n o i r i s t
OptimisticRebel
Want to trade links?

Do you have a banner?

Hey Optimist! Yeah sure, I just knocked this one up:
User Image

I'm assuming yours is the one as in your sig? smile

Yup!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87834103/][img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg201/trini_rebela/200x40-2.png[/img][/url]

I've added yours smile
Good luck with your quests smile

Fashionable Hunter

12,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Good luck with you quest!!!!
4laugh

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
OptimisticRebel

Sorry for the delay. I have added yours. ^__^ Best of luck, and I will drop by your thread now and then.

Narithian
Good luck with you quest!!!!
4laugh

Thank you, so kind! ^__^

Shy Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
n o i r i s t

*Casually looks at your list of items*

eek

You've got a long way to go, Noir. God luck. I'll put this thread on my faves and try to help out whenever I have some extra gold. 3nodding

~Cel

btw: are your lists 100% up to date, as in there is nothing there that hasn't been donated/ you bought? I only ask because some people have a tendency to get things on a wishlist and then not remove the items they got from the list.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Ultraposh
heart

Hey, thanks for stopping by, cute green stranger! whee

Celestine Ravencroft

Hey, Cel! Sorry for the (sorta) late reply! Yes, I know I am being ambitious but I thought hey gold shop item prices will never, ever change, so... whee

Obviously I am not opening my presents until Dec 26th so I do not know what are inside those... but I have just gone through it now, and yes, my wish list is up to date. 3nodding

Friendly Healer

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
good luck in your quests

I haven't started a quest thread on this account yet

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'll wait until after Christmas to see what I can do to help you. No sense in risking giving a duplicate (especially of a single pose item). Have a wonderful Christmas!

n o i r i s t

Hey, Cel! Sorry for the (sorta) late reply! Yes, I know I am being ambitious but I thought hey gold shop item prices will never, ever change, so... whee

Obviously I am not opening my presents until Dec 26th so I do not know what are inside those... but I have just gone through it now, and yes, my wish list is up to date. 3nodding

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
good luck.

I'll send you a trade for some items off your list.
Merry Christmas and good luck!

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Happy 2014! n.n heart

As usual I am a little late to the party but I still wanted to wish you a good one. xD

I am sorry I did not properly answer your PM but I would love if I could be a thread affiliate; I do not have a picture- I keep meaning to mock one up or get someone who can do something nice- but I would appreciate it very much. Thank you for asking; that is very sweet of you. emotion_kirakira

I shall add you to my thread as well, if you would like. n.n Thank you again, that is very sweet of you! emotion_hug heart

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
RadiantFlare
Happy 2014! n.n heart

As usual I am a little late to the party but I still wanted to wish you a good one. xD

I am sorry I did not properly answer your PM but I would love if I could be a thread affiliate; I do not have a picture- I keep meaning to mock one up or get someone who can do something nice- but I would appreciate it very much. Thank you for asking; that is very sweet of you. emotion_kirakira

I shall add you to my thread as well, if you would like. n.n Thank you again, that is very sweet of you! emotion_hug heart

Hi there! I feel so rude for not replying sooner. A Belated Happy New Year to you too! ^^ Thank you so much for another trade. Goodness you are generous!

Cool beans, I'll add a text link in my Affiliates post to your thread, then. smile

I haven't been on Gaia as much this past month. I have found another cool avatar site called Menewsha and it's pretty cool there. They don't ram cash items down your throat too.

What have you been up to? smile

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
n o i r i s t

Heya Noir!

I'm glad that I finally made it back online. How've you been lately?

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hey, you! n.n heart Please don't feel rude for not replying sooner; I am sorry because I should have replied much, much sooner than this but I keep getting sidetracked easily. >.< I swear I am like the dog in Up. @.@

Belated Valentine's Day; I hope that you had a lovely day. heart

I like helping where I can and you have always been sweet to me. n.n If I can help someone get stuff they want that makes me very happy. n.n I appreciate your saying that- you are very sweet.

Thank you for adding me to your Affiliates. @.@ That makes me very happy! I saw that and had a happy. heart

I miss seeing you on here but I understand if you have found another site you dig. I hope you continue to dig it and that if you get back on here you will let me know how you are still liking it.

Thank you for asking! I've pretty much just been working and A.D.D.ing all over the internet. xD I am not going to pretend I have been doing much of anything productive- nope, pretty much just playing all over Gaia, delving into Reddit (that is a black hole for free time, my friend) and writing as much as possible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Totally accurate representation of me with the internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff