Like what you see?

I'm known as...
xxxxx» Duke Leopold Livingston

My circus job is...
xxxxx» Security

I'm a little abnormal...
xxxxx» Vampire

I'm only so many years decayed...
xxxxx» December 30th, 1900 - Capricorn, Year of the Rat. He was turned in 1923.

Running through my veins...
xxxxx» A mixture of different types of bloods that I've consumed, my favorite is O- so it's possible that this was my blood type before I was turned

I like who I am...
xxxxx» Male

Well hello there...
xxxxx» Bisexual.

Take a photo...
xxxxx» 6'3'' Tall and 168lb Heavy. Pretty tall but fairly muscular, with tanned skin. Brown hair with a lightning-bolt etched on the side. Normally has golden eyes, but during periods of hunger/bloodlust they turn black.

x
x
x

Battle-ready Shapeshifter

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
More In Depth
Yea...I know you want me.

These are totally awesome...
xxxxx»
Darkness;
It's so much easier to see when you're a vampire.
Pretty women; Duke loves to flirt. He finds his good looks are a huge advantage to him and it's pretty entertaining to watch as he makes women, one-by-one, weak at the knees.
Men; In terms of actual relationships, Duke prefers men to women. It might be because they present more of a challenge to him, but he also finds that men generally have more substance.
Himself; Sometimes he just likes to look at himself. He thinks he's really hot s**t.
Music; Duke happens to be a wonderful pianist. Too bad he never has the opportunity to play.

Get it away from me...
xxxxx»
Stupidity; Duke gets extremely frustrated with people who don't think about what they say or do before they do them. If you get in a mess...well then it's probably your own fault.
Garlic; Does anyone actually like plain garlic? It smells like s**t.
Immaturity; Also part of the reason why Duke generally prefers men to women - he really doesn't want to listen to you whine about all of your problems. Grow up and get over it. It's okay to complain once in a while, but if you do it constantly, Duke is not going to waste his time with you.
Hot Sunlight; He can tolerate, but it happens to be really painful. And if he goes out, he definitely will cover his eyes. Doesn't want them to burn right out of his skull, right?
Feeding; Duke is the kind of vampire who won't feed until he's literally in blood lust and can't control himself anymore. He is certainly susceptible to the smell of delicious blood, but all those people he's killed...they haunt his nightmares. It's better to be in a daze, in blood lust, where it's hard to remember it.
Ugly People; Call him superficial all you want. He's not going to change anytime soon. It doesn't mean if you're ugly that he won't talk to you or get to know you...but just know that he'd rather not.

What in the world...
xxxxx»
Transformation; Yep, you guessed right. Duke can turn into a bat.
Strength; Duke has super strength and can lift objects that are ten times his own weight. When he's not on security, he helps with a lot of the setting up and heavy lifting at the circus.
Speed; Duke can also run faster than the eye can see.
Combat Skills; Duke is well learned in different types of combat.

I'm so good at this...
xxxxx»
Combat; As stated above. If he wasn't, then he wouldn't be head of security here.
Flirting; Especially with girls. Pretty girls.
Piano; He never really has time to play, though.
Thinking quickly; Duke doesn't need as much time as most to process things. For example, say in a matter of 30 seconds, 100 or so people passed through the gates. Duke would be able to count them all, without missing a head.

No one's perfect...
xxxxx»
Sunlight; As stated before, he can tolerate it, but it is definitely a weakness.
The Smell of Blood; Certain types of blood have really appealing smells. It can get hard to control himself.
Hunger; Duke will become more...unpredictable when he's hungry. Early stages of hunger are when he becomes more susceptible to smelling blood and losing himself. Blood lust means he will completely lose control.
Embarrassment; Duke hate's being embarrassed, and becomes very flustered and doesn't know how to handle himself in those situations.

Reason for Urgency...
xxxxx» Suicidal Ideation - ever meet a suicidal vampire? Well, now you have. There are times when Duke becomes depressed, for example, when he can feel himself beginning to lose control, or after he has killed/hurt someone. When he is depressed, he becomes suicidal.

x
x
x

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
About Me
The man behind the mask, I suppose.

Beauty is skin deep...
xxxxx» At first glance, Duke seems like a pretty friendly happy guy. He's flirtatious, has a sense of humor, and enjoys bickering with his friends. All in all, he's apparently optimistic. In reality, well not so much. He constantly makes judgement about people. Though he does enjoy the majority of his conversations, but he is definitely not as bright and happy as he can come across. He likes the company of others, but doesn't mind some alone time either. And the most important trait of them all, is Duke is incredibly narcissistic. He thinks perhaps way to high of himself and often overestimates his own abilities and capacities.

Background Check...
xxxxx» The world 100 years ago was a different place, and Duke was a completely different race. Frankly, he doesn't remember a time when he was human, but he definitely had it good. He had money, a lot of money. As a matter of fact, he was considered royalty. He was famous, and so were his parents. His parents who were so busy with their own lives that they spoiled Duke to keep him at bay. But whether you're living in the 1900's or the 2000's, or whatever, the pattern for this kind of situation always seems the same. He did drugs, he drank, he spent extravagant amounts of money, he screwed a lot of girls, he got a tattoo - a black spider handing from his neck down his back. He wasn't suited to be the "heir to the throne". So of course, his parents gave him lectures, offered him the highest level of education, the works.

When he was twenty-three, he was failing out of school. Not because he was stupid or anything, but he just wasn't going to class. He really just didn't give a s**t. And when his parents scolded him and told him they were going to cut off his finances, he left. Seems like a pretty stupid thing to do right? At least with his parents, he had a chance of keeping his money. But was it ever really about the money. He most likely left because it was his rebellious side. That night he was attacked on the street, and the next thing he knew, he wasn't human anymore.

It took him a while to adjust to the changes. But really, the hardest part about being immortal is that you have way too much time on your hands. For several years, Duke didn't know what to do with himself. He traveled far away from his family so that they would never find him. And soon enough, his parents died. That was when he realized that he never really had a family. So he went looking for one - the vampire who had turned him.

Vampires aren't so easy to find, but after several years, he finally found him. He went by the name of Victor Todd, and he was a very powerful being. Apparently, he is very selective about who he bites, and tries to make sure he kills them, as some of the vampires powers can be transferred to its victims. He had many vampire disciples, but none of which were descendants of Todd. Duke was the only one who seemed to have escaped, and Todd wasn't about to let him get away. It was more of a blessing that Duke came knocking on his door. He could smell it immediately, Duke was his creation.

But Duke wasn't as strong as Todd. Todd seems to have some sort of power over Duke, that he couldn't resist. It seemed that all of Todd's "disciples" or followers, seemed to feel the same thing. Yes, Todd had manipulation powers it seemed. Not like hypnotism, but he could make people obey him. And if they didn't, well, Todd would punish them. But Todd's powers seemed to effect Duke more. So for much of his vampiric life, Duke was a slave to this count.

Then one day, another vampire showed up on the doorstep. Apparently he was like Duke, one of Todd's, but he was strong, and slayed him. Duke was no longer under control, and abandoned all others. Duke decided that he would use his endless amount of time to become strong too. He focused on learned more about his power, and found that he was stronger than he thought. He traveled the world, learning martial arts, meeting people.

Things were finally looking up until Duke went into blood lust and killed one of his teachers. That was when the suicidal ideation began, and the downward spiral from his teenage years began again, even if he couldn't remember the first one. He thought he was dreaming when he stumbled upon the circus. He was sick from starving himself, and lured in by the smell of fresh meat (of those many people who had come to see the show). The Ring Master knew Duke was different, and took him in. Now Duke has a home that feels like one.

x
x
x

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
Relationships
Hey there, good lookin'.

Will you stay by my side?...
xxxxx»
Elisabeth (Magician);
She's pretty good looking, so Duke likes to flirt with her.
Alexander (Ring Master); He let him be part of the circus, so Duke likes him.
Malicea (Aerial Silk); Duke thinks she's weird, and her blood smells weird too.
Evelynn (Firedancer); Relationship to be determined.
Joker (Joker); Relationship to be determined.
Lila (Hypnotist); Duke isn't really a kid person, but has to admit that Lila is pretty adorable.
Rebekah (Immortal); Relationship to be determined
Adrian (Animal Caretaker); Duke considers him a friend. He likes to bicker with him, too.

x
x
x

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
The Extras
My conscience has a name...

It's always stuck in my head...
xxxxx» Owl City - This is the Future