Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeriel
Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
it's basically random..I am not a fan of making new topics..I just tend to reuse them LOL

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Ohhh. It's basically random. User Image

Questionable Man-Lover

Ms Wanderlust
★-★-★-★-★
Tomorrow am going to back to work..cant to have a day off haha..I kinda used gaia to free myself from RL. So far I am fine. We need the Christmas spirit to cleanse our pain LOL.

syringes and blood are sometimes exciting. I guess I got used to eat to all the nasty stuffs that I was exposed LOL

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Questionable Man-Lover

Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
you know just share stuffs basically like that.LOL

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeriel
Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
you know just share stuffs basically like that.LOL

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

I wanna share something. It's very twisted User Image

Raewolfx's Waifu

Explorer

Leeriel
Ms Wanderlust
★-★-★-★-★
Tomorrow am going to back to work..cant to have a day off haha..I kinda used gaia to free myself from RL. So far I am fine. We need the Christmas spirit to cleanse our pain LOL.

syringes and blood are sometimes exciting. I guess I got used to eat to all the nasty stuffs that I was exposed LOL

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Yeah, Gaia really helps with that! Yaaaay! Christmas is the best time of the year <3

Hahaha I'm sorry but I hate them...but I guess you studied for that so you're pretty used to it!

Questionable Man-Lover

Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
make sure it's legal and not against the TOS lol

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Questionable Man-Lover

Ms Wanderlust
★-★-★-★-★
i guess am just that weird to be comfy about those nasty stuffs..Maybe the training did help a lot. Basically you just have to wear the proper equipment and always wash your hand before and after handling/interacting with patients.

What do you aspire though in the future?

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeriel
Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
make sure it's legal and not against the TOS lol

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

There's this guy who sells sweets, cupcakes are his specialty. The people love him because he is very generous and often he gives cupcakes for free. He doesn't care if you have a gold or whatsoever, one day when he's alone he fell asleep. And the weird thing is that he disappeared. Where did he go? User Image

Raewolfx's Waifu

Explorer

Leeriel
Ms Wanderlust
★-★-★-★-★
i guess am just that weird to be comfy about those nasty stuffs..Maybe the training did help a lot. Basically you just have to wear the proper equipment and always wash your hand before and after handling/interacting with patients.

What do you aspire though in the future?

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Haha I guess the training helped yeah! Hygiene is super important in hospitals, yeah!

Well I'm graduating this year!!! I wanna be a Pre-school teacher <3

Questionable Man-Lover

Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
that seems creepy. Hmm, maybe he went to heaven because he is so generous?User Image

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Questionable Man-Lover

Ms Wanderlust
★-★-★-★-★
if you're good with kids and love being around them I am pretty sure you will be a good Teacher.User Image

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeriel
Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
that seems creepy. Hmm, maybe he went to heaven because he is so generous?User Image

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

User Image where did he go? Why would he go there? He is still alive I can sense it

Raewolfx's Waifu

Explorer

Leeriel
Ms Wanderlust
★-★-★-★-★
if you're good with kids and love being around them I am pretty sure you will be a good Teacher.User Image

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

I do, I love kids and I guess I could say I'm good with them yeah. Thanks ^^

I was a co-teacher for a year and that's how I knew I wanted to become a teacher, through experience.

Questionable Man-Lover

Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
Maybe he was kidnapped to be hired in a large company to make good stuffs User Image

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leeriel
Daddy Fenrir
★-★-★-★-★
Maybe he was kidnapped to be hired in a large company to make good stuffs User Image

})i({

★-★-★-★-★

What? User Image

anyway he looks like this..

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items