xx - - - :: literacy ¦¦ 》Literate [3 paragraphs+]

xx - - - :: status ¦¦ 》Open and Accepting

xx - - - :: credits ¦¦ 》Photoshop, Photobucket, Zerochan

Out Of Character Thread

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxxxx Introductionxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greeting from the Magician to ________

Oh you’re here! Welcome, welcome! Welcome to the Misfit’s Circus! Why is it called the Misfit’s Circus you ask? Rather than being called the Ringleader’s Circus or something else like that? Well, that would be because this circus belongs to all of the performers and staff! Everyone who works at the Misfit’s Circus is just that, a misfit themselves! Every one of our performers are different in some manner, talented in a unique and misunderstood way. Our beloved Ring Master has taken in each and everyone here and given them a home and a family. Together we all travel across the world. Will you be in the audience tonight?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 25th 2011 – Article from The Athens News

The Misfit’s Circus has been around for over a century now and it has dazzled audiences with amazing stunts of unimaginable proportions. This Halloween the Circus will be gracing our local town of Athens, Ohio. For the month of October the Circus will put on nightly shows that are put on specifically for the Halloween Holiday and will only be performed for this month only. The Misfit’s Circus offers both adult only shows as well as family friendly shows as well. Be sure to check their website to find out the right time to schedule a visit, whether it is just for yourself or the whole family. The Circus has set up just outside of town and the first show will premiere October First. Due to the performances being exclusively this month and only in Athens, it is expected that more tourists will visit our small town this Halloween.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Misfit’s Circus Website

Coming to Athen’s Ohio this October 1st, the Misfit’s Circus offers exclusive shows for the Halloween Season. Feats beyond the imagination, beyond physics will be performed. Wondrous illusions and fantastic feats of daring or the horror of grotesque and painful feats of masochism, which will you choose to see? There is a story behind everything in life. Can you open your mind to the unimaginable? We hope to see you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Background Informationxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Misfit’s Circus has been around a long time, longer than most people can remember even. Everyone who has ever seen the performances can attest to the fact that it is a strange and unique show. Some call this Circus wonderful and others call it grotesque. It depends on who you speak to, and what shows they actually saw. Some shows are only for those with strong stomachs, defiantly not for children. Other shows are for everyone and quite funny, adorable, or beautiful depending. The Misfit’s Circus is both a dark and family friendly place.

Overall, many people like the Misfit’s Circus, but as with anything that has been around long enough, there are certain rumours that follow the circus from city to city. One of these rumours is that the Ringleader is immortal, seeing as no one has ever seen anyone different as Ringleader, even if his name changes every few years. Another is that all of the performers are results of the Ringleader’s heinous experiments. Yet another is that none of the performers are human at all. There are even rumours of disappearances and death. As they say, there is a grain of truth in each lie and rumour. That doesn’t mean that they would admit the truth to just anyone though. Don’t worry thought, I’ll let you know what is true and what is false. The Ringleader? He is indeed immortal. He is the glue that holds together the Circus, it was he who gathered all those who didn’t have a place to live, no family to love them, and brought them together as a family. Some of the performers were experiments and others aren’t human at all, but there are some who are just plain and simple humans as well. It isn’t a very well-known fact that the supernatural creatures that you read about are real, but it is true nonetheless. The thing though, is that they aren’t very common. Many humanoid creatures have become extinct or endanger of it. The wish for a home, to be accepted, is not a purely human feeling. That is why the Ringleader opened the Circus in the first place, a desire to belong to a group of people like himself. The thing is, with every idea there are problems to overcome.

The Circus has grown quite a bit over the years, from one caravan, to two, to three, to nearly fifty, from three acts, to four, to nearly twenty-five in just a night, from staying one night in a city, to two, to three, to staying around a month each time. That isn’t the problem the Circus faces though. They have to keep the secret, that some of the performers aren’t exactly humans and that the others were really experimented on. If someone in the audience finds out, well they have to do something about it. Sometimes the person willingly joins the Circus, sometimes they unwillingly join the Circus, and other times they simply… disappear. Take that as you will. There are times thought, when someone goes missing who didn’t stumble upon the secret. What can you do thought, there are creatures who thrive on the life of others, so it can’t always be helped. The Circus’ members take care of one another, support them when they need it. It is for that reason that the deaths and disappearances are swept under the rug, it can’t be helped.

Life goes on at the Misfit’s Circus. Another show goes on and another day ends. New faces come and go. Nothing is ever set in stone. Please, come in and enjoy the show.

xxxxxxxxxx Plot xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So the main plot of the roleplay is rather open. I find that if you over plan things, they normally end up falling apart before they are able to come to fruition or they never get initiated. The main idea of this roleplay is just to have the Circus performers and staff each has their own goals. One character, for example, could be looking for a human to accept them. Another could be looking for a way to become human, being something else. Another could just be a psycho killer. There could also be undercover cops that want to bust the Circus for the deaths/disapperances, or something like that too! Just be creative! All the while some of the characters have to perform and entertain the audiences that show up each night and also to interact with the other characters as well. After a while we could include a bigger plot too! For the time being, though, I just want everyone to get comfortable with their characters and everyone else’s characters! I hope you have fun at the Circus!

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxxSettingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The main setting of this roleplay will be Athens, Ohio, which is a real place. I’ve never been there myself, but I know a little bit about it due to a friend being from there. The main reason I picked it as the location for our story to take place is because of the Halloween influences of the roleplay. Supposedly, from an aerial view, five of the cemeteries, each on hills surrounding a the town, connect to form a pentagram. Plus there have been many ghost stories that came out of that town, including one surrounding an old Asylum there as well. Over all I thought it would be a good place since it gives you an idea of what to expect. For the town itself, you can create buildings, businesses, and houses. I don’t expect you to research the town or anything like that.

Just outside of town, situated in a clearing in the forest just outside of town is where the Circus is. Nearing the trees that lead to the forest are many Caravans set up. Each Caravan has three rooms, and each performer owns one of them. Some of the Performers choose to stay in their Caravan room during their time in each town and city, but others like to live in the Big Top Tent. The Big Top Tent is at the centre of the clearing. It appears very large from the outside, but the inside is even larger. It is an enchanted tent that has amenities like a home would. The main room is what the audience are allowed into and appears like all other big top tent stages. Behind the curtain is where the performers get ready. There are two changing room, one for girl’s and one for boy’s, the tent flap between them acts more like a wall, enchanted to be unable to be moved unless one person from each side wills it. Just in front of the dressing rooms is the area were all animals are kept in cages. In a room behind the dressing rooms is the prop room, where any and all costume and props are kept. If you go to the right or left of the animal room you’d find yourself in a very large corridor. Along the corridor are both doors and tent flaps, depending on what the occupant wants. They are the rooms for the staff and performers. To the right of the animal room you’d be in another long corridor. This time thought, the doors open to many different amenities. There is a kitchen, a cafeteria type room attached to that, a library, a ballet studio room, a gymnasium, almost any type of room you could think of.

Outside of the tent, surrounded by the tree’s and caravans, are other smaller tents, stands, and even rides. There are many carnivals like games and food stands in the area. Set up are some smaller roller coasters, a Ferris Wheel, a Merry-go-round, and some other smaller rides as well.

The Date and Time Shall be Updated here, so please check back when you are unsure as to the time and conditions!

Current Time :: Evening, October 1st 2011
                                          Weather :: Cloudy, Warm, Breezy

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Basics // Contentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Respect. Please respect everyone here! It’s fine if your characters don’t like each other, but try to keep all animosity out of the OOC thread. Please be polite to everyone in the OOC thread as well. Please respect me as well, as the creator of this roleplay and don’t steal anything from here. If you wish to borrow my coding, story, or graphics please just ask instead of taking. I’ve noticed before that people I’ve roleplayed with have later taken my coding and used it in their own roleplays and it’s quite irritating, considering all the time I spent on it. If you ask, most likely I’ll allow it if you credit me. Also, please know that I have the right to create new rules as needed.

TOS. Please follow the gaia TOS. If you don’t know what that is, please go and read it.

PG-13 Romance. Keep all things romantic at a PG-13 level please! If you did read the gaia TOS, then you should know that Gaia is a PG-13 website, and often times there are some younger children online that are scar-able. Please don’t corrupt the children! O.O You’ll need to do a time skip if it gets too hot and heavy, either that or take it off site please.

PG-13 Violence/Gore. The PG-13 rule goes with descriptions of Gore as well. You can go a bit further with this in detail than romance, but keep the PG-13 rule in mind. A bit of grotesque description is great every now and then, but don’t go overboard with it! If you think that someone who is squeamish might throw up when reading it, it’s probably better to tone it down a bit.

Chatspeak. It’s allowed in the OOC thread but not in the IC thread unless your character is actually texting. I’m not very fond of it, so I suggest you don’t use it too much. [I also have no idea what half the chatspeak stuff means. xP]

God-Modding, just don’t do it. God-Modding is defined as: controlling someone’s character, autohitting during a fight, or killing another character without permission from both me and the roleplayer. I will warn you once, but you will be kicked from the roleplay if it happens again.

xxxxxxxxxx Literacy // Postingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spelling/Grammar. This is a literate roleplay. I expect you to spell things correctly and to have at least relatively good grammar. Capitalisation and punctuation of each and every sentence isn’t something I should have to mention, but I will for the sakes of the lazy people who just don’t like to move their fingers to the shift key for odd reasons, it is absolutely required. I understand typos, but try to check over your posts if you aren’t in a hurry. For those of you that have issues with spelling, I suggest typing up your post in Microsoft Word or Open Office if you don’t have a browser with a built in spell checker.

Length. Since this is a literate roleplay I expect your posts to be well thought out and a decent length. I would like it if you’d type out at the very least three paragraphs, though I welcome more. I would say that the cap would be around fifteen paragraphs. Be detailed with your posts, add how your character is feeling, the surrounding area, and things like that if you need to fill in some space. It’s easier to work with more rather than less. Don’t be overly detailed though! We don’t need to know about how your character lost an aglet on his shoe when he was five and for some reason he still remembers it.

Posting Decorations/Formats. Now onto posting formats! I would like it very much if you decorate your posts. I am going to make it a requirement to at least have a picture of your character in your post. Some lyrics and colours would be nice as well. I also request that you don’t use texts smaller than size 9 or larger than size 12 for the main body of your post. In the decoration larger or smaller text is fine, but we do need to see what your post actually says so stick to sizes 9 to 12. The same thing goes for bright texts, please don’t use any colours that you yourself can’t see on your screen or if you think that others wouldn’t be able to see.

Commitment. Commitment is something that I would like you to have when you join the roleplay. I would like it if you could post at least twice a week at the very least. After a week of not posting I will contact you about your absence. After another week your character will be put into storage/killed off for the moment. I understand it if something comes up and you are unable to get online for some reason. I would like it though if you could contact me sometime to tell me about it. If you are going on a hiatus, but still wish to be a part of the roleplay, please do let me know. If you can, please try to make sure that you don’t have anyone waiting for you to post.

xxxxxxxxxx Profiles // Charactersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Testing Forum. You’ll be posting your own profiles. If you’ve never done this before and need help, please just ask! Please include all the information I ask for, otherwise you’re free to decorate and code your profile the way you want. After you are finished please be sure to send me the link!

Reserves//Background Check. You may reserve a character spot by PMing me your Background Check. If you want you may also send in the Mini-profile as well at the same time, or soon after your Background Check. Please send in your mini-profile before your full profile! Reserves spots shall be held for a total of three days, then they will be reopened if the full profile isn’t sent in during that time. Both the Background Check and Mini-profile skeleton are both located in the Skeleton post.

Titles. Please put the subject ‘Just a Freak.’ For Circus member reservations/background checks or ‘A Nobody.’ For Audience member reservations/background checks. For sending in full profiles please put the subject as the name and role of your character.

Content. Please, for the love of god do not create a mary-sue or gary-stu. Your character should not be perfect. Flaws are something that are a part of everyone, so be sure to describe them when you are creating your profile as well! Be creative with the past and personality of your character!

Pictures/Characters. This is an anime/art picture roleplay only. I’m not a fan of using real pictures, so please don’t argue this point with me. Please for the love of god do not ‘create’ an already existing character for this roleplay. I’ve seen it be allowed in other roleplays, but not here. I don’t want any Hatsune Mikus running about here. I will allow you to use pictures of characters from popular shows [even miku's picture is fine if you really want.], but I don’t want to see you using the background of a character or their name. Please come up with your own, original character, don’t just borrow someone else’.

Numbers. You may have as many characters as you think you can handle!

xxxxxxxxxx Miscellaneousxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fun. You should have some!~

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Rolesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Circus Performers

Rather than make a list of roles I want you to come up with your own. Just think about the performers of the circus. Examples of them are: Dancers, Contortionists, Clowns, Animal Tamers, ect. When a role is reserved or taken I will list them up here. Unless it has a number beside it, that means that I don’t want another performer with the same act. One role that I do need to put up here is the Ringmaster. It is a male position and is needed!
                                          ::
                                          Ring Leader – Reserved
                                          Magician – Taken
                                          Aerial Silk/Dismemberment – Taken
                                          Firedancer – Taken
                                          Hypnotist – Taken
                                          The Immortal Girl - Taken
                                          The Acrobat - Taken - 1 Open
                                          The Animal Trainer/Tamer - Reserved
                                          Joker/Clown - Taken - 2 Open
                                          Living Doll/Singer -Reserved - 1 Singer Position Open
                                          Tight Rope Dancer - Taken

Circus Staff

The same goes here as it does with the Circus Performers. The only difference is that the role is not a performance or act. Examples of these roles are: Make-up Artists, Concession Stand Workers, Cooks, Stage Crew, Security, Animal Caretakers, Costume Designers, ect. When a role is reserved or taken I will list them here. Numbers will be placed by the roles to say how many of those particular spots are still open. [In example :: Make-Up Artist – Taken – 1 Open]

The Audience

These are the ‘role-less’ characters. That doesn’t mean that they are unimportant though. You will give them a title. An example would be :: The Shy Student or The Curious Child, ect. Audience members are needed and I will be placing a cap on all other roles if we don’t have very many after a while. All Audience characters will be listed by title below

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Skeletonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Background Check !! ::
                                          Please fill this out before sending in anything! Please know that if you haven't read all the rules until this post you should probably go back and do so. I didn't write all that for nothing! xP
                                          Anyway, it's just a simple background check since this is a Literate to Adv. Literate roleplay.
                                          g a i a n a m e ::
                                          p o s i t i o n :: [The Role or Roles your interested in. If I decide that there should only be one of that role I will reserve it for you! 8D]
                                          a b o u t m e :: [Just a little bit about yourself! It's always fun to know a person you're roleplaying with so you can talk in the OOC thread! 8D]
                                          a v a i l a b i l i t y :: [How often you can post and how often you check for posts and such. If you feel comfortable doing so, please include your time zone.]
                                          s a m p l e s :: [ Either send me a little sample of what you can do, the link to a sample thread, or a link to one of the roleplays you've been in recently. ]

Mini Skeleton ::
                                          Please fill this out and either get it to me before or after you finish your main profile.
                                          [align=center][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad9/Twilight--Hime/reserved.jpg[/img][/align]
                                          [align=center][size=16.5][color=two][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=one]Role[/color][/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align][align=center][color=two][size=15.5]First Name [color=one]★[/color] Middle Name [color=one]★[/color] Last Name[/size][/color]
                                          [color=one][size=14.5]Age | Gender | Sexuality | Nationality/Race[/size][/color]
                                          [color=two][size=13.5]Positive Trait [color=one]●[/color] Negative Trait [color=one]●[/color] Positive Trait [color=one]●[/color] Negative Trait[/size][/color][/align]

Full Profile ::
                                          As I stated in the Rules this profile will be in it's own thread, rather than one I make. What I wast you do do is create your own code and include everything asked for, for each post. Just title the thread with your character name and send it to me once you're finished. Please feel free to be creative with your coding! Just remember to fill out all the information! ^_^

Post One :: Intro
                                          A picture of your character, A decent size, But not too large.
                                          Characters Full Name
                                          The Role/Title of your Character
                                          A character quote or Song Lyrics

Post Two :: The basics
                                          Picture of your character, a decent size (optional)
                                          Character's full name again
                                          Character role or title again
                                          Character race
                                          age, birthday (include month, date, and year), zodiac sign
                                          blood type, gender, sexuality
                                          description of appearance, include: height, weight, hair color, eye color
                                          any physical markings (scars, tattoos, piercings)

Post Three :: More in Depth
                                          Likes (at least 5 with explanations)
                                          Dislikes (at least 5 with explanations)
                                          Fears (at least 2 with explanations)
                                          Powers (mainly for the Circus members, no more than 3 explain them as well)
                                          Strengths/Talents (at least 3 with explanations)
                                          Weaknesses (at least 3 with explanations)
                                          Allergies (optional)
                                          Medical Problems (optional)

Post Four :: About Me
                                          Personality, please be indepth.
                                          Biography, at least three paragraphs about your characters past
                                          Family Members and descriptions (optional)

Post Five :: Relationships
                                          Picture of your character, decent size (optional)
                                          The relationships with other characters that your character knows. Include character name, their role, and your character feelings about them. Please keep this section updated!

Post Six :: The Extras
                                          Picture of your character, decent size (optional)
                                          characters theme music (may have several songs)
                                          any extra pictures you would like to share (optional)
                                          Username, posting colors, any extras you want to give to people

Post Seven :: Posting Format
                                          an optional post, but you can store your format in this one

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Charactersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Magicianxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Elisabeth Nimue Coventry
                                          Four-Hundred and Eighty-Nine | Female | Pansexual | English/Irish - Witch
                                          Eccentric Naive Friendly Insecure

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRing Masterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Alexander Willow Renjiro
                                          Unknown | Male | Pansexual | British/German - Element Demon
                                          Artistic Low-Self Esteem Humorous A Mask

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aerial SilkDismembermentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Malicea Rag Vianess
                                          One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight | Female | Bisexual |Mixed Breed
                                          Passionate Psychotic Artistic Oblivious

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFiredancerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Evelynn Olivia Deveraux
                                          103 | Female | Heterosexual | Fire Demon
                                          Passionate Fierce Temper Sensuous Vengeful

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHypnotistxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Lila Kew Pollack
                                          Twelve | Female | Too Cootie Prone to Know Sexuality | Alaskan/Superhuman
                                          Innocent Unintelligent Excitable Careless

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJokerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          JokerRémy Rousseau
                                          25 | Male | Straight| French
                                          Candid Condescending Helpful Emotionless

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Immortal Girlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          RebekahLouiseDae
                                          119 | Female | Straight | American/French- Vampire
                                          ExcitableCurious IntelligentSnobby

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnimal Caretakerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Adrian Matthias Schueler
                                          94 | Male | Bisexual | German / Werewolf
                                          Protective Aggressive Loyal Distracted

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSecurityxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Duke Leopold Livingston
                                          111 | Male | Bisexual | English/Vampire
                                          Charming Narcissistic Friendly Overconfident

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Acrobatxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Bianca Elizabeth Domani
                                          Four hundred Years old| Female | Straight | Greek/Italian- Shapeshifter
                                          Sweet Paranoid Flirt Trouble Maker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Animal Tamer/Trainerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Annie Marie Domani
                                          Four hundred Years old| Female | Straight | Greek/Italian- Shapeshifter
                                          Calm Stubborn Friendly Aggressive

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTightrope Dancerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Fairuz Badriyah Jamil
                                          467 | Male | Bisexual |Arabian/Genie
                                          Mature Stubborn Friendly Reckless

Note :: Click the image to get the full profile of a character. If there is no link, they haven't gotten their profile in yet. T-T

-- rofl

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Locations and Happeningsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

. . . coming soon . . .

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Playlistxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

. . . coming soon . . .

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Linksxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Links In

Banner - Made by Twilightblood
                                          User Image
                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/u-c/t.75728551/][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad9/Twilight--Hime/Gaia Stuff/Roleplay Stuff/circusbannercopy.png[/img][/url]

Thumbnail - Made by Twilightblood

User Image
                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/u-c/t.75728551/][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad9/Twilight--Hime/Gaia Stuff/Roleplay Stuff/Circusthumbnailcopy.png[/img][/url]

Links Out

Please feel free to send me a link and banner for your roleplay to advertise here!~ I'd very much appreciate it if you did the same for me as well!

None yet.

--

Magical Lunatic

User Image

User Image
--

xxxxxxxxxx Announcementsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10.25.11 ::
                                          Roleplay Test Thread Created

10.27.11 ::
                                          Roleplay Test Thread Complete
                                          Roleplay Thread Created
                                          OOC Thread Created
                                          MidnightWolfForLife ; Applied for Ringleader
                                          Sarifa Xionic ; Applied for Aerial Silk/Dismemberment

10.28.11 ::
                                          Roleplay OOC Thread Open
                                          Banner and Thumbnail added to Links Post

Sarifa Xionic ; Full Profile Turned in!

Veatrice ; Applied for Firedancer

Thread Moved due to newb Poster xP
                                          Veatrice ; Full Profile Turned in!
                                          Torishu ; Applied for Hypnotist

Sarifa Xionic ; Applied for Joker
                                          II Rave Party Shuffle II ; Applied for The Acrobat and Animal Trainer/Tamer
                                          I3igHeart ; Applied for Immortal Girl

Torishu ; Full Profile Turned in!
                                          Twilightblood ; Finally Finished her/my profile! 8D
                                          I3igHeart ; Full Profile Turned in!
                                          Veatrice ; Applied for Animal Caretaker

Torishu ; Full Profile #2 Turned in!
                                          Roleplay Opened!

CookieRaider01 ; Applied for Tightrope Dancer

CookieRaider01 ; Full Profile Turned in!
                                          II Rave Party Shuffle II ; One Full Profile Turned in!

--

Magical Lunatic

Magical Lunatic

Magical Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items