she approached, she sensed the caution from the canines, and listened to that deep grumbling sound resonating from within the she-wolf's throat, reminiscent of her first days at the den. Although she'd had close ties to a few of the beasts of that time previous, not all had come to trust her, and most not completely. It was, after all, most wise not to place trust in her kind, and wolves had a rather sharp sense for whom was trustworthy and of whom they should keep their distance from.

"Hello." The demon spoke in her eerily sweet tone as she soon came to a halt within at least fifty feet of the two wolves. "I am not sure if I am welcome any longer, as the years since I have last visited have been many, and chances are my friends have long since passed." She had a quiet confidence about her, and a gentleness hugged her words in such a way it was though her voice was a constant lullaby to put those who listened at ease. However, the air about her was cold and something dark clung to her aura. The mixture of her soothing song and the darkness one might sense within her very presence was a most mesmerizing experience and one that could prove dangerous in an instant.

Some might quite easily find this strange enchantment rather similar to that of a vampire, and may even assume that is what this woman was. As demons portray a number of personality traits, with most being outright evil or unable to control their impulses. Many having the same goals and drives. Either way one may look at it, they might all come to the same conclusion: Without knowing anything more than what stood before them today, this creature was something of a mystery. Yet there always stood the possibility she wasn't very different from her kind at all, whatever they assume that may be.

User Image

Memri
kingvamp488

Versatile Hunter

Sinful Zi-nsation

Kingvamp488

As the creature before her drew closer, it became more apparent to the woman that Memri was not a wolf and instead some strange unknown breed, her tail extending not from the base of her spine but from the base of her skull, a blade seemingly welded to the end. Memri's fur bore a strange pattern of natural markings, and upon closer inspection, the fur was matted and stained with both red and green blood. Despite all of this, the strangest aspect that could be seen was that Memri had two sets of black eyes, each eye bearing two white dots which could easily be assumed as pupils; the bottom set moving separately from the top set, which were fixed on the being before her.

It only took a few moments for Memri to go from a terrified state with raised fur and exposed fangs to one of hypnotised peace, her snake-like tongue flicking out of her mouth to taste the air and becoming overwhelmed with the entity that stood before her, not daring to push away the feeling of tranquillity -- a feeling she had been craving -- as it washed over her senses.
Qy slept quietly in the corner by the bar.
Not even a Thunder storm could wake him.
His chest rose and collapsed with each breath.
He slept happily ... for he was at home, comforted by the walls of the den.

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
{happy new year, everyone!}
Happy new years Boss! Please tell Joan Happy new years too! xp

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

((What is dead may never die~ heart The Den. The Den is what is dead. But must never really die.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff