♥Be atleast semi-literate
♥Max of 7 profiles.
♥Anime pictures only please.
♥Name the email 'Neko/vampire academy'
♥Be polite
♥No killing people without my permission
♥You may attack people
♥Weapons may be used
♥Cussing is allowed but dont do over board.
♥Use (()) <<>> for what you are saying.
♥Please notify me if you are going to be gone for a certain amount of time.
User Image

♥Username: (yours)
♥Character Name: ( neko/ vampire name)
♥Age: ( age thats all)
♥Bio: ( their life story)
♥Sex: (male female)
♥Orientation: ( bisexual, straight ext.)
♥Picture: (anime only please)
♥ pet: (optional)
Ability: ( power please no god modding.)
DO NOT: Post it here. Send it to me 3nodding
♥Please put emo on the profile so I know you read the rules!
User Image (teacher)

♥Username:
♥Age:
♥character name:
♥Subject:
♥Bio:
♥Experience:
♥Picture:

♥other: biggrin
User Image User Image
Teacher rooms:

#1 Mari-Ai
#2 RoseViolet
#3 Ivy-Bella Alice.
#4 Sakura-Devii
#5 Katelyn-Misuki
#1 Lichara

User Image
Teacher male rooms:

#1 Alex-Eric
#2 Niky-Mark
#3 Logan-Zero
#4 Richard
#5 Shugyou-Hikaru

more will be added if needed
Teacher Couple rooms.
#1 Brandon & Melissa Zhao Thomas Zhao ( their son)

Inseperable rooms ( aka co-ed,bf gf, twins ext.)
1. Brit & brittany
User Image

User Image

Username: XxXbROwNiEsXxX
Character Name: Violet Zhao
Bio: She was abandoned at an early age she has been hurt many times emotionaly and physically she and her brother were adopted by some vampires
Sex: Female
Orientation: straight
Picture: User Image
their abilities: Alex has convincing animals and the elements he is very strong. VIolet has the power to change items shapeshift and convince plants

their petUser Image
Character Name: Alex Zhao
Bio He and his sister were abandoned at an early age but adopted by vampires he is a lover he only likes girls that arent gaga for him and are down to earth
Sex: Male
Picture:User Image
Username: XxXbROwNiEsxXx
Character Name: Thomas Zhao
Bio:Some how he is related to Violet and Alex Zhao.
Sex: male
pet: Magic ( see violet/Alex Zhao
Ability: can make teenagers love him, and to stop people in their tracks.

crzylv13
Username: crzylv13
Character Name: Ivy Chandler
Bio: Ivy was forced into an orphanage at age 10 when her mother died. Her father had left her mother when she was pregnant and Ivy had no one. She's now 18 and legally forced out of the orphanage since no wanted her. She decided to enroll in the only school where she would be understood.
Orientation: Straight
pet: none
Ability: Telekinesis

idkspiderpig
Username: idkspiderpig
Character Name: Ai Itou
Bio: This was never the greatest, but in society and economy, it was. Her whole world was of silver spoons, clean glasses, and a class full of smart, respected, and intelligent beings. Ai has grown sick of this, and yearned fo freedom and to get out of her routines that she thought "affected" her life. And on with that. When she grew old enough, she was engaged to a certain someone, instead he was just an acquaintance that she felt no need to bother with. This may be selfish, but living in high class was so boring, and wasn't worth to make you happy at all.
Well, she made her escape, and it wonderfully worked. All she had to do now was to make her appearance seem like she wwas part of middle-class or lower. She never wanted to ffend anybody. But she also didn't want anyone to know of her past. It would be painful for someoone to call her sme brat, and run away. It was just painful enough to know....That was until God had bestowed her with blessing, and to look after its inhabitance.

Picture: User ImageJust Click!^^
Pet:
Ability: Can control nature.
Other: Though her ways in her past are something anothe would desire, you wuld think this person is cheap and ruthless to others. Practically acting like a prep. Anyway, she is quite intelligent, and rspects other bengs as whom they are. Otherwise if you are known as some bada-s-s, then she'll dislike you for who you are. Despite that, she is generous, kind, out-going, and open to others (as in their expression and character,) and she won't judge you for who you are.
-She likes
:Sweets
biggrin ancing
:Being around others
:Quit
:Reading
-She hates
:Insects
:Immature people
:The dark
:Shiny things
:Violence

Character Name: Mari Mizuki {Neko}
Bio: Mari's father is a neko but her mother is a human.
She loved cats and that's a reason she married her father.
Mari's mother died in a mysterious fire that her father can never forget so now she lives a normal life with her father.
pet: 10 cats
Ability: Telechenesis
="LazulineAngel"]Username: (LazulineAngel)
Character Name: ( Misuki )
Bio: ( She was put into adoption when she hated it because they made her do what she did not do anything wrong. So she ran away and suddenly found a place here.)
Sex: (female)
Orientation: ( straight )
pet: (User Image[Came to Human])
Ability: ( Spell Casting and Ice
Significant Sequel
Username: Significant Sequel
Character Name: Katelyn Rosaline
Bio: I was raised with a abusive father, he was very mean to her and she didn't know why. Her mother never seemed to find out, but even if she did she probably wouldn't know. The only reason I didn't tell my mom is because he makes her happy, and she hasn't been until she met him. I just don't want to make her sad again or let her down? I know it's probably the right thing to do, is to tell her...but for some odd reason I just can't. Trust me I don't like getting abused by a man, but you really would have to be in my shoes to know how I'm feeling. Anyways I've never been load and talkative, so I don't normally talk a lot. And the good thing is I'm away from my dad by going to this school so he doesn't hit me.
pet: I have to actually,
Buttercup
User Image
and Oreo.
User Image
Ability: Turning into a white fox,
User Image

Username: 0-icrayonz-0
Character Name: Nicky Hantaro {vampire}
Bio: Nicky has two parents and a sister. They all live in a mansion no one can find for it gives off illusions. Though he does look a little innocent he is not o.O
pet: Shinjo {bat}
Ability: Mind reading
="Ring191"]Username: Ring191
Character Name: Richard Brandon
Bio: He is just a normal neko who had be sent to this academy due to his intrest into vampires.
Orientation:Bisexual
Picture:User Image
Pet: A black cat name "Squshie"
Ability: To talk to animals and morph into a cat
sername: 299darkredroses
Character Name: ( vampire name) Eric hale
Bio: was born a vampire and chose to go to this shool out of boredum
Sex: (male )
Orientation: bisexual,
pet: (optional)
Ability: can read minds of a person he's focused on and has the ability to teleport over short distances( 1/2 a mile)

Username: 27k
Character Name: mark
Bio: this is marks 2nd academy he has been to the firs one was called neko academy but since all his old friends have randomly dissapeared he has moved on.Mark is no longer the same he is not very emotional and silent,
Sex: (male
Orientation: (straight)
pet: none
Ability: he is very skilled in alchemy and mystics and is great with a sword
Username:iiranger
Character Name: Devon Christen aka Devii {Neko}
Bio: Devii's adoptive parents already hated her from the start. They never really acknowledged her so she always flew under the radar. She has no idea what happened to her real mom and dad. According to them she was a freak. A horrible chaotic disaster that they didn't even want in their sight. Devii was shipped off to the academy the first chance her Aunt and Uncle got. They never looked back. Didn't even reply to her letters.
pet: A Tabby cat named Muffins
Ability: She has super cat reflexes and understands cat speech. Devii also has sensitive smell and hearing.Username: (yours)Iceupdragon
Character Name: ( neko/ vampire name)sakura (Neko)
Bio: ( their life story)her mother was a human and her father was a demon as knowing what happen she became a neko for some reason and now her life been going up and down now
Sex: (male female)Female
Orientation: ( bisexual, straight ext.)Straight
Picture: (anime only please)User Image
pet: (optional)User Image
Ability: ( power) Fire,Illusion and Large case
Username: islandsurfer
Character Name: Logan
Bio: logans past was always a blur to him, all he remembers is that he had tests done on him in different laboratories. His real past is that he grew up in some forests on an island. His parents were wolfs and he had 2 other brothers and one other sister. When he was about 15, his family was killed by assassins. Logan had hid behind a rock, but was found by the assassins a few days later. From then on, they raised him as one of their own, and did some tests on him to have him as the perfect assassin. One day, Logan turned on the assassins and killed them all.
Orientation: bisexual
pet: User Image
Ability: the ability to heal, stealth, speed, strength and agility
Username: 1shugo
Character Name: Hikaru
Bio: Hikaru was born and raised as a normal human. Though, once he had his 13th birthday, something happened. He grew black cat ears reasons unknown. Both of his parents had no idea about what was going on but due to their superstitious beliefs they threw him out. Thus, causing him to transform even more into a black cat though the process stopped once he grew a tail. Many of his friends don't know whether he is a boy or a girl due to him being caught with wearing both masculine and feminine clothes. Reasons unkown..... Though, something else was different from this boy, but nobody doesn't know....yet.
Ability: Ability to transform into a black cat, speed, able to control darkness, cats love him (though only actual cats, not cat demons cuz that would be sorta like god-modding in a sense ^_^; ) and the occasional curse of bringing people bad luck when he wants to.
Username: Brit Nakida/Nikel-chan_t3h_rand0m/Kioto Maaka
Character Name: Brittany Nakida
Bio: They ran away form home with their father whom was always out street fighting. There are many details and In order to really know them you have to get to know Brit and Brittany well enough to learn their full story. Brittany is a virgin and you can tell when she loses ti by the white spots on her ears and tail.
Picture: User Image(will be changed later)
Ability: She can sometime tell whien those dar to her are feeling srtong negiative emotions and she can also trun into a cat that I have to draw. When ///REEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY/// pissed off she turns into a demon shadow thing or just a giant demonic panther I havent decided on that yet. She can also tlepot as long as she know exactly where she's going.Many ablilities that hvave to do with fkexiabkity and blalnce and lightweight ness like that of a cat.

Username: Brit Nakida/Nikel-chan_t3h_rand0m/Kioto Maaka
Character Name: Brit Nakida
Bio: They ran away form home with their father whom was always out street fighting. There are many details and In order to really know them you have to get to know Brit and Brittany well enough to learn their full story. Brit is not a vrigin and you can tell because the onlt y white on his ears or tail are the tips.
Orientation: GAYY~~
Picture: User Image(will be changed later)
Ability: Many ablilities that hvave to do with fkexiabkity and blalnce and lightweight-ness like that of a cat. Teleportation. Strength that could overpower a full vampire. Item transporttaion of chains. transformation to a cat that simialr to Brittany's cat form but more furry. Aslo cna transfrom into a demon cat thing whenever he pleases.
Username: blaster25
Character Name: zero
Bio: zero was alone senes he was born his mother or father never wonted him. he was a wolf freack more then a normal human but he could act like every body less did intell he a kid in his class bushed him over the edge and he could not hold back the wolf part of him any more he did not kill the boy but he leaft him a scar soon after that he was adopted by a nice neko family
pet: User Image[[huge eight headed snake with eight tails but it can get bigger or smaller so dont try to make fun of him or zero]]
Ability: can conterl fire, earth and shadow
Username: joclair
Character Name: Bella Alice
Bio: My parents don't even know i was alive they thought i died at birth but a maid hid me I am unknown to the world i don't even exist especially since im neko...
Sex: female
pet: Zipper
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ability: is invincible (go ahead kill me i'll live!)
Username: ninja slaya1
Character Name: shugyou
Bio shugyou grew up in a very strict family. but at the same time being somewhat leinent. he was trained to the level of master in many martial arts. but shugyou's parents were never satisfied with his effort, adn looked down on him and his skills. shugyou went to this acadamy to escape ridicule from his family.
PictureUser Image
pet:a small cat shugyou takes every where with himUser Image
Ability: none other than an expert in close combat
Graduated Early
♥Username: Myu Tiramisu
♥Character Name: Rika Star
♥Age: 18
♥Bio: Rika was raised as a single child from a single mother, however due to her appearance, unique fashion taste, and ability she was outcasted and is now shy and somewhat antisocial when it comes to meeting new people. She gets flustered easily and often stares off into space, daydreaming.
♥Sex: Female
♥Orientation: Straight
♥Picture: User Image
♥ pet: N/A
♥Ability: Phasing
♥Likes: Sweets, coffee shops, tea, piano/classical music and gothic/punk lolita fashion
♥Hates: Self absorbed people, rude people, needles, loud thunder storms and bugs
♥Username: lucyboxer
♥Character Name: Rose Night
♥Age: 16
♥Bio: Has lived with animals only is a princess from a different demension but she ran away because they were trying to kill her like they did to her parents. Is not crazy for blood, she carrys a sword and a bow on her back then a knife that can go through anything. The animals have taught her everything so she can talk to them and understand them in a diferent language.
♥Sex: female
♥Orientation: straight
♥Picture: User Image
♥ pet: All the wild animals are my pets.
Ability: Controlling all 4 elements, making portals, and shapeshifting.
User Image

lilpandagal
Username:Lilpandagal

character name: Lichara (Lee- Carah) Terezi (tier ay see)

Subject: Literature

Bio: Lichara grew up in a very dignified home, but was never really dignified herself. She spoke properly and acted properly in front of family and company but she never did at school or anywhere else. Lichara had always wanted to be a teacher, and since literature was what she had known best besides art, she teached literature, because the art teachers never got enough respect.

Experience: She'd taught highschool level public schools for two years before this.

Picture:Lichara

character name: Melissa and Brandon Zhao
Subject: Melissa Science/Art. Brandon Math.
Bio: They were killed in a vampire war. Their children Violet and Alex were homeless. Then Violets friend Moria broguht them back.
Experience: Brandon Taught Math. Melissa taught art and science.
other: their children own the place Melissa has the elements for powers. Brandon has force field invisibility and is very strong and fast.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Dorm rooms
Pool
Bathrooms
Classrooms
Baseball field
Orcahrd
Indoor garden
Football field
soccer field
Kennel
Salon
Spa
Tennis court
Badmit court
Game room
Cafeteria
and a non stripping club
Violet Zhao
User Image"Alex wow he inherited this place?!?''
Alex Zhao

User Image
"Yeah i geuss we did."
Violet Zhao

User Image ''Ill just have to get used to it! It's huge!''

Clean Fatcat

User Image
�������������������

A wonderful sunny morning awoke Ai in her deep sleep. She felt groggy. The night before didn't treat her that well, and anyway she felt anxious the day before about school starting. As she balanced back-and-forth for the bus to come at ledge of the sidewalk. Her head hung and she her eyes showed no emotion. Just blank.
As the bus finally arrived, she approached it and boarded the vehicle.
Sighing as she sat down, the world seemed quiet today. It was never as loud as it would be. She sat up straight not touching the back of the seat provided. Soon enough she set foot on the campus.
It was big and very different from all of the other schools that she's been to. Other schools were smaller, and not so complex in architectural structure. "Oh, how am I going to deal with this mess?" She huffed, and reluctantly walked on.

�������������������

~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~
Alex Zhao

User Image

Alex turned his head and stared at the girl getting off the bus. " Umm err sis we have a new student." He stared at her he had seen her somewhere before. He walked up to her. He was wearing a tight sleeveles shirt and jeans. He stared at her with his big big blue eyes he pushed his hair out of his eyes yes he was gorgeus everyone said so.

DEADSERAPHS's Significant Otter

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image Mari! Breakfast is ready! No answer was replied... MARI!! Lets go! Mari Mizuki the one who never was interested to what her father had to say.... I'm going dad! She pulled up a chair and sat down reading a new book, her father looked at her What book is that? Its the Outsiders, really sad Mari went outside and waited for the bus. She was wearing her usual clothes, white blouse with her blue skinny jeans. When the bus arrived she stepped on. Mari was new to this school
Alex Zhao

User Image

" Another one amazing. Violet? Violet? She must be in a trance." He laughed. He waved his hand in front of his sisters face until she softly slapped him. "Wow Alot of people." He said sarcastically.

((someone post lol im the only one .-.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff