Moneys

k 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Texting Emoter

leereo
Pandas_Pixie
leereo

If you got that last post as a PM report it. As for me there isn't too much going on with me. I'm having a lazy day, watching the snow slowly melt outside while listening to some of my favorite music and considering doing some random avatar art, trying to see if I can get an animation I want to work. (I love doing animated art). Other than that not a whole lot going on with me. Sorry to hear about your situation Leereo I hope things get better for you.

About that message sorry I didnt know they just PM I just shared it here though...Really? U like to draw to? I love to as well but im having hard time coloring and some angles...later on I guess one day ill post some here and in my deviant art account just bein bc with none sense lately...It seems dramatic watchin the snow melting..I guess its cold outhere..ty anyway,,, for ur support and help..hehe heart xoxo

Np. Awesome that you like to draw! I would love to see some of your work sometime smile Yea it is very cold out here. Colder than usual for where I live. I'll hang around for awhile and talk if you want. smile

Questionable Man-Lover

Pandas_Pixie
leereo
Pandas_Pixie
leereo

If you got that last post as a PM report it. As for me there isn't too much going on with me. I'm having a lazy day, watching the snow slowly melt outside while listening to some of my favorite music and considering doing some random avatar art, trying to see if I can get an animation I want to work. (I love doing animated art). Other than that not a whole lot going on with me. Sorry to hear about your situation Leereo I hope things get better for you.

About that message sorry I didnt know they just PM I just shared it here though...Really? U like to draw to? I love to as well but im having hard time coloring and some angles...later on I guess one day ill post some here and in my deviant art account just bein bc with none sense lately...It seems dramatic watchin the snow melting..I guess its cold outhere..ty anyway,,, for ur support and help..hehe heart xoxo

Np. Awesome that you like to draw! I would love to see some of your work sometime smile Yea it is very cold out here. Colder than usual for where I live. I'll hang around for awhile and talk if you want. smile

i would like to talk but its pas my bed time...its 3am trying to farm awhile ago hehe...btw wer u from? Im from philippines btw..its nice meeting you and tc...theres alot of achievemnent quest going on eh? hehe i hope we get our dream avees fixd up...Its nice that i met a real person like you,,,your altruistically nice,,,,hehe...thanx alot,...Ill try to visit gaia if time would come that ill be bc with work if i ever have one...soon ill have tc...belated HAPPY NEW YEAR ASWELL!!!am off to bed...I hope lots of people we share here to atleast..and be quoted as well some achievement but i want it kinda with a meaning atleast..I wanna read other peoples thought and ideas may it be bad or good...hehe tc heart xd

Texting Emoter

leereo
Pandas_Pixie
leereo
Pandas_Pixie
leereo

i would like to talk but its pas my bed time...its 3am trying to farm awhile ago hehe...btw wer u from? Im from philippines btw..its nice meeting you and tc...theres alot of achievemnent quest going on eh? hehe i hope we get our dream avees fixd up...Its nice that i met a real person like you,,,your altruistically nice,,,,hehe...thanx alot,...Ill try to visit gaia if time would come that ill be bc with work if i ever have one...soon ill have tc...belated HAPPY NEW YEAR ASWELL!!!am off to bed...I hope lots of people we share here to atleast..and be quoted as well some achievement but i want it kinda with a meaning atleast..I wanna read other peoples thought and ideas may it be bad or good...hehe tc heart xd

I live in the southern part of the United States. I hope you sleep well smile Goodnight!

Questionable Man-Lover

Pandas_Pixie
leereo
Pandas_Pixie
leereo
Pandas_Pixie
leereo

I live in the southern part of the United States. I hope you sleep well smile Goodnight!

Goodmorning!!! Really? Uhm I have relatives who work in the US,,,Michigan and NY(E. Setauket),,,My Aunt has a nursing home or something wherein the nurse usually checks the patients status and medication wathchamaycallit...hehe...TC...am gonna mine some golds...hehe

8,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
leereo
Got the Achievement ty guys...I enjoyed reading your shares...

U can share EMO, weird, funny, ridiculous things here...

-I am sad I am unemployed because here in our country new licensed nurses have no place in hospitals we stay at home, look for alternative jobs just to help our family,,,life sucks,,,if ur an average..but if ur the best that got the highest grade u land a job in the hospital but few are given those chances,,I have to be optimistic but its hard...u have to work without pay and theres no assurance you land that title of a STAFF NURSE...it may be a dirty work in some country but the value of helping the people emotionally and physically is a great feeling,,,its enjoyable u'll see things in a different way...decipher other people lives on your own hands,,,seeing your patients get well is an accomplishment that says YOUR A GOOD NURSE...

How 'bout you guys? share something...

bump

8,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
leereo2
leereo
Got the Achievement ty guys...I enjoyed reading your shares...
U can share EMO, weird, funny, ridiculous things here...
-I am sad I am unemployed because here in our country new licensed nurses have no place in hospitals we stay at home, look for alternative jobs just to help our family,,,life sucks,,,if ur an average..but if ur the best that got the highest grade u land a job in the hospital but few are given those chances,,I have to be optimistic but its hard...u have to work without pay and theres no assurance you land that title of a STAFF NURSE...it may be a dirty work in some country but the value of helping the people emotionally and physically is a great feeling,,,its enjoyable u'll see things in a different way...decipher other people lives on your own hands,,,seeing your patients get well is an accomplishment that says YOUR A GOOD NURSE...
How 'bout you guys? share something...

bump

bump

Diamond Prophet

8,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Herpderp, I have to talk about how I feel?

I'd rather not.

Questionable Man-Lover

Vednix
Herpderp, I have to talk about how I feel?

I'd rather not.

its ok...but it helps when you shout it out atleast you wont get a heart attack...

Questionable Man-Lover

Now I hate people who adds you as a friend and now I realized adding people who I tot to be friends is awful because they dont treat me that way,,,I feel sad about,,,well I guess this is gaia..world of people who dont have anything to do,,Well this world is really for children...Not for mature anime fanatics..Or am just wrong I just added people who are and being too nice to accept their offer to be friend for nothing..

I decided to change my Title and make it a journal or a diary...

Questionable Man-Lover

I maybe wrong at times. But it hurts when you say tell the truth and they used it against. Just because they don't accept the fact that by just providing a response everything a person is can be projected. I am dumb, IKR. I have emotions. I am similar like anyone else. Well, I have a life and am loosing it.

I know everyone has a life but I had enough. I am not nice. So Fcuk Off...

This gaia thingy is gettin in me...wtf? omg...help

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Sometimes I feel like I am dying inside, screaming, aching and hurting....but I know I can't talk about it.

Sealed cases are sealed lips.

Forensics is a horror show. The only question is if its worth it?

Questionable Man-Lover

Lady_death22881
Sometimes I feel like I am dying inside, screaming, aching and hurting....but I know I can't talk about it.

Wow, I admire your dedication on ur work and the way you practice confidentiality I wish all nurses here practice that...but it least try to talk it over like in trees or leaves,,,without people,,,they myt tink ur crazy..but it will surely help...ty

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
leereo
Lady_death22881

Wow, I admire your dedication on ur work and the way you practice confidentiality I wish all nurses here practice that...but it least try to talk it over like in trees or leaves,,,without people,,,they myt tink ur crazy..but it will surely help...ty

Certain images stick in your mind after a while. You can't shake em. You just know that if you don't do your job there will be no justice...sometimes even if you do do your job there is none.

Questionable Man-Lover

Lady_death22881
leereo
Lady_death22881

Certain images stick in your mind after a while. You can't shake em. You just know that if you don't do your job there will be no justice...sometimes even if you do do your job there is none.

yeah it does but at least I havent experience having it on my sleep...such pictures u wouldnt want to see over and over...I just always believe that one day that justice will prevail in Him...we just have to trust and have faith in Him,,,ur work is hard but you love it. I just hope and pray that people like you would be many. Because just a lil percentage of justice is important it can surely make a difference..I salute u guys,,,

Hygienic Creature

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces