Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lichara Terezi

User Image

Don't Push me...

Lichara entered the familiar halls of the school again. She had grown used to the school in such a short time, though she hadn't talked to anybody outside of class since the first day she was there. "H-hello?" She said, scared after seeing that the dormitory hall light was off.
... Off my little edge.

Desirable Shade

Sakura
User Image Sakura walks in school as case was opening a bit "Would you stop it were here don't case a crowd say Sakura
User Image Shes right you know better say Hiko flying next to her
Devii let the cool fall air drift across her face as she sat in a cherry tree and listened to her ipod as she did her math homework. Ick. She hated math and ofcorse on her first day she is plunged into a ton of it. The problems were complicated and were confusing her badly. She needed a break so she sighed and pressed the book to her forehead. Thats not what was bothering her. What really was bothering her is that she had made no new friends whatsoever. All of the other people brushed her off or didn't even seem to aknowladge her. She flicked her ears once and her tail wrapped around the closest branch. A cascade of pink petals floated tot he ground. Her nose wrinkled. She liked the trees smell but it was starting to give her a head ache...

Desirable Shade

Sakura
User Image "Our Dorm is Dorm 4 as Sakura opens door is notice someone stuff was already here "Guess we have a roommate say Sakura
Hiko
User Image Doesn't matter to me say Hiko flying on top of case
[[ i have to wait untill umm violet gets back Dx]]-btw its nightime-
[[aww crap XDD ]]
Violet & Alex Zhao

User Image
"I am not perverted i am self concious!" she snapped. She wasn't in a good mood.She hardly ever slept and when she did didn't sleep well. She laid down on the thick branch and took a cat nap. Her tail flicked back and forth. She talked in her sleep. She was dreaming about her brother. She knew he liked Misuki he fancied her. He fell in love fast. She never wanted to see her brother get hurt like last time.

User Image
Alex was a little more than confused. He ended up in his math class room. "Well I better learn the lesson plans." He was just a sub-stitute teacher he hadn't even finished school. He was learning his own lessons. He watched sister and Mark near the trees. 'Damn that girl is flirting already??? Oh man he is probally reading my mind. Not the best topics.' Alex thought wow this is odd.

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

Richard walked outside "oh good, rain" He told himself as he looked at the sky "Why must it rain?"

Tipsy Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Eric hale

User Image

Eric appeared , using his powers, in the door way and took a seat for math class still bored out of his mind, " yawn" He sighed and his head hit the desk with a thud..." At least it isn't snow Richard ". he said in a mellow tone.
Violet Zhao

User Image

Violet climbed out of the tree and ran to math. when her students came in she heard Eric, Richard and some other kids.She wrote Ms. Violet on the board. "Hello class." She noticed some surprised looks when they saw her. She giggled. "I am a young teacher, and it must be scary seeing me in soo many classes. Well this is Math." She smiled. "Take out your text books and here are some notbooks." She gave them all notebooks and text books. "Then do the first 30 problems in the book and the 12 on the board. Simple enough?" She smiled, she liked math. "The home work is do the 40 problems on this sheet." She had a cloak on. She took papers out of her cloak and passed them out. She sighed with satifactory. One thing is she could be a nice or a mean teacher. You never wanted her to be mean.

Desirable Shade

Sakura
User Image Puts stuff on bad and walks out "I should check this school out" say Sakura with the case in her back acting clam
Hiko
User Image I'm coming to I'm already bored say Hiko

Tipsy Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Eric hale

User Image

Eric yawned sitting up and did the problems with little effort still getting them correct, he was very gifted with math , he used a calligraphy pen because it fit his style of writing better, he did most of the home work as well since he had nothing better to do. he enjoyed having a cute teacher for a change , he laughed a bit at the thought.

Desirable Shade

Sakura
User Image Starts walking around when he see a blond hair boy writing " I shouldn't disturber him I guess his doing homework"say Sakura as keeps walking

Tipsy Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Eric hale

User Image

Eric smiled and turned to face the girl " is there something you needed? and im mostly done with it anyway." Eric folded his arms on the back on the chair and rest his chin on his arms keeping eye contact with Sakura .

Desirable Shade

Sakura
User Image
Oh no I was just walking around I'm new here so i want to check this place out say Sakura

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff