Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moneys

k 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Questionable Man-Lover

Hi,

My name is Lee. I was born in 1985, so I am old as fluff. I am a quiet person in real life. But, when I am comfortable around you I can be loud. I perceive myself as a boring type of person due to the fact that I don't travel anywhere. Yeah, don't have the budget for it.

Sometimes, I get triggered easily by immature kids in this site so bear with me. I just don't tolerate trolls who are close minded and pathetic.

I made this thread to place random posts like feelings, stuffs about life and nothing much.

User Image

I'll try to help ya ;D
- i am sad because... the 12 Mexicans i have locked in my basement turned out not to know how to cook enchiladas. I wasted two weeks at home depot that i will never get back. and the worst part is, no one will buy them from me! crying i swear they can do something useful! maybe sow... or make pinatas, or SOMETHING. and with the money, i can BUY myself a Mexican that KNOWS how to cook. strange world we live in.

Questionable Man-Lover

NarcoticNightmare87
- i am sad because... the 12 Mexicans i have locked in my basement turned out not to know how to cook enchiladas. I wasted two weeks at home depot that i will never get back. and the worst part is, no one will buy them from me! crying i swear they can do something useful! maybe sow... or make pinatas, or SOMETHING. and with the money, i can BUY myself a Mexican that KNOWS how to cook. strange world we live in.

(.Oo.) it is surely strange though...hope youl find your mexican... neutral

Questionable Man-Lover

~kasuyo_mazaki~

I'll try to help ya ;D

oh ty!!!
Hmm its surely weird abou the reply below u the mexican thingy...
leereo
NarcoticNightmare87

me to.
A fat SOB was hitting on my GF, asking her for n***s and racy pics....
He pissed me the F off.
So I sent him a PM to stay the F away from her.
Yeah..
And I start school again in about 8 hours..

Questionable Man-Lover

NarcoticNightmare87
leereo
NarcoticNightmare87

me to.

is that your picture on ur signature? I think you look more prettier with ur blond hair if u smile even just a bit...ty for helping,,, redface
I don't have an "emo" story.

um...
I'm married and have a daughter that is turn 2 next month. I have been with my husband for almost 3 years now and we have had our up and downs. but it's going good now.
Recently we moved into my parents house because our car payments are killing us. Being we live in a small town and it's hard to fine a good job.

I don't have a job, because of health issues, But i'm also fine with that.
My husband and I are trying to have another child and hoping for a boy. =)

Questionable Man-Lover

Tenshi Makai
He pissed me the F off.
Yeah..

It seems that your definitely pissed about that...I hope that fat person your referring too will stop,,,most of the time we often have shortcomings...and like everyone else we need to be atleast be optimistic... Well, if your gf truly loves you there is a possibility that you don't have to worry...I think on my own opinion trust is the key for a long lasting relationship and I hope that people should stop hitting on other people's gf/bf... may gbu to you and ty... heart

Unbeatable Lover

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
It

So the other day I was riding around town with my friend and we saw this guy on a motorcycle...
And we had just gotten taco bell...
I threw a burrito at the dude and we giggled as we drove off.

Happens.
leereo
Tenshi Makai
He pissed me the F off.
Yeah..

It seems that your definitely pissed about that...I hope that fat person your referring too will stop,,,most of the time we often have shortcomings...and like everyone else we need to be atleast be optimistic... Well, if your gf truly loves you there is a possibility that you don't have to worry...I think on my own opinion trust is the key for a long lasting relationship and I hope that people should stop hitting on other people's gf/bf... may gbu to you and ty... heart

Thanks hun.
She and I have been together for over a year now.
She was so pissed at him, that she let me yell at him, cause she knows that's what I like to do. Protect her.

Questionable Man-Lover

cherry flavored condom
I don't have an "emo" story.

um...
I'm married and have a daughter that is turn 2 next month. I have been with my husband for almost 3 years now and we have had our up and downs. but it's going good now.
Recently we moved into my parents house because our car payments are killing us. Being we live in a small town and it's hard to fine a good job.

I don't have a job, because of health issues, But i'm also fine with that.
My husband and I are trying to have another child and hoping for a boy. =)

that is nice to hear from you...I bet you have a cute healthy daughter, advance happy birthday to her.. omop: some pips say that gettin married early is good for a lasting rel but i think its just up to the couples..And im happy to hear that uve both stayed for 3yrs now..

Have you tried looking for some alternatives that you could help your family w/o risking your health like some online business? try it if you have friends who do it,,or some small business that you would actually have to tym to focus while taking good care your family at the same time,,,well i wish you luck for your brighter happy life,,,may GBU... heart

Questionable Man-Lover

Killer Kayden
It

So the other day I was riding around town with my friend and we saw this guy on a motorcycle...
And we had just gotten taco bell...
I threw a burrito at the dude and we giggled as we drove off.

Happens.

oh..well i hope both of you done something that would make you a better person someday and i hope that person u thrown sumthing is just fyn,.,., ty for the reply hope you'll find the right path,.,.,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff