Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiatus!

You heard me. 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 425 426 427 > >> >>> »|

User Image

xxxxxxxUser Image

▪▫ So why Abstruse? I'll admit, I came up with this lovely word courtesy of Thesaurus.com when I was looking for something of the mystical variety to name my quest thread. I liked the word, as well as its meaning, and thought it applied to this thread, since my reasons for questing for some things may be a little difficult to comprehend.

▪▫ Wanna help out? Even if you don't want to donate your hard-earned gold, you can help out in other ways! Just give the thread a bump, offer your 200x40 or 88x31 banner for affiliation, or you can even visit my GPXPlus page and click all my Pokémon to help out my clickables obsession!

▪▫ So feel free to just post or look around! I always welcome visitors, as long as you aren't begging me to donate my hard-earned gold when I'm so obviously questing. But I'll save all that bitchy stuff for a bit later!

▪▫ Like the thread layout? Then head on over to Dapper Graphics to get one from the talented dapper apple! I promise you won't be disappointed, as she's both patient and well worth her quite reasonable prices.

xxxxxxxUser Image

▪▫ Follow the ToS. Basically the usual. Avoid excessive profanity. No flaming, no trolling. No hacking, scamming, or password phishing. Read the terms over again if you've forgotten the finer points.

▪▫ No excessive spam. Bumping is fine, obviously. I welcome bumping. Stretching the page is not. Neither is advertising unless kept to your signature or unless you have been given express permission by myself.

▪▫ No begging. You'd think this would be obvious. But there seems to be an epidemic of lazy people trying to beg for gold in others' quest threads. Either make your own thread, find a charity, or just earn the gold the old fashioned way.

▪▫ Be literate. Lazy typing only makes you look about eight years less mature. Capitalization and punctuation are your friends. And spell out those words.

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxUser Image

▪▫ June 23, 2010. Finally got my new thread layout up from Dapper Graphics! I'm amazed she was able to put up with the constant changes until I was finally satisfied and ended up with this gorgeous creation. Well worth what I paid for it.

▪▫ Older updates can be found in my Journal.

xxxxxxxUser Image

▪▫ November 27, 2010. Received a donation of Catastrophe! from Superexcellently!

▪▫ November 5, 2010. Received a donation of Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 3rd gen. and 7,817 Tokens from Llorelei! Was also able to buy an Electric Knight for 34,000 G as a result! Started my quest for a Carol of Ol' Nick. Also received a donation of a Pirate Sando's Vest from Sexy as John McCain!

▪▫ November 2, 2010. Received a donation of 30,000 G from Dreams To Come True Charity!

▪▫ October 14, 2010. Received a donation of 10,000 G from fIaws! Also received a donation of Happy Antenna Ball, Heart Antenna Ball, and 5,000 G from - A l o r a a!

▪▫ October 12, 2010. Bought a Scarlet Rose for 145,000 G. Started my quest for a Carol of Ol' Ebenezer. Have also put my quest for tank funds on hold for now.

▪▫ August 20, 2010. Bought a Biancamella for 300,000 G. Started my quest for a Scarlet Rose.

▪▫ August 13, 2010. Received a donation of Captain Ara's Nestegg 8th Gen. from AeiLynnDevasc!

▪▫ June 27, 2010. Received a donation of 50 Tickets and 7,817 Tokens from Toxic Rainbow Kisses!

▪▫ June 27, 2010. Finally reached 300,000 G in tank funds. Will continue to save up gold for it on the side, but started a new main quest for a Bani the Bunny. But wait! Got a donation of that same Bani the Bunny from Polysemous! Started my quest for a Biancamella instead. Also bought an Aquarium Mini Monsters Outlaw Wolf for 199,000 G, bringing my tank funds down to 100,000 G.

▪▫ June 24, 2010. Received a donation of 11,000 G from OMGSDH at Right Back 'atcha Gaia.

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxUser Image

xxxUser Image
          ▪▫ Carol of Ol' Ebenezer. 100k out of 400k.

xxxxxxxUser Image

xxxUser Image
          ▪▫ Solar Sash. Currently 97k.

xxxUser Image
          ▪▫ Apprentice Charm. Currently 198k.

xxxUser Image
          ▪▫ Mwee the Dragon. Currently 94k.

xxxUser Image
          ▪▫ Ce.Ch.be Embryonic Vial. Currently 55k.

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxUser Image

▪▫ Superexcellently. Catastrophe!

▪▫ Sexy as John McCain. Pirate Sando's Vest.

▪▫ Llorelei. Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 3rd Gen.

▪▫ Dreams To Come True Charity. 30,000 G.

▪▫ AeiLynnDevasc. Captain Ara's Nestegg 8th Gen.

▪▫ Toxic Rainbow Kisses. 50 Tickets & 7,817 Tokens.

▪▫ Right Back 'atcha Gaia. 11,000 G.

▪▫ 2 Corinthians 9:7. 50,000 G.

▪▫ callen_black. Bompin' Blue Head Gear, Bullseye Shirt, Hockey Mask, Starfish Shuriken, Green Scale, & 1 Wing Tree Leaf.

▪▫ Random Gaian Charity. 10,000 G.

▪▫ Older donations can be found in my Journal.

xxxxxxxUser Image

▪▫ Bump contest. Bump 500 times and win 10k! One bump per post, and please number them. Just be sure to PM me when you're done!

▪▫ Page contest. One random poster on every 50 pages wins 5k, but one random person on every 100 pages wins 10k! Winner is determined via Random Number Generator after the page has passed. If I generate my own post, I will re-roll. If I'm the only one who posted, it rolls over to the next page, and so on. If only one person posts aside from me, that person wins automatically. I will do my best not to post much on these pages, to give as many people a chance as possible.

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxUser Image

xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          ▪▫ [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60764309/][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/vwyg61.png[/img][/url]

xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          ▪▫ [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60764309/][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2qdzgat.png[/img][/url]

xxxxxxxUser Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas