Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
User Image

Rika blinked and a little confused what he had to show her. She thought she was shown everything already. "Um, okay." she agreed and followed him.

User Image
User Image User Image
zero was standing out side "now Yamata no Orochi show Rika your trow fourm and your trow size" zero said as Yamata no Orochi started to glow with a birht red and wite light as he grew bigger and bigger and he grew eight tails to match his eight heads soon Yamata no Orochi was bigger then the school it self "this is Yamata no Orochi " zero siad with a happy grin as zero was alride on his head and so was rika
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Oh my god!" she practically screamed and clung to the lizards head. It's form was insane and very impressive, however Rika was very scared of heights. "W-where did you get him at?" she was still clinging for her life, but managed to get the question out.

User Image

Tipsy Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
( Eric Hale )
User Image

Eric smiled and watched violet for a while glad she remembered him. he listened to the new dorms and sighed heavily " oh well no more single dorm then..." he said then smiled a bit.
Violet Zhao

User Image

"She smiled. I just got a text. So yeah. Oh and good luck with my brother. He is so full of it."She giggled. "So where have you been hiding?" She teased him. She gave him a hug. "Bye!"Violet ran off. She saw Zero and Rika. She giggled. She ran over to them and she stood on a tree. The tree grew until it was as high as them. She pet on of the heads. "Hello Zero. Hi Rika! You must be my new room mate! Just to let you know, I got a dog and shes up all night. I could make her stop though." She giggled. 'man I am to happy and giggly today!' She thought.
zero put his hand out so rika can grab it "its ok you wont fall i promus you that" zero said with a smile than looked at Violet and smiled "hey " zero said with a smile then looked at rika agian "he not a pet you can find in a pet shop " zero said "he is a soul pet " zero added
Hikaru
User Image
Hikaru just sighs as he left the room, getting his clothes and walking back to his dorm room. Sighing, he continues to walk and finds his dorm room. Looking at the door, he somehow feels mesmorized ((blah I don't feel like spellin at the moment)) by it. Staring at it for about half an hour and still going. Why am I so interested with this door? It is just a plain, ordinary door......this is very.....odd.... Looking around, while the coast was clear, he poofed into his black cat form, sitting there and staring at the door, his tail moving with his mood. You know, I wonder if people here also see me as a girl and not a guy. Sure it is because of my voice and facial features......but.....it is very odd.........oh well.....that is what makes school life so interesting
User Image

User Image
User Image

Rika was surprised to ironically see her room mate down below her. She smiled anyways. "N-nice to meet you!" she stammered a little, still scared of being up so high. "I don't suppose we can go down now can we?" she laughed nervously at her own question.

User Image
User Image User Image
"aliright if you say so " zero said as Yamata no Orochi but his head down that rika and zero where standing at as zero walked off as Yamata no Orochi grew smaller and smaller to the size he was befor he grew to his normal size and jumped on zero's head and looked at zero and rika with eight smiles "do you have a pet " zero asked rika out of the blue
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Ah..." she looked off into space, hesitant to answer the question. She probably was the only abnormal one here. "N-no, I don't." Rika felt extremely lame for not having a soul... thing. "Just me."

User Image
User Image User Image
"oh i see do you wont me to show you how to get a soul pet?" zero asked with a smile as Yamata no Orochi jumped off of zero's head and jumped on rika's head and looked down at her

Tipsy Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Eric laughed a little bit and gatherd his books and hid his sketch book that he had been messing with before he was hugged " that girl is always running every where" i smiled and just walked around after that.
Hikaru
User Image
Hikaru just sighs, after sitting there for a while, turning back into his human form while no one was looking. He just decides to wait there for someone to pass by in the dorm hall way because he has practically nothing to do for another couple of hours since the rest of his classes are right after lunch.
Violet Zhao

User Image

Violet jumped off of the tree. She ran around until she found Eric. "You never answered my question. What have you been doing lately? Have a good excuse and it wont go on your record." She teased him. She gave him another hug. 'I have to stop hugging people.' She thought. Magic ran up and tripped over somthing. She ended up crashing into Violet and Eric. They all landed in a pile. "Hey Magic nice entrance. I give it hmmm a seven." shesaid in between laughs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff