Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fortuitous Phantom

7.5 billion. Why not make the payout 1 trillion and just bend us over already. Quit with the foreplay and put a nail in this coffin.

Liberal Fatcat

Kyasuri
7.5 billion. Why not make the payout 1 trillion and just bend us over already. Quit with the foreplay and put a nail in this coffin.

That's when I leave. And I surely hope users will leave too.

And I dont think that the possibility of a trillion gold payout is that farfetched. When trillion gold payouts start coming, that's when I decide that there is no staying on the site anymore. I dont give them cash. They dont deserve since clearly me and users such as myself are just not wanted at all. I dont even tell people I know about this site. I used to, but my lips are shut. Dont want to send more people into what was once a friendly money trap.

Fortuitous Phantom

This Isnt Sparta
Kyasuri

That's when I leave. And I surely hope users will leave too.

And I dont think that the possibility of a trillion gold payout is that farfetched. When trillion gold payouts start coming, that's when I decide that there is no staying on the site anymore. I dont give them cash. They dont deserve since clearly me and users such as myself are just not wanted at all. I dont even tell people I know about this site. I used to, but my lips are shut. Dont want to send more people into what was once a friendly money trap.
Exactly, I agree. I'd never tell anyone about this site, not anymore. They don't want anyone who doesn't spend real money here.

Dedicated Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
Wow... just wow...

It's been a long time since I logged into my account here (about a year or so I think). Needless to say I was shocked when I saw some of the stuff I own is now worth millions of gold! Of course I was equally shocked when all of the stuff on my wishlist is now worth billions... crying

I always sort of feared this site would go pay to play eventually, and now it appears it may finally be happening. I suppose I'll just stick with the items I have and forget about buying anything on the MP anymore.

I really do hope things turn around, but the more I read into these gold generators and stuff, the more my hope fades. sad

Fortuitous Phantom

Neopentane
Wow... just wow...

It's been a long time since I logged into my account here (about a year or so I think). Needless to say I was shocked when I saw some of the stuff I own is now worth millions of gold! Of course I was equally shocked when all of the stuff on my wishlist is now worth billions... crying

I always sort of feared this site would go pay to play eventually, and now it appears it may finally be happening. I suppose I'll just stick with the items I have and forget about buying anything on the MP anymore.

I really do hope things turn around, but the more I read into these gold generators and stuff, the more my hope fades. sad
I absolutely agree. It's an awful time for people to start or come back. And it's even sadder when people have to give up because there's no hope. Actually it's quite sick.

Enduring Gaian

This site has lost the integrity it was founded with.

All that's left is a bunch of shady con men that say they care but don't.

Gonna quote an anon here

Quote:
Dear gaia marketing,

Take your make or break point and shove it up your a**.

With Love,

The displeased users of Gaia.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

A site's never fallen this far in my books.

Fortuitous Phantom

Capriqua
A site's never fallen this far in my books.
it's quite sad. But I suppose it had a long way to fall. This place used to be home to me when I was a teen.

Fortuitous Phantom

Darius Runan
This site has lost the integrity it was founded with.

All that's left is a bunch of shady con men that say they care but don't.

Gonna quote an anon here

Quote:
Dear gaia marketing,

Take your make or break point and shove it up your a**.

With Love,

The displeased users of Gaia.
Lawl that's one way to put it. While I think we should speak our minds to them, I think we should be polite about it. Better chances of them listening to us...... Though it doesn't seem like they care.

Fortuitous Phantom

rofl I've gone insane.

Fortuitous Phantom

So I finally became fed up with users claiming Gaian's greed to be the sole reason for inflation and that Gaia could do nothing about it. I went in depth as to WHY Gaia is the cause of this hyperinflation, including sources from both users on Gaia and outside economic sources.

Please feel free to use this in your future endeavors of spreading the word!

Fortuitous Phantom

When I get the time, I'm going to compile a list of all the threads asking for the discontinuation of gold generators. Maybe when Gaia sees how MANY of us are asking for them to stop, (and not only that, how many of us are outwardly writing posts to ask them to stop rather than just signing a petition) they'll stop.

Or am I just fooling myself again?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Kyasuri
When I get the time, I'm going to compile a list of all the threads asking for the discontinuation of gold generators. Maybe when Gaia sees how MANY of us are asking for them to stop, (and not only that, how many of us are outwardly writing posts to ask them to stop rather than just signing a petition) they'll stop.

I think they'll only care if sales dry up.

Fortuitous Phantom

Nova0437
Kyasuri

I think they'll only care if sales dry up.
touche crying

blood grimar's Compadre

Shirtless Husband

8,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey There.
I've been a member since 2008, though my close cousin was a member longer than me
I admired her and wanted to have some sort of success
I was so excited to see my value peak at about 1.5mil
I leave gaia for awhile and come back to literal money printers

I never thought gaia would be the site to go this low.

I'm actually shocked but i find out there is new management and it clicks in my head and I should have seen this coming but it still feels kind of like a surreal experience.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces