Where do you stand on Redbird?

Zoey is awesome!!! 0.14571428571429 14.6% [ 51 ]
Redbird is bi, blast it! 0.037142857142857 3.7% [ 13 ]
Redbird is a God-Mode Sue who must fry and die! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 96 ]
Who is Redbird? 0.38571428571429 38.6% [ 135 ]
Other 0.15714285714286 15.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 > >>

The reason i bump this is because i can.
It's sad that I got chewed out for not liking Zoey. =A=

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
BreathLessX

What? Why?
DelicateMisery
BreathLessX

What? Why?

Well. Long story short I'm friends with a HoN maniac.

We were talking about Awakened (and I still haven't read it) and I made the comment that I can't stand Zoey and I prefer Appy to the rest of the cast. 'Course she got all mad and said that Zoey has great personality and is what makes the story move. And I'm all like =A=;; 'She's just a slut that sleeps with everyone'. And she just stomped away in a huff.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
BreathLessX
DelicateMisery
BreathLessX

What? Why?

We were talking about Awakened (and I still haven't read it) and I made the comment that I can't stand Zoey and I prefer Appy to the rest of the cast. 'Course she got all mad and said that Zoey has great personality and is what makes the story move. And I'm all like =A=;; 'She's just a slut that sleeps with everyone'. And she just stomped away in a huff.

That's stupid. Just because you don't like a particular character, like Zoey, doesn't mean that you are being judgmental about it. That's your opinion. sweatdrop I have some friends that like the books, but I haven't mentioned to them that I really don't care for them yet. They're usually pretty understandable, in their own way.

Sorry to hear that. sad
BreathLessX
DelicateMisery
BreathLessX

What? Why?

Aphrodite was named after a Goddess who has a honest and not at all black heart, somewhere, so why is Aphrodite scrutinized aside from mis-management, exactly?
DelicateMisery
BreathLessX
DelicateMisery
BreathLessX

What? Why?

That's stupid. Just because you don't like a particular character, like Zoey, doesn't mean that you are being judgmental about it. That's your opinion. sweatdrop I have some friends that like the books, but I haven't mentioned to them that I really don't care for them yet. They're usually pretty understandable, in their own way.

Sorry to hear that. sad

I only wish that those who were defending someone could be so sure on likewise, because for some reason or another, if they defend people who are not worth hating but are still flame-bait, they get flamed or bashed, as well.

As am i.
Is there an echo in here?
What about Ramona Flowers of Scott Pilgrim's world against Zoey Redbird?

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Let's just hope this s**t stain of a series ends soon.
Dandy Highwaymen
Let's just hope this s**t stain of a series ends soon.

Which should be happening this year, hopefully.
That, or i can feed Redbird to a band of mind-R@pists in factpile.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Well, we can only hope, Javier.

HAHA I JUST GOT CALLED A HOMOPHOBE BECAUSE I SAID I DIDN'T LIKE THE CRAPS' IMAGE OF GAY PEOPLE.

User Image

God, these fans are stupider than I thought.
Dandy Highwaymen

HAHA I JUST GOT CALLED A HOMOPHOBE BECAUSE I SAID I DIDN'T LIKE THE CRAPS' IMAGE OF GAY PEOPLE.

User Image

On the scale of 1 to 10 on the 'Not GOOD' scale, what would you rate the news that descended upon you?

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Javier Cross
Dandy Highwaymen

User Image

On the scale of 1 to 10 on the 'Not GOOD' scale, what would you rate the news that descended upon you?

50-50

This isn't the first time it's happened.
Dandy Highwaymen
Javier Cross
Dandy Highwaymen

User Image

50-50

This isn't the first time it's happened.

That.Is.NOT.GOOD!!!

So at any rate, is there good news to be had, in other matters we can discuss?
I feel i need to help a green dragon hatch from its egg.
Dandy Highwaymen

Seriously?! Damien is drawn with all the skill of a 3 year old and with all the love of a slug for delicious tender leaves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff