Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be participating? What's the plan?

Yes, I will be taking photos for the mini tasks and entering the main competition 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 14 ]
Yes, I will be taking photos for the mini tasks but I am not sure about joining the main competition 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 12 ]
No, this is dumb 0.15277777777778 15.3% [ 11 ]
I am/would like to be a judge/organizer 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 6 ]
Poll Whore 0.40277777777778 40.3% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Meg, you look beautiful! I love your expression smile

FE, nice photos! I have to agree with Sushi, the one with you looking down is fantastic! You make the pic work even without showing your face, that's pretty cool! The third one would make a great fb cover ^^ And I really like the last two, how the light falls and your expressions too.

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I still need to do mine. It took me forever to find a location and when I did my outfit wasn't the best one for it. It didn't look well in the dark shots.
Thank you for the feedback everyone blaugh

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Whelp, now I am boyfriendless. Great.
kill3rsushi

Whaaat?

I hope you're ok *hugs*

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
--FRuSTRaTeD eXPReSSioN--
kill3rsushi

Whaaat?

I hope you're ok *hugs*
I'm actually pretty ok. It's an emoitonal drain, for sure, but nothing I haven't felt before. And it was mutual and on good terms. Basically, what with my plans to work in Japan after graduation, he knew the end was inevitable and wanted to make a clean break now instead of watching the relationship disintegrate. I can't fault him for that.

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Hug me, until you drug me honey.
Kiss me, until I'm in a coma...

Fe Wow we do look kinda similar!! XD
Also, those pics look FANTASTIC. I agree with everyone else, that pic hiding your face is incredible. It's very creative! Red hair also looks smashing on you.

Sushi While the end to a relationship is always sad, I'm glad that y'all were able to have a clean break instead of things disintegrating horribly. *hugs*

Now...
I know we are only supposed to show 5, so I will pick my five faves for the mini task, but I'm still going to post the rest so I can show off my big preggo belly.
[/ego]

Mini-Task Five
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hug me, honey, snuggly bunny
Love's as good as soma...

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

kill3rsushi
kill3rsushi

Whaaat?

I hope you're ok *hugs*
I'm actually pretty ok. It's an emoitonal drain, for sure, but nothing I haven't felt before. And it was mutual and on good terms. Basically, what with my plans to work in Japan after graduation, he knew the end was inevitable and wanted to make a clean break now instead of watching the relationship disintegrate. I can't fault him for that.

Aw, I supposed it might be better to go through a bit of an emotional drain now instead of having it drain you constantly later on when you're going to be needing support instead of drain. If he's not willing to wait for you and support you while he waits, it's not the most important kind of relationship for you to be having.
Woah! Its HiddenBeauty

Thanks smile

Your pictures are great too. And I think I confused you about the sister thing? I meant my actual real life sister who competed in the last cycle of Gaia's Next Top Model (even though it was more than a year ago now, lol) looks like you. The picture with the long, straight brown hair was her, not me, haha. People get really confused between me and her sometimes (esp. when I have my hair all normal looking):

User Image

But it's a strange feeling looking at your set of pictures and to me you look so similar to her, that I can imagine what my sister would look like pregnant xd She's only 16 eek

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

LOL
I wasn't confused, I knew that was her. I meant you were right about her and I having similar qualities.
You are both gorgeous girls, though.
biggrin

Woah! Its HiddenBeauty

LOL
I wasn't confused, I knew that was her. I meant you were right about her and I having similar qualities.
You are both gorgeous girls, though.
biggrin

Haha, ok, I wasn't sure.

Sigh, your photos all look so nice and warm. It's too freezing where I am.
ahhh so this is the first time in literally years and i've somehow stumbled upon gaia today... i see this is where things have gone! c:
i'm so glad it didn't die out after Nostalgic Moments

how is everyone?? (does anyone still remember me?)

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
So, the camera made my purple shirt waaaaay darker than it is in real life. I have no clue why that is. Luckily, I have a really bright flower in my hair. Hopefully accessories count. Also, sorry for my lazy eye being a little obvious.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Also, I need to mention that tomsawyer95 was my photographer. It was his first ever shoot as photographer!
spotlightonCat
ahhh so this is the first time in literally years and i've somehow stumbled upon gaia today... i see this is where things have gone! c:
i'm so glad it didn't die out after Nostalgic Moments

how is everyone?? (does anyone still remember me?)

OMG I do remember you! I didn't know if we were ever going to see you again! I'm glad you're back. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff