I hate spring. 0.15436241610738 15.4% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1180 1181 1182 > >> >>> »|

User Image

this is a charity

a "fresh" start you could say

pursue your
                      dreams so they can take you to new heights

We all want a fresh start in our lives at some time or another right? Well that is exactly what inspired this new charity.
                          The theme here is all about being new and exploring opportunities that lead you to experience new and wonderful things.

This charity may be similar to most others but I assure you there's a difference. But like the other charities, we have one
                          simple goal; to help all our fellow Gaians achieve their desires and dreams. Going along with the theme of new, this charity
                          will be a clean and simple one. It's totally
                          user-friendly but if you have questions, feel free to consult the FAQs post or just
                          send me, Microphone Rain, a quick PM with any question that you have. (: && if you're interested, here's the old charity.

User Image

1 January 2011:
                                  For now, just play the contests and
                                  PM me when you win to get gold. c:

Special thanks to SallyStatic for her stunning graphics!
User Image
User Image

Let me make this clear right now: Mind your manners and we'll have no problems with you.
I'm a pretty laid-back person but if you're being a douche, I will not tolerate it.

DO NOT beg or demand donations.
            Try to refrain from bumping excessively.
            Don't ignore or harass anyone in the charity.
            Be literate, because being illiterate is an instant turn-off.
            No quoting the first page or mondo-huge post formats please.
            Don't ignore anyone in this charity and don't be rude to anyone.
            Remember to say "Thank you!" when you receive a donate or prize!
            To participate in any of the contests/events you must first have 15 conversational posts.
            Do not steal anything from this charity, including graphics/layout/ideas. I will find out! D<
            PM me, Microphone Rain to affiliate with us. Do not advertise in here unless it's in your signature.

Hanging around often and getting noticed is a great way to make friends and get surprise donations!

User Image

These lovely ladies and gents are the bosses 'round these parts.
Respect them because they have say to what goes on here when I'm not around.

Currently: I could use another mod or two.

Microphone Rain (the owner) User Image
                      xxxxIn charge of anything and everything.
                      xxxxI'm pretty friendly and love to talk. <:

Steve (head mod) User Image
                      xxxxKnows a lot about this charity, & he
                      xxxxis unique and will entertain you. c;

User Image
User Image

Q. Cn I haz goldpl0x?
        A. First off, use correct English. Secondly, stick around and if we think you
        deserve a donations, you'll get one.

Q. How do I get donated to?
        A. Stick around here, be an active member, and mingle. If you're here long enough
        we'll consider you pretty dedicated and... instant donation! c:

Q. Do I have to be a regular to get a donation?
        A. Nope, random donations are still given out to anyone who happens to be
        in the right place at the right time but regulars will receive higher donations.

Q. I've been in the charity for a while now and still haven't received a donation, when will I get it?
        A. Have patience. We are trying to get to everyone that we can so getting a donation can take a while.

Q. Can I be a mod?
        A. Well that depends. You may PM me if you are interested but ultimately the decision is mine to make.

Q. Should I PM you if I want to affiliate?
        A. Yes and label the PM "affili w/ charity" please (or something along those lines).

Q. If someone is breaking the rules, I....?
        A. You report it to either the available staff or me. Please don't try to take matters into your own hands.

Q. My question isn't here, what do I do?
        A. PM Microphone Rain.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Here's where the charity's funds are posted. It might not be much but it's still funds.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO DONATE TO THE CHARITY:
Then just send me a trade labeled
with something along the lines of
"donation to fresh charity" please.
Thanks a bunch to all who help
us out, we'll treasure you forever!

Current: 3mil /will be used for items

User Image

Mostly contest prizes/random giveaway prizes.
User Image
User Image

Those who hang around and get noticed will become a regular and be able toget higher donations.
This will be updated every month to allow for name changes, inactive members, and so on.
✶ If you have been here a while but are not on the list, please notify the staff for assistance.

Steve || Lnca || Saku|| Number Xl || Superstar Angel Izumi || X-Yami-no-Ko-X || Mister Sinister Visions ||

User Image
User Image

We used to have a form but lots of people got confused and couldn't grasp the concept
that you had to be a regular to post it. So now we're going formless and will be handing
out donations to those who stick around and help this charity remain happy and active.
______

User Image

Donations we've given out: around 10mil and growing!

Anemonics - 5k for being first poster || Samehada Ryuhei - 5k for winning pg 10 contest || Teal Rae - 10k for winning pg 20 contest || Annhi -15k for winning pg 30 contest || I Teh l2omance I - 1k + Blue Doggie Animal Balloon for winning surprise contest || MysticChaos28 - 1k + Blue Doggie Animal Balloon for winning surprise contest || rebe-chan - 1k + Green Doggie Animal Balloon for winning surprise contest || ^.^Temar_fan^.^ - 1k + Blue Doggie Animal Balloon for winning surprise contest || TessaTurnOver - 30k for winning pg 40 contest || iErsatz - 35k for winning pg 50 contest || I Teh l2omance I - 40k for winning pg 60 contest || bRiTaNiBiEbEr - 45k for winning pg 70 contest || Magnus DeWinter - 50k for winning pg 80 contest || tenma fuuin - 55k for winning pg 90 contest || Votre Petit-Chou - 60k for winning pg 100 contest || Lnca - 5k for winning pg 140 contest || Syrshamiel - 10k for winning pg 160 contest || First poster on page 200 gets 20k. - 20k for winning pg 200 contest || Steve - Space Pirate x2 || Steve - 1.7mil so he can get the D.Horns || C o o o k i e e x 3 - won 15k for getting a 75 with the random number generator contest & won a Powdy Pengy for being the first to bumping 200 times || Ruthfully - won a Powdy Pengy for bumping 200 times || C o o o k i e e x 3 - won 5k for getting a 25 with the random number generator contest || C o o o k i e e x 3 - won 10k for getting a 50 with the random number generator contest & won a Winterland Snowball for being the first to bumping 150 times || Just -The Saku- - Thief of Hearts || So Far Gone - Chain Wallet || The Chatterboxologist - Meido Elegant Black Dress || Number Xl - 25k || The Chatterboxologist - Sealed Envelope 1020-10 for being the most active in October 2010 || Ace of Nerds - 50k || x_infectious - 10k || Diamond Reflection - Powdy Penguin, Devoted Pawn, & Snowy Feather || The Chatterboxologist - 20k || Geir Magne - 10k || Orehiroda - 75k || You Sir Are Jesus - Heartstring for winning the Halloween "quote me" contest || You Sir Are Jesus - Vampire Blood x5 + Recipe: Fright Night Skin || Number Xl - 50k || projector - 25k for his horns quest || Mr Wuffle - 2k in T2T || Number Xl - 10k in T2T || You Sir Are Jesus - Anesidora's Woe cause she wanted it~<3 || BendFate - Alexi Regalia for talking to me in another charity || Aeiya - 5k in T2T || Mister Sinister Visions - 10k in T2T || Jupiter Skies in T2T || Mister Sinister Visions donated 5k to versatile_player & gave Aieya a full Christmas outfit || xx__Panda - LUFF - 10k in T2T || Jupiter Skies - Light Spirit for winning first T2T || Number XI - won Powdy Pengy in holiday RNG || 1stReinkage - 10k + Christmas Stocking || Superstar Angel Izumi - 30k || Madoxa - Sealed Envelope 2010-12 for winning mini giveaway && 1k for being on pg 1000 || 1stReinkage - 1k for being on pg 1000 || lots of people/friends - Christmas presents ( I lost the list but it roughly 3mil) || Steve - 900k || Number Xl - 2k + Cheer-O-Meter, Cirque de Freak Madame Octa, Aquarium Christmas Gift, Lemon Ring Pop, Scar of Tyrant, & Scar of Martyr || Akatsuki_Ino_Yamanaka - 1.5k + Light Violet Scarf, Cigar, Cig, Preda-Gauntlets, Bass'ken Claws, & Orange and Yellow Bar Earrings || ExplainThisKlarissa - 35k || X-Yami-no-Ko-X - 30k || KateMonster x3 - cloud || CC Gengar - 300k || subfuse - 112k & Mascherato || Axletia - 180k ||

User Image
User Image

This post is for all of the awesome people who
have decided to help our charity out by donating to us! (:

Samehada Ryuhei - Powdy Pengy + Gaia 7th Anniversary Radio Jack Slippers || I Teh l2omance I - 25k || Annhi - 20k + Standard Knife Set + bugs || auoraroxx - 5k || Munky The Sexy - 10k || poleklaws - 100k || lnca - 29k || tenma fuuin - 130k || Pretty When I Cry - Cravate Demonique x2 || myAltruist - 20k || Le_newtype - 1mil!!! || So Far Gone - 70k || Azaello - Order of Atlantis || Charming Deuces - 400k || Senkou Rein - 1mil || Azaello - Lila's Irreverent Updo, Chapeau Demonique, Dionaesil 8th gen, DandiiDooDad Spore 2nd gen, Orindae 8th gen || C o o o k i e e x 3 - 20k || Juggalo_little_one - Jellyfish Cape, Green Deluxe Ribbon Stockings, Spirited 2k8 Scarf, Boots, Candycane Stockings, Candycane Dress, Candycane Vest (x2), Santa Hat, Peppermint Cap (x2), Spirited 2k7 Socks, Brown Magical Box, Enchanted Wooden Trunk (x2), Starhat, Tinsel Halo, Red Snowflake Scarf, Light Violet Scarf, Cheer-O-Meter, Santa Cow Plushie, Xmas 2k9 Overseer's Makeshift Red Engine Doll, Mountain of Presents, Red Babydoll Socks, Zombie 2k8 Potion, Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter's Hat, Framed Gaia Artwork # 12 & 15 (x2) || Mister Sinister Visions - 5k || IICoLoRfuLLII - 10,979k || Official Tekteker - 2k & a Snowman Mask || LabTech Devil - 50k || Xx-Punch-me-xX X_X - Starfeild Floor Tile, Spartan Spear, Grave Danger Fairy Wings, Playtex Sport Workout Outfit || Apple Panic - 40k ||
Thank you anonymous benefactor for gifting me the Kiki Kitty Plushie for the charity. <33333

User Image
User Image
User Image

READ THIS!
To squeeze more room into this post I have moved all of our on-going contest
to the link below and the random contests made in announcements will now
be placed here. Please click the link below to see out other regular contests.

LINK TO ALL CONTESTS

User Image
User Image

Welcome to our special event called Trash2Treasure. This is all about giving me
your trash (basically any item you do not want or want to give away) and I'll give you
back a treasure! This event opens on the first Saturday of every other month and
closes when all slots have been filled. I will make an announcement of it's opening.

I will have 10 slots open for you to grab. As soon as the slots are all filled I will close this
place up and use a RNG (random number generator) for each correct trade I receive. On
each person I will RNG a 1-10 number with 1-5 equaling 1k-5k and 6-8 equaling 10k-50k.
What this means is when I complete my part of the trade you can end up with 1k or 50k!
But wait, there's more! I will then RNG a 1-10 number (this being for the filled slots) and the
person with the slot number chosen will win the wishlist item they asked for in their trade!
You must have at least 15 conversational posts prior to the event to enter.
I won't complete the trade until I get a "Thank You" from you. I:

✶ Trash2Treasure Rules:
(closed)
When the announcement is made, please send me a trade that is filled (yes, all the way) with
trash. If the trade is not labeled properly I will cancel it & you will lose your spot. Please keep
wishlist items under 250k. RNG will be done after all the slots are filled. If you do not complete
your trade within 72 hours, I will cancel it regardless of what you won.
RNG's will be conducted here.

I WILL CANCEL YOUR TRADE UNLESS IT IS LABELED WITH THIS:
T2T # [insert slot number] [insert wishlist item name]

*trade example like so:
          User Image

✶ Slots:
User Image
User Image

Just a place to put some of the screenshot trades of donations and contest prizes.

Just a few, from newest to oldest. (:

Powdy Pengy
Light Spirit
Heartstring
10k + Winterland Snowball

User Image

Have a suggestion? A comment? A complaint?
Well here's where you go to do something about it!

If it's a suggestion you have, maybe for a new kind of contest or you think we need to
add a new rule or something... well then why not talk about it with me or one of the
staff members? We'd love to hear any input that you might have so yap away. ;D

Maybe it's a complaint, huh? ): Well for those please PM me so I can take care of it.

Other ways to make gold:

Start up a shop: Use your talents to your advantage,
                you'd be surprised by how much gold you can make by
                drawing, bumping, tekteking or making graphics.
                * each link goes to it's respective thread

Visit charities: Hanging out in a bunch of charities
                will surely get you some extra gold and new friends! (:
                Be an exchanger: A risky way to make gold but it
                can yield high rewards. Click here to get yourself started.
                * each link goes to it's respective thread

Play the games: The ever popular Booty Grab, ZOMG,
                and other Gaian games are a fun way to earn the cash as
                well as give you a nice stash of extra items.
                Everyday Gaia usage: Probably the most common way
                to earn gold, as well as the easiest. Just post in forms, vote
                in polls, and browse through Gaia.

User Image
User Image

✶Label your PM's with something concerning this charity please.
✶ Must have my banner in your thread before I'll trade with you.
✶ Try to keep it 88 x 31 & 200 x 40 please!

Ours:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.62027421/][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/thesilverpanther25/Banners/aff.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.62027421/][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/thesilverpanther25/Banners/fb02.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.62027421/][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/thesilverpanther25/Banners/fb01.gif[/img][/url]

Charities:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.||User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.||User Image||
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.||User Image
||User Image||User Image
User Image ||User Image
User Image

Quests:
User Image||User Image||User Image||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.||User Image||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image||User Image||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.||User Image||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image||User Image||User Image
User Image||User Image||User Image
User Image||
User Image||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art Related:
User Image||User Image||User Image|| User Image||
User Image||User Image||User Image||

Other:
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Enjoy a free bump courtesy of the fresh charity!
User Image
[IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/thesilverpanther25/Banners/bump.png[/IMG]
User Image

Best viewed in
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out