Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moneys

k 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Questionable Man-Lover

broseph extreme

I just hope you now surpassed that kind of obstacle..and make sure it wont pull you down to keep you going and in achieving your dreams

omnimoniee's Fangirl

Timid Daredevil

leereo
broseph extreme

I just hope you now surpassed that kind of obstacle..and make sure it wont pull you down to keep you going and in achieving your dreams

oh dear.
i'm fine
i'm just glad it was me and not someone who couldn't handle the after mass of it.
:]
so it's just fine knowing that because of me, someone else was saved that[those?] nights

Questionable Man-Lover

broseph extreme
leereo
broseph extreme

oh dear.
i'm fine
i'm just glad it was me and not someone who couldn't handle the after mass of it.
so it's just fine knowing that because of me, someone else was saved that[those?] nights
Yeah...it is good you have such optimism that wouldnt break you easily... am sure those who took advantage of you shall receive what they deserve..

omnimoniee's Fangirl

Timid Daredevil

leereo
broseph extreme
leereo
broseph extreme

oh dear.
i'm fine
Yeah...it is good you have such optimism that wouldnt break you easily... am sure those who took advantage of you shall receive what they deserve..

the first one was put in jail.
so i guess i potentially saved more than one girl from that sort of treatment.
i'm happy for that.
even though something bad happened to me, it may have helped someone else.
maybe someone weaker than me.
maybe someone who wouldn't speak up.

Questionable Man-Lover

broseph extreme
Good thing he is in jail...lucky for them there's no rule to castrate them as punishment..

some victims in most cases they wont speak up possibly due to fear and indifference... but to some even when they are all grown up still such nightmares haunt them and effects their relationship... they tried to apply defense mechanisms like undoing which still is not effective... they need really help most of them...especially the young ones...

omnimoniee's Fangirl

Timid Daredevil

leereo
broseph extreme
Good thing he is in jail...lucky for them there's no rule to castrate them as punishment..

some victims in most cases they wont speak up possibly due to fear and indifference... but to some even when they are all grown up still such nightmares haunt them and effects their relationship... they tried to apply defense mechanisms like undoing which still is not effective... they need really help most of them...especially the young ones...

i know..
i wish i could've taken it for everyone.
]:

Questionable Man-Lover

broseph extreme
Lol you don't have to take it from everyone..hehe If you believe in Him prayers do help... XD

omnimoniee's Fangirl

Timid Daredevil

leereo
broseph extreme
Lol you don't have to take it from everyone..hehe If you believe in Him prayers do help... XD

i think faith is beautiful.
and it's a tragedy that i don't have any.
];

Questionable Man-Lover

broseph extreme
leereo
broseph extreme

i think faith is beautiful.
and it's a tragedy that i don't have any.
];
oh...but it feels fun if you have someone that is Godly that you look up to before you die... and someone could help you become sane even if He is just your imaginary friend even if He dont respond at all... you just have to choose to believe...

Questionable Man-Lover

†

dear thread,

God:
-You've been unhappy because you've desired things that cannot be.

Lucifer:
-That's what desire is. The need for what we can't have. The need for what's readily available is called GREED.

- Lucifer (comic book) -

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

hiya~~!! a pinoy~ 3nodding

Questionable Man-Lover

iiyarii
ehehe... xp

Sparkly Fatcat

leereo
iiyarii
ehehe... xp

..lol.. bored?

Questionable Man-Lover

iiyarii
leereo
iiyarii
ehehe... xp

..lol.. bored?
a lil..and looking for some investments for my quest MILK the cat...to get over with gaia lil by lil....XD

Sparkly Fatcat

leereo
iiyarii
leereo
iiyarii
ehehe... xp

..lol.. bored?
a lil..and looking for some investments for my quest MILK the cat...to get over with gaia lil by lil....XD

..that item is expensive right?.. goodluck with your questing.. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces