Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ nvm it makes sense to me now, ignore the last edit i made(the deleting the shooting part) ]]
In this world of uncertain outcomes, I stand out as the one who makes his own out comes
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have a purpose
And it is to make me own fate

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Jackson Oneil Status~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jackson find himself with an intersting problem. He could attmept to take Nightmare and risk his life, ignoring the Raccoon and the cargo ships current pridicament. Or he could provide asitance to Captain Nightmare?

Jackson saw the bow and would have criticized Nightmare for using such a basic weapon, but if he was willing to use it, then he had to be beyond proficient in his use. Of course the arrow that landed barely a centimeter from his foot proved that to be a cold and scary fact. Looks like he isn’t going to take the pleasantries from me this time around. He thought, if Nightmare was going to get serious in this battle then it would be time for him to get into his battle mode. A small grin moved over his face as his fingers danced along the hilt of his sword. They both were prepped for long range battle, both of them had to be very fast, he could see the tracks of muscle on their bodies. He had a small feeling that he was drastically under estimating their speed, especially Nightmare. He was using a bow in a world populated by lasers, he must have deemed that weapon to be faster in his hands. Then there was the girl, she had easily grasped and yanked Nightmare as if he weighed next to nothing. A very strong person indeed. Now what did he have going for him? Well, he was expertly trained in his martial arts, even more specifically with this weapon. He could also move a tad bit quicker than most humans when he needed to, which might give him a slight edge, but only slightly. Jackson was at a serious disadvantage, he would have to rely on a combination of his martial art and swords skills, alongside his tactical planning. “Alright then, let’s see if you can move me” He unsheathed the katana, he wouldn’t use its laser function unless the situation called for it. His eyes were trained on that arrow when both he and Nightmare were both distracted. Apparently with the same message.

“Captain, we are picking up a ship that has docked besides the Phoenix and deployed fighters. Sir, what do you advise we do?” Jackson cursed slightly, this was not expected at all. He wasn’t expecting another ship, let alone one that was attacking the Raccoon. That’s when it dawned on him, if the Raccoon was damaged, not only would Nightmares crew be lost but everyone inside the cargo ship would be sucked outside of the hole. “This is why you use a proper docking port” he said as activated the com link.”Alright, listen and listen carefully, the Raccoon safety is your number one priority, if that ship is lost then so is the crew and so is everyone else on this cargo ship. I come second do you understand. Give the Raccoon as much support as you can manage. If there are fighters deploy our own. You got it?”There was no hesitation in the reply.”Yes sir. We are on the Raccoon.” True to his word, the Black Phoenix came out of hiding and took point it weapons primed and ready to fire on the new enemy vessel. Nodding, he looked over at Nightmare, and barely had time to register that his fingers had let go of the arrow and even less time to jump out of the way. Though it wasn’t enough, the arrow catching him on his side. It wasn’t enough to lodge into his body but it had ripped open his clothes and a gash. “Well that sucks.” He muttered and grabbed his pistol as he heard the shots. His eye spotted Nightmare taking cover. Ripping off part of his shirt, Jackson tied a quick bandage around the wound and looked back up. “I’m going to say that they are not with you. Seeing as we find ourselves in the most peculiar situation, I’ll provide you with help to you ship. If you need it that is?” Jackson questioned as he looked towards the mask that was Nightmare.

User Image

Eloquent Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxмøяιąxxғąyℓιnηxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Summery:Moria goes to protect Jack and is inflicted an injury. She then creates a wall of fire between them and Evgenii.
Wear:Normal Clothing
OOC:N/A

xxMoria remained completely still like a statue as Ainion spoke to the bounty hunter. Her gun was still trained on Jack's forehead as both him and her captain seemed to receive the same messages from their crews. Ainion's message was more important so that is the one she listened in on. Moria learned that the crew was back on board the ship and was for departure, but there was an unknown ship closing in. The intentions were also unknown. Under precaution, Ainion ordered his crew to shield both ship until they themselves were safely on board. It also sounded that Jack was ordering to help keep the Silent Raccoon safe. This was probably so he could benefit from it later. Either way, she was silently grateful for the assistance in the protection of her family. Before she could stop Ainion, his arrow left the bow and shot straight at Jack. He was able to avoid it's blow, but it left him with a gash. Moria's focus was completely on the conversation's going on in ear mics and on the bounty hunter that she did not notice someone new creeping up.

xxThe gun shot were a new thing that seemed to surprise everyone, even herself, and they set her into a protective combat mode. Her eyes searched the darkness behind Jack for the advisary that attacked both parties. Finally Moria's eyes caught site of a small figure in the distance, their entire body, including their face, was hidden behind a space suit. No matter, the person had put Ainion and herself endanger and that automatically put this person on her kill list. Since they were all in a hallways, there was no place to hide, except behind the doors that led off into other rooms. Normally, Moria wouldn't care about Jack's injury and leave him to die, but he offered to team up with them for the time being. Moria had not time to ponder this, for the shots kept coming. With a sigh, Moria effortlessly redirected the aim of her gun and fired. She continued to fire at her opponent while at the same time quickly make her way over to Jack. Every time the person would move to dodge one of her bullets, Moria would redirect her gun and continue to fire.

xxOnce she was right in front of the bounty hunter, she calmly spoke to him. "There is a door over by Ainion. We can hid behind it and in the room." Before waiting to hear his answer, Moria grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yanked him around her and shoved him down the hall to Ainion. It had crossed her mind that that was a bad idea. That the bounty hunter may go after Jack without her to protect him, and other such thoughts, but she put those thoughts away and began to walk backwards to both men. As she walked she continued to followed the thing that shot at them with her own bullets. But one grazed her waist and left a rather deep gash. Moria had learned to not give a wound any attention while in battle. When she was near Ainion and Jack again, she quickly opened one of the side doors and instantly got behind it. Though bullets went through the door, there was a room to hide in, and the advisary wouldn't know where behind the door they were. With the little time she had, Moria reloaded her gun, then tossed it to Jack. This earned him a warning glare, letting him know she'll want it back. "Give me some cover fire." She demanded without even asking if he knew how to use the gun. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and focused on only herself for the time. Keeping her breathing even, Moria began to move her hands and arms in circular motions as she worked up her magic. It didn't take long before she was finished and a wall of fire was now between her, Ainion, Jack, and their attacker. Moria was able to keep the wall from burning at the ship, even though the flames licked hungrily at the walls, ceiling and floor. "Is there another way out? Moria asked as she held their fire shield up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In these hands I hold my future
No master's whip to claim me
Under command of my own ship
I'll proceed to change things...

User Image
Perfect Insanity

» Åίηίόη ℓσcίεη vαℓ∂ågℓαяίση«

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion finds Moira wounded and find himself oddly enraged at the bounty hunter. After Moira sets up the shield he devises a clever plan for escape. Tending to Moira's wound quickly he gives something the bounty hunter can use to identify him as.
Attire: Captain's Ware
OCC: You did fine I thought!

xxxxxxxAdrenaline pumped through his systems as he heard bullets whiz past his head. The door proved to provide little security but it was better than none and he found himself peering around the corner to see Moira, going to give the bounty hunter aide. 'Damn her!' he cursed providing her at least a distraction. Dimly he could see a figure cloaked in a black space suit that hinted to a female figure. So it was a girl? Ainion didn't have the luxury to think of the situation or who this petite femme was as he turned the corner and let loose an arrow at her, listening to it ever so lightly whistle through the air. The bounty hunter had been hit in trying to give his ship aide but still he was a liability. Moira was putting herself in danger for him which made him worry all the more.
xxxxxxx"Moira you're not bullet proof, get the bounty hunter and take cover!" he called out shooting this time a volley of three arrows at this unknown enemy. Still Moira seemed to take her time in retrieving him and yanked him all the way back to the cover of another door and more safely in the room. Ainion was just about to scold her for her actions when he saw a contrast to her skin where a bullet had grazed her. Silently he cursed staring angrily at this bounty hunter. Despite his assistance had Moira shot and this alone was enough reason for him to instead place his next three shots at him instead of the one who shot carelessly at them. Captain Nightmare was just about to let loose before Moira handed him her gun and commanded him to provide cover fire. Ainion eyed him for the briefest of time before shooting around the corner again. He'd use his trance but her eyes were hidden behind the space suit. He'd have no way of making contact and so he'd have to let the bounty hunter live for now as Moira proceeded to do whatever she was trying to accomplish. He knew well that she couldn't heal or at least to his knowledge. She'd need to have that wound dressed as soon as they reached the ship and made it a safe distance away.
xxxxxxx"You best prove more useful than your current worth" Captain Nightmare muttered icily, meaning each and every word. Although he knew Moira wouldn't let it hinder her he despised that she risked her safety for such a thing. No one was worth the lives of his crew, but soon shook the thought of this off. By now he had fired at least twelve arrows and had more to go. The doors they hid behind now looked more like what humans called swiss cheese. Ainion had to thank Moira before her hands began to glow before emitting flames that threatened to take hold of the ship. He watched as she kept it under control and felt the heat it gave off. Under the clothes he felt himself way warmer and began to address her question. Ignoring the presence of the bounty hunter he pulled up the probably too detailed holographic map and saw that the room the bounty hunter now confided in linked to another hallway behind the assailant. With the explosives that still weighed in his pocket he could use it to blow a hole through and make way behind.
xxxxxxx"Keep that flame going, I'll be back" he whispered, rolling to where the bounty hunter was. Digging through his pockets he handed him two of the explosives, eying him under his mask that hid his emotion. Forcefully he placed them in his hands, staring at him sternly before explaining the plan.
xxxxxxx"After I melt the way I'm going to need you to turn to your right and chuck those as far down as you can, wait till we're a safe distance and press that button" He commanded giving him a separate detonator than his own. The explosives he now handed jack were actually ones that'd produce a catastrophic explosion other than the controlled substances he preferred. The were nearly as harmful but proved to be more flashy and disorienting. Besides explosives were explosives and they'd hurt just the same. Running to the wall he began to place his own explosives in strategic spots before taking cover and pressing the button. The room got sweltering hot before the wall melted away like play dough, and he called out to Moira.
xxxxxxx"Drop the fire!" he called, running to Moira with a set of five arrows in his bow. Turning around the corner he shot them all off in where the girl took cover, before tugging at Moira to follow. Placing his bow back he began to focus on her. If Jack was wise he would've done as told and by the time they made it through the hole he could hit the button. Ducking under her arm he used himself as a crutch and tried to not stare at her wound. Finally too torn by the sight of it he slipped back from under her, drawing his sword to slice through his trench coat's arm, filleting it to prove more useful as a bandage. Hastily he wrapped it around her, awfully close to her waist as he tightened the fabric painfully against her. It'd slow the bleeding. Ainion's tribal tattooed arm felt colder but he ignored it as he went back under her, and urged her to move on.
xxxxxxx"See what happens when you walk around fighting naked" he joked lightly with a hint of seriousness to it. Yes she was beautiful but see what happened she left exposed skin so carelessly. She didn't care though and he guess he shouldn't be one to object. The sleeve that he had cut out was that one that pressed against her skin and it tingled, making him blush lightly under the mask. It was that same feeling when she gave him a hug but he couldn't dwell on this at all. Instead he straightened up, inching more towards to the hole in the wall. Ainion too wrapped up in the concern for his loved one, he didn't even consider the consequences of the identifiable marking that lay on his arm.
Won't let them slip, can't let them fall
I'll be a prince among gods and show them all
In this world of uncertain outcomes, I stand out as the one who makes his own out comes
User Image
I have a purpose

Jackson finds the lines of his past and present colliding as he teams up with Nightmare and his lady friend. IS this a new revlation, or a case of mistaken idenity?

Jackson could only describe himself as feeling like a ragdoll at the moment. Well, a ragdoll caught in the middle of a chaotic battle ground. His body and mind barely had time to register anything around him as he was roughly grabbed by the collar and sent over to Nightmare. He gave the pirate a weak smile before he was tossed a gun and given a glare that sent a small chill down his spine. Apparently she liked this gun a lot. Jackson took aim and fired off shots down the hall. As he did so, something the woman had said clicked in his mind, though the thought only lasted for a second. She had called Captain Nightmare by his real name, and he was sure that he had heard it somewhere before. The heat of battle, however, quickly pushed it out of mind. His main concern right now was making sure that they all lived to see another day. Nightmare suddenly appeared beside him and eyed the map that he had pulled out. Apparently this guy came prepared for any and everything. Well with the exception of an ambush. His eyes quickly traced the maps layout and saw that they could blow there way out of this room and behind their attacker. Nightmare however saw the exact same thing and shoved some explosives into his hands. “Gotcha” was all he said in response to Nightmares orders. He eyed the explosives warily. These things looked as though they would pack a powerful punch, they would defiantly get the job done.

As Nightmare busied himself with melting away the wall, Jackson set the explosives and armed them. He was about to throw explosives of high grade and quality down a hallway, in a cargo ship. Worst case scenario, he accidently blew a hole in the ship, sucking them all out into the empty abyss of space. Best case scenario, this plan worked to the letter. He smiled a tad bit, though it was more of a mischievous grin than anything, to think that he was working side by side with a pirate. It was sort of funny how things turn out in a single day. As the wall fell he saw Nightmare grab the girl and they both ran through the hole. It was his turn to do his part. Jackson ran for the door, praying that none of the enemies got a lucky shot off, and tossed the explosives through the door. “Boom” he muttered as he hit the button and ran for the hole. At first the air just seem to still around him as he ran for the hole, then his world exploded in a blast of sound and fire. The blast alone was enough to knock him off his feet and send him flying through the hole and colliding into a wall. If it wasn’t for the crap load of adrenaline flowing in his veins, Jackson would be passed out by now. As luck would have it, he was still awake and still in pain, but enjoyed the sight of the ceiling collapsing and covered the hole. With a sigh he looked over at the other two and shook his head. Jackson could easily tell that Nightmare cared a lot about this girl. He brushed the rubble from his hair and glanced back at the pair. The gasp stopped mid-way in his throat as his eyes landed on Nightmares now exposed arm. There was no way that he could have that mark. Jackson had only met one person in his entire life with that exact marking on his arm. Jackson had not seen that person since he was young, since he was a slave. Could it be that those two people, were two and the same. Shakily, more or less due to his wounds, Jackson walked over to Nightmare, his eyes still transfixed on the mark. He held out a single finger. “Who….are you…..” he paused before taking in a breath “Are you…do you… do you know who I am?” He asked simply. His hands went to the hilt of his sword and slipped off the trinket and held it in front of Nightmare. “Do you know…no you have to know…what this is…and who gave it to me…” He merely stared at the mark and slumped to the ground his head reeling. The only person that had ever meant anything to him might be staring right at him.

User Image
� � Ê v g è n i í � �

User Image

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Summary: Used a shield built into her space suit to protect her from the grenades, however he gun was destroyed and she now has to use her battle axe. Currently approaching the group of three
Wear: space armor
Ooc:Sorry its so short XD

User Image

Evgenii groaned loudly as she pushed a brick of rubble from her body. Her suit glowed blue and slowly diminished. She pressed a button on her wrist and her helmet opened up, she spit out a flow of blood and checked to make sure all her limb were there. She could feel a few bruises but was overall okay. Her left arm was a bit sprained feeling as well but she would survive. Once she got up she picked up her gun, which was terribly bent and jammed. She threw it to the ground, further breaking it and pulled the the huge battle axe from her back. It towered over her, two handed of course, and headed towards the thrower of the explosives. Her mask closed back over her face and she kicked the rubble out of her way and smashed some more of it down with her axe. It was a little odd seeing it, for she seemed to small but her weapon so huge.

Finally she made it to the door, it hung on it's hinges. Her suit giving her a bit more power made it simple for her to kick the door out of the way. It went flying, but wasn't sure where. She saw no one so she turned on the heat sensors. There was no one in the room, she went back outside and finally spotted three red dots. Evgenii ran after them, jumping over clumps of rubble and moving other bits of it out of the way. Once catching up to them but still far away enough she returned her vision to normal. "Who threw the grenade?" she asked aloud, the suit warping her voice so she'd be unidentifiable. But before she could get an answer, she started swinging her axe around towards them, it's huge metal blades making a winded sound as it came closer and closer to them. Her hands were quick and her pace quickened as well as she started to get farther away from the rubble and therefore giving her more room to swing the axe.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Image
Perfect Insanity

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion now clashes with the demoor in order to buy time for Moira and Jack to make it safely on the ship.
OCC: Bring it on sister, I'm ready for this fight scene!

xxxxxxxxHe was thankful Jack did his job and watched as he flew into the wall in front of him. If not so angry and hardened he would've laughed at the cheerful rag doll as he rubbed the rubble from his hair. Everything seemed to be coming to a close or at least calming down as they all seemed safe. "Phoenix" looked at him and Moira closely obviously in deep thought. His concern was not on Jack as he continued to guide Moira down the hall. It was then that Jack staggered towards him and he stiffened, exposed to danger but couldn't do much with the weight of Moira on his shoulders. Instead he stared fixedly on the marking on his arm. Ainion had never truly understood what it was. Ever since he could remember it had been there, and instead he called it a tattoo. More times than not it'd be mistaken with Efolan Royalty, but he was nothing more than a mere slave. Ainion always made it a thing not to dwell on it and actually used it often to get discounts on shops. Still for this person to call it out and shake a finger at him left him backing away with Moira, defensive. It was then he asked the stupidest of questions that could ever be spoken. Of course Ainion didn't know him other than by his alias! Who was he to search through rumors and find out backgrounds on people? It wasn't until the trinket was brought into the equation that he froze and paid close attention to it's detail.
xxxxxxxxSquinting under the mask he eyed it and knew beyond a fact who it belonged to. Could the one before him be the one and the same. 'Impossible!' he fathomed, his face still hidden but shocked nonetheless. 'Jack?' he thought questionably before something hit him. They looked exactly the same! That was the familiarity he had experienced before on his ship. There was no mistaking it. Ainion was caught in a bind, why would his only child hood friend become a bounty hunter. It made no sense. Before anything could be explained, he heard someone call out to them.
xxxxxxxxGlancing backwards his eyes were greeted with the form of the little demon in the space suit, this time flailing around a large ax. Neither Jack nor Moira were in a condition to run and so instead he edged her to a wall for support, glaring at Jack under the mask. If this was him he knew more than any other that his command always had a fire in it when something he cared about. Looking back he could see the place in which his ship initially made it's breech. It remained well lit for the hallway and was beyond easy to see. Stepping in front of the two he drew his short sword in the larger hallway, able to maneuver fluently now. With his right hand he removed it from it's home taking a casual defensive stance. Using his exposed arm he pointed to the exit in which would lead them to safety and spoke in a voice that demanded respect and obedience, much like a king's.
xxxxxxxx"Get to safety now!" he commanded, pointing his sword forward and narrowing his gaze.
xxxxxxxxSeeing the figure draw closer he could distinguish that she could very well be a demoor. It'd explain the height difference but still that made her no less of a threat. The way she waved the axe with ease he knew that she possessed strength greater than his. Regardless, Ainion was a hard target to hit and would make up with speed and precision. Sliding his foot back he used it to start him off he walked to her, walking in a zig zag formation before gradually speeding up. At last he was beginning to register as a blur before he was in striking range, raising his sword above her to use gravity in order to crash down and halt her attack. All the muscles in his body were relaxed except for the parts that served purpose. Being tense led to stiffness and that eventually could be your downfall. Instead he kept his breathing fairly normal as he fell down with added force, the trench coat he wore waving like a shroud of darkness.
xxxxxxxxAinion's skills in battle were just as rumored as his notoriety as a pirate. Many were under the impression he was some power giant that maintained insurmountable strength but indeed he was quite the speed demon. There were few things that could hit him and with the size of the ax this opponent toted he was very sure that wasting time wouldn't be a problem. It was Moira that he worried about but he made sure to keep this head leveled and his posture flexible. All he had to do was buy time for the others, and in a worse case scenario have them depart and use the FTL drive. It'd get them to safety where Moira and Jack's wounds could be tended to. The very thought of Jack made his resolve even stronger. He couldn't be sucked out into space, he had questions to ask him. 'I won't die here'
� � Ê v g è n i í � �

User Image

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Summary: Used a shield built into her space suit to protect her from the grenades, however he gun was destroyed and she now has to use her battle axe. Currently approaching the group of three
Ooc: How do i make fight moves long XD?

User Image

Evgenii kneeled down, holding the sword away with the length of her weapon. The gloves on her suit sparked, the explosion had damaged it quite a bit and the spark sent a bit of electricity through her body making her spit up more blood that splatted on the inside of her helmet. She had to get the suit off but she couldn't do it in the middle of a battle, it was her only armor. "So you threw the grenade." she stated and twisted her axe, the blade towards his stomach as fast as she could. The pressure of the sword was still on her, the blade dangerously close to chopping off her fingers. In response she ducked down more and twisted her entire body away from him and the blade going back. An electric shock went through her again, how was she gonna get through this. How was she going to get the treasures if she had to deal with these fools!? She got into a fighting stance, twirling the axe, the blade slicing into the floor, leaving deep gashes. "Get out of my way. Unless you want to lose your limbs." she said, her voice being warped again, making it high pitched then lower. It made her sound like quite an odd creature. But soon it wouldn't be necessary because she was sure she'd be ripping the mask off along with the rest of the suit if she had to go through one more electric shock. "s**t..." she cussed quietly and charged towards her enemy and then swung the axe towards him across his torso.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
User Image
I have a purpose

What else could possible happen? Between finding out his old friend form his slave days is still alive, and the Pirate he has been tracking as of late are one and the same and now dealing with another pirate, what can Jackson do?.

Jackson was torn; he didn’t know what to believe at this point in time. As Nightmare looked at him and he returns the gaze, he felt something. An almost familiarity between the two. Something that was hard to explain it words but simple in nature. His mind reeled with numerous question and all of them were aching to spill over his tongue. How had he become the most notorious pirate in space? What happened after they had met all those years ago? He almost asked them, his mouth was posed to form those questions but stopped by the shouting of a new player in the game. He could barely make them out through the rubble but the voice sounded female and was asking for him. Jackson bit his lip, at the moment his questions would have to wait.

His hand gripped his sword and was prepared to draw it when Nigh… Ainion stepped in front of him, brandishing his weapon. Then he heard something that had sealed the deal that this was his friend. That command in his voice, the sound of a raging fire. He cracked a small smile before going over to Moria’s side and sliding her over his shoulder. Right now, he was determined to get her into the Raccoon. The ships entrance wasn’t too far off and despite his wounds he was sure he could carry the girl to the entrance, where she could be relatively safe from the ensuing battle. “I’m not going to let you down” He muttered as he lurched towards the exit. As best as he could, Jackson maneuvered the girl into the Raccoon, where she could be safe from the battle in the cargo ship. He took a look back and watched as Ainion fought off their enemy. He had never had the chance to see him fight and the best way to describe it was quick elegance, he was beyond fast. That’s when he saw the ax going for Ainion torso. Jackson only had a second to debate what to do and moved into action. His sword was out in a second and came in-between the axe and Ainion torso. “The lady asked for the one that threw the bomb. You go worry about your crew, besides I haven’t had a good fight in ages”
User Image

User Image
Perfect Insanity

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion now clashes with the demoor in order to buy time for Moira and Jack to make it safely on the ship.
OCC: Bring it on sister, I'm ready for this fight scene!

xxxxxxxxAinion watched his blade was tossed back and somersaulted backwards into a stance. It was then he heard a crackling noise that erupted from the suit along with the sound of a tiny explosion. His opponent's armor was malfunctioning and it was taking it's toll as he noticed the delay she had. It was then that she came back at him twirling that over-sized ax at ferocious speeds, leaving gashes on the floor. Ainion deduced that this was a threat to make him run but he wasn't quite sure everyone was safe yet. Still he took nimble steps back as she progressed before she finally made her attack. With threatening words she attempted to literally cut him in half but instead Ainion found the perfect opening. In no time he bent his legs in order to propel himself in the air but was halted by something else. That fool of a bounty hunter had to be Jack. No other sentient being would intervene in a fight with a hip wound. Ainion glared at his back with a fiery intensity. 'Idiot' He was not one to be disobeyed and found that this had to be Jack. Only he would be quick to fight under any circumstance. Ainion snapped his head back to see Moira safely on the ship, and instead of aiding him he sent a hard backhand slap his way. Then he reached out to snatch him by his shoulder and preform a tight roundhouse kick to his waist. It wouldn't be nearly enough to do any serious damage but it'd be enough to knock him back and cause that wound to give a clear signal. He was in no position to fight. Looking back he eyed the man on the ground.
xxxxxxxx"Don't be stupid, get on the ship now!" he snapped underneath the mask, dusting his hands off with the blade in hand before returning to what he could only believe would be a shocked demoor. Smiling underneath the mask he looked to her and rubbed the back of his head, holding the hand with the blade at his side. It was always like that for those two. That entire day they'd spent trying to beat the other and found that partially relaxing in such a tense atmosphere. Ainion actually chuckled after he was done, which was something he didn't do often in these situations. He had to correct himself soon and straightened his posture to be ready for a fight.
xxxxxxxx"Sorry about that, but I'll be your opponent" he said more sternly taking his stances again before lunging at her, sending a swift horizontal blow to her legs. Then consecutively he raised the blade in a sequential upwards strike, making it all the harder to avoid. before continuing and planting the blade into the ceiling, practically standing on the roof before pushing off behind her and coming in for another flurry of attacks. She would tire before him and he knew this. A weapon as large as that would exhaust someone more than the light blade he carried around. Until then he would persist.
User Image
I have a purpose

After a painful, but understandable, mini-reuion with his friend, Jackson follows his orders and heads into the Raccoon, only to have something that he though he could keep covered up revealed.
OCC: Yes i can finally put a flash back in a post

Jackson flinched visibly when he was slapped and turned his gaze away, before snapping himself out of that routine form his past. "Well that hurts” Jackson mumbled as he pulled himself up off the floor. Ainions message was pretty clear, he wasn’t in much condition to fight. Especially if he couldn’t take an attack like that one. HE looked down at his side and saw that his wound was still leaking pretty badly. Leave to him to prove a point by making said point bleed more. Shaking his head he stood up and gave him a small smile ”You better not die, we have a lot of catching up to do” Jackson muttered before going over to the Raccoon. Part of him wondered why he had to add the slap as well. Hell, you’d think just the kick would be enough to send the message, nut hey what are you going to do. As he walked towards the ship he opened up a channel to the Black Phoenix. There was a rush of static and then a voice came though the other ends “Sir are you alright. Our sensors are showing you inside of the Raccoon. Are wwe to mount a rescue mission” Jackson laughed a bit at the thought. “Not at all, just continue to provide assistance to the Raccoon and when it leaves their make shift dock stick close by. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. Jackson out” He found himself once again in the Raccoon, and its infirmary attendants came to his aid, taking him over to the infirmary. He eyed them warily and they returned the looks as they worked on his wound. It was a tad bit worse than what he had originally thought, if he squinted he could see inside of himself, which was beyond unnerving. One of them attempted to remove his shirt to get a better look at the damage. Jackson reacted only on instinct, taking hold of the guys wrist and snapping it. He sent a glare to the man, as he readjusted his shirt. “If you want a better look at it you are going to have to deal with looking past the shirt.” As he let go of the guys arm he didn’t see another person, a woman, coming up from behind. She pushed a needle into his arm and he felt himself relax. He had felt these affects before, it was just a small muscle relaxant, he couldn’t resist as they began to take off his shirt. He tried to mumble something, trying to get them to stop, but it was too late. As the shirt came off, all the people around him gasp loudly. His chest, most of his upper body for that matter, was a mass of scars, bruises that would never heal, and what appeared to be branding marks in all manner of places. Jackson closed his eyes, he wanted to disappear from the table, just turn into dust or mist. All he did in the end was tire himself out and passed out.
--------------------------------------------------------Flash Back----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackson awoke once again for the fifteenth time. His master had taken a liking to punishing him endlessly for hours on end. Tonight just happened to be one of those nights. His wife had come home from off planet with a bad case of crabs. Of course he would never take out his anger on his wife, she was a dignitary, and instead Jackson would be the target of his anger. His weapon of choice this time around was a cat-o-nine tails. One with the tips covered in glass, every stroke cutting deeper into his flesh. “Tomorrow, we a friend of ours is coming for a visit. Normally I would leave you in the basement, but my wife insists that you stay upstairs and be presentable for our guest. He even has a slave just like you, you will be civil and you will not show either one of them your scars do you understand." The young Jackson would have responded if his voice wasn’t gone from crying and shouting all night. The man took this as a sign of defiance, and continued on with his whipping.
---------------------------------------------------------------The Present--------------------------------------------------------

Jackson awoke after just a few minutes, his flash back jarring him into conciseness. He found himself alone in the room and his waist wound stitched back up. He tentatively poked it and smiled, it didn’t hurt too much anymore, there was still pain though. One of the nurses had left his shirt on the bed and he quickly slipped it on. He wondered what exactly they would think or even say about what they saw.
User Image

Eloquent Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Summary:Moria takes in the fact that Ainion and Jack may possibly know each other, then defies Ainion's orders and fights with him
Wear:Normal Clothing
OOC:Here! I hope it's fine for all you fast posters. Ugh xD

Moria held the fire up until she was yanked away bu the captain. As soon as her concentration was broken the fire disappeared. Ainion pulled her through the hole he'd created with the explosives. He then made a comment about her being half naked as he addressed her wound which had already started to heal. This brought out a small smile from her as she responded, "More clothing wouldn't of prevented my injury." Moria concluded before there was an explosion and the bounty hunter flew through the hole. He collided with the wall and she couldn't help but chuckle; it was like a cartoon. Her captain didn't pay the human bounty hunter any attention as he ripped the sleeve that covered his tattoo from his jacket, and slide it off her arm. "Besides," she continued on, "clothing can hinder movement, and you need movement in a battle." She finished with a smile, then it returned to her hard, emotionless face. As Ainion worked on covering her wound, Moria looked over at the bounty hunter to see he was transfixed on Ainion's tattoo. This made her suspicious and wondered if he was studying the mark to identify him later. It surprised her when the bounty hunter asked Ainion if her knew him. Well, of course they knew him. He was Captain Jackson of the Black Phoenix; a bounty hunter that had been after Ainion.

Ainion then wormed his way under her arms again, this was for Moria. He was being a support even though she wasn't that injured and could walk , but she didn't pull away as to not upset Ainion. When she looked at Ainion to see he was watching Jack with a bewildered look. Was there a deeper connection between these two that she had no idea about? She was indeed curious but this was not the time to ask. Ainion then tugged her along, which she followed, and looked behind her to see the small person now adorned a battle ax. A rather large weapon to everyone especially the girl in the suit. Moria knew this would require her large weapon. Before she could so anything about it, Ainion pushed her towards the opening where their ship was. Her captain then ordered both she and the bounty hunter to go into the ship to safety. Ainion then unsheathed his sword and prepared to fight. Moria rolled her eyes and took a step towards the efolan boy, but then the human picked her up and positioned her body across his shoulder. What was this? He had the nerve to touch her, let alone pick her and place her here?! This was outrageous! Normally she would of found her way off his shoulder instantly, but this wasn't the time to through a fit.

Once she was set down into the ship, Moria turned on her heels and began to walk back out into the hall of the cargo ship. Jack had approached Ainion who was holding his own against the small girl. Moria had to guess and this girl was a demoor. When Ainion saw that Jack had disobeyed him, there was anger and annoyance. He even fought Jack a bit, kicking him back towards her before turning his attention back to the swinging ax. Ainion cockily apologized to the girl and continued to fight. He was something she had to give him that. Jack walked past her, into the ship, and the medical team saw to him instantly. Before they could grab her up as well, Moria headed toward the battle. She then reached up to the hilt of her giant sword and pulled it out of the harness, having to bend slightly to do so. Moria would no be able to fight, but she could defend. A plan had already formed in her mind, but she had to get Ainion away first. Yes, he would be upset with her, but her weapon better suited this battle even though he was speedy. As Moria drew closer, she could see and hear the suit shorting out, this would also give her an advantage. The girl was still swinging her ax forward even though now Ainion was behind her. Moria sighed knowing she can't get to him now.

Taking this opportunity of her not turning around to him yet, she set her sword in front of her to where the angle of the ax caught on the edge of her sword. The sword wavered in a bit, but it stopped the movement of the ax completely. Moria then yanked her sword in a certain way then pressed it against one of the wall, trapping the demoor's weapon between the wall and her sword.
"Now, why shouldn't I kill you? Moria growled to the masked female never letting her grip go on her sword.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
� � Ê v g è n i í � �

User Image

Summary: Removed armor and kicked Moira in the neck
Ooc: Geez i simply do not know how to make my fighting posts any longer

User Image

Evgenii contined the waving of her large weapon. She would slice through his flesh and bones so easily if he got tired enough. However that situation would only of came if her suit was working correctly, it would of given her enough energy to fight for days even with her huge weapon. Suddenly however another person had to step in. Why were so many people defending this one? Maybe it was time to call in reinforcements but Evgenii simply had too much pride for that. She would take all three o their heads if she had too. And then she realized there could only be one logical reason as to why he was being protected. "Well miss there are quite a few reasons but I will simply state two. One, being most logically important is that what shouldn't cannot become an option in a scenario of cannot. And the other being that this is a fight between captains over power. So until you've become a captain step out of my way." she said calmly, the complete apathy in her voice clear even through the voice warping function.

Evgenii let go of her axe and fell to the floor, twisting her body behind the girls, she was so much incredibly faster, now that she had let go of the axe. It lowered her speed considerably, to the point where letting it go was like watching a snail turn into a cheetah. She felt one more electric shock go through her body and immediately pressed the emergency release button, the armor falling from her body exposing her identity. Evgenii pulled off the helmet and threw it to the ground, her long white braid falling below her waist. Not giving them time to react however, she quickly spun, swinging her naked heel towards the corner of the other white haired girls neck. She would get her axe back, but she just had to hinder this nuisance first. And then she would defeat the silent raccoons captain, and gain control over his ship.

Eloquent Lover

User Image
Summary:Moria defends herself against the Demoor
Wear:Normal clothing
OOC:Sorry it's short. Just wanted to put something in here.

A fight between captain's? Well, Moria was never really one for such rules and formalities. So it didn't bother her that she stuck around. When the demoor moved around behind her, Moria saw that her speed was great. This of course didn't bother her for she had fought those with amazing speed before. Now, neither of them had weapon's though. Moria's gun was with Jack, and she guessed that the girl's gun was damaged in the explosion. Now both her sword and the girl's ax was lodge into the wall. Of course, Moria had her own speed as well. When the girl had moved around her, Moria had turned as well, keeping her eye on her. She also let go of her sword and it stayed in place.

Moria watched as the girl took off the space armor and then the helmet letting it all go towards the ground. Her eyes traveled over the girl quickly, and just once. Heh, and Ainion said that Moria went around naked. The girl spun her foot, which wrapped like her own, toward Moria's neck. It was inches away from catching her throat when Moria reached up and grabbed her foot. With a smirk, Moria twisted the girl's foot roughly to make the girl lose her balance and end of with her front against the floor of the hallway. She still held the demoor's foot tightly, any tighter and bones would be broken.Moria wished Ainion would get his butt onto the ship so they could leave. He was the one that still held the gauntlet that they had come looking for. Did he think that she wasn't going to help finish this mission?

User Image
Paradise of Light and Shadow

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: At the sight of seeing his arrow pierce through Moira and her condition his mana throws him into his own power, a vision of Moira's death plaguing him. In his room he contemplates if piracy is worth the cost.
Attire: Captain's Ware{Sleeve Ripped}
OCC:

xxxxxxxAinion watched as now Moira got involved in the fight. Was everyone disobeying him today? Sheathing his sword he could only watch as the two battled. This impudence was really bothering as he was halted and forced to watch those two act it out. Moira skillfully put her and the demoor's weapon on lock as she embedded the two in the steel framed wall. Unhindered by her weapon the demoor was much faster and slipped past Moira in order to send a devastating blow. Ainion was about to lunge at her when her armor fell to the floor and he realized exactly how petite she was. The girl was a white haired demoor with tone as well as endowed body parts. Respectfully Ainion wished to turn his gaze from her lack of clothing but could not abandon his first mate. Instead he did what all he could do as she held down there opponent. Leaping over the two with a somersault he reached for Moira's sword, struggling to pull it from its new home. Finally with success he yanked the blade free, letting the ax fall heavily to the ground with a thud. Using both arms he struggled to carry the thing to the ship, looking back at Moira.
xxxxxxx"Hurry up, we need to leave now!" he nearly pleaded, making his way on the ship now letting the large sword fall to the ground. Exhausted from the sheer size of the thing he looked at the device that stuck to the wall, hitting an arrange of numbers systematically. This was how he always left a ship but he hesitated at the execute button. After hitting that a stasis field would be set and block the hole so the passengers would not be sucked out of space. It'd remain so until the engines were cut off again. Still after it was up it was up and there was no dropping it which meant Moira would have to hurry and get through.
xxxxxxxAinion was worried in the least for his companion, wishing she wouldn't take as long as she was now. It was bothering him that she'd fight his fight but he'd let it go as long as she came back to him safely. 'Safety' Ainion thought thinking about Jack. How well had he fared with the treatment? His medics would patch that wound rather quickly and with a rendezvous with his ship he'd be ready to leave. That also brought back the realization that questions would be asked and he'd be required to answer them. Maybe if he ushered him off in a hurry he'd forget but Nonetheless he had a ship to command. Tapping his ear piece his voice blared into the ears of those commanding the ship at the moment.
xxxxxxx"Prepare to drop shields, and use FTL drive set course for somewhere far from here" he ordered vaguely. They had to get away from the danger zone. It wasn't safe for any but he was sure that after sending a non-restricted com link that Jack's crew could pick him up without a problem. That left them with time he didn't necessarily want with the bounty hunter. Still he paid attention to Moira as he narrowed his gaze, threateningly. There'd be no use in leaving without her. She was as much of the ship as any other on his crew was. Now that he thought about it, why was Ainion being so useless?
xxxxxxxRetrieving his bow and a quiver he drew back on the string tightly, closing one eye for maximum precision. Lining himself up with the arrow he inhaled holding himself straight. Any miscalculation could cost Moira and although he was confident in his skills a sense of doubt still riddled him. Soon Ainion decided to take the shot, exhaling as he released the string and arrow all at once. The quiver ripped through the thin air and down the hallway, it's tip sharp to the point and headed straight for the demoor's toned stomach. With such force if hit could knock her enough feet back so Moira could make a run for the ship. He only hoped and prayed that she'd be quick about it because that demoor would be sure to be mad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas