Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be participating? What's the plan?

Yes, I will be taking photos for the mini tasks and entering the main competition 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 14 ]
Yes, I will be taking photos for the mini tasks but I am not sure about joining the main competition 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 12 ]
No, this is dumb 0.15277777777778 15.3% [ 11 ]
I am/would like to be a judge/organizer 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 6 ]
Poll Whore 0.40277777777778 40.3% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Dapper Lover

dizziedobsession
xDanie Bearx
I've never done anything like this before... It sounds cool... Eh, what the heck.. It's summer, I'm free pretty much everyday. Count me in? mrgreen Errm.. If you guys are still accepting and whatnot.. 3nodding

Basically right now, it's just all for practice and is meant to be fun. :]
The actual competition that we're practicing for won't start until around October.
Of course you're encouraged to hang around until then! (Like a lot of us are).

Oh, okay! I'll just hang around and chat with you guys then 3nodding

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
xDanie Bearx
I've never done anything like this before... It sounds cool... Eh, what the heck.. It's summer, I'm free pretty much everyday. Count me in? mrgreen Errm.. If you guys are still accepting and whatnot.. 3nodding
At this point anyone can join in whatever capacity they'd like, so feel free to try out the first mini-task, explained by the video on the first page.

Dapper Lover

kill3rsushi
At this point anyone can join in whatever capacity they'd like, so feel free to try out the first mini-task, explained by the video on the first page.

Okay ^-^ I'll get to work ASAP biggrin
I want to do the colour shoot this weekend, but I have to see if me and my photog have time. Might not get it done until sometime next week because that's when study break starts, so no classes until exams.

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Hug me, until you drug me honey.
Kiss me, until I'm in a coma...

I did a really fun maternity shoot today.
We were in a wooded nature park with lots of trails and I wore a brightly colored dress and had pretty bright makeup.
It'll be about a week before I get the finished photos.
I might do another shoot with a different photographer this morning in a studio setting.

Hug me, honey, snuggly bunny
Love's as good as soma...

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
yum_tea

I totally have to get my picture done. I found the perfect shoes (On clearance for 9 dollars. Good deal there. )for the out fit.

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It's all good you guys. Even I won't be able to shoot anything until Wednesday (but I am also at the mercy of finding a photographer...) At least I'll have free time to put things up on the front page and write my critiques.

Also, I am getting my hair cut and colored, probably tomorrow. I have a bunch of job interviews with Japanese companies on Wednesday and they really care about appearance, so I gotta get a suit (or at least a jacket) and get my hair done. What color do you think I should go for? It needs to be natural and I definitely want it a lot lighter than I currently have it. The more foreign I look the better, in this case, since it's for an international job fair. Dunno if I should go light brown, red, red-blond or full on blond though... Or maybe even a grey-ish brown?

Here is what it looks like now, my most current pic of it.

I am thinking of a cut like this:
Since my hair isn't too long...
Or maybe more like this but at whatever length my hair can go...

Thanks for a second opinion smile

Dapper Dabbler

I really want this green dress I tried on. Problem is justifying buying it right now. I'm thinking of using it as a bribe to get my teeth pulled out...

What do you think, is it worth it? 25 bucks.

User Image

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
kill3rsushi
It's all good you guys. Even I won't be able to shoot anything until Wednesday (but I am also at the mercy of finding a photographer...) At least I'll have free time to put things up on the front page and write my critiques.

Also, I am getting my hair cut and colored, probably tomorrow. I have a bunch of job interviews with Japanese companies on Wednesday and they really care about appearance, so I gotta get a suit (or at least a jacket) and get my hair done. What color do you think I should go for? It needs to be natural and I definitely want it a lot lighter than I currently have it. The more foreign I look the better, in this case, since it's for an international job fair. Dunno if I should go light brown, red, red-blond or full on blond though... Or maybe even a grey-ish brown?

Here is what it looks like now, my most current pic of it.

I am thinking of a cut like this:
Since my hair isn't too long...
Or maybe more like this but at whatever length my hair can go...

Thanks for a second opinion smile

I like the first two color choices in the second row; the dark blondes.
Also, I like the second haircut. I've always been a fan of layers. smile

dizziedobsession
I really want this green dress I tried on. Problem is justifying buying it right now. I'm thinking of using it as a bribe to get my teeth pulled out...

User Image

yolo

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
dizziedobsession

User Image

It's a cute dress and would work well for the shoot.
I'd say it's definitely worth getting a tooth pulled.

Dapper Dabbler

Woah! Its HiddenBeauty

It's a cute dress and would work well for the shoot.
I'd say it's definitely worth getting a tooth pulled.

Hahahahaa. Thanks smile
I'm definitely considering it. I just have to justify putting out the few bucks for it. Although I am feeling better tonight than I have, since I just put in a job application I was excited over! So I can surely say I did something today. woot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff