Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of games would you like to see?

Dice/RNG 0.28125 28.1% [ 9 ]
Drawing/Coloring 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
OTHER? Please post your idea's in the thread. (: 0.34375 34.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 152 153 154 > >> >>> »|

User Image

_______________Welcome to Comatose Dreams, where no matter what state your mind is in, you're free to dream. (hardy har, a retarded name, but a deep meaning, har har har?) I "built" this charity because I'm so tired of feeling greedy and taking from everyone. It's time I help out everyone else, too. (:

So, if you want to become a regular (patient), here is a handy link on how to be one;
                        [Becoming a regular]

﹙⋆﹚»» ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ A cнariтy ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ×
User Image

_______________One) Be nice to you, and everyone else.
                        Two) I can refuse to donate to you. (This only happens if you repeatedly insult me somehow)
                        Three) No double tags with mules.
                        Four) Follow T.O.S
                        Five) PG
                        Six) I don't care if you curse, but please refrain from a constant strain of curses.
                        Seven) I can add a rule anytime. (:
                        Eight) No quoting the front page.
                        Nine) Pictures equal linked.
                        Ten) No page stretching (via vertical OR horizontal).
                        Eleven) DON'T PM ME. Fill out a form HERE.

Things to help you get a donation;

One) Be nice! No one likes a meanie face!
                        Two) Stay and chat BEFORE you ask for a donation.
                        Three) Stay and chat AFTER for a better chance at another donation.
                        Four) Be a patient (regular).
                        Five) Participate in events/games. (:
                        Six) The correct use of your language (Little to no text talk).

Things that can get you denied;

One) Being rude/mean/insensitive. ):<
                        Two) Posting a form immediately, and leaving, with no conversing whatsoever.
                        Three) Bitching about not getting a donation right off the bat.
                        Four) CONTINUOUSLY repeating "I want a ____ really bad!" or "I'm questing ____, help?"
                        Five) Complete text talk (lyk omg no wai, ill txt u bout it l8tr, gurl!).
                        Six) Begging everyone for donations.
                        Seven) Being a pest and spamming. (:

﹙⋆﹚»» ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Coмaтose Dreaмs ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ×
User Image

_______________Events are for the patients (regulars) only! (:
                        If you want to participate, become one. (:

→ Secret Gift Giver (SGG)
                        Okay, so this is the same as "Secret Santa", but I'm being polite about the name because not everyone celebrates Christmas and Santa. Anyway, so basically SGG is all about secretly gifting another person. Sign up starts November 20th, and ends December 20th. Gifts will be given on December 24th. If you will not be here on December 24th, let Starr know AHEAD of time, and give your gift to Starr in trade beforehand, and I'll send it to your matched gaian. Just remember to tell me ahead of time, that way no one is left out on giving day, okay? If we have an odd number of sign ups, the charity itself will become a secret gifter. (:
                        OH, and I'm not the one matching people up, I'm giving everyone a number, and using a number shuffling program I have. (: You do not get to choose who you're gifting, just so you know.
                        DON'T LET YOUR SECRET PERSON THAT YOU'RE THE ONE GIFTING THEM.

I haven't decided a price limit yet, I have to talk to you regulars, first! <3

SIGNED UP;
                        1) StarrNightlight
                        2) Pandora the Wonderful
                        3) Nor West Chick
                        4) iSiLVERNAL
                        5) B00kworm equals L0VE
                        6)
                        7)
                        cool

→ QUOTE QUOTES
                        Alright patients... We all want you to know that we don't think you're crazy, and you really are seeing little pixels everywhere. (: So, quote the little pixel first, and put the word Awwh in your quote (doesn't have to be blue). (: Prize depends on which pixel you quote.

User Image
                        5,OOO gold.

User Image
                        1O,OOO gold.

User Image
                        2O,OOO gold.

User Image
                        4O,OOO gold.

User Image
                        8O,OOO gold.

﹙⋆﹚»» ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Coмaтose Dreaмs ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ×
User Image

_______________Games can be played by anyone, unlike the events. (:

→ Pages, PAGES!
                        This is a RNG (Random Number Generator) contest, actually! I will RNG for said pages, and whoever has the random number (1-15) will win!

Tiny Rules;
                        The page must have posts from at least THREE people, not including me. If I happen to post on that page, and the RNG lands on my post, I will re-RNG. (:

On page 2O, whoever has the post wins 2,OOO gold!
                        On page 5O, whoever has the post wins 3,OOO gold!
                        On page 75, whoever has the post wins 4,OOO gold!
                        On page 1OO, whoever has the post wins 5,OOO gold!
                        On page 15O, whoever has the post wins 6,OOO gold!
                        On page 2OO, whoever has the post wins 7,OOO gold!

→ TEKTEK
                        None at the moment, check again later!

User Image

_______________(:

Donatee's;
                        [x]

Game/Event winners;
                        [x]

Donations made;
                        [x]

User Image

_______________Fill this out if you want to be considered for a donation;

[IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/StarrNightlight/Miss/Fallingfast.jpg[/IMG]
                        [list][list][list][size=10][color=#b6aede]Patients name; (user name)
                        Patients illness; (Quest item/amount)
                        Recapitulation; (Summarize the quest)
                        Severity of illness; (How far are you?)
                        History of illnesses; (Quest thread link)
                        Other information; (Reasons you should get a donation, anything else you want to say)[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

Example;
                        (If yours is completely wrong, you'll be denied. I give you an example, it's not that hard)

User Image

Patients name; StarrNightlight
                              Patients illness; Horns of the demon.
                              Recapitulation; I love this item, and I've been wanting it since I first joined!
                              Severity of illness; About halfway. (1,5OO,OOO Gold / 3,OOO,OOO Gold)
                              History of illnesses; Here
                              Other information; I've been questing this item since 2006, and I'm finally taking the initiative to get it! I've sold almost everything I could bare to part with, and I just need some help!

User Image

_______________Basically; Regulars.
                        Head Looney = all powerful. (:
                        Nurses/Doctors = Friends of Starr that are amazing (like my d**k)!
                        Patients = Regulars.

Head looney therapist;
                        Starr

Nurses/Doctors;
                        Roobledooble
                        iSiLVERNAL
                        G r a p e y m a n g o -
                        B00kworm equals L0VE

Patients;
                        Pandora Leviathan
                        One Past Midnight
                        Pandora the Wonderful
                        yooxcutaayy

If you've a strike, it means you haven't shown up in a long time.

User Image

_______________Please look here before asking questions. (: If your question isn't located here, go ahead and post it.

"Why Comatose Dreams?"
                        A: I choose this name because I have a weird obsession with any word involving "Coma". Also, it implies that even if you're completely out of it, you can still dream about something. c:

"Why are there five stars on the introductory header?"
                        A: Five is my favorite number. C:

"Who made the graphics and did the coding?"
                        A: Wouldn't you like to know. (:

"What time zone are you?"
                        A: The don't-stalk-me time zone. Haha.

"You're avatar never changes, why?"
                        A: Because I'm cool. 8D

"So, is this your favorite charity out there?"
                        A: No, actually. O: I'm striving to be like Dream With Me charity, which you can find in the outgoing links section. (:

User Image

User Image_______________A little bit about the person behind the pixels. (:

☆ ∙ ∙ My Name;
                        Starr, Tofa, Eli.

★ ∙ ∙ My Age;
                        Seventeen.

☆ ∙ ∙ Sex;
                        Yes. I mean Male.

★ ∙ ∙ Eye color;
                        Green.

☆ ∙ ∙ Height;
                        5'6 ½

★ ∙ ∙ Stuff I do;
                        Reading novels, Coding on Gaia, Making Graphics in Photoshop CS3, Drawing, etc.

☆ ∙ ∙ Things I get a little creepy for;
                        Stories of death, Playing Piano, Studying people from afar (people watching, not stalking), Walking in circles, Mumbling to myself like a creep when I want someone to go away, making myself look crazy, reading about serial killers, etc.

_______________★ ∙ ∙ What I like;
                        Round, square, oval bitches
                        Rich, poor, slave bitches
                        Smart, dumb, crazy bitches
                        Prude, horny, dirty bitches
                        Fat, tall, skinny bitches
                        Bi, straight, gay bitches
                        Cool, nerdy, stuck up bitches
                        Ghetto, yuppy, valley bitches
                        High, low, middle bitches
                        Single, married, widowed bitches
                        Big, little, thin bitches
                        Young, old, midget bitches
                        Club, bar, DJ bitches
                        Singing, acting, real bitches, yeah
                        I love all bitches!

Uh huh. Yeah.
                        C;

Raves, Color pencils, Photoshop, Markers, Gel Pens, Drawing, Rain, Warm rain, Fall afternoons/evenings, Knockin' boots, Modern art, Music of all genres, French music (KYO!), 40's-80's music, Movies, Disney, Phineas and Ferb, Lovemaking, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (Sally Syrup & Flapjack FTW), Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Skiing, Hiking, Gettin' Lucky, Photography, Milkshakes, Smoothies, Anime, Libraries, Birds and the bees, Big words, New words, Quotes, Lyrics, My purple blanket, Walking, Stuffed animals (like LEMON! My duck, imagine the Click duck, same duck.), Comedians, Reproduction, Stand up Comedy, Funny things, Funny people, Leg warmers, Kandi, Scene hair, Clothing, Star Trek, Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3, Sex, Things to the EXTREME, Money, Buying random buttons, Seattle, T-shirts, Piano, Cello, Violin, etc.

☆ ∙ ∙ What I dislike;
                        Comedowns, Non-matching clothes/style, Spicy food, Bad hair, Not getting a shower, Being late, The word "hate", Sibling rivalry, Society, People in the real world, Being lactose intolerant, Bees, The "in" crowd, Snobs, Meanie faces, War, Non-peaceful disputes, Violence, Flying objects, Swimming, Running, Constant rain/sunshine, Not being able to see the stars, etc.

★ ∙ ∙ Favorite Color;
                        Purple. Or Orange. Depends on the day. (:

User Image

_______________(: AFFILIATES?!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/no-posting-yet/t.60810867_1/][IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/StarrNightlight/Miss/Comtoseco1pycopy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/no-posting-yet/t.60810867_1/][IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/StarrNightlight/Miss/aslkjalsjrlakjscopy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/no-posting-yet/t.60810867_1/][IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/StarrNightlight/Miss/cdban.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/no-posting-yet/t.60810867_1/][IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/StarrNightlight/Miss/alsjhalshncahseh.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/no-posting-yet/t.60810867_1/][IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/StarrNightlight/Miss/cdbutt.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

_______________88x31 or 200x40.
                        Everything else will be put into link form. (: Thanks.
                        Oh! And PLEASE, Post your link in the thread if you want to be affiliates, and take my link with you! (PLEASE, please have photobucket images)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                        User Image User Image User Image User Image

[тємρтαтισи fσя ωιѕнιиg]

User Image

_______________So you want to be a regular, eh? (:
                        You'll have to excuse the "reserved" sign. I don't know where my "Becoming" one went. :/
                        Anyways, regulars don't just happen overnight, no sir (or ma'am)!
                        Here are some ways to become one!

One)
                        Simply talk. Be active for more than one day! I'll add you when I feel you've become a regular. (:

Two)
                        Just chat here as much as you can, let me know beforehand that you can't come in daily, etc.

Three)
                        Chat more than once a day for a few days. If you just come in like "Hey what's up", get a response and then say "Yeah me too" and leave for the rest of the day... How do you expect to be considered a regular? ):
                        (Yes I know I do this sometimes.. I am truly sorry, and I understand if life gets in the way, obviously)

Four)
                        Do more than just bump. (:

Five)
                        Get on my good side. (Not very hard, I'm really nice)

Six)
                        Don't beg for donations over and over. ):

How to STAY a regular;

One)
                        Keep coming back. (:

User Image
deep breath;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

User Image
deep breath;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Love don't leave a single piece of you
When you go
Far too far and far too cold of you
If you know that i will sit here
I will finger your coat
And so if you don't know
If you can't see anything
You're only wounding me more
Maybe if it showed, you'd pity me
Not your fault, but it's not mine either - what is that
I haven't even tried to fight it off
It's just there
And so if you don't know
If you can't see anything
You're only wounding me more
Maybe if it showed, you'd pity me
And if i know love
The first sting is soft
Compared to the end
You have me inside
The trap you don't know you set
And until you see this
I can't move
Must i hold my breath
Love's a thousand faces
But for me yours is it
So love, if you won't come over
To where i wait for you
I'm too weak
To take what i need
And if you don't feel
You cannot soothe
And if i know love
The first sting is soft compared to the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff