Welcome to Gaia! ::

� � Ê v g è n i í � �

User Image

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Summary: Flipped herself and Moria over, not sure where the arrow ended up, is now holding axe to Moria's face because she wont let go of her ankle.
Wear: casual wear
Ooc: I really am! Its no fair! D: and that sounded sexual!

User Image

Evgenii caught herself with her hands so it looked like the other girl was holding her up or helping her with a handstand. She thought quickly on what her next move would be, at first she planned to simply push herself into the air and kick the girl with her other foot. But then she saw the arrow heading for her and quickly planted her free foot on the ground and using the force pulled Moria into the air and swung her overhead and onto the ground, Evgenii's body bent backwards as though she were a table and Moria still attached to her foot. She was tired of interferences, did no one appreciate a true fight anymore? She didn't see the arrow anymore, it hadn't hit her but she and therefore she didn't give the slightest ******** on where it was. She quickly jumped up and and stomped her foot onto the girls wrist with her heel, pressing down on her wrist until she could free her foot. "Let me go now." she said with an ice cold tone. She stomped on the girls stomach, hard and then picked her axe back up, holding the blade to the girls face. The sharp edge resting on her nose. She also kneeled down in case the girl tried to take her balance, putting her knee to the girls other hand so she couldn't attempt punching her or some other silly escape plan. "Let go and you can live. Your over estimating yourself." she said calmly. Even when pissed off, as she was now, she attempted to keep a calm face. Showing emotion showed weakness. And anger was only needed in very specific times. Now was not one of those times, no now was simply a time to deal with the situation and get what she came here for. Power and money. However her power was escaping. She really did need to make a decision and realized her power probably took the money. She'd probably just track their ship down and ransack it of valuables later.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Eloquent Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxмøяιąxxғąyℓιnηxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Summary:Moria's hit by Ainion's arrow, and the Demoor breaks her wrist. Moria is able to escape the Demoor and make it onto the ship, pulling Ainion along.
Wear:Normal Clothing plus Ainion's sleeve as a bandage
OOC:N/A

As Moria held the demoor in place, she watched Ainion finally head towards the ship, but not until he took her weapon with him. She didn't know whether to thank him, or to smack him. Her sword was the only thing that kept the demoor away from her battle ax. Now that Ainion had dragged it on board, all the girl needed to do was break free. Moria felt the girl making small movements trying to figure out what to do next. It was rather amusing to say the least. Though, the next thing happened in an instant and it surprised her. The demoor looked ahead of herself, then used her strength to flip Moria over her.

Moria was surprised by the small girl's strength. Before she was flipped, Moria was not able to see what the demoor saw. While she was in the air, things seemed to go in slow motion. When Moria saw the ground coming, she tucked her head in close to her body to protect it from the impact. before she hit the ground, Moria felt something go into her left side from her back, near where she had be grazed by the bullet. It was painful, but still Moria did not cry out, even when her back hit the floor. When her back hit, she heard something snap, and felt whatever was in her back go a little further in. It was defiantly uncomfortable.

She then watched as the girl flipped over, following the foot that Moria still held. When the demoor was landing her heel dug into Moria's free wrist. The weight, and force of the anti gravity helped her with the force that the girl dug in with. She could feel a few of the bones breaking, before the demoor lifted her foot then shoved down onto her stomach. Moria slightly bent up in pain as the pain irrupted through her body. This all caused her to groan a softly, then the next thing she knew, the battle as blade was in her face. Moria's lips curled up as she snarled threateningly at the demoor and then she saw Ainion out of the corner of her eye.

Taking as deep a breath as she could, using her one hand, Moria pushed the demoor into the air which also lifted the ax away from her slightly. Her fingers then tightened even more around the demoor's foot, breaking bones, but not everyone. With a heave, Moria flung the girl over her head as far as she could, which was about four feet. As quickly as she could, Moria made it to her feet and trotted over to Ainion. Her unbroken hand clutched at her stomach as she tried to catch her breath from it. She then grabbed Ainion with her hand that was broken and dragged him with her onto the ship. It caused pain to the broken bones, but with her adrenaline, Moria didn't feel it. Once in the hallway, she let him go so he can do his thing, while she used her unbroken hand to hold herself up against the wall. Blood, trickled out of the arrow wound, it wasn't bleeding bad for it was still plugged with the arrow and about five inches of the wooden shaft.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In these hands I hold my future
No master's whip to claim me
Under command of my own ship
I'll proceed to change things...

User Image
Paradise of Light and Shadow

» Åίηίόη ℓσcίεη vαℓ∂ågℓαяίση«

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: At the sight of seeing his arrow pierce through Moira and her condition his mana throws him into his own power, a vision of Moira's death plaguing him. In his room he contemplates if piracy is worth the cost.
Attire: Captain's Ware{Sleeve Ripped}
OCC:

xxxxxxxxxAinion's aide soon turned into a handicap and he was unable to do anything about it. The demoor had retrieved her ax, flipped Moira and with efolan ears he could hear the bones snap. Ainion cringed, as he watched the arrow pierce her. 'NOO!' he screeched in his head, dropping his bow as his hands fleeted to his head. Underneath his mask tears slid down his cheeks at what he did, frozen as he stood and witnessed Moira's last moment flash before his eyes. The distraught intensity of feelings he felt drove his mana to work against him, unknowingly as his eyes went white underneath the mask trapping him in his own trance.
xxxxxxxxxAinion watched as the bow pierced Moira and she let loose an ear piercing scream as the demoor snapped her bones. Blood curdling screeching was the only thing that reached Ainion's ears as the demoor smiled devilishly, applying even more weight cause Moira's eyes to well in pain. Ainion's heart sank and he fell to his knees, his mask falling from his face and shattered like glass against the floor. Moira looked out to him with her good arm outstretched, begging for him to save her. Ainion wanted to more than anything but his body wouldn't budge, wouldn't respond to his own commands. He was cemented to the floor with his bow on a few inches away from him. It was in reach but alas he couldn't retrieve it. Trying to cry out and plead to the demoor his voice was silenced as nothing came from it. Instead only hot air came forth and he found Moira struggling for life. Trying to move he watched the demoor moved without hindrance, slicing Moira's melon in two.
xxxxxxxxxThe demoor laughed manically as it continued to cut Moira into tiny pieces, taking pleasure in watching her blood puddle. Ainion could've sworn his heart stopped as he cried out in silence finally able to move himself but could only reach out for his own heart in attempts to rip it from his chest. The demoor then strolled to Ainion with tears streaming down his face. He couldn't breath, he couldn't think. Not even the most of basic survival instincts could kick in. Ainion was familiar with this feeling but had not experienced it in eons. He was terrified and afraid. Even with his new movement he made no motion to reach for his sword or bow. Instead he clutched at his eyes, wishing only to tear the scene from his memory. The small demoor chuckled with the ax rested on her back as she came nearer, only a step away.
xxxxxxxxxAinion stared up at the woman with fear drenched eyes, his arms slumped uselessly at his sides. She smirked at him before bending over, pecking his forehead before whipping her ax up and swinging it back to it's climax. The sight of this relfected in Ainion's empty eyes, his horrid life flashing before his eyes. The beating, the mistreatment. All of it came back flooding in one blow finally giving him voice to scream.
xxxxxxxxx"I don't want to die!" he hollered at the top of his lungs, until they burned and ached. It was Moira that snapped him into what he truly recognized was reality. His face was moist and he was being dragged back into the recesses of the ship. Instinctively he snatched his bow before he was nearly thrown to the device on the wall, her wishes clear without words. Had that all been a dream? He wasn't given the time to think and hit the execute button, the hallway closing into a door. The demoor was on the other side and they were safe for now. As instructed he felt the ship vibrate as the shields were dropped and then fell limply on his back as it lurched into it's FTL drive. Among the warships that fired relentlessly at it the Silent Raccoon seemingly dissapeared amidst space. Ainion could only will himself to turn his head and see Moira's face live and well. Well not completely well as he did see that his arrow was embedded in her. Jerking his head the opposite way he slowly scrambled to his feet, feeling for his face but assuringly the mask was there. Eyes still not greeting Moira's he tapped his ear piece before ordering the medics to retrieve Moira before walking off on his own.
xxxxxxxxxSlowly enough he reached his room which felt like he carried led weights on his shoulders before stepping through and slamming the lock button on the side before snatching his mask from his face just to let it hang in his hand, dropping the bow in the other. Staggering to the bed he fell forward, the fear from before still flaming in his eyes. Moira was live and well so why did he feel this distance from the world. Everything would be alright, or would it? Ainion could not think clearly, tugging at his blonde locks as if they held the key to the answer. Alas they did not. Was the safety of his crew worth continuing this lifestyle? Would he feel comfortable with seeing Moira in such a condition? Too many questions and not enough answers left him exhausted, stressing himself to no end.
Won't let them slip, can't let them fall
I'll be a prince among gods and show them all

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been pretty busy. Is there any chance that somebody could help be catch up with what's going on in the rp? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!))
{OCC: You're lucky, basically you're hidden away on the Silent Raccoon hopefully. We just left the cargo ship and are drifting through space. Before then there was a fight that resulted in an explosion inside the ship, with another pirate ship and warships outside the cargo ship and Silent Raccoon. My ship however set up a barrier to protect the two.}
� � Ê v g è n i í � �

User Image

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Summary: Flipped herself and Moria over, not sure where the arrow ended up, is now holding axe to Moria's face because she wont let go of her ankle.
Wear: casual wear
Ooc: I really am! Its no fair! D: and that sounded sexual!

User Image

Evgenii caught herself with her axe, her face wrinkled up as she held back the signs of pain. Stupid girl and stupid wimp of a captain, the one that did not have the authority to fight his own battles. She at any moment could've called in reinforcements but did not. She was very against it indeed. She just did not find it very honorable. With a sigh Evgenii stood up and yelled with pain as she added pressure to her foot. "We will meet again one day." she said turning and limping down the hall, using her axe as a crutch. She picked up the once discarded metal glove of the malfunctioned uniform and made contact with her ship. "Send someone to get me, bring back the soldiers, we'll continue on to Efola. And alert the medics." she groaned at the end. She hated being injured in battle. It gave the crew the impression she was too weak to handle herself. She waited as she watched a hole form in the wall and two of her crew in armor like the one she once wore. They assisted her into the small rescue ship and struggled to drag her axe along. She looked out the window to see that the silent raccoon had disappeared. She cursed under her breath and closed her eyes. Once back on board she was welcomed by medics who brought her to the small hospital of the ship. They scanned her ankle and it showed that two small bones had broken and one was a bit out of place. As the medics spoke to her in their medical talk she was also giving orders to get all valuables from the cargo ship and to tell the navigators to reset the course to Efola. After a while of this they put a long needle into her wrist and she passed out.

Once she woke up she found her foot covered in a strange metal kind of shell, inside she could feel the plaster cast. "You can walk with this, maybe a little jog but no heavy running or kicking. And don't land on it too hard." a medic in all white said. Evgenii nodded and got off the cold table. They were all so much taller than her, most defeating her by nearly a foot or more. Her axe leaned against the wall and she picked it up and swung it over her shoulder. With a solid mask of apathy. She walked through the halls and rooms, not caring to greet anyone.Letting everyone know just how bad a mood she was in. At last she ended up in her room and went to her desk where the piles of gold awaited along with a list of the food and other goods that had been taken. She started counting the cold, sometimes checking which were fake and which were real. If she came across a fake one she threw it in a small bowl on her desk. But as she did this she thought to herself of today's events. Now handicapped she hoped she had done her opponent more harm. It pissed her off that she had let herself be caught off guard but happy she had at least left her with something to remember her by. A holographic picture appeared in front of her. "Captain, were headed towards Efola! We will be arriving within the hour." the navigator said happily and signed off. Evgenii just leaned back in her chair and listened to the sound of hyper drive.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
In this world of uncertain outcomes, I stand out as the one who makes his own out comes
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have a purpose
And it is to make me own fate

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Jackson Oneil Status~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
His mind torn between his freind and his past, what will Jackson do in this situation that is new a foregin to him?
OOC: I actually did walk into a broom closet today at my internship*facepalm*

What is it called when the pain of a friend echoes inside of you? Empathy, that’s the word, Jackson thought as he drummed his fingers on the table beside his bed. He had over-heard one of the crew saying that Ainion had made it back on board but the girl, Moria, was injured. His eyes had heard the faint ringing of someone yelling, and he could only guess that it was Ainion. “What to do in this situation” He mused out loud to no one. On one hand he felt that he should just take his leave, the Black Phoenix would still be awhile behind, seeing as its engines could barely match the Raccoons speed. So leaving was out of the question, and so was just sitting here doing absolutely nothing. Not when his mind was a hive of question. Most of them, if not all, were centered on his friend’s well-being over the years and at the moment. That word turned over in his mind for a second. Friend. It was a simple word, yet at the moment it was filled with more conflict and strife than anything he had ever fought or came across. Sure he had his crew, but he really didn’t know them enough to consider them to be friends. They were more or less faces that would follow him into the darkest void if Jackson asked. Hell, he didn’t even eat amongst them at times, not because he felt better than them. Rather the other way around. Jackson always watched his crew and they all had their own little groups and were close knit with one another. Most of them, if not all, had grown up on this ship. Those that hadn’t were quickly accepted into their ranks. Jackson was when he was rescued, but he didn’t talk to a soul, barely even the former captain. Even when they went on missions together, he still felt alone. The only person that seemed capable of understanding him was currently on this ship, and here he was debating on if someone like him deserved a friend like that. Even if he did slap him and kick him in the side. Jackson grabbed his sword and swung off the bed and walked out of the infirmary, but not before leaving Morias gun on a bed that one of the nurses said would be hers. At least Ainion had found her after everything was said and done.

Jackson found himself wandering the hallways of the Raccoon once again, this time as an invited guest. Well as close as you can get to being invited. After all, he wouldn’t be here if he hadn’t tracked down the ship. He managed a small smile, who would have guess that his encounter with the infamous Captain Nightmare, would lead to something like this. Though something, he didn’t know what it was, but something was telling him that this would not be the end of it. He couldn’t shake this feeling that all of this, from their chance meeting all those years ago, to now was meant to happen. All of it was leading up to something big, something…life changing. Either that or he had been reading too much Urban Fantasy. He chuckled again, there was never such a thing as to much Urban Fantasy. His wandering brought him to a single door. Jackson cast a look around, there weren’t any other doors nearby, something told him that this was the door that he was looking for. He knocked on it softly and waited for a few minutes. As he was about to knock again someone tapped him on the shoulder. “Sir, uhmm… that’s a broom closet. IF you are trying to find a specific room I would be happy to guide you”. Jackson’s face turned beet red with embarrassment. “I wish to talk to Captain Nightmare, where exactly is his room.” The man looked around nervously “I can only point you the way. And I suggest that you be careful, no one is supposed to disturb him. It’s down the hall, you’ll know it when you see it” with that the man walked away and followed his directions. As he neared the right door, he debated knocking. “Worst case scenario he slaps you again, or kills you…in all not to bad of an option” he mused under his breath as he knocked on the door.

User Image

User Image

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion is interrupted by his morbid thoughts by Jack. Letting him in the conversation begins with Ainion revealing his face to his thought to be long lost friend.
OCC:

xxxxxxxxxAmidst his frustration he was interrupted by a rasping at the door. Ainion made it a person rule that no one would intrude upon his privacy unless something severe was going on. Considering the fact that Moira was in capable hands and his ship was out of harms way there was no reason for him to be disturbed. Angrily he snatched a pen off his desk by the bed and threw it with great precision at the door, hoping whoever was stupid enough to knock at such a time would leave. Alas his luck was not up to par today and he found the knocking persisted if not grew louder. 'Damn to the goddess I hear you' he complained inside of his head, snagging the mask and slapping it on his face. Dried tears remained underneath as he approached, all his clothing from before still on. Sluggishly he proceeded to the door, thinking of who it could be. Whoever they were, they were sure to get a haste goodbye if not worse. Ainion valued his personal time and now he needed it more than ever.
Pressing a button against the door he saw Jack stand there about to knock again. Ainion's eyes narrowed underneath the mask but his body relaxed. He would not lash out against the human friend who knew not of his rules. He did wonder who had told him and thoughts of punishment rolled off his shoulder as he understood there'd be a lot to talk about. With the wave of his hands he ushered the human in before locking his door back. Ainion looked to the ground to see his bow was still there from when he dropped it and picked it up, placing it at the base of his bed along with the case of quivers and shortsword. There'd be no need for them in here. He was more than sure Jack was not here to fight. From the looks of it he seemed to be moving around well for himself.
xxxxxxxxx"I'm sure the medics treated you right" he spoke with his back against Jack outlooking the window to the empty space. As of right now he didn't know exactly where his ship was but he could only guess somewhere secluded and safe. It was a mystery to him and would remain so until he made his way to the cockpit or looked at his personal data pad at his work desk. Nonetheless it was safe and out of danger and for now that's all that mattered. Reminded of the weight in his trench coat pocket he dragged it from there and tossed it on the bed, the wrapping around it revealed the thumb of the gauntlet. Sticking his hands in his pockets he sighed as he reeled backwards on his heels, never breaking his gaze from the vast emptiness that space held for him. This wouldn't be one of those nostalgic get together he suspected so he broke it down as cleanly as possibly.
xxxxxxxxx"I'm sure you have many questions for me Mr. Jackson Oneil, or as you'd prefer; Jack" he announced turning around, his hand gliding to the mask. In one small movement it was gone and his blue irises met Jack's. It would have been more cheerful but given the circumstances his eyes seemed dimmer than usual and dead as if he'd had the life stolen from him. Ainion felt this very way and felt no need to fake a smile for his friend. He too knew all too well that some things in life you couldn't smile for, this being one of them. In his left hand his arm fell with the mask, holding onto it tightly. Ainion's blue eyes seemed to peer through Jack's soul like daggers, looking him over as if to make sure it was the real deal. Sure enough there was no doubt about it. It was the real Jackson Oneil. There was no point in him hiding his face any longer, not from at least. Ainion knew who he was, there was no escaping it unless he killed him. Could Ainion do that? Could he kill his best friend? Even now Ainion could tell that there'd be no point to it. He'd lose more than he'd gain and he'd just be another wallowing soul in the galaxy with no morals or ideals. It was best to have this conversation ended so he could return to himself. Deep down he knew this would not occur.
In this world of uncertain outcomes, I stand out as the one who makes his own out comes
User Image
I have a purpose

His mind a bundle of thoughts, memories, and unspoken words, Jackson faces his greatest battle yet. Trying to talk to a friend.

Jackson took in Ainion appearance, his eyes seemed to echo back in time in a way. To those days were they thought that they could never escape from their cruel bonds. Yet here they were, each Captains of their own ship. Each held the respect over their crew. Each carrying the same scars. Yet there was a difference and that was how they were saved. Jackson didn’t know what happened to Ainion after they had met that day. He had heard a few years later form one of his many masters that a slave had managed to escape by some unknown means, taking his master with him. He knew it was friend, the blue eyes he had described could only belong to him. At least he got out before he got too old. Jackson managed a very weak smile as he removed his sword, placing beside the door. He would not be needing at this moment. He even debated if he could bring himself to draw his sword against him in any form or fashion. Could you strike down the only friend you ever had? At least he wasn’t as scared as he was, Jackson shifted his shirt as he let the silence sink in for a moment. This was a very interesting thing for him, he didn’t know which one of them would break the ice and start some sort of conversation. Hell, Ainion had opened up the floor when he said that he had many questions. And Jackson did have lots of questions. Where did he go when they parted ways? How did he become the most feared pirate of all time? But only one question could come to his lips. “Why did you slap me back there? You know that hurts, right?” Jackson said sarcastically. He didn’t know why it came out like that, I guess it was his way of harking back to how he use to be. When he would hide behind sarcastic remarks to hide his fear and his sadness. Part of him wondered if he ever thought about him? If this chance meeting between them was the first time Ainion had ever thought back to that moment that brought them together. Probably not, he might have just spent his time plotting his next move or something. Though there was the way he eyed the trinket when Jackson showed it to him, maybe it just jogged is memories or something along those lines. Jackson sighed, he was ranting, in his mind of course, but still he was ranting. Jackson shook his head a cleared his throat.

“Alright, my first sarcastic comment aside, how have you been? I see that you have made quite the name for yourself, being the most hunted pirate in the universe. And is it not weird that you would be a pirate and I would be the bounty hunter that hunts you, I always thought you would be the one to stick to the side of the law, guess I was wrong huh?” Jackson half laughed and half sighed as he stared at the ground for a few minutes, before lifting his head and looking directly into his friends eyes, noting the dried tear tracks going down his face. “Sorry, it’s just that…you were the only person I ever made friends with, even after we left. On top of that I’m still not adjusted to being free yet, hell I almost reverted back to my old ways when you hit me back there. I guess what I’m getting at is, it’s great to see my friend after spending all but the past two years of my life as a slave. Most of which was in the sick bay.” He sighed again and looked out towards the window. “I guess, I still am the same kid you met back then. In a weird way, pretending to be head strong and daring when all I was doing was hiding behind a mask of my own” he said the last part as his eyes fell on Ainions mask. “And part of me is still wearing it”
Jackson looked back at Ainon and cocked his head to the side"By the way, was that you who had just disapered out of thin air, and took his master with him? I'm just wondering?"

User Image

Eloquent Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Summary:Moria is treated in the infirmary, then she barges into the captain's quarters, and waits her turn to speak.
Wear:Normal clothing. Now has different patterns from her blood.
OOC:N/A

Moria still leaning against the wall, panting slow and softly. She did a check on her self moving all her other body parts, even pressing on her stomach seeing as how it had been stomped on. Luckily, only one or two lower ribs on the right side had been broken just slightly. It seemed her own injuries were her ribs, wrist and back, everything else was just completely and utterly sore. The bullet wound on her left side, where the bullet from the demoor's gun had grazed her, was healed. As a dragoon, Moria needed fast healing, or else she would always bleed out when her wing grew out from her back. Speaking of her gun, that human still had it. She'd had to the infirmary later and retrieve it from him. After that decision, Moria heard Ainion talking in his ear piece, demanding the medics see to Moria instantly.

What?! No, I'm not going until we've talked." Moria thought, as she snarled slightly. She knew that his arrow hitting her was taking a rather huge toll on him. That needed tending to more than she, before that thought festered into something horrible. Moria held her broken wrist close to her body as she then reached out to touch her captain's shoulder. Before she could come into contact with him, the medics had sneaked up behind her and yanked her onto a table. Since the arrow was all the way into her back, in wasn't too painful to lay on her back. As her body was laid in the right position, titanium arm and leg restraints whirred to life and locked her in place.
"No!" Moria hollered and tried to break, the unbreakable metal. "Ainion! Tell them to let me go." she growled as they began to push her away from him. Even though he still walked off she growled loudly and then tried to calm herself.

The quicker the medics did what little they needed to do with her, she'd be off to her one and only friend. Each medic received a bone chilling glare from her, but they had learned to not even look at her during times like this. They were soon in a small operating room. One of the medics went to cut Ainion's sleeve off her waist but she growled loudly at him.
"You will remove it without cutting it." She demanded. Though she couldn't grab anything or anyone, fire was still at her will. The medic hesitated then replaced the scissors in their place and began to untie the bloody sleeve from around her waist. Once the cloth was removed she felt her eyes getting heavier and heavier. Damn them, they had drugged her. Eventually she was in a deep, dreamless sleep once more.

The medics set to work on x-raying her body to find out the problems. The only trouble they found were the places she'd already identified. With her left wrist, which was broken, They straightened it so that the bones would heal correctly and wrapped her hand in a bandage. Next, once they knew she was fully asleep, the doctors carefully flipped her onto her right side. They knew they were endangering her broken ribs, but they didn't see to the arrow. It was very far embedded into her body. The only way they could do the least damage, would be to push it the rest of the way through for the arrowhead was only centimeters from piercing the front of her skin. With one swift motion, one of the medics used his finger to shove the arrow further. It worked, for the arrowhead broke the skin on the other side. The same doctor pulled it the rest of the way out. At this time, blood was flowing from her back and front. If they didn't all know about Moria's natural quick healing they'd be worried. But still, the covered both holes with plenty of guaze. They put her back onto her back and then began to work with her ribs. It didn't take long for they just made sure they were in the proper place to heal correctly. The last thing they did was circle her stomach and waist area with gauze to protect her arrow wound and broken ribs.

About thirty to forty-five minutes later, Moria's eyes fluttered open. It took just a moment for her drugged, blurry vision focused on the world around her. When she figured she was awake, she sat up, using both hands before looking at herself. Her white clothes were bloody and would need a washing soon. Her stomach area and wrist were wrapped. She lifted her left wrist and twirled it, testing it out. It was all healed as well as her broken ribs. The arrow wound had heal on the inside, the skin layer was still healing. The wrap had been changed to a new and clean white one recently. Without waiting for permission Moria hopped off the bed, grabbed up Ainion's sleeve, then headed out the door. Though there were twists and turns in the walk way, she made a beeline for the captain's quarters of the Silent Raccoon. She didn't care who she bumped into or nudged on the way. Moria needed to see her captain and she needed to see him now.

Once she was at the door, she didn't bother knocking and just let herself in. Moria was already to grab Ainion up in her arms then give him a firm talking to, but unfortunately, the human bounty hunter had made it here before her. How was it possible that this mere human healed so fast? Perhaps she was just being over thoughtful. However, her demeanor changed upon seeing Jack. She was more composed and stood straight and respectfully addressed her captain.
"Captain Nightmare, Sir, I'd like to speak with you when you are finished with this current engagement." Moria informed him before she finished stepping inside and closing the door behind her. Though she was being respectful in speech, she usually didn't give the respect of privacy with formalities and such. Moria stood to the left of the door, out of it's swinging range, then outstretched her arm toward the bounty hunter. She did not glare, but stared hard and waited for the return of her gun.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion is interrupted by his morbid thoughts by Jack. Letting him in the conversation begins with Ainion revealing his face to his thought to be long lost friend. Soon Moira enters and Ainion's mood drops.
OCC:

xxxxxxxxAinion was in a predicament that didn’t appease to either of the parties. Jack was just as scared as ever and he understood this. Just because the air around them was tense didn’t mean things couldn’t get done, and so after he broke the silence Ainion proceeded to the bathroom. It was indecent to speak to someone with dried tears on his face and Ainion wished to clean himself up before Moira came. Grabbing a washcloth he turned on the hot water and waited until steam came forth from the sink. Dabbing the washcloth into the steady streamed he rubbed his face vigorously, ridding it of its tear marks and just a little stress. Taking care to complete Feeling much more renewed he chuckled lightly to himself hearing Jack’s first question. ‘That indeed is Jack’ he thought shaking his head before grabbing a towel from the rack returning to the room. Ainion wouldn’t even dignify that with an answer. Jack was being stupid and he had to put him in his place and remind him he could only do so much. Shutting his eyes he ran the cloth across his face drying it off before resting it lazily on his shoulders. Ainion’s blue eyes straightened on Jack when the mood seemed to harden again. This time around it was less ghastly and more reminiscent. He wanted to know how he had been, why he had chosen this life and so on and so forth. Ainion didn’t want to break it to him but Jack was starting to ramble. When you got him talking he’d never shut up as a kid but since it’d been a long time he approved and let it continue.
xxxxxxxxAinion did think it odd that they met under such circumstances. He wasn’t one to believe in fate but this was quite the coincidence. Rubbing the back of his head he listened as Jack preached about him being his only friend and the captain’s hard eyes softened. Sure it had been a while but had he really had no luck? Ainion had made friends with Xion and Moira. This bothered him and forced him to wrinkle in nose in disdain. How long had Jack still been in slavery? If Ainion would’ve known he could’ve done something, freed him earlier perhaps. Still he tried not to dwell on the “what ifs” because honestly he wouldn’t have known where to start. A slave’s life was that of much traveling as well as being sold to others and what not. It was near impossible to track a single slave’s life. Ainion did however feel thanks to whoever freed him from such a life and was grateful that he had sometime to adjust.
xxxxxxxxSadly Ainion tuned out of Jack’s ramble, thinking about what he had said previously. Ainion stick to the law? Yes he had idealistic dreams of joining the navy and serving a purpose to help those, but times changed and perspectives changed. When Ainion was freed he realized that the world was not perfect. It wasn’t someplace that could be changed by a few ships and ridding the world of pirates. The universe was a shade of gray and therefore hunting for evil would ultimately lead you back to yourself. Instead Ainion settled for something much more realistic. Freedom. Ainion was free to do whatever he wished and that had to be the greatest gift anyone had given him. Xion didn’t force him to run the ship, he took the choice. Ainion hadn’t had many choices in his life but that was one he could grasp and now he felt stupid on questioning himself earlier. It still didn’t take the ache from his heart on his mistake but still it toughened his resolve, sure to keep the Silent Raccoon running. Maybe that’s what kept him in the pirate’s life. Freedom had to be the thing that drove him. After all you could be no freer than a pirate. They roamed the astral seas going where they pleased when they pleased.
xxxxxxxxThe corner of Ainion’s lip had risen into a smirk before he was snapped back to reality. Jack was staring into his eyes and now was asking him about a rumor of a slave who disappeared with his master. Ainion only slightly recalled Xion telling him that he wouldn’t have to worry about someone coming after him. Was that what he spoke of? Ainion shrugged unsure but began where Jack finished in order to say his peace.
xxxxxxxx “I was rescued by the founding pirate of the Silent Raccoon, I…killed Master Julian” he admitted solemnly. That had been his first kill and he’d never forget it. The look on that man’s face left no room for Ainion to be joyous. Ainion knew that Julian had a wife and child that’d never see him because of what he did. It wasn’t something he was proud of but he supposed a price had to be paid for his freedom. His sapphire eyes trailed to the floor. Ainion now killed countless men for a few trinkets and some credits? He supposed that it couldn’t be all bad and realized that to survive you must kill. It was the sad truth. If you didn’t kill sooner or later you’d be killed. Space wasn’t a safe place.
xxxxxxxx “The captain taught me everything, about combat, about free life…” Ainion droned. You had to fight to keep what you thought was precious to you, despite who you were. What Ainion could never answer was what was precious to him. What did he fight for? Ainion had freedom so now it left him aimless, a soul without purpose. Running a hang along his cheek down to his chin he heard Moira barge in and his eyes fluttered upward full of emotion. She was bandaged up and he noticed the point where blood seeped through the bandage. Dropping his eyes back to the floor he listened to her speak formally. It was unusual and Ainion could only guess it was because of the guest in his room. If you were lucky enough to enter his room as these two did such things were unnecessary. Ainion merely turned his head her direction acknowledging her presence as his mood considerably dropped. All the signs were there. His shoulders dropped, everything about him seemed less vibrant.
xxxxxxxx “There’s no need to be so formal, speak freely Moira” he said the charm leaving his face. Ainion tried to fight back the hate for himself and at the very least was glad that his face hid carefully under his hair. Everyone was here and he was sure none of his crew would enter in their right mind so all could express their concerns freely. Ainion turned his back to the two and entered his closet, placing the mask on its stand and closing the glass door behind it. He felt as if this would be a long conversation and the light weight of the mask made his arms ache.

Eloquent Lover

User Image
Summary:Moria tries to reason with Ainion about his arrow piercing her.
Wear:Normal clothing, plus blood spots
OOC:Yaay.. Shortness..

Moria's eyes drifted back to Ainion as he spoke to her. He seemed to change when she had entered the room. She could just guess part of it was from his arrow hitting her, but there seemed to be more. It was hard to see which emotion was displaying on his face, but it was something negative and that's all Moria had to know at the moment. She walked over to her captian, placed her hands gently on his cheeks, and then directed his full gaze to her. Ainion had said there was no need to be formal with the bounty hunter around so, Moria wasn't going to be formal. Her facial features remained hard as she stared at her friend, but her eyes revealed that she cared. That is why she kept her eyes out of the bounty hunter's sight. All he needed to know was that she was trying to rid her captain's mind of his plaguing thoughts.

As she spoke, her voice was emotionless, but Ainion knew better.
"Ainion, your arrow piercing me is not your fault." Moria began in her stern voice. "That demoor saw you had released an arrow, and did what she had to do, to not be the thing your arrow hit." Moria's right hand moved down from his face and touched the bandage that wrapped her now healed ribs and still healing arrow wound. She felt that some blood had bled through the bandages, but that didn't worry her at the moment. "My wound is healed on the inside and is almost healed fully. The rest of my injuries are already healed. So please, don't fret about me. I am fine, and again, this isn't your fault." Moria finished and replaced both her hand by her side as she watched him, hoping to see a change in his demeanor.
User Image
I have a purpose

After laeving his old friend Jackson finds himself comtemplating about his future and the feeliing that things from now on would not be the smae. What is this werid feeling and why does it seem to suggest that Jackson and his friend have not seen the last of each other?

Occ: Sorry it took so long but here it is.

Jackson didn’t know rather to laugh or to cry at this point. Sure it was a sad thing that seeing a friend would bring back some highly unpleasant memories, but at least they both had made something of themselves. He also found it funny that they were on opposite sides of the equation, especially when it came to the law. Sure, Jackson and his crew would step a toe outside of the line in the pursuit of a bounty, but at least he didn’t kill anyone. Unless they were slavers, then he showed no mercy for them, let their souls be dammed for all eternity. He glanced at Ainion and saw him wrinkle his nose a bit and he wondered at what. Was it the fact that he had such a hard time after they had parted ways? He thought it was not best to dwell on such things for the time being, there would be plenty of time for reflections when he got back to the ship. He thought back to the ways he had fought to stay sane and alive in his captivity and thought that maybe Ainion was fighting to, though it was against space itself. The empty void he called home was drought with danger, sometimes he admitted silently, you needed to kill to survive. Even if you don’t like to. As Ainion mentioned the captain that had rescued him, it brought back memories of the captain that had rescued him. Jackson’s memories of the man were really conflicting in a way. When he was teaching him all of the skills he now possessed he was at ease and attentive, though outside of lessons and missions, he treated the man about the same as the crew before he had adjusted to free life. His eyes quivered at the thought that the captain might have thought that he didn’t appreciate him saving his life. It was easy to never thank someone for what they have done for you. Jackson was about to say something when the girl, Moria came in, almost knocking into him before she actually noticed him. He smiled, these two were extremely happy together, and he didn’t wish to impose on them any further. He noted her out stretched hand and quickly remembered that he still had her gun. Luckily he grabbed it when he left the sick bay and handed it to her with a small grin on his face and his free arm scratching the back of his head. ”Sorry it took so long. Very nice model by the way, love the way it fires.” He said before pressing a finger to his ear. He could just make out, through the rush of static, the Black Phoenix sending their signal to his ear piece. He smiled, his crew surely made short work of finding him. “I believe that it is time we cut this reunion short, though I have a feeling that we shall meet again old friend” He bowed and then looked back at Ainion. Why would they meet again though? Sure he believed fate played a part in most of the comings and goings of the universe, but this time it felt different. Stronger, almost as if they were both major piece in a elaborate chess game. Only time would tell how they would be used, and if they would be pitted against each other. With another bow towards Moria he grabbed his sword and made way for the door. As he walked away, his shoulder suddenly burst with a shot of white hot pain, almost bringing him to his knees. It was that damn miasma burn acting up once again. How he hated that parting gift from one of his previous masters. Something to remember him by, he had said. Though he was sure to make sure it would not kill Jackson, only cause him pain whenever it flared up. He turned back towards Ainion ”I’ll see myself out this time, you won’t have to worry about me doing anything to your ship.” He turned back around and made his way for the airlock, despite having pulled out the makeshift map, Jackson still got turned around before making it to the docking bay, where the Interceptor awaited to take him to the Black Phoenix, he assumed one of his crew members must have grabbed it before they followed behind the Raccoon. He entered the small ship and made way for his own ship waiting in the void.

Once on board, Jackson quickly took a look over the crew and the state of the ship. Amazingly they didn’t suffer any substantial damage to the ship; they still needed to go in for repairs. “Alright, Helmsmen, plot a course for the nearest friendly planet, and prep our landing shuttle and make sure the cargo hold on it is clear enough to fill with our necessary supplies. Afterwards, we will make a course for the Vega Systems, there is another bounty out there that I would love to bring in.” One of his crew members, the linguist, gave him a weird look. “We are not going to go after the Raccoon sir?” Jackson nodded his head. “Not for now, maybe only time will tell. Right now time is what we are wasting, Navigator take us out” The Black phoenix’s engines roared silently as the ship prepared for warp jump. Jackson took one last look at the Raccoon and smiled, maybe the void wasn’t too bad.

As the ship cruised along the vast darkness, Jackson was sitting in his quarters with the ship’s doctor. “I still don’t see how you managed to take so much damage and still manage to walk around like your fine. This wound would suggest that you should be in incredible amount of pain” Jackson laughed as he lowered the shirt and ushered the doctor out. “My life has been nothing but pain, so I just tend to get over it really quickly. Good night doctor.” The doctor nodded and the door shut behind him. Jackson sighed as he walked amongst his trappings before collapsing on the bed, he was beat. Between fighting off attackers on a cargo ship and then finding out that the best bounty out there was his friend, Jackson was tired beyond belief. It was times like these that he just let his mind drift off, often losing himself in his own private world. Though this time things were a tad bit different. As he lay there, eyes shut breathing slowed, something was tumbling around in his head. It was not an idea, more like a feeling of something to happen in the future, something drastic. One of his masters, one of the nice ones, he describe this as being able to connect to the universe around you. After Jackson was done cleaning his temple he would teach him how to meditate and reach this connection with the world around him. His master had said this was how some people knew what would happen before it would occur. They universe would let them know, for the universe was sensitive to any and every subtle shift that would occur. Jackson was just happy he didn’t have to dust any of the poetry to take in all the lessons, though he did listen every now and then. Of course in the end he called it a captains sense, after being through so much you just can feel when something was going to happen. Which is what jarred him out of his little slumber. Removing the drool off of his face, he looked out of the window, they had arrived at the planet though something was off putting. Maybe it was just bad nerves or maybe it was his captains sense kicking in. Either way, he had a bad feeling about what was going to happen once they landed. ”Oh joy” he muttered.

User Image

User Image

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion is wandering the market streets when he's abducted by rebels.
Attire: Casual Ware{No Pendant Yet}
OCC:

xxxxxxxxxAinion felt himself relax under Moira's touch. It was almost automatic for him and although he wished to fight it her strength easily overpowered his own and forced him to look into her eyes. Of course Ainion could've closed his eyes but he didn't and instead glued them onto hers full of pain and sorrow. To anyone else she would've seemed more than threatening but everything about her body told him otherwise. The way she held his face, the look in her eyes and just her aura overall never seemed to be a threat to him. He heard as she spoke but did not reply nor did he listen. It didn't matter how the arrow got to her, it still hit her and was no one else's fault other than his. He was to blame despite any form of reassurance she could conjure. It wasn't her fault, it wasn't even the demoor's fault. It was his and his alone to bear, still he found a tear slide down his cheek when she directed her attention to the bandage. Ainion had caused that. Still he did well to look at her with a reassuring face and nod before her grasp left him. Then Ainion felt isolated and only was snapped out of his mindless trance when Jackson spoke. He was leaving? How had his ship found him so quickly? Ainion couldn't ask for he had already left the room and now he was stuck with Moira. Sighing he straightened his face with a captain's resolve and tapped his own ear piece.
xxxxxxxxx"After Captain Jack leaves set course for Gaia, Moira go put on something less eye catching please" he commanded firmly, looking at Moira with apologetic eyes. Although he felt she wasn't really ready to wander the markets with him he shook off the thought, with a caring gaze before heading to his shower. He needed to clean himself and change into his more casual wear. After all he'd be stupid to go out and about in his current guise. Once in the shower the hot water that pelted his skin seemed to soothe him and ease his worries. Ainion didn't like holding onto stolen items which in itself was a contradiction, but then again he was one big contradiction in itself. He smiled at the thought stepping out the shower and toweling himself off, before reaching his casual wear. They were of more finer design and vibrant. Slipping on the white shirt he wiggled his way into his white pants, falling face first on the ground in his failed attempted. He was sure Moira would've heard this and stumbled to get to his feet and finish putting on the pants. Then came the socks and the boots which he put on with greater ease. The black with gold lace gave a majestic look about him as if he was a knight. Once again he was faced with another contradiction it seemed but didn't mind it as he slipped on the sleeveless long coat. It too was black with gold lace and held golden fur at the sleeve's end. Lastly were the gloves that spanned most of his arm stopping at the elbow. After assembling his outfit onto himself he looked into the mirror with a smile. It didn't look half bad on him. Cheerfully he walked back into his bedroom, plopping on the bed before getting a message from the helmsman.
xxxxxxxxx"We've reached gaia and are now docking" the feminine voice announced. 'No time to relax' Ainion supposed standing up and snatching his short sword, strapping it to the belt on his waist. Then came the bow and arrows that he placed in their respective homes before walking out of his room with the gauntlet tucked under his arms. Thoughts of leaving Moira on the ship without letting her know crossed his mind and as he came closer to the docking station of the ship he decided to go with the idea. Most would think him stupid for landing his ship in such a place where he could be figured out but part of the technology in the ship had a camo to hide it from such things. Instead when he walked out of the ship it looked like an average run of the day cruiser ship. His first step was always his favorite as he took a big whiff of the outside air. It wasn't moderated and was far more beautiful than the inside of his ship could ever be. Green foliage meshed with technology in perfect harmony on Gaia as he walked out onto the city streets. Everything was just so busy, different assortments of smells and sights greeting his blue eyes.
xxxxxxxxx"Stunning" he whispered falling into the crowd seamlessly. Ainion kept the same pace as the rest and looked around at the majority blue haired people. Ainion was curious why his had been blonde and often cursed himself for it. There were of course mutations for not every efola's hair was blue or it usually came from crossbreeds which was more than not frowned upon. Was that his case then? He did well not to sit on the thought and made his way out the crowd as he came up on the black markets. The place alone seemed to darken the bright scenery but boldly he treaded, until snatched up by an old man on the ground.
xxxxxxxxx"You got some credits to spare?" he asked in a raspy tone, no sign of releasing his grip. The efolan looked rugged for the race and had not shaved in days. Ainion felt pity for the poor soul and digged into his pocket handing him a few credits. He had some to spare. A heist they had pulled a week ago had left them financial fit but the man seemed to freeze when he saw the marking on Ainion's arm. Ainion gave him a quizzically look before the man quickly took the money and got up to walk off. Suspicious as it was Ainion ignored it and proceeded into the markets, reaching a familiar face slapping the gauntlet on the booth's table.
xxxxxxxxx"Where can I find Mr. Black today, I have something that he quests for" Ainion said simply unfurling the cloth just enough to show a digit of the gauntlet. The merchant's grubby eyes lit up and tried to persuade him to sell it to him but Ainion persisted on only selling it to Mr. Black. They had done business before and he had a good reputation for paying well. On top of that he heard that he may have owned slaves but as long as Ainion didn't see it the fact didn't exist. Oh had the efolan changed since his slave days. He understood that by saving five there'd still be millions stuck in slavery. He wouldn't even make a dent as they'd be easily replaced before the week was out. Scratching the back of his head he wrapped the gauntlet back up before tucking it under his arms again.
xxxxxxxxx"You heard the good news, the king of efola has been found" the merchant scoffed with disdain. 'King of Efola found, impossible' he thought hearing that he had been killed. Was this sort of publicity thing or such where the leader retreated to vacation for a few years in order to get some rest and relaxation. It was careless of him to leave his people without proper cause Ainion thought.
xxxxxxxxxLeaning on the counter he saw men approach those of the likes looked potentially dangerous. But it was a black market and Ainion minded his own business until they came towards him. All were poorly bathed and reminded him of the beggar. In a matter of seconds they drew guns and aimed them at Ainion. His eyes narrowed as he was about to draw his sword when something heavy crashed against the back of his skull. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and the last images he witnessed were that of the beggar, looking down at Ainion with a grimace.
xxxxxxxxxWhen Ainion awoke he first jumped to take up defensive positions but found himself tied to a chair, only one light above him in the dimly lit room. In the corner was his weapons but the gauntlet had disappeared. Cursing under his breath he damned himself for being so foolish. How had he not seen it coming. It was then that a voice claimed in attention and he found the butt of a gun planted on the back of his head.
xxxxxxxxx"Damned Efolan royalty stinking up our streets" he muttered adding pressure to the back of Ainion's skull. This annoyed him but he kept his composure a few other men entering the room through a sliding door. One stood out as the leader, the beggar from before staring Ainion down.
xxxxxxxxx"Killing on of your kind sends a message to them all" he stated the two on his sides bearing pistols as well. Well what was Ainion to do. He could put the tree in front of him down but that left the one behind. As soon as he felt something amiss he'd fire into Ainion's dome ending his life. That wouldn't be wise so instead he told the truth looking down at his tattooed and tired arm.
xxxxxxxxx"I'm not efolan royalty, I was born a slave" he admitted forgetting purposely to disregard the fact he was a pirate. Ainion knew rebels when he saw them and they were definitely it. The funny thing was that it wasn't just efolans, the woman on the right clearly human. Had the rebels lost so many they let those outside their species join their ranks. The stank air made him wrinkle his nose as he felt the the gun leave his head before being slammed back in. Ainion's body rocked forward and he grimaced, sure that if he continued that Ainion's head would spill blood. What did these men want?
xxxxxxxxx"Don't spit your lies into our face, you have the birth sign of the royal pigs, a pretty high one too" the leader stated walking forward and clutching Ainion by the throat, hefting him up into the air. For an efolan he was pretty buff and Ainion felt himself slowly loosing oxygen. Narrowing his eyes he took the punishment, accustomed to such forms of torture if not worse. It was when he really began to suffer from lack of oxygen that he acted on instinct, using his sharp canines to bite down on the mans hand, causing him to drop Ainion. Once feet on the ground he pushed the chair back into the air using his weight to send himself into a back flip, sending a kick into the leader's jaw before landing on the man behind him's back. With the two knocked to the ground he pushed himself upright again before giving the other two a menacing glare. To his surprise the human female approached clapping her hands together with a smirk, halting the other efolan from firing their arms.
xxxxxxxxx"Royalty or not I don't know many who can take on two of my greatest men while restrained to a chair, therefore if you can do us a favor I might be willing to release you and return your gauntlet" she announced revealing herself as the commander. A female human running things for an efolan rebellion? What had the world turned to Ainion thought before watching the other give her a questionable look. They didn't trust him but as a human the female saw potential in use for him. Wisely he'd have no choice with the odds in their favor and nodded in agreement before the female withdrew a small four inch blade, cutting him free of his bindings. Rubbing his wrists he looked at her sternly before she grinned cockily.
xxxxxxxxx"Try something if you like, there's two hundred plus rebels in this establishment you'd have to fight through in order to escape, now what's your name?" she questioned with a curt smile as Ainion made his way to his weapons. If she was right he'd have trouble getting out and instead would now have to play her game. With a frown he followed her out the room to be proven she was right, nothing but rebels were in sight as they walked through the halls. He was definitely in enemy territory but couldn't do a thing about it.
xxxxxxxxx"It's Ainion, my last name isn't for you to know" he stated rather coldly watching as the human laughed. Did she find him amusing? Ainion kept his expressionless as he reached for the ear piece before he was crudely interrupted.
xxxxxxxxx"Everything electronically foreign that sends a signal is jammed here, good luck trying to call for help" Ainion was truly in an unfortunate predicament.
User Image
I have a purpose

With his questions still buzzing in his brain, Jackson lands on the Planet Gaia hoping to clear his head. UNfortuantly it seems that fate has other plans.

“Black Phoenix you are cleared for docking sequence” The words rang out through the ship and Jackson waited patiently at the bay doors. Behind him were the crew members that would be going on to the planet to fetch supplies and what not while the ship was being repaired. Jackson on the other hand, was going out just to be going out, that and to pick up a second weapon. He was hoping to find a balster like Morias, maybe he might swing by the black market. He hadn’t been to Gaia in ages, well at least not while being free from slavery. IT was time to see this place without a leash around his neck. With a hiss and a puff of steam the doors opened and Jackson stepped out, the crew that was behind him quickly left and went about the various task, they didn’t have to worry about time restraints unless there was an emergency. Hopefully they could stay on a planet without one of those. Though now that he thought about it, most of them were caused by the bounties trying to run away while he stalked them. This time it would be different, he was determined to leave without incident. Of course you could not tell that to the rest of his body, which was on edge.

Jackson whistled lowly as he looked at the wares of the various vendors, he might have to come back through here one day, they had some very interesting pieces on sale. Maybe after he finished looking for his weapon he just might splurge a bit, at the very least on the fan he had seen. “Gods, I feel like a kid in a candy store” he muttered as he slinked through the crowds. As he walked his eyes caught sight of someone and his grip on his sword hilt tightened. There in the food bazzar right in front of him was a man, a man that he hoped he would never see again, and who was beating on a young slave boy without mercy. He didn’t know which one was worse, the fact the beating was occurring on the fact that no one was lifting a finger to help. Well, it was time to show this monster what happens when you beat on other people. Jackson easily melted into the crowd that had formed around the child and he saw why no one was going to lift a finger to help him, the man had a gun pointed at the crowd, he was humiliating the boy. Showing him the people that would rescue him and then denying him the joy. Jackson stiffened at the memories of this exact man doing the same thing to him. It enraged him to no end. His original plan was to just slice of the man’s arm and save the kid. No, now things have changed, he would kill the man, right where he stood.

“NEXT TIME DON’T DROP THE DAMN DATES!” The man shouted as he back handed the young human child, no more than seven by the looks of it. His face, that had to have been handsome, was now a purple mass of bruises and dried blood. The crowd shouted swears towards the man but did not move out of fear of the bodyguard’s blaster. That’s when Jackson stepped out of the crowd, his sword already drawn. Those that looked closely enough saw the streak of tears running down his face and the shaking in his body. A member of the Black Phoenix spotted this as he sat at an outside bar and sighed. This would not be pretty, he had seen Jackson fury only once before. He still had nightmares about what he did to that slavers crew, and the slaver himself. “I suggest you but away your letter opener before you die, little man” the bodyguard said as he jammed the gun into Jackson’s chest. There was a small chuckle that could be heard followed by the guard screaming, his hand arcing in the air, Jackson’s sword in front of him, a thin line of blood dripping down the side. “You are lucky I did not do more, Leon” he muttered. The man who was beating the boy turned to face Jackson and let go of his slave. He recognized that hair anywhere. “You. Your that b*****d slave who I sold. I never thought I would see you again, alive at the very least. HOW DARE YOU KILL YOUR MASTERS GUARD!” The man suddenly exploded with white hot fury. He reached inside of his chest pocket and produced a dagger of his own and came at Jackson. The man never saw it coming, he never saw Jackson side step his attack, nor did he see Jackson move behind him. What he did see was the blade of Jackson’s katana, right in front of his eyes. “You never thought you would see me again? Well now that you have, let me remove your pleasure of sight” The blade drew back effortlessly across his eyes, leaving nothing more than a long red line where the blue orbs should have been. For a second, as he lifted his head, what could only be described as a demon-like grin splayed over Jackson’s face, before turning into a frown. He walked over to the boy and helped him up gingerly in his arms. There was a hospital not too far from here that would patch up the kid, more than likely they would help the boy find a set of foster parents. As Jackson walked away, the guard had gained enough composure to grab his gun and aim it at Jackson. IT was the last thing that he would ever do. Before he could even fire off one round, someone from the crowd beat him to the punch, it was the crewmember from the Black Phoenix. He quickly came to his captain’s side and took hold of the boy. It would be quicker if he ran the boy to the hospital seeing as Jackson still had his wound to contend with. Jackson turned around and saw his previous master, Darius, on the ground screaming and crying as he covered his disfigured face. It brought a small smile to his eyes, one less demonic than the last one. “He is all yours” He said to the crowd, before walking away. The crowd looked at one another and then surged forward in a loud uproar.

Minutes later Jackson sat at a bar on a few yards away from a well know area of the Black market. He peered over at the spot, his back turned away from the bar. ‘Didn’t ya here, some kid was grabbed no more than a ten minutes ago.” He paid little attention to the bar chatter, mostly because it came from the mouths of drunks, but as the man continued his eyes narrowed. “Some kid with blonde hair and some marking on his arm had a gauntlet of sorts with him. I think that’s why they took him” Well, he thought, either it is who I think it is or I am about to get in a lot of trouble by following the words form a man in a bar. Jackson turned the thought over in his mind several times before sighing. Here he was once again sticking his nose in places where it didn’t belong. “I swear this is going to get me killed one day” he muttered. Though something about this struck him as being a bit off. They had mentioned who he was assuming was Ainion, but they did not say anything about Moria. Did he leave without her? Instead of moving into action he decided to wait it out and see if she would appear.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces