Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you checked out the artist post? They'll draw your character!

Yes!! 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 35 ]
No. 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
....You suck. 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image < Click to be directed to > User Image

The world is changing. No one can argue that, least of all those who have in these last few years had to deal with the idea that humans are not alone in it. Recently groups have come to light and they want change. Some want big changes and others simply want to go on living life. Vampires those sensual stalkers of the night about whom many a horrid teenage novel have been written, Therianthropes who shift into the forms of animals, many different creatures whose ways seem so alien to those of humans. Yet are they truly so different? Is it really impossible for everyone to live together, now that the not so well kept secret is out?

Human arrogance, fear, and bigotry is not the only threat. Nonhumans for all that they are looked down upon hold the same negative thoughts...and very few are willing to work towards peace. For now most of those who are not human continue to masquerade as such anyway, hoping to avoid the pointed fingers and frightened glances. Others do not.

So my friends...where do you stand? If you're human are you willing to work towards peace or do you fear and despise what you do not understand? If you're not human, do you hide amoung them anyway, just wanting to get by or do you stand up and rebel against those who distrust you. These things only you can answer for yourself, so please do for time is short. A greater enemy than any of us could have ever expected is waiting to rise, and if peace does not come then the world shall stand divided against it, rather than as one.
User Image
Prophesy, first spoken in this generation by a young Lycan by the name of Trennadine, declares that there are those who shall be born to fight this evil and they shall come from all races with power that defies logic. However, this power comes at the price of physical frailty. These Saviors shall be marked on their left hips, testament to their role in the coming war.

They cannot do it alone, for others also from all races are born to protect them, keep them from danger. For each Savior there are two guardians and their lives are linked. Should the savior fall, their guardians will feel it as well, and suffer the pain eternally within their hearts. These brave men and women shall also be marked, upon their right shoulders.
These are the marks:
User Image
On the left is the mark of the Savior, and on the right the mark of the Guardian.

Even as she spoke this prophesy, it was revealed that Trennadine was a savior, born to unleash might into the world that would cleanse the evil to come. However, her frail body betrayed her, and eventually she was killed. Her death was not in vain, the prophesy was told and the time was drawing closer for the saviors and guardians of this world to reveal themselves.

Are you marked stranger? Are you one of these foretold heroes...or are you one of those who wish to let the darkness wash over the world...again, this only you can answer.

So join us. Unravel this tale with us...and we shall see where it leads.

User Image*
The details of the prophesy were created by Trennadine Amarosa who is no longer a member of Gaiaonline. They are used with her consent by me. Some events described in the history of this roleplay were played out in Of Different Blood, a roleplay created by Kaguria Sanaka. However this roleplay has no relation to that story and the current happenings there are of no relevance here. Any characters from that thread mentioned here are done so with the permission of their creators and credit will be given in the post in which they are mentioned.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

User ImageStick to the Gaia TOS at all times. There will be no warnings for this.

User ImageGod-modding, auto-hitting, and power plays are not allowed here. Do not kill a person's character without asking them. This includes any and all NPCs that the person may be writing for at the moment.

User ImageCertain NPCs will be playable throughout the game, these cannot be killed and will have specified font colours and images. Personal NPC profiles may be submitted to me. The skeleton for those is in the character profile thread.

User ImageClearly marked either before or after the main text of your post I would like you to put your character's name and where they are currently located. This helps avoid confusion. Here is a code if you'd like to use it:
[align=center][img]url of your character image here[/img]
[size=15][color=color1][b]Your Character's Name.[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Currently Located: [color=colortwo]Where they are as of that post.[/color][/b]

User ImageCharacter images can be from anywhere. However please do keep in mind that if you commission art or get permission from the artist to use their work I'll give you 50k.

User ImageCreate as much drama in character as you would like, however OOC drama will not be permitted. Out of Character you need to be respectful to your fellow writers.

User ImageThis is a literate roleplay. That means the bulk of your posts must exceed 2 good-sized paragraphs.

User ImageI reserve the right to add rules. Don't make me do this...unless I'm just being forgetful...XD

User Image

User ImageIf I see you calling any shifter who does not turn into a wolf LYCAN I will autoban you for ignorance. The proper term is Therianthrope. Lycanthropy only applies to those who turn into WOLVES. Others are called Shifters, Therianthropes, or Zoanthropes. If you would like the specific term for your shifter's animal form let me know and I'll use my google-fu to track it down for you. ^_^ here's what we know already though.
Wolves - Lycanthropes (lycans)
Anything Feline - Felithrope
Foxes - Vixenthrope or Vixens
Canines - Karinthropes
Reptiles - Herpenthrop

User ImageVampires do not sparkle in the sunlight. Twilight is rubbish and nothing related to those sad excuses for writing will be tolerated here. I don't mind if you're a fan, just don't use their logic.

User ImageVampires CAN walk in the sunlight however, provided that they are wearing some sort of shielding object, which most of them do. It can be a ring, a necklace, a hat, I don't care what. Your vampire does not have to be parchment pale or sleep in a coffin. XD

User ImageOther races are welcome! Just let me know.

User ImageKeep your halfbreeds limited. I don't want any "He's half vampire, quarter lycan, quarter demon, and 100% awesome" people. I prefer if its a halfbreed that the other half be human, but it's up to you.

User ImageRace abilities are up to you as well for your particular character...however again don't make them super powerful. Stick to 1-2 Race abilities and 1-2 individual ability if you want to work that way.

User ImageHumans, sorry but you are not as strong as a nonhuman 90% of the time. If you're a guy, you might be able to outlift a nonhuman girl, but not a nonhuman guy. Okay?

User Image
When these people talk, you listen.
xx I met my fate xx - Thread owner
Ikaru Sentinal K'Valshar
Raizura

If I'm not around pm them your questions

Only need two mods for now. I'll open up spots to be a mod if we need more.

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image
The settings used most in this roleplay will be put here. I may add pictures or maps of them for some. If you would like a setting added such as a pack headquarters or the home of a prominent NPC let me know.

Ventura County
The bulk of this tale takes place in Ventura County, CA (USA). This includes the cities of Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Pt. Hueneme, and others.

The Beaches
Much of this story will take place on the beach. This can be any beach you desire but here are a few: Seaward, Surfers Knoll (harbor Beach), Hueneme Beach, Silver Strand and Pt. Mugu.

Inn on the Beach The website for the real place
This is actually an Inn in Ventura, Located on Seaward Avenue. For the purposes of this Roleplay however it serves as a main meeting place for Non-Humans. Almost no humans know of this place, however the proprieter here is human. This is not a place for those who hate humans to gather, rather it is a place for those who wish to be comfortable without being gawked at in fear. There are wards placed around the building that deter humans from entering. Any players wishing to have their character have a room here, let me know.
Occupied Rooms:
46 - Nyara
13 - Lacey

Nicholbys Nightclub
Again, this is a real place located on Main Street in Ventura. In this Roleplay however Nicholbys is the home of those humans who wish to march against the nonhumans. No non-human is allowed past the upstairs doors and each person is checked by fingerprint scan to assure that they are of fully human DNA before entering. During the day it serves as a hall for planning and discussing all things revolving around hatred of non-humans. At night the darker dealings begin with anti-nonhuman weapons sold here as well as the normal nightclub fare of drugs and sex. There is definitely more than loud music and bright lights going on in this place. There are rooms in the back for those who wish to stay here. If you would like a room at Nicholbys simply Pm me and let me know.
Occupied Rooms:
10 - Tonya

Pain Parlor Tattoos
Another real location in Pt. Hueneme, on Ventura blvd. In this Roleplay the Pain Parlor is open for business to all during the day. At night however only vampires may enter its doors to socialize with their brethren and buy blood, supplied by willing donors...mostly... from its owner Lily. There are rumours that wild parties are held every thursday night, but no one has confirmed them. Any vampires who attend them are very closed mouthed about it.

The blood Bank.
During normal operating hours this blood bank serves its usual purpose. Those who come to donate at night however know very well that they are giving to the vampiric cause.

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

If you would like to have an NPC added to this roleplay, please PM me this form.
[color=pickacolor][b][color=black]NPC Name: [/color][/b](NPC's name)
[color=black][b]Race:[/b][/color]
[color=black][b]Basic info about them: [/b][/color](no more than a paragraph please.)
[color=black][b]Who is allowed to play them:[/b][/color] (Specify yourself only, usernames, or anyone.)[/color]

User Image
NPC Name: Steve
Race:Human
Basic info about them: Steve is the 50-something owner and operator of the Inn on the Beach. He is friendly with just about everyone and he lives onsite in room 1. An avid photographer Steve is quite chatty and loves to impress upon people the importance of art, music, and friendship in life. All in all, he's a cool guy. He has white hair to his shoulders that is always in a ponytail and twinkling blue eyes. Almost always smiling.
Who is allowed to play them:Any Thread Mod

NPC Name: Starla, Rachel, Cory, Brian, and Tracey
Race:Human, Lycan, Panther shifter, Vampire, and Human respectively.
Basic info about them: The staff who work the inn at the front desk, cleaning, or any other tasks that need doing. They are all ages 22-30. Starla is the manager.
Who is allowed to play them: Anyone can play the hotel staff.

User Image
NPC Name: Lily
Race:Vampire, 2nd generation.
Basic info about them: Lily is the 20-something sizzling hot owner of the Pain Parlor. She is a great tattoo artist and a wonderful singer as well. She's got an acerbic wit and a tongue sharper than razors, but her heart is in the right place. She doesn't really have a problem with humans or anyone unless they piss her off personally. Lily lives above her tattoo parlor. Being a 2nd generation vampire, she was raised by 2 vampiric parents and prefers her blood to be positive.
Who is allowed to play them:Any thread Mod.

User Image
NPC Name: Roger Yearly
Basic info about them: Roger is the owner of Nicholby's Nightclub. He hates all nonhumans and is around 45-50 years old with white streaks at the temples of his black hair. He speaks with a slight accent and is presumeably from spain originally. No one quite knows why he hates nonhumans so much, but it's definitely not fear.

User Image
NPC Name: Nurse Karen Albright
Basic info about them: Karen Albright is a kindly woman in her fourties or so. She is the manager at the blood bank, and not even she knows who the owner is. 7 days a week 365 days a year she is at the bank from 9pm to 5am, with a small staff of nurses who draw blood from those donating to the vampiric cause. She is very friendly and has brown hair and brown eyes.

NPC Name: Nurses: Lizzy, Kyle, Matt, Yvonne, and Natasha.
Race:Human, Human, Vampiric, Lycan, Vampiric, and Deer Shifter respectively.
Basic info about them: Nurses all in their mid 20s-early 30s who work at the Blood bank from 9pm to 5am drawing blood from those donating to the vampiric cause.
Who is allowed to play them:Anyone can play any of these nurses.

*If you would like to change any NPC into an actual character and play them please let me know.*

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
If you'd like to join this roleplay please fill out and PM to me the following profile skeleton:

[imgleft]Character Image url (OPTIONAL)[/imgleft][size=20][b]Character Name[/b][/size]
[size=11][color=yourpostingcolour][color=black][b]Played by:[/b][/color] Your username here
[color=black][b]Race:[/b][/color]Race here. (shifter, vampire, human, other)
[color=black][b]Age:[/b][/color] Age here.
[color=black][b]Sexuality: [/b][/color] Put that here.
[color=black][b]Abilities: [/b][/color] No more than 2 race abilities (that ANYONE of your race can have) and 2 personal abilities
[color=black][b]Personality:[/b][/color] No less than one good sized paragraph
[color=black][b]Bio: [/b][/color] No less than 1-2 good paragraphs here
[color=black][b]Mark: [/b][/color] Savior, guardian, or Neither.
[color=black][b]Physical Description: [/b][/color] Even if you have an image, details like height, body type, and other distinguishing features can go here. No less than 1 paragraph.
[color=black][b]Protagonist or Antagonist:[/b][/color] Are they a good guy, fighting for peace or are they fighting for discord. [/color]
[color=black][b]Theme Song?[/b][/color] Is there a song that fits them?
[/size]
[b]RP SAMPLE:[/b] If I invited you here or if you've ever Rp'ed with me before then this isn't necessary. Otherwise I need a quote from an RP post of yours elsewhere along with a link to where it came from.

User Image
*Click the thumbnail to be directed to their full profile*
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

User Image26 June - This thread is made.

User Image29 June - Layout is done.

User Image6 July - Character images can now be from anywhere.
However, comissioning them to be drawn by an artist OR obtaining an artist's permission to use their work will get you a nice bonus of 50k from me.

User Image7 September- Updates post is added. It helps to keep things organized.

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

This is how the roleplay begins, later there will be a more in depth discussion of Nyara's revival but I need the assistance of the person who plays Alex to write it out, so here is a brief introduction to how she got to Ventura. If you would like a paragraph about how your character came to the coastal community and fits in there, please send it to me and I will post it here.

Nyara, a Lycan and formerly the Lupa (mate to the alpha) of a pack in southern California was killed by the goons of a tyrranical Vampire named Alex. However, having heard of the prophesy and realizing that she was marked as a guardian, he corrected his mistake and used his considerable power to bring her back to life. That left him with a dilemna however. For certain he did not want to let her go back to her pack, giving it strength and support as she always had, that would definitely go against his overall goals of exterminating those he hated. Instead he bound her never to return to the family she had once known, never to see any of the people who could currently be considered as part of that pack. Thus bound on pain of death, Nyara left and traveled further down the coast to Ventura, settling there, alone and without her family.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to her, she was followed by the human belly dancer Allyana, a woman she had met on the beach in Irvine, the home of her old pack.

A deep sorrow had waved over Allyana once she'd heard the news of her dear friend Nyara's death. Days passed as she wandered the city in sorrow, not consorting with anyone inside the house of Nyara's pack, nor dancing as she did nearly every day.

However, as soft featured woman was packing the last of her things to leave the depressing city, a sudden spurt of hope burst through her. The shock and excitement caused her to simply throw the rest of her things into the back of the car and quickly take off onto the Pacific coast Highway. Though she had never traveled this state fully, and had no idea where she was going, something pulled her, a strong familiar force. For the hours she drove Allyana didn't stop except once for gas and water until she saw the telltale sign that read Ventura. As she took it in, a sudden calmness settled over her mind. The belly dancer wasn't certain why she had come, or what she would encounter in this new city, but Nyara had shown her things that she never thought possible, so was it so out of line to feel that perhaps some mystical connection had drawn her here? Either way, Allyana resolved herself to search for as long as it took until she found the source of that connection. It was true that she had no idea what had drawn her to Ventura, but that didn't matter...she would search until this familiar essence that seemed to envelope her very soul was found. Then, she thought, she could dance again.

*The pack referred to above is the pack central to "Of Different Blood" A roleplay by Kaguria Sanaka.
** Alex is the character created by Poet_for_the_Lonely

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Odd Size
User ImageUser Image

Our banners
*Display these in your siggy, journal, or anywhere you want to advertise our thread. I would love to see banners made by some of our members as well. If you make us one I'll give you 5k.*

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-coming-of-the-storm-literate-modern-fantasy-rp-o-a/t.62601883_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/thread layouts/FateStorm-Siggy1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-coming-of-the-storm-literate-modern-fantasy-rp-o-a/t.62601883_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/thread layouts/FateStorm-Siggy2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Conditions
*bold is current*

Date
January - February - March - April - May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

Time of Day
Predawn - Sunrise - Morning - Noon - Afternoon - Evening - Sunset - Night - Midnight - Dead Hours

Temperature
Cold - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot

Weather*More than one can be marked*
Clear - Overcast - Breezy - Sprinking - Raining - Pouring - Hail - Windy

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Located: On the balcony of her room at the Inn on the Beach.

There are times when the world feels completely empty , when every breath taken is like a piece of music as it ends in one perfect transcending note. It was one of those moments in which Nyara currently stood on the balcony of her second floor room at the Inn on the Beach. In this moment, the waves were a symphony to her, the world inhaling and exhaling its very soul into the cool breeze of the summer night. Almost 3 am, and there weren't many around the inn. That was rare. Usually there were the soft echoes of footsteps 24 hours a day as people shuffled around and socialized in the hallways and the common rooms of each floor in the 3 story inn.

From the outside this wondrous place may not look impressive. Its white slatted wood exteriour had some peeling paint, and the A was missing from the word "Beach" on the side of the building. However it was still a find. The back balconies were directly over the sand of the beach at Seaward Avenue and every single room had its own. The inside had a sort of worn charm to it with the victorian style furniture that had obviously seen much loving use in every room. It was one of the few Inns that still used real keys, rather than the carded system, though each room did boast cable, internet, and of course a jacuzzi tub complete with jets. No, it wasn't the Inn itself that was so extrordinary, but the people who frequented it.

A few rooms were rented as though they were apartments, by the month rather than nightly, but only one human truly lived here, and that was Steve. A happy 50-something with his hippy ponytail still intact, Steve owned and operated the inn with pleasure as a haven to nonhumans of all sorts. Shifters, Vampires, and anything else one could think of that actually existed could be found here at all hours, socializing and enjoying the ability to be themselves for once, not have to hide. The only rule was that no fights could occur within those walls, inside the small hotel was a place of peace and belonging, not violence or hatred.

Nyara liked that. This was her kind of place, and the only home she'd had in the few short months since her resurrection. She remembered the feel of death's icy grip and the Lycan woman was in no way wanting to feel it again any time soon. Luckily, she wouldn't have to. As far as her kind went, she was still pretty young, and her body was only around the equivelent to 23 human years in age she guessed. Over all, life was satisfactory, if lonely.

User Image
User Image Nyara's Journal and more pictures. User Image

Newbie Hunter

User Image
Arukara Kimiroko
Currently Located: Seaward Beach
The beach was as it usually was, calm. At the edge of the water stood a strange man that most would not notice or would be too scared to approach him. His most noticeable features were his jet black hair and his pale face, which was only pale because he never got out in the sun much. Inside his dark red jacket was two handguns in which were held in straps within his jacket. He seemed calm, but only for the moment as he was simply looking for prey. But no one knew that of course, no only other non-humans that were older than or almost as old as him would know what he was. He was a vampire, but not the kind you would expect. What sat in his mouth were not fangs, but razor sharp teeth.

Arukara a strange man, he never liked people, yet the beach was always interesting to him. Most people that lived to see him would see him standing near the water every night and sometimes part of the day. But all others would not even get a chance to glance at him before he ate them. He did not suck blood, it wasn’t his thing. That was why he had those teeth, to rip open skin tissue, not poke arteries. He soon turned around and observed the scene. He could smell several humans from afar but did not bother with them for now as he was not in need for flesh. After a while though he began calmly walking along the edge of the water, gazing into the water casually as he slunk his hands into the pockets of his jacket, heading in the direction of the Inn on the Beach as if the directions to it were programmed in his head.
Laron

Splish.... splish.... splishplispli--

Laron was bored. He had been skipping rocks into the waves for most of an hour, his mind blank. What were they thinking, sending him to a place like this? He knew no contacts here. He knew no commoners here. There were hundreds of non-humans and he felt out of his element.

Splosh

He wondered if anyone around here knew the number of people he'd killed. If they were scared of him. They always acted scared. He didn't know if it was his personality, his apparel, or simply the aura he exuded. No one ever made the attempt to be friendly with him, and he didn't wish it upon them. He'd probably end up leaving anyways. As soon as he figured out what he was doing here.

Splash

He had come to this beach to clear his thoughts, but found that he had no thoughts to clear. He saw a young woman, a redhead, walking along the beach. He watched as she played in the waves happily, then went back towards the houses. She looked like a nice person. If only he did too.

Bloosh

So many non-humans around here. So many prejudices. Places around here either catered to humans or non-humans, and distained the other. But it didn't matter to him. Everyone disliked him. They should. After all, he had killed so many at the whim of the organization. It was as if no one thought others had a soul but him. He could see their souls. Their happiness, their sadness, their anger. And, of course, he could see their blood, spilling on the ground around their bodies. He wasn't a pessimist, but he had to face the facts. He had killed so many, and would continue doing so until he died. Such was his existence.

Spli-spli-splo-splash

Laron was out of rocks. He muttered a curse to the wind and stood up, walking slowly down the beach. His thoughts didn't need clearing; his conscience did.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Located: On the balcony of her room at the Inn on the Beach.- Then located at Silver Strand Beach.

WHACK! Nyara's hand came down on the fly and she grimaced when she saw what could only be described as its guts on her palm. "That wasn't the smartest thing I've done all day..." She looked at the glowing alarm clock on her desk and chuckled. 12:04 am. "Well maybe it was...so far." Smiling she leaned down and pulled on her black converse, half-heartedly tying the laces before throwing the long black coat she favoured over one pale shoulder. With very little scrutiny she studied herself in the mirror and shrugged. Not bad considering she'd been dead not four months ago. Only for about an hour...but still. Habitually she pulled up her black tank top and sighed. "Yup...still there." For all that he could raise the dead...Alex was no healer. The deep pink scar from where the sword had penetrated her stomach was still there. "Wish I woulda gotten shot instead." She muttered. "Who even bloody USES swords these days..." Unbidden her mind flashed to Michael*, her sword wielding mate-ex mate- and she pushed the sadness away. He thought she was dead and probably had a new woman by now. It wasn't her place to think of him anymore.

Shaking her head as if the thoughts could physically be loosened she pulled light-wash jeans up higher on her hips, cursing the current fashion for low rise styles, and put the coat on before grabbing up her keys and heading out. There were people gathered in the lobby as always and she waved to the couple of familiar faces, giving a quick wink to Steve as he nodded in her direction, raising an eyebrow. He'd told her many times that she should spend time downstairs, getting to know people, but she just didn't want to get to know them. Getting to know them meant letting someone in, and that wasn't what she wanted yet. Friends, sure, but not this crowd, who thought that just because she was nonhuman meant that she felt some sort of kinship with them. She didn't. In fact, she couldn't care less if someone was human or not.

She mounted her motorcycle with the ease born of long practice and roared off down the quiet coastal street, turning right onto the freeway and heading to a less populated beach that she liked better. For the millionth time she wondered what her old family had done with her old bike...this memory didn't bring sadness, only curiosity and a slight regret. The new harley was alright, but it was louder than she preferred and didn't have the same way about it. She'd get used to it.

Silver strand was seemingly empty and she parked in one of the many public access areas, directly in the sand and dismounted. Her shoes were left by the bike and after a test of the weather, she left the jacket too, slung over the seat. Admiring a large stone house to her left she wandered down the smooth sand, enjoying the silver play of the moon on its waving surface. The ocean sparkled, as always, and she stood enjoying the cool summer breeze as the water washed over her feet and ankles. Only in California could one stand in a tank top and jeans at midnight and not feel cold, she decided. At least it was that way for her, since she was prone to getting cold easily.

User Image

*The character Micheal was created by Poet_for_the_lonely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas