Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fortuitous Phantom

Genderless_Me
Kyasuri
Genderless_Me
Kyasuri
Genderless_Me
Yeah, i am trying to do a contest in the art forums for a few peices of art and I thought a few MILLION in gold/prizes would be great, until i saw all of the 1 BILLION in prizes. I doubt anyone will even try my contest now....it wasnt even that mach to do really......
Yeah, it's pretty damn awful. 1,000,000 is the new 1,000

I have 17691760 gold right now and i am DIRT ******** POOR!!! If someone in the real world came to me with that senario i would slap them and then make them swap lives with me. WHO IS POOR WITH 17 MILLION GOLD!!!!

REALLY GAIA CAN YOU ANSWER ME THAT ONE!!!!!!!!
They did their best to make the value of gold worthless... and they've succeeded. Its frustrating but true. I was on hiatus for a few years, and when I came back around Feb I was SHOCKED at the inflation. I sold a buncha items and managed to scrounge up 50mil. That bought me a LOT of items. Suddenly a month later, those items I bought with 50mil are now the rough equivalent of 1B. It's disgusting. I have about a mil on me atm, which is chump change. Can't buy squat.

The last time i was on, before this week, was in august. I have finally just got to the millions and it was still worth something, but i had to get two jobs so i didnt have time to get back on. I come on agian a few days ago and THIS happens. I mean DAMN GAIA DAMN.

Although strangely, i get the feeling that the people who are controlling Americas budget are controlling this gold budget as well, because I believe that what is happening here is actually happening in Americas economy right now.....albeit at a faster pace....
Well I don't know if I agree with that at all. The US isn't printing out money.

Anyway when I saw the inflation was going up, I bought up as many items as possible so my gold wouldn't become worthless. Though this is a prime example of the average gaian that can't get on everyday. You have s**t to do (like earn money to support yourself) but if you don't get on and trade and quest, it's almost impossible to earn gold or keep up with the inflation. neutral

Friendly Ladykiller

9,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Kyasuri
Genderless_Me
Kyasuri
Genderless_Me
Kyasuri
Genderless_Me
Yeah, i am trying to do a contest in the art forums for a few peices of art and I thought a few MILLION in gold/prizes would be great, until i saw all of the 1 BILLION in prizes. I doubt anyone will even try my contest now....it wasnt even that mach to do really......
Yeah, it's pretty damn awful. 1,000,000 is the new 1,000

I have 17691760 gold right now and i am DIRT ******** POOR!!! If someone in the real world came to me with that senario i would slap them and then make them swap lives with me. WHO IS POOR WITH 17 MILLION GOLD!!!!

They did their best to make the value of gold worthless... and they've succeeded. Its frustrating but true. I was on hiatus for a few years, and when I came back around Feb I was SHOCKED at the inflation. I sold a buncha items and managed to scrounge up 50mil. That bought me a LOT of items. Suddenly a month later, those items I bought with 50mil are now the rough equivalent of 1B. It's disgusting. I have about a mil on me atm, which is chump change. Can't buy squat.

The last time i was on, before this week, was in august. I have finally just got to the millions and it was still worth something, but i had to get two jobs so i didnt have time to get back on. I come on agian a few days ago and THIS happens. I mean DAMN GAIA DAMN.

Although strangely, i get the feeling that the people who are controlling Americas budget are controlling this gold budget as well, because I believe that what is happening here is actually happening in Americas economy right now.....albeit at a faster pace....

Anyway when I saw the inflation was going up, I bought up as many items as possible so my gold wouldn't become worthless. Though this is a prime example of the average gaian that can't get on everyday. You have s**t to do (like earn money to support yourself) but if you don't get on and trade and quest, it's almost impossible to earn gold or keep up with the inflation. neutral

The US is on the brink of doing that. I should know, i live here. anyways...thats not the point of anything.
Yeah, its nigh impossible to do anything if you cant be on it 24/7. Most of gaias users are of full adult age with careers. dont they think of them at all?

Fortuitous Phantom

burning_eyes

Dapper Noob

Genderless_Me
Kyasuri
Genderless_Me
Kyasuri
Genderless_Me

The US is on the brink of doing that. I should know, i live here. anyways...thats not the point of anything.
Yeah, its nigh impossible to do anything if you cant be on it 24/7. Most of gaias users are of full adult age with careers. dont they think of them at all?

Those people are the ones Gaia is trying to get to spend money on their bullshit, so, yes. They do think of them...as potential revenue.

Fortuitous Phantom

Pewpewkachu
Those people are the ones Gaia is trying to get to spend money on their bullshit, so, yes. They do think of them...as potential revenue.
that and preteens with mommy and daddy's wallet.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Now we have some kind of Super Project. (All the tickets.) emotion_facepalm

Fortuitous Phantom

Nova0437
<insert face into desk> I've almost had it at this point. It's clear that all of this is intentional. They set out to ruin the market and make it a pay to play site, and they're almost there.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kyasuri
Nova0437
<insert face into desk> I've almost had it at this point. It's clear that all of this is intentional. They set out to ruin the market and make it a pay to play site, and they're almost there.

...Five billion potential max payout, to boot.
It's disgusting, you know. They're only throwing the tickets in there because people want them. Nobody wants the gold generation, but Gaia's forcing it on you all the same knowing SOMEONE will be desperate enough to try for the tickets.

I never thought I'd hate anyone as much as I hate the CEO right now for what he's doing to this site. How does that man even sleep at night?

Feral Shapeshifter

I'm really starting to get pissed off at Gaia. I have a few friends who I wanted to invite to Gaia, but I know that because they're new, they won't be able to buy a thing. I've been on Gaia for a long time, and I hate to see it go, but the CEO is driving this site into the ground!
In time, nobody will want to buy anything from the cash shop because of all the flash sales and hidden gold generators (not to mention overpricing), but gold will be worthless. The old members will get fed up and leave and new members won't stand a chance at earning items they want.
I am very close to abandoning this capsizing ship...

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Nova0437

I really want to spite the money obsessed employees ffs

who do they think they are lol

if the right site comes along this one will die

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Kain-Senpai
I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I think we've come to a point where the gold generators are no longer needed. If you think about it, the possible outcome from a RIG/RGG (not to be confused with the now bi-monthly RIGS), is much lower than purchasing Cash Shop items to sell on the MP. You're more likely to get more gold from those purchases, than purchasing and playing RIG/RGG.

I'm thinking this is why Gaia's gone and added special tickets to RIG/RGGs, to entice users to purchase them.

That's my 2 cents.

You called it lol

Kawaii Spirit

Sorry but nothing's gonna change. It's over. Just let it go and try to make the best of it.

Mysterious Trickster

Kyorukki
Kain-Senpai
I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I think we've come to a point where the gold generators are no longer needed. If you think about it, the possible outcome from a RIG/RGG (not to be confused with the now bi-monthly RIGS), is much lower than purchasing Cash Shop items to sell on the MP. You're more likely to get more gold from those purchases, than purchasing and playing RIG/RGG.

I'm thinking this is why Gaia's gone and added special tickets to RIG/RGGs, to entice users to purchase them.

That's my 2 cents.

You called it lol

Considering I just read the latest announcement... emotion_facepalm

Fortuitous Phantom

Kain-Senpai
Kyorukki
Kain-Senpai

That's my 2 cents.

You called it lol

Considering I just read the latest announcement... emotion_facepalm
gonk seriously.

Fortuitous Phantom

On a side note!
Quote:
Dear Tea Goddess,

Please take this gift as a thank you for your infinite generosity!!! I know you give anonymously because you're an amazing person and are not looking for anything in return. However because of that, I wanted to give you something to show you what an awesome person you are!!!

heart heart heart Hope you enjoy it! heart heart heart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas