Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
          User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SLOTS

Slots are closed, but my RLC are always open! Also, art trades are now open. c:

MODS

Everlasting Time
                                                  OrliDeppGirl
                                                  Hikariyamiangel
                                                  Heartwrenching Nightmare

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
          User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ONE
                                      XXXX

Follow the ToS. I will not draw anything that disobeys them. This does, unfortunately, involve nudity, and I can't link you to any shops off-site where I will draw n***s, either, even if it's "tasteful nudity". It sort of sucks, but it also makes sense given that this is a PG-13 site. I'm no prude (trust me), but while we're using Gaia's site, we should respect their wishes within reason.

TWO
                                      XXXX

Fill out the form and post it in the thread. Please do not PM me with orders. If you're buying art for someone and it's a secret, you can PM me letting me know that, but don't PM actual orders to me until after I've okayed it, and not unless you have to. (BTW, your order is still going on the waiting list so I can keep track of it, so PMing me for secrecy probably won't do much. I doubt whoever your buying art for will somehow find your order in here anyway, unless he/she is a hardcore stalker.) My inbox is pretty damn disorganized and it will likely get lost, for one thing. I'd much prefer to keep all orders in the same place.

THREE
                                      XXXX

Be kind and courteous to others. It's really not hard.

FOUR
                                      XXXX

Please understand if I reject your request. It's nothing personal and it has nothing to do with how awesome or not-awesome your character or avi is. It's just not what I personally like to draw, or I'm not in the mood for it, or whatever. I really don't think I'm obligated to explain my reasons, and you're more than welcome to request again in the future. <3

Also, please be aware that I don't do gaia commissions much at all anymore. If the minimum bid seems high, it's because (a) gaia's economy is utter s**t and (b) if I'm going to draw anything for virtual money, it has to be worth my while. I use gold only to buy other art these days, and art on gaia has grown insanely expensive for reasons that are not the artists' faults. So, please, understand that I don't want to pick your pocket, but otherwise there's no way I'll be able to make anything from gaian commissions.

FIVE
                                      XXXX

Respect the white-listers. They are there for a damn good reason. Many of them have been here for 6+ years, if not longer, and know how things should run around here. They are my mods and will address any issues if I'm not here. If you have questions, they are qualified to answer them. They're the cops of the shop and will b***h-slap you if you're being a jack-off, so just be sweet and make friends and everything will be peaches.

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SEMIREALISTIC
                                      XXXX
                                            Depending on if you want a background or not and the complexity of your character/avi, price is subject to change.

MINIMUMBIDS
                                                FULLBODY - 100 bil
                                                WAISTUP - 60 bil
                                                NECKUP - 30 bil

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

CARTOON
                                      XXXX
                                            Cartoons actually take longer than they look (at least for me) because of the crisp lines and necessity of staying inside the lines and looking very clean. But I really enjoy doing them. c: I'll also do chibis if you'd like~

MINIMUMBIDS
                                                FULLBODY - 50 bil
                                                WAISTUP -30 bil
                                                NECKUP - 15 bil

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

COMIC
                                      XXXX
                                            About fifty percent of the art I make is comics, so I'm pretty used to cranking pages out. However, they do take a bit of time, and there is always more time spent consulting with the consumer about what they want in each panel, the script and how it will translate to speech bubbles, etc. Plus there has to be a background and characters for every panel, and every panel is like a separate illustration. That's why they cost more per page.

MINIMUMBIDS
                                          EACHSTANDARDPAGE - 300 bil

User ImagexxUser Imagexx

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

BRIBE
                                      XXXX

Post this form in the thread if you are bribing.

As a disclaimer, I can be very picky. I'm a pretty busy person IRL and don't have a huge amount of time to spend on gaia commissions. With that said, feel free to post whatever at any time, even if my slots are full. I might come back around to your order later, when they open again.

[align=center][IMG]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc451/VoxAngeles/VoxAngeles062/HMB_zpsf6735d34.png[/IMG][/align]
                                            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                            [b][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][size=18]u s e r n a m e[/size][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]USERNAME HERE[/size][/list][/list]

[b][size=18][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size]s u b j e c t[size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]Waist-up, fullbody, headshot? Single, couple, group? Semi-realistic or cartoon?[/size][/list][/list]

[b][size=18][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size]r e f e r e n c e s[size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]Links to your OCs, avis, whatever[/size][/list][/list]

[b][size=18][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size]b r i b e[size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]How much is the bribe?[/size][/list][/list]

[b][size=18][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size]e x t r a[size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]Anything else I should know?[/size][/list][/list]

ARTXXTRADE
                                      XXXX

Post this form in the thread if you want to trade art.

I don't plan on doing art trades very often, but hit me up if you're interested by all means! I love quirky, unique styles and have a handful of characters I'd love drawn. You can find these at my request thread.

As art is mainly what I use gold for anyway, you'd be cutting out the middle man if we did an art trade -- but keep in mind that I am very particular about my art trades. Don't take offense if I reject your offer. It's nothing personal, and you may be a very good artist, it's probably just not what I'm looking for.

[align=center][IMG]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc451/VoxAngeles/VoxAngeles063/IWT_zps20860202.png[/IMG][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                            [b][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][size=18]u s e r n a m e[/size][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]USERNAME HERE[/size][/list][/list]

[b][size=18][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size]s u b j e c t[size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]Waist-up, fullbody, headshot? Single, couple, group? Semi-realistic or cartoon?[/size][/list][/list]

[b][size=18][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size]r e f e r e n c e s[size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]Links to your OCs, avis, whatever[/size][/list][/list]

[b][size=18][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size]s a m p l e s[size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]Link up your art![/size][/list][/list]

[b][size=18][size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size]d e a d l i n e[size=14][color=#a8f5f8]★[/color][/size][/size][/b]
                                            [list][list][size=11.5]By when will you have your half of the trade ready? If possible, I'll match that and we can be on the same page.[/size][/list][/list]

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

COMPLETEDXXORDERS
                                      XXXX

Here I'll store all of the orders I've completed in the past with their pages numbers so that I can easily find them if there's a problem later, and keep track of the orders I've done.

1. Mysticdestine - waistshot, single, pencil. / 2. KISS KISS enjeru - full body, couple, pencil. / 3. Simply Tragic - waistshot, single, pencil. / 4. 0 Q u e e n S k y 0 - headshot, single, pencil. / 5. gothicbuddy - full body, single, pencil. / 6. kimmi-poo - full body, couple, pencil. / 7. Sexually Attatched - full body, single, inked and colored. / 8. Graycat185 - full body, single, inked and colored. / 9. (roxas) the boy - headshot, single, pencil. / 10. Milla112 - waistshot, single, pencil. / 11. My Boomstick - full body, single, pencil. / 12. yunggdm720 - full body, single, pencil. / 13. lhaisley - full body, single, inked and colored. / 14. x_lolly_x - headshot, single, pencil. / 15. Sexually Attached - Custom Order (feet...), inked and colored. / 16. Jaxhayato212 - Custom Order (OC), waistshot, single, inked and colored. / 17. Retroboy21 - waistshot, single, inked and colored. / 18. Coyboy Royal - full body, single, pencil. / 19. 0 Q u e e n S k y 0 - full body, couple, pencil. / 20. [-Daynelita-] - waistshort, single, pencil. / 21. silber-diotch23 - waistshot, single, pencil. / 22.. Jonnaners - full body, couple, inked and colored. / 23. iTz`KeReN - waist, single, inked and colored / 24. Munritto Tsuinkaru – full body, single, pencil. / 25. Raegan is a Mermaid – chibi, single, pencil. / 26. Rohtall - waist, single, pencil. / 27. ditto210 - full body, single, pencil. / 28. doomlordzesna - full body, single, pencil. / 29. soccacutie - full body, single, pencil. / 30. silber-diotch23 - single, full body, pencil. / 31. Leena-chan – waist, single, inked. / 33. graycat185 - single, chibi, inked. / 34. Neoma no Sabaku - full body, single, inked and colored. / 35. Sexually Attached - Chibi, single, pencil. / 36. Jill-kun - full body, single, pencil. / 37. Eve432 – couple, full body, inked and colored. / 38. (roxas) the boy – full body, couple, pencil. / 39. YunHeeSo – full body, couple, pencil. / 40. Hikariyamiangel – full body, three, inked and colored. / 41. [Vhaan] – full body, three, pencil. / 42. Lit0Rio – full body, single, inked. / 43. Gothamiteknight – waist, couple, inked and colored. / 44. Darth Meevers – full body, single, pencil. / 45. H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE – waist, couple, inked and colored. / 46. -Alisha-Isabella- - couple, full body, pencil. / 47. graycat185 – full body, single, inked and shaded. / 48. The__Avatar – single, full body, pencil. / 49. forsaken_ one and Zack Black – couple, full body, inked and colored. / 50. Nerocinu – single, waist, pencil. (custom order, OC) / 51. XxSaligiarexX - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 52. X x R a i n D o l l x X - single, full body, inked and colored. / 53. CinnamonChan - single, full body, inked and colored, page 116. / 54. Volsunga - single, full body, pencil. / 55. Volsunga - single, full body, pencil. / 56. Volsunga - single, full body, pencil. / 57. -ProcrastinatingSpazz- - single, full body, inked and colored, pg. 112. (Custom Order - OC) / 58. Horse Brutality - single, waist, inked and colored, pg. 103. / 59. Hikariyamiangel - single, full body, inked and colored, pg. 115. / 60. The_Avatar - single, full body, pencil. / 61. Surgical Precision – single, full body, inked and colored. / 62. PAiNTiNG the s t a r s – full body, single, inked and colored. / 63. Nevermoore-The Immolation – waist, single, inked and colored. / 64. _ThE-MeRiViGiAn_ - full body, single, pencil. / 65. Budui - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 66. Budui - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 67. Budui - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 68. OrliDeppgrl1526 – full body, couple, pencil. / 69. darkglory - single, full body, inked and colored. / 70. Nerocinu - single, waist, pencil. / 71. iSanzo - couple, full body, inked and colored, pg. 116. / 72. [Incarnadine.Romance] – full body, single, inked and colored. (Custom order – OC / 73. ultima_keyblade_warrior - waist, three, inked and colored. / 74. demon_i_kyo – single, chibi, inked and colored. / 75. Libra07 - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 76. Not a Valid Source - single, full body, inked and colored. / 77. -Alisha-Isabella- - couple, full body, inked and colored, pg. 111. / 78. H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 79. SunsetFlare - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 80. dark_wolf_prince - couple, waist, pencil. / 81. [Incarnadine.Romance] - couple, full body, inked and colored. (OC) / 82. Nerocinu - couple, full body, pencil. (OC) pg. 155. / 83. Time Mistress - single, full body, inked and colored. / 84. Alusis - single, full body, pencil. / 85. XxSaligiarexX - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 86. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, inked and colored. / 87. XxSaligiarexX - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 88. XxSaligiarexX - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 89. XxSaligiarexX - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 90. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, pencil. / 91. RKO Marvais - couple, waist, inked and colored. (OC) / 92. RKO Marvais - single, waist, inked and colored. (OC) pg. 153. / 93. Everlasting Time - single, full body, pencil. / 94. lonely_black_rose - single, full body, pencil. / 95. Alchino - single, full body, inked and colored. / 96. Alchino - single, full body, inked and colored. / 97. [purple banana] - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 98. iBeep – chibi, single, inked and colored. / 99. iPrism – chibi, single, inked and colored. / 100. Tsuki_Kaiji_Kun - couple, full, inked and colored. / 101. LilChaos Kitten_Returns - couple, full, inked and colored. / 102. kandiiliciious - couple, full body, pencil. / 103. I Yume I - single, full body, pencil, page 180. / 104. Incardine_Romance - single, full body, inked and colored. / 105. Ioyla - Single, full body, inked and colored. / 106. Nikaze - couple, full body, pencil. / 107. Nikaze - couple, full body, pencil. / 108. Ayako-sama - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 109. Itachi`girl28 - chibi, single, pencil. / 110. Everlasting Time - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 111. Ayamu - couple, full, inked and colored. / 112. Ayamu - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 113. Volsunga - couple, full body, pencil. / 114. Volsunga - single, waist, pencil. / 115. Alchino - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 116. Alchino - single, full body, inked and colored. / 117. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, pencil. / 118. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, inked and colored. / 119. XxSaligiarexX - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 120. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, inked and colored. / 121. Nabuca_Seishu - single, chibi, inked and colored, pg. 266. / 122. [Incarnadine.Romance] - couple, waist, inked and colored, pg. 265. / 123. [Incarnadine.Romance] - couple, full body, inked and colored. (OC) / 124. [Incarnadine.Romance] - single, full body, inked and colored. (OC) / 125. Ayako - single, full body, inked and colored. / 126. Ayako - single, full body, inked and colored. / 127. Yorugami - five, full, inked and colored. / 128. ex-Insomniac - single, full body, inked and colored. / 129. XxSaligiarexX - three, full body, inked and colored. / 130. XxSaligiarexX - three, chibi, inked and colored. / 131. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, pencil. / 132. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, pencil. / 133. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, pencil. / 134. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, pencil. / 135. Hikariyamiangel - three, full body, inked and colored. / 136. Kalita-chan - couple, waist, inked and colored, pg. 279. / 137. XxSaligiarexX - single, full body, inked and colored. / 138. Phoenix Goliathane - single, full body, inked and colored, pg. 279. / 139. Kalita-chan - couple, waist, inked and colored, pg. 279. / 140. Kalita-chan - couple, waist, inked and colored, pg. 279. / 141. Foxx_Fur - six, chibi, inked and colored. / 142. Reizo Night - single, full body, inked and colored, pg 325. / 143. Reizo Night - single, chibi, inked and colored, pg 325. / 144. (roxas) the boy- couple, full body, inked and colored, pg. 115. / 145. Everlasting Time - single, full body, inked and colored, pg. 266. / 146. Kurisutensan77 - couple, full body, inked and colored, pg. 330. / 147. I Yume I - three, full body, inked and colored. / 148. C h e w y P a n c a k e s – single, full body, inked and colored. / 149. Ellebear - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 150. Yorugami -five, chibi, inked and colored. / 151. Sailor Kuma-chan - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 152. Myst the Loner - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 153. silverstar - three, full body, inked and colored. / 154. silverstar - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 155. Bella Muerte1 - single, full body, inked and colored. / 156. Kalita-chan - three, waist, inked and colored. / 157. Kalita-chan - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 158. Breaking the Faith - Single, full body, inked and colored. / 159. H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 160. H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 161. fanboy360 - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 162. BellaMuere1 - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 163. Kurenai the Sinner - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 164. Uniluver89 - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 165. Uniluver89 - single, waist, inked and colored. / 166. siao94 - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 167. siao94 - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 168. Miss Stefanie - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 169. Miss Stefanie - couple, waist shot, inked and colored. / 170. Miss Stefanie - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 171. Inferno04 - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 172. Hikariyamiangel - single, full body, inked and colored. / 173. Hikariyamiangel - three, full body, inked and colored. / 174. [Incarnadine.Romance] - single, waist, half-colored. / 175. Incardine.Romance] - single, full body, inked and colored. / 176. [Incarnadine.Romance] - Couple, full body, inked and colored. / 177. Everlasting Time - six, full body, inked and colored. / 178. Everlasting Time - single, full body, inked and colored. / 179. T_Warbride - single, waist, inked and colored. / 180. H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 181. Everlasting Time - single, full body, inked and colored. / 182. --Amore Chii x - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 183. Everlasting Time - single, full body, inked and colored. / 184. -FatefulRising- - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 185. AphroditesChild - single, waist, inked and colored. / 186. H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 187. Everlasting Time - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 188. Incardine Romance - single, waist, pencil. / 189. Hikariyamiangel - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 190. Heartwrenching Nightmare - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 191. Azure Ookami - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 192. Heartwrenching Nightmare - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 193. aXtrueXdaydreamer - single, full body, pencil. / 194. Odinod - single, full body, inked and colored. / 195. Laroyena - single, full body, color. / 196. `Julie - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 197. Angel Kimmi - three, full body, inked and colored. / 198. Aya Kitsune - single, full body, inked and colored. / 199. Aya Kitsune - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 200. Everlasting Time - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 201. Heartwrenching Nightmare - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 202. DraconisFlames - single, full body, inked and colored. / 203. Pokahydee - single, full body, inked and colored. / 204. Aya Kitsune - single, full body, inked and colored. / 205. Aya Kitsune - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 205. Keishin Senta - couple, full body, inked. 206. Incardine Romance - single, head shot, pencil. / 206. Heartbroken Howl - single, waist, inked and colored. / 207. shaoshaochan - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 208. Hikariyamiangel - single, full body, inked and colored. / 209. Everlasting Time - single, fully body, inked and colored. / 210. Uniluver89 - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 211. TelFan - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 212. Tomisabandgeek - single, head shot, inked and colored. / 213. Heartwrenching Nightmare - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 214. Violet_Dusk - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 215. Amaya - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 216. - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 217. - single, full, inked and colored. / 218. - single, full body, inked and colored. / 219. Amaya - couple, chibi, inked and colored. / 220. Yuni - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 221. Moonzy - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 222. Kasi_Souji - single, full body, inked and colored. / 223. I Yume I - single, full body, inked and colored. / 224. Ranger Myst - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 225. Ranger Myst - couple, waist, inked and colored. / 226. Everlasting Time - single, chibi, inked. / 227. Faylinn - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 228. I Yume I - single, full body, inked and colored. / 229. I Yume I - single, full body, inked and colored. / 230. Inc - single, full body, pencil. / 231. Hikari - single, full body, inked and colored. / 232. Heartwrenching Nightmare - couple, chibi, inked. / 233. Kuro - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 234. Everlasting Time - single, full body, inked and colored. / 235. Androgynous Mannequin - single, full body, inked and colored. / 236. Hikariyamiangel - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 237. Everlasting Time - [[comic strip]], inked and colored. / 238. !Wind.in.a.Box! - single, full body, inked and colored. / 239. Faylinn Night - single, full body, inked and colored. / 240. OrliDeppgrl1526 - single, full body, inked and colored. / 241. Ranger Myst - single, full body, inked and colored. / 242. Hell-Hath-More-Fury - single, full body, inked and colored. / 243. !Wind.in.a.Box! - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 244. Drake-Dono - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 245. Moonzy - three, full body, inked and colored. / 246. Ranger Myst - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 247. Captain Methane - single, full body, inked and colored. / 248. Ranger Myst - couple, full body, pencil. / 249. Shion Rasenka - single, full body, pencil. / 250. Pretty P Princess - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 251. Zack1031 - single, chibi, inked and colored. / 252. CRiMSOnALLOY - single, full body, inked and colored. / 253. Ranger Myst - single, full body, pencil. / 254. Ranger Myst - single, full body, pencil. / 255. CRiMSOnALLOY - single, full body, inked and colored. / 256. Kuwaga-San - single, full body, inked and colored. / 257. `Kashi - single, full body, inked and colored. / 258. H3ArTmArE1091 - chibi, couple, inked and colored. / 258. OrliDeppGirl - couple, full body, colored. / 259. Hikariyamiangel - three, full body, colored. / 260. Felicity Roze - couple, full body, colored. / 261. Your Kitten Kira - single, full body, colored. / 262. Your Kitten Kira - single, chibi, colored. / 263. MC Aiko_Kitsune77 - couple, full body, colored. / 264. Yuki DurTaure - logo.0 / 265. OrliDeppgrl11526 - couple, full body, inked and colored. / 266. Sir_Twilight - single, full body, color. / 267. DubstepAbuse - couple, full body, color. / 268. Everlasting Time - couple, full body, color. / 269. chirpysmom - three, full body, color. / 270. chirpysmom - single, full body, color + BG. / 271. Zeamay - couple, full body, color. / 272. Living_In_Song - single, full body, color. / 272. Everlasting Time - single, full body, color. / 273. Rizzy Cola - single, full body, color. pg. 1366. / 274. Vera Hantu Kopek - single, waist-up, color. pg. 1575. / 275. bong the ripper - double, full body, color. pg. 1575.

WAITINGXXLIST
                                      XXXX

1. XiaoRen - double, realistic style. 70 mil. in progress
                                            2. Murdoc Betelgeuse - single with motorcycle, realistic style. 125 mil. in progress
                                            3. Alocrescent in progress
                                            4. Frenching

OPENXXSLOTS
                                      XXXX
                                            CLOSED FOR NOW.

RLC
                                      XXXX

You can always commission me IRL if my slots are full! You can find me on A&C here to commission me!

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

ONE
                                      XXXX

You post the form in the thread telling me what you want, and either your bribe or your samples depending on if you want to bribe me or trade art.

TWO
                                      XXXX

I will notify you via both quote and PM if I accept your order, and you will be tucked cozily into the waiting list. This applies to both bribes and trades. At this point, please send me a trade if you are bribing.

THREE
                                      XXXX

When I have begun to work on your order, I will highlight it in blue on the waiting list. I'll probably be in contact with you over PM, asking questions about your order to make sure I get it right. At this point, I will confirm the trade if you are bribing. If you are trading art, I would appreciate WIPs if it's not too much trouble. c:

FOUR
                                      XXXX

When I am finished with your art, I will mark it on the waiting list as "completed". I will PM you your finished art with a watermark on it to prove I've finished my end and it is ready for you. At this point, please complete the trade if you are bribing. If we are trading art, I would like my art before I remove the watermark, please. You can PM me your end with a watermark on it if you wish, and I'll remove mine first so you can be sure you get your half. I apologize if this seems paranoid, but I've tried enough art trades to know that unless I do this, I will inevitably be giving away art to people and never receiving my art in return. ^ ^;

FIVE
                                      XXXX

At this point, I'll complete the trade if you are bribing. I'll PM you your finished art without the watermark on it. Ta-da! We're done! Hopefully we'll do business again! : D

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/skynndeep-slots-closed/t.34812179/][IMG]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc451/VoxAngeles/0test/NEW ALBUM/sdbanner_zps8c0c1f80.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image
Art Request
Shot: waist
Number: single
Material: pencil
Model: User Image

Lol, sorry about not using the forum, didn't see it at fist xD , my bad.

-sending trade-
HOMG.
XDDD
I want one.
Let me just fill out a form...

Are you good at drawing...cake?
o.o;;

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Simply Tragic
can I get a waist shot :3 ? "pencil"

avi: current

Sure thing. Yay my first customer! <3
~KK

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
KiSS KiSS Enjeru
HOMG.
XDDD
I want one.
Let me just fill out a form...

Are you good at drawing...cake?
o.o;;

Lol sure, I can draw cake. ^^

~KK
Art Request

Shot:
Head
Number:
Single
Material:
Pencil
Model:

User Image
User Image
User Image
XDDD
woo woo~!

Well I'm gonna be a pain in the butt D:

Art Request
Shot: Fullbody please <3
Number: Couple
Material: pencil. I love your pencil.
Model:
Enjeru
1. Base Ref
2. Outfit Ref
3. Shoes Ref

Hair Ornaments :
4. Kanzashi
5. Hairstick

Notes :
+ PLEASE! Alter the dress how you seem fit :]
+ All the junk on her head is supposed to look like a kanzashi
(the headbands are drawn seperately with all the ribbons)
+ Her hair is hip-length
+ Pose : similar to this but Enjeru would be feeding Arden some cake O:

Arden
1. Base Ref
2. Jacket Ref

+ Please do NOT draw Arden's wings and halo if you find it difficult
+ I would like Arden to have several piercings in one ear
+ His expression is "lovestruck"

If you have trouble with the kanzashi,
just think of a headband with a flower on end,
with long ribbons coming down :]
I would like to say, I love your Art!

Have you ever tried going into the art Contest arena?

If so. Wheres the link?
x.O

Omnipresent Fatcat

Art Request
Shot: full body
Number: single
Material: pencil
Model: User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff