Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

ily. ouo

1 100.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2726 2727 2728 > >> >>> »|

User Image

hey darlin'.

indentwelcome to the aye oh kay charity. i, roobledooble, opened this charity about a year and a half ago and i think it may have been the best decision i ever made during my time on gaia. this thread has gone through a lot of changes since it first opened. originally it was the r.a.k. charity inspired by a friend of mine's charity. people came and went and eventually i decided to revamp and rename it the dream with me charity. now with new inspiration and hopes for the future i have yet again revamped and renamed. (:

indentsince the very beginning there has been one thing that hasn't changed though: i love giving. helping the gaian community is a passion of mine. so, despite having funds that would seem pathetic to most other charities, i keep going and i plan on keeping this charity for a long time to come. (:

indenti've met so many people that have changed my life. online or not, they're some of the best friends i've ever had. i hope that while you're here you're able to find financial help, friendship and some laughs. i can promise that if you stick around for a while you'll smile at least once. i know i smile every time i come here, anyways. (:

indentmuch love,
                    doubleindentroo
User Image

o1. follow the golden rule.
            o2. follow gaia's terms of service.
            o3. spamming isn't cool.
            o4. scamming is not acceptable.
            o5. no begging regulars for gold.
            o6. keep cussing mild.
            o7. do not quote the front page.
    User Image

step one: hang out here in the thread for a while.
                step two: wait patiently for a donation. (:

how simple is that? i think it's very simple. c}:

please note: any bumping/spamming will not be counted. that means you actually have to talk to other people. oh no!
                also, please don't send me little return things in the trade such as flowers, bugs, zomg items, etc.
                sunndae
                Like, if no one's in here you [person wanting a donation] should just post and come back later, 'cause there's no difference between getting your donation sooner or later. Plus, you can only get it when you're [roo] online, so posting a whole bunch when you're not, instead of chatting you up is kind of stupid, because then they're just losing the chance to talk to an amazing person.
    User Image

rawr AMi x14 : items
                  les lunettes : 11o,ooo gold
                  kawaiilollipop : 245,ooo gold
                  JZRO : 13,ooo gold
                  CrayoIa : 2o,ooo gold
                  pianochord : 1oo,ooo gold
                  ToasterFace : 76,35o gold & items
                  B00kworm equals L0VE : 32,937 gold
                  The Surf Ninja : 5,186 gold & items
                  Xion_The_Drow : the nightmare
                  Fly Upon Wings of a Dream : 25o,ooo gold & items
                  AlyKitt_RyukaI : 3o,ooo gold
                  Chrono_luvr113 : 1o,ooo gold & items
                  TwilightGambit : 5o,ooo gold
                  myAltruist : 2o,ooo gold
                  Hailo Fia : 1o,ooo gold & items
                  Citrus Limonium : 7o,ooo gold

* all of these people have donated gold and items to help keep charity funds up. if you'd like to donate to the aye oh kay charity send me a trade. if you wish to stay nameless or you don't want to be added to this list just let me know.
      User Image

quote it! in this game i'll quote anything from movie lines to lyrics.
                    the first person to quote my post with the rest of the line or the next line
                    wins art by me or a bit of gold. (:

note: if two people finish the quote correctly at the same time
                    neither will be the winner and i will post a new quote.

king me! in this game i'll post a picture of a crown and the first
                    person to quote it become king. they will receive art by me
                    and become the boss for the week. "the king" will be able to pass laws
                    (after running them by me) such as "everyone must post in purple font"
                    or other silly things. the king may resign at any time by posting a new crown.
                    at the end of the week if the king has not resigned i will post a new crown
                    and the game will repeat. the game ends when either nobody quotes my post
                    or the kings post after an hour.

note: if two people "grab" the crown at the same time the post closest
                    to the crown will win. for example: if i posted the crown then sam's quote
                    appeared under my post and george's quote appeared under sam's,
                    sam would be the winner.

woah! hurricane! in this game i will post a picture of the ocean or the beach.
                    the first person to quote it with the words "woah! hurricane" wins art by me.

note: if two people quote the picture at the same time the post closest
                    to the picture will win. for example: if i posted the picture then ryan's quote
                    appeared under my post and sarah's quote appeared under sam's,
                    ryan would be the winner.

jiffy gif! in this game i'll post a gif image. the first person to quote the
                    gif with the word "jiffy" followed by whatever movie/band/show the gif is
                    from will receive free arts or a bit of gold.

please note: if two people post the right answer at the same time
                    neither will be the winner and i will post a new gif.

the twenties! now this one is super simple. all you have to do is post to win art. instead of winning prizes if you post at the top of every hundred pages, we're going by twenties. so if you post at the top of page 2640 you win art. if you post at the top of 2660 you win art. if you post at the top of page 2680 you win art. and so on.
        User Image
                    Tuttiefruittie94
                    Kawaiilolipop
                    Pixy_stiks
                    ToasterFace
                    Atrocious Toaster
                    B00kworm equals L0VE
                    AlyKitt_RyukaI
                    Citrus Limonium
                    sunndae
                    Cramshaft
                    Haruhi Hitachiin
                    pianochord
                    xoxBlueEyedGirl
        User Image

User Image

people, they come to me and they say "hey roo." i say "yo."

i'm sixteen. no, i can't drive.

my birthday is may 11th. eleven is the only odd number i like.

i'm a taurus. moo.

i live in the united states. i freak out if i don't see mountains every day.

my hobbies include reading, drawing, writing, and video games.

i like citrus, bears, russians, crayons, arts and crafts, warm rain, iron chef, art, adventure time, flapjack, regular show, pancakes, waffles, french toast, french, bike riding, sweets, libraries, shoes, manga, anime, sharpies, pie charts, hoodies, shorts, headbands, silly words, warm blankets, socks, k-pop, arm warmers, jolly rancher lollipops, giant stuffed animals, telling jokes, youtube surfing, pens, star wars, professor layton, pillows, christmas lights, jesus, harry potter and so much more.

i don't like avatars that don't match, sugar crashes, spicy food, spiders, rice crackers, markers, bad hair days, being late to places and a few other things.
        User Image

User Image[url=http://tinyurl.com/aokcharity][img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/kaygirl30/aokbannerone.png[/img][/url]

User Image[url=http://tinyurl.com/aokcharity][img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/kaygirl30/aokbannertwo.png[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces