Cel: a brief overviewNote: Only the more active people on my friend list will have their avatars displayed on my profile from now on.
All you really need to know is:
1. You can mostly find me hanging out at the BFAA guild or shopping in the market.
2. I do draw, but not on a professional level.
3. Caelen Evernight is my other OC. I use the female avatar base for him, but it's just because the male avatar base on this site is so bulky. Not the least bit elegant. I am a girl, I just happen to have one male OC. No big deal.
4. Does not like: *pink (usually); bad language, poor attitudes, snobbery, bragging, Mary Sues and Gary Stus, Twilight (don't even mention it), onions, garlic, mushrooms, deviled or poached eggs, fake lab-created ingredients in anything, Myspace (Is that even a thing anymore?), Facebook, Twitter, carelessness.
*I don't like full on saturated pink all over the place, but a tiny smattering of light pink is alright. I'll only use magenta with great reservation. I'm not completely against pink, I just don't want to be blinded by a Pinkstorm. If I have a Pinkstorm, I'm having an off day. Side note: Dusty Rose doesn't bother me the way straight forward pink does.
5. Does like: Kindness, realistic mindset, charity, sense of community, people who strive to go beyond the bare minimum, most shades of green/blue /purple, Gaia's ombre haircolors, rabbits, owls, anything sparkly, WINGS!!!, Tofutti (an ice cream made from Tofu instead of milk), dark chocolate, Chinese food, writing fantasy novels and poetry, enhancing my drawing skills, jewelry crafting, creating home made gifts, Dragonfable (RPG).
6. Favorite Gaia color schemes: Sinful, Cosmic, Velvetine, Starlit, Fallen Wish, Seabreeze, Shamrock, Ciel Gold, Oxford Blue, Antique Gold, Ethereal
Direct Link to my Tank Bumping Thread!
Link to My Marketplace store: Diamond Angel Emporium