Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Misuki and her Pet Rabbit = Momo
User Image

Misuki was about to go in her dorm when her ears twitched. She looked to her side at the direction. She looked at him smiling and nodded at him as she watched him walked off "Then see you later Alex~!" she shouted towards him saying his name in a calm voice. She smiled watching him walk off. She looked at her dorm as she walked inside and closed the door slowly behind her.

(( OoC;~ ))
Violet Zhao

User Image

" Hello pleasure to meet you." VIolet wasn't one to talk much. She had always been sort of shy. She kept her hood on and put some black and white sheets on her bed. Put her ice skating bag away. Put family photos on her wall, and then sat on her bed with her pet wolf Magic.

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

Richard walked into one of the girl's dorm in his cat form. Richard sat down next to a girl with a black hood and meowed

Clean Fatcat

User Image
�������������������

After a while, Ai had just left her hand in the palm of her hand. 'h what am I going to do? I school really supposed to be experienced this way?' She thought to herself feeling a little hopeless. 'I should probably go look for my dorm.'
A backpack. That's all she had that hung from her shoulder, and what she held in that backpack was her belongings: some clothing, her Ipod, and some other stuff. That was it. Being as poor as she was, it was hard to live out in the world by yourself thinking about all of the ridiculous nonsense going around the place. So she got up from where she sat, and headed directly to the building that seemed that a lot of people were going to with their baggage. "I guess that's where I'm supposed to go." She muttered softly, still trying to contemplate simultaneously. "Well, this better not be too horrible, or I'm going to die from boredom." She said finishing her sentence and pulling back a strand of her that fell in front of her face.
This building as well, was never the greatest place she wanted to be in due to the size, but she believed that only "faith" would bring her there.
No matter what or where she was, there was at least one person there to judge her. She never knew why, but it seemed reasonable why they would or wouldn't at all.
Soon enough the reached her dorm, and approached it. As she opened it, she wondered, 'Do I really have to be here at the moment?'

�������������������

~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~
Violet Zhao

User Image

Violet Laughed and said "I know it is you Richard. You can't fool me. I accepted your application into this academy. I know your powers strengths and weaknesses." Magic barked a laugh and sat near the cat.

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

Richard turned back to his neko form "Awww, you ruin people's fun" Richard laughed "I should probably get out of here then." Richard walked out of the dorm and tried thinking of something fun to do,
User Image
Katelyn Roseline.

You mess with me and you will regret it.

Katelyn walked inside, wondering and thinking is this were I'm so pose to be? She thought to herself as she cracked her fingers before opening the door.

She walked in and was kind of confused and the overwhelming sight was to much for her to bare. Her stomach began to get into a bunch of knots, and a tingling sensation was begging to happen like butterfly's.

She was also feeling very emotional, but she didn't understand why. If anyone she new how to hold back emotion, and it's not like she missed her dad or mom for that matter...

She signed letting a big breath escaped her lips, she walked in the door way. She thought well this is a pretty nice dorm, she closed the door with a red suitcase in her hand.

She threw it on a well made bed. She was now only worried about making friends, Katelyn was always bad at that.

I can promise you that.

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lichara Terezi

User Image
Don't Push me...

Lichara walked into the school, looking for her room so she could prepare it for the first day of school. 'I'm so lucky to work here, it's always so hard to get to these special schools. She smiled, writing her name up on the board. Miss Terezi, she hoped there wouldn't be too many Mrs.'s she always got jealous when she met a married woman, when she had never even had a boy friend. "Well." She went to the room she had in the school, putting her stuff down, then Lichara walked back out to the dormitory hallway. "Hello I am Miss Terezi." She said to a group of a few students, bowing. "I'll teach your literature class." Lichara added.
...off my little edge.

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

Richard walked through the hall. Holding onto his black cat, Squshie.He was searched around for an open door with people in it. He found a room with a teacher in it.. Richard walked into the room and looked at the board that said Miss Terezi "Hello Terezi"

DEADSERAPHS's Significant Otter

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image
I cant turn into a cat but i do have telechenesis! Mari gave a wink and noticed Violet fixing her stuff
hmmm... Maybe i can help? I haven't mastered this power and I'm looking for any chance of practice! Mari dangled her feet from the top bunk and grinned This habit of smiling a lot is not good!
Violet Zhao

User Image

" Sure, One second. Wait Richard! I can shapeshift better than that." She grinned she took her cloak off and turned into a vampire. " You wanted to see one right?" She said laughing. She then changed normal. "What about your stuff dont you want to put it up?"
User Image
Katelyn Roseline.

You mess with me and you will regret it.

Katelyn walked out of her dorm when she herd walking in the hall way, she seen a guy holding a black cat. She didn't want to seem like she was a stalker, but she didn't really know were to go. So she followed him...

He entered a class room, and started talking to a teacher. She thought maybe this is were I'm so pose to be? She walked into the class room and found a open seat to sit in. As her two cats sat on the top of the desk, they followed her everywhere.

I can promise you that.

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lichara Terezi

User Image

Don't Push me...

"Welcome to my class room and hello there." She said, bowing to the girl who had sat down. "You two must be some of the students I'm teaching this year!" She said, bubbling with joy. 'I'm not myself...' She thought to herself.
... Off my little edge.

Chatty Explorer

User Image
Richard Brandon

Richard sat down next to the girl who had entered after him. He placed Squshie on his lap and stared at Miss Terezi. Squshie climbed onto the desk and laid on the edge of it "So, what is it your teaching?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff