Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moneys

k 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Cuddly Bunny

"So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways, all my underdogs! We will never be, never be, anything but loud and nitty-gritty, dirty little freaks..."

Cuddly Bunny

"So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways, all my underdogs! We will never be, never be, anything but loud and nitty-gritty, dirty little freaks..."

Cuddly Bunny

My MegaTwain -- You help me, I help you? :)

Cuddly Bunny

Cuddly Bunny

Cuddly Bunny

im repaying

Questionable Man-Lover

o0o Valentina o0o
bump!

well i don't feel particularly emo at this moment... just a bit stressed out coz 2nd sem commences today. there are tons of NEW STUFF to handle, and the workload is already quite heavy so far. there seems to be a lot of problem unsolved (e.g. i couldn't register a course and nobody's able to help, not even the tutors/lecturers -.-)

oh well. i hope i'll cope ;P

and good luck to your 50 replies!

I got it thank you..The hardest thing that everyone suggests when you have work loads is TIME MANAGEMENT...I tried it once but i never stick to it coz its kinda hard but i hope you can do it...I'll pray for you dont worry...btw thanks for helping...

Questionable Man-Lover

Uchimaki Yuuzora

I don't really have an emo story right now... But I can help you bump your thread. XDa

not totally emo stories but some sharings btw thanks for helping...

Questionable Man-Lover

Rose Aiyana
I'm just sleepy lol

good luck

heart

I hope you'll find the good spot/position while you sleep...wish you have beautiful dreams...

Questionable Man-Lover

xXxQueen Wolf KarixXx
im repaying

ty heart heart heart
leereo
xXxQueen Wolf KarixXx
im repaying

ty heart heart heart

yw
gl

Questionable Man-Lover

Sorry that I had to send this message. Since Gaia has recently become very popular, has become the many complaints that Gaia has become unacceptably slow. The report shows that the reason is that Gaia has a number of non-active members and, secondly, many new Gaia members.
We want to send this message to see whether you're active members or not. If you're active, can you send this message to at least 10-15 users. Use the "Copy - Cut and Paste" to show that you are still active. Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks in, will be removed in order to get more space.
Send this message to your friends to show me that you are still active, and do not want to be removed.

Texting Emoter

leereo

If you got that last post as a PM report it. As for me there isn't too much going on with me. I'm having a lazy day, watching the snow slowly melt outside while listening to some of my favorite music and considering doing some random avatar art, trying to see if I can get an animation I want to work. (I love doing animated art). Other than that not a whole lot going on with me. Sorry to hear about your situation Leereo I hope things get better for you.

Questionable Man-Lover

Pandas_Pixie
leereo

If you got that last post as a PM report it. As for me there isn't too much going on with me. I'm having a lazy day, watching the snow slowly melt outside while listening to some of my favorite music and considering doing some random avatar art, trying to see if I can get an animation I want to work. (I love doing animated art). Other than that not a whole lot going on with me. Sorry to hear about your situation Leereo I hope things get better for you.

About that message sorry I didnt know they just PM I just shared it here though...Really? U like to draw to? I love to as well but im having hard time coloring and some angles...later on I guess one day ill post some here and in my deviant art account just bein bc with none sense lately...It seems dramatic watchin the snow melting..I guess its cold outhere..ty anyway,,, for ur support and help..hehe heart xoxo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff