Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
Welcome to Mirror Mirror on The Wall, Who Quest The Best of All?
Hello ladies and gents, this is a joint quest between me and defiant beauty. We'll be questing EIs, MCs and more items! Also, there will be fun games packed with prizes. We'll dedicate alot to this thread, so come in and hang out. Quest threads are a reminder to us what we want to gt, you are not obligated to donate but it would be lovely if you did.
donkeymulee is the thread mule. if you would like to make donations for the thread only, send a trade to The Elegant Dreamer.

Intro/Rules/About Us/Quest & Progress/News/Black and White List/Donaters/Contest/Banners/Affiliates
User Image User Image
Rules
1. We rule the thread.
2. Obey the ToS.
3. No advertising or quoting the first page.
4. No scamming or spamming.
5. Don't steal any of our images or graphics, please.
6. Rules may be changed at any time. Wish us luckk? ;D

Intro/Rules/About Us/Quest & Progress/News/Black and White List/Donaters/Contest/Banners/Affiliates
User Image
User Image
About Us
About Defiant Beauty;;
Defiant Beauty prefers to be called just Defiant. She loves swimming, running, and skiing. <3 She swims like a beast. C: She is also half-decent at drawing, though she doesn't draw much. Defiant likes listening to The Beatles, one of her favorite songs by them being "Let it Be".
P.S. She's also my best friend on Gaia. (;no she isn't! -spyroinc

About spyroinc;;
Well, my real life name is David. I love to have fun, hang with friends,draw, listen to music, and challenge myself.Not much to say about me.As for Gaia, my favorite thing to do here is creating new avatars. Although my trading pass is disabled, I will be using my second account, Gsus Christ, so please all donations go to that account. that is mostly it, thanks for stopping by :)

User Image User Image
The Quests
Spyroinc's Quest;
Spyroinc will be questing a variety of EIs, MCs, RIG items, and some commons. He is currently questing 5000k, since he quests SO DAMN FAST!
Progress: 3315k/5000k
His side quest will be this: User Image

Defiant Beauty's Quest;
Defiant is questing select EIs and MCs. Her current quest would be Seidh's Compass, which Spy just finished questing! Her next quest will be the Golden Laurels, and her side quest is now The Love Song. (She finally got her Angelic Manner!)
70k/600k

For the EIs, neither of them mind what generation it is.

User Image
User Image
News|sweN
We'll have what has happened in our thread from oldest to last here

2/14/10 spyroinc finished half his quest: Compass of Seidh bought for 480k

2/12/10 Thread created

User ImageUser Image
Lists | stsiL
Whitelist:
None

Blacklist:
None C;

User Image
User Image
Donaters|sretanoD
Donaters go here

User ImageUser Image

Contests | stsetnoC
Page contests:
These are contests that when you are the first to post in a certain page, you win gold!
Page 25: You win 2.5k
Page 50: You win 5k
Page 100: You win 10k

Tektek contest:
In this contest, you will create a tektek of any kind. Weather it is matching, non-matching, or a theme. The winner of this contest will win 10k! We will be accepting 15 contestants, and there will be a fee of 1k per entry. Please send the 1k entry fee to our quest thread mule, The Elegant Dreamer. The due date will be told to you when we have all 15 contestants
You must send this form to either Defiant Beauty or spyroinc in PM!
[size=24][b]I WANT TO JOIN![/b][/size]
[u]Username[/u]:
Have you sent the 1k to donkeymulee?:
Will you stay and chat regularly in the thread?:
Anything else?:

User Image
User Image
Banners

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-who-quest-the-best-of-all-win-gold/t.58622135/][img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/pericardium05/mirror.gif[/img][/url]

Bye: Irisdescence

User ImageUser Image
Affiliates | setailiffA
None. We're so lonely. emo PM to affiliate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff