Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alex Zhao

User Image

" Oh they ride a seperate bus because well you get it. Their bus should be here soon. We mostly get nekos. I will be your teacher part of the time. You have a literature teacher my sister and I will teach the rest until we hire more staff members."

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

Richard smiled "I was hoping to see some. They are interesting things" Squshie looked up at Richard "Be careful for what you wish for. They might attack you" Richard glared at Squshie "Quiet you!"
Alex Zhao

User Image

Alex gave richard a quizical glance. " Looks like we share a room." He was undisturbed by what richard had said. After all he had accepted him into the school. He was always looking out for his sister. he thought ' I wonder where violet is i hope she is Ok. shes probally pouring over her birthday present. Her new car'

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

"Doesn't sound so bad" Richard said with a smile. "Sorry for yelling. I kinda speak to animals and Squshie here doesn't like vampires so much"

DEADSERAPHS's Significant Otter

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image Mari finally got to the dorm it said on her schedule, she got out the keys they gave her and opened the door. No one was there yet. Finally! Sugoi! >w< Mari threw her bags and fell on the bed with an exhausted expression on her face.

User Image Nicky, a kid kinda mysterius and unproachable... He knew where his dorms and rooms were for he had mind reading and could not turn it off. Nicky put on his usual headphones and got to his dorm with out a single word. He threw his bags on the floor and sat down, happy to be in peace with no minds.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Misuki and her Pet Rabbit = Momo
User Image

Misuki's ears twitched as she looked at him and then followed him. As they have arrived she smiled and nodded "Thank you~" she said to the guy who leaded them. She looked at the dorm as she walk inside. She placed her bags on the side of her bed. She looked at Momo in her arms as she placed her on her pillow o the bed. Well looks like the day is begun..." she said as she stretched out and looked around. She wondered what class will be like and the people she will make friends with, well if she does meet people.

(( OoC;~ ))
Alex Zhao

User Image

" Well I would love to stay and chat but I can't. See you later." He walked to the girls room put notes on their doors saying their teachers names:
Mr. Zhao
Ms. Zhao
Lachara

"Well im just a sub haha."
Violet Zhao

User Image

Violet watched the students go to their dorm rooms. One student stood out in particular. Nicky. She ahd seen his application she controlled her thoughts. Well this is going to be an interesting school year. When he walked away she thought about him again. She strolled to her room to find Mari in it. " Oh you must be my room mate. Im Violet I'm a teacher/ student." She smiled she felt like a very young teacher.

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

Misuki's ears twitched when she heard something. She stood up as she walked over to the door. She opened the door when she saw a note on the door. She looked at it. She wondered if this is for the teachers that she will have. She looked around as she saw the guy before. She widen her eyes as she thought to ask something. So she walked out of her dorm and ran up to him "Um excuse me..." she said as she stopped beside him "Um when does the class starts?" she asked him kindly. "And is this for the teachers we are having?" she asked him as she pulled her hair away from her face down to her shoulders.

(( OoC;~ ))
Alex Zhao

User Image

" Why yes I am the first one. Class starts tommorrow. Hope you enjoy this school." He would have walked away but she looked shocked to find out he was a teacher. "I'm only a substitute teacher though." he added hastilly.

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

Richard walked into his dorm and placed his bags next to his bed "Ah, lovely place so far" Richard said smiling "Now let's just hope you don't get killed by the vampires" Squshie said "Relax, they aren't savages"

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

Misuki looked at him as she nodded at him hearing him say about the teaching and him being a substitute. "Oh i see ok" she said "Well um...Please look after me~" she said as she smiled at him and bowed at him. She stood up looking at him. "Well i guess see you in class Mr. Zhao~" she said as she smiled and nodded at him then headed back for her dorm.

(( OoC;~ ))
Alex Zhao

User Image

Before she walked in her room he said to her " I will watch over you and call me Alex Mr. Zhao makes me feel old." He then walked away.

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

Richard walked out of his room "I'll be taking a stroll" Richard turned into a cat and walked around the hall. Richard stopped when he saw Alex and meowed since he couldn't talk.

DEADSERAPHS's Significant Otter

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image Mari got up from laying down and look at Violet Hey, I'm Mari Mari gave a smile This year looks like an adventure already...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff