Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxмøяιąxxғąyℓιnηxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Mood:Calm, but Worried about Ainion's apparent sadness.
Wear:Normal Clothing
OOC:Quickie.. Sorry.

xxShe watched as Ainion approached her and noted she had slept in. He has always intrigued her with how sharp he was to detail. She shrugged at his comment. No one had come to get her sooner, so she decided to rest. Besides, she needed as much rest as she could get so she was able to effectually guard Ainion. Though she knew Ainion could take care of himself, she never liked leaving his side. There were often times when she would sleep in Ainion's quarter's as well. It caused some gossip around the ship, but she was always able to quickly silence it. Moria liked having this power of fear, it gave her valuable control, and sometimes even entertainment. Even leaving him with the silly guards was annoying but she did it. When he slide his mask off and her eyes quickly fell on his expression. Her eyebrows pulled together slightly and she stiffened a bit. Had someone disappointed him? Why did he have even a hint of sadness in his system, whether it be with the physical, or emotional, or both. It didn't surprise her though when he then opened his arms and waited for her to walk into his waiting embrace.

xxShe didn't instantly go into his waiting arms as she listened to his brief explanation of what today's events were. It didn't escape her notice that he hadn't answered her question. She'd have to find the guard that fetched her if this silly Efolan boy didn't tell her himself. That scene played out in her head. The guard would of course be avoiding her, knowing he had pissed her off. To see him shake and quiver would be all to much fun. Moria banished the thought for now. She needed to stay focused for the raid of this cargo ship. She also knew the true reason for this raid. It wasn't just for supplies or more gold. The ship held a valuable item accounding to Ainion's sources. Something having to do with a gauntlet that belonged to the Efolan Royalty. Soon, it would belong to the captain of the Silent Raccoon.

xxHer eyes didn't miss that he's looked her over, and a slight blushed lit on his cheeks. This made her tilt her head with curiosity, but she didn't ask. Instead she took a step closer to Ainion, and wrapped her arms around him, and held him close. Though she seemed cold-hearted, Moria always had hidden affection that was available for Ainion whenever he needed it. These, being one of those times. The side of her head gently nuzzled against the captain's before giving him a squeeze and released her grip on him, and took her place by his side. "Ready when you are, Sir."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
ç§Ã§§IÑ

Summary: Gabriel has slip on his space assassin attire and is ready to attack an colony on the outer rim of Naelis. One of its colonized moons, which is the first of the three and Gabriel is pumped.
Wearing: Space suit (Attire 2)

Gabriel opened the bay door to the back of the cargo ship and looked back to see if his make shift C4 was still in place. He had positioned it to when some one opens the door then closes it back it will cause an explosion so the ship will crash and no one can ID him. He hit the button to close the bay doors and began to sprint, as he left the door and floated towards the base on a crate. He saw a man open the doors and look at him through the renaming crack between the doors. He looked down at the crater that was approach intimidatingly quick, he jumped of landing on the ground with a "THUD". Gabriel looked up at the base and started to sprint towards it, there was a opening that opened every day at 8:00pm. And it was 7:59, so he rushed and saw the opening open and release its garbage and Gabriel leaped in waiting for it to close and pressurize. "DAMN why did that cargo ship take so long man i hope that ship doesn't blow up. I hope the C4 blows a hole in the cabin and rips the ship to shreds sending them into space, breathless and cold." He felt his anger and darkness coursing through his veins and knew this job was going to make him happy in so many ways than one.

He unhooked the oxygen hose on his back but left the mask on as a cover for fire or anything else that could harm exposed parts. He used his hidden blades on his wrists and pried the door open to see to people walking by spot him and turn to run. "s**t already,... why is my luck never work in my stealth like favor." Was his exact thought as he made a single leap to put each foot into the lower back of each man, they opened there mouths to scream in pain. But Gabriel had already gotten up and put his blade through the back of there skulls, putting the blade in there tongs so there would be no noise. he slung them both over his shoulders taking them to the garbage room covering them with new garbage that just dropped down. He turned around and walked down the hallway to the communications room with no sounds of footsteps behind him. He opened the door to see four men working on radios reporting in all the information like weapons depot ammunition, clinic records and generators analysis. So he slipped into a corner and waited till they all were done and turned the radios off. Gabriel had wedged the door shut with a chair so as the men wondered how it happened , he pulled his bow from his back and put a steel arrow custom made on it and pulled back to its limit. "So you can't get out huh, damn thats got to suck." are the last words any of the four men heard. He released the arrow sending through a mans forehead flying him back into another man hard enough to lodge the extended arrow tip into his temple. The other two picked up led pipes, "Why you sick sadistic b*****d i'll bash your skull in." The man ran straight at him screaming, Gabriel side stepped and straightened his arm pushing out the blade into the side of the mans head as his body convulsed he pulled the blade out walking up to the last man. "Look show me to the main generators and i'll make your death as quick and painless as humanly possible, ok." The man shook his head shaking violently as his comrades laid on the ground motionless.

Gabriel followed the man down the hall side by side making sure he didn't try to alert anybody on the base. They got to the door and the man put in the pass code and asked "so how quick exactly is this gonna be, ya know the death part." He looked at Gabriel's mask wide eyed "Look at you neck its already done, dont worry i didn't lie but i didn't tell the truth either." The man touched his neck and his hand had blood on it but it had a strange greenish tent to it and he felt his heart stop and start again and repeat that same motion till it exploded in his chest. The poison he used causes the heart to spaze in ferocious pauses, and explode when it cant take it any more. Gabriel Attached the plugs from each generator into one another and ran back to the hanger were he found a small cruiser. He jumped in shooting open the bay doors and shoot out like a bullet, following him was a cloud of fire and screams of innocent people being sent into space. He set course for the next Moon making sure to leave a false Grolm sign at the next one.
In these hands I hold my future
No master's whip to claim me
Under command of my own ship
I'll proceed to change things...

User Image
Perfect Insanity

» Åίηίόη ℓσcίεη vαℓ∂ågℓαяίση«

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion and Moira begin the raid on the human cargo ship in search of the gauntlet, unaware that an Efolan patient is aboard.
Attire: Captain's Ware
OCC:

xxxxxxxxxxAinion watched as his first mate stiffened and eyed him suspiciously. Had his thoughts been that evident of his earlier experience. Of course he wasn't fearful of the intruder but still it left him a bit distant which could be interpreted as sad. Before he could plead his case she approached and hugged him intimately in a friendly manor. Anyone else would've thought this as more of an act between lovers than close comrades and although in front of his crew he had to keep a rough facial composure it was all but easy to not become flustered under her touch. Ainion had always been this way but eventually got better at hiding it among his crew, they'd find it a weakness in him if anything. Finally she squeezed him tightly which brought about a slight groan. Although Ainion wasn't the weakest he definitely wasn't the strongest and with Moira being a dragoon he was more than sure she forgot the strength difference between them.
xxxxxxxxxxFinally full composed with the mission ahead on his mind he took a step back to his chair, hitting a button that echoed through the ship's speakers. From there it was his duty to have everyone in their positions for it was time to raid this ship. Under the command of his voice everyone would straighten up otherwise consequences would be a result. In more ways than one Ainion was reserved in his strict control but when it came to lives that were at stake he took the role quite seriously.
xxxxxxxxxx"Crew of the Silent Raccoon prepare for combat and proceed to your duties, Raiders meet me in the boarding chamber." he commanded with certainty and vigor. Placing the mask back on his face he made his descent walking past Moira, only motioning her to follow with two digits. Alone they walked down the hall, the way they took was rarely used but all around them they could hear what sounded like millions of footfalls. It was good to hear since that meant everyone was doing as they were told. Turning around around he faced Moira with his face hidden. Now when they were alone was the time to explain what had occurred before he called for her.
xxxxxxxxxx"While you were sleep we were infiltrated by a quite elusive bounty hunter, just like Jack he put me in a stale mate" Captain Nightmare began, gripping tightly on the hilt of his blade. This was more because they were about drawing closer to the boarding chamber. He had to look more professionally for it was only in his stance that they could summon courage. Ainion would let Moira ponder on the severity of that. The air condition that blew through the hall made it even chilly for him despite the clothes that he wore. Although he wore pants, a trench coat and shirt underneath along with gloves they all were fairly light. Ainion made sure that none of him was distinguishable except his hair but that was because a hood would distort his vision and slow his reaction time. All of these things played a key role in what made him the captain of the ship and left him with somewhat freedom to roam the markets. Slowly the hall widened into a room filled with men and women of different characters. All toted weapons of their choice and bowed to their captain as he entered. Waving them all he noticed a couple of the men and women eye Moira. Some stared with lust and others stared with jealousy. Regardless he used them placing a hand in his trench coat pocket.
xxxxxxxxxx"After the power is shut and the hole ripped all guards are to be killed, defend yourself from civilians but refrain from killing them and leave the pilot alive" He ordered calmly with deep authority in his tone as he felt the ship tremble as a sign that the cannons had been fired. Almost immediately the ship came on its port and the door that they stood by opened into a long chamber that led to the other. Leading the crew he and Moira would walk down the hallway as the teeth the latched to the chip created a door for them. The men and women behind them hooted and hollered in excitement at the pillaging they'd get to do. All too well they understood the consequences of taking innocents. Once the systems were shut down Terra could all too easily do a body count so there'd be no escaping it. Finally he waited a total of two seconds before the door fell and nothing but emergency lights flashing. The dim lighting was more than enough for Ainion to navigate although he was greeted by the sight of rifles. Ainion didn't even inch for his blade but instead raised his hands as if he had given up. Then when his other crew caught up the ones with long range weapons fired ending the lives of the guards. Walking through he unsheathed his sword. From here on it'd only be him and Moira. They'd have a lot of searching to do if they were going to be successful.
Won't let them slip, can't let them fall
I'll be a prince among gods and show them all
In this world of uncertain outcomes, I stand out as the one who makes his own out comes
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have a purpose
And it is to make me own fate

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Jackson Oneil Status~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As the Black Phoenix approaches the Raccoon and the cargo ship, Jacksons thoughts begin to stir..

Jackson rubbed his temples as he stood up and walked out of his private quarters, being sure to grab his sword. He had a feeling he was going to need it. His crew was busily checking the computers trying to find a way to blind side the Raccoon and catch them off guard. Jackson knew that was impossible, Nightmare would be far to intelligent to leave his ship open to a surprise attack. No, using the Phoenix to mount a direct attack would be out of the question, if the Raccoon was docked with the cargo ship without a proper airlock then everyone had a high possibility of being ejected into space. He tapped his chin as he looked at a map of the current situation. The Raccoon line of sight appeared to only be as far as halfway across the ship, but not the side they were not attached to. The Black Phoenix would be to huge to dock with the cargo ship in any shape or form. The Infiltrator on the other hand would be fast and stealthy enough to go relatively undetected, at until it was docked with the cargo ship. HE had other ships that were capable of docking with the cargo ship,, but none would be quick enough to escape the fire power of the Raccoon. He would have to go into this situation alone, which was fine by him, he would rather not risk any crew members if there was a way around that fact. His crew looked at their captain, and they saw something in his face and they knew what was going to happen. Their captain was about to going into a situation alone, this time they would not be able to support him with any sort of fire. “Helmsmens you have the bridge and prep the Infiltrator for immediate departure.” Jackson said before leaving the bridge and taking the elevator to the docking bay.
Jackson sighed as the chute went down into the depths of the ship. He didn’t know what was bothering him at the moment. Was it apprehension, fear, he had never felt like this when he went up against an opponent. It took awhile but eventually he put his finger on the feeling. It was happiness, he had finally found someone who could easily match him in skill and intelligence. He had only thought one person was capable of doing that, and as far as he knew that boy was dead and ago. His fingers toyed with the trinket as the elevator came to a stop and the doors slid up. As he walked inside he saw that his docking crew was busy prepping the rest of the Infiltrators systems. He nodded in their direction as he opened the cockpit to the ship and slipped inside. The crew quickly ran out of the docking room as the red klaxons shrieked in the room, announcing the opening of the airlock. Jackson checked and double checked all his systems and weapons before starting up the ships engines. They barely made a sound as they powered up. “Alright, let’s see how you fare against me this time Nightmare” he said as he hit a button and the Infiltrator shot out of the airlock like a bullet blending into space. Jackson easily maneuvered the ship away from the Phoenix and made use of the planets orbital track to make quick work of the trip to the other side of the planet. He smiled as he saw the two ships loom over his field of view and made way for the blind side of the cargo ship. Patiently he hovered over the cargo ship for a second before positioning the ship on the docking port and quickly exited into the airlock and ran into the ship.

The first thing he noticed was that the power was off all around with the exception of safety lights that blinked brightly in the darkness. He had to give him credit, he was very efficient in his plan execution. Nightmare had disabled the entire ship and easily boarded it as if it was as natural as breathing. Jackson debated bringing out his katana just in case he ran into trouble here, but he went against it, favoring the laser pistol instead. It would be quicker in any cramped hallway he might find himself in, that and he was saving his sword for his inevitable fight with Captain Nightmare. His eyes found the map out lining the ship and he found the quickest route to the cargo hold, hoping to beat them down there. “I’m coming for you Nightmare”
User Image

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that the time has come
Soon gone is the day

Aranel Aragarthiel

Location/status: Passenger on a cargo ship headed toward Gaia
Summary: Aranel hears fighting and hides in a storage closet in order to avoid detection from intruders.
Attire: Travel clothes
OoC: Sorry I wasn't able to get online last night. I was pretty busy.

Alarms sounded, guards jumped up and made their way noisily to entrances. A nurse attempted to take Aranel to a safe hiding place, but the Efolan patient was too strong for the nurse. Aranel broke away, pulling a knife from her pocket. Gunshots, screams. Aranel felt her eyes widen. The noises brought back memories. She reached for her suitcase, where she had hidden her claymore, but heard footsteps. They were too close. She wouldn't have time to pull it out. Silently, Aranel backed into a storage closet and waited, trying to strategize on the spot.

What if she was discovered? What would she do What had she done last time she had been cornered? It was difficult for her to remember, but slowly, the images leaked into her mind. Illusions, lots of them. Illusions of people, illusions of surrounding sound. Yes, that was it. But would she still be able to use such powers after... She didn't want to think any more on what happened to her home planet.

She watched and waited. Two figures came into view through the crack in the closet door. She could not see them well, but they were neither in hospital uniforms nor the uniforms of the ship's guards and crew. Aranel held her breath, waiting for them to pass.

Eloquent Lover

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Summary:Moria scolds herself for not being around when Jack was, and she finds an Efolan girl as she and Ainion go through the ship.
Wear:Normal clothing
OOC:N/a

xxIt didn't take much for Moria to stand in one place while Ainion went over and used his device to speak to the entire crew from the intercom. He informed them to be ready for the raid that would happen in a matter of minutes. Moria then followed Ainion as he left this room, beckoning her to follow with a gesture of his fingers. This gesture of course didn't offend her. She didn't feel a slave to him, and knew he didn't even like how she followed him around all the time. His past had scarred him greatly which is understandable, but it also gave him a strong view against slavery which she strongly agreed with. No one deserved to have their identity taken from them and live in someone else's shadow. When Moria felt that Ainion was become uncomfortable with how she was constantly with him she slightly backed off. Slightly.

xxMoria followed a few feet behind him as they went through a rarely used passage way of the sky ship. The sounds of foot steps all around them was rather amusing to her. Every crew member knew their job and to do what they were told, when they were told to do it. There was always a job that needed doing around a sky ship to keep it in tip top shape. Normally the crew was never bored, and if ever they were, their superiors would find them something to do. There was of course punishment that was dealt to any who was found disobeying and Ainion was usually the one doing the sentencing so to speak. With this passage barely being used made her wonder if this was some sort of hidden, secret passage. But that thought was quickly replaced when Ainion told her about the intrusion of the bounty hunter, Jack.

xxShe knew she had smelt something familiar yet strange all the same in the captain's room. Once Moria encounter's a scent, she never forgets it. She may not always be able to name it, but the scent itself is never forgotten. Mentally, Moria also scolded herself at least once for she was not around Ainion at the time. Though there were no signs of a struggle, which relieved her, it still upset her. Ainion was special to her and there was no replacing him. Moria shook her head, causing her hair to sway side to side, as she rid her self of these thoughts. She needed to be focused if she was to protect Ainion now. As they continued on and walked through the room where the raiding part of the crew was, Moria ignored each and everyone of them. In turn, not noticing the looks she was getting from some. She then waited silently behind Ainion before he gave any order of attack. When his guards killed the ones that blocked their path, she and Ainion ran ahead on their own to search for the gauntlet.

xxMoria's bare feet against the wooden, cargo ship floors felt good as she ran behind Ainion so they wouldn't be surprised from behind, and she would also be able to keep an eye on things in front of them. In Moria's left hand was her pistol, and her right hand was on the hilt of her sword. Right now, she knew that her pistol would be more effective because the hallways were too narrow for her sword. As they ran, looking around for any sign of where the gauntlet might be, Moria began to feel strange. Something of the plan was off.
xx"Ainion, something wrong. This mission may not go exactly as planned." She informed her captain in a hushed voice. As to what exactly was wrong, she was not sure, and therefore couldn't give that information out. Another strange feeling came over her that they were being watched. It was a quick feeling, but she had stopped in an instant. Moria looked at a closet that was cracked open. Someone must be there, ready to ambush them. She glanced back and reasoned she could quickly catch up with Ainion. So she went over, opened the door and instantly had her gun trained on an Efolan girl. The girl seemed to be just a scared passenger. Moria lowered her gun without a word, and began to head toward Ainion again, leaving the girl there.

User Image
Perfect Insanity

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion retrieves the gauntlet and makes his return to the ship.
OCC: If you want, you can make the efolan girl sneak onto the ship.

xxxxxxxAinion strolled casually through the ship as if it was his, his sights were on something important. The narrow hallways made it difficult for him to clutch his sword effectively and instead placed it back in its sheathe. He was more than sure that Moira's disgrace of a weapon would provide enough cover for the two. He always trusted in her abilities regardless of what weapon she toted, but found it interesting when she thought there was a fault in his plan. Ainion took all the necessary precautions and was sure to have his ship on full alert for any other party that would intervene. No sooner than she express her doubts her footsteps became distant as she darted into another room. Ainion of course took this time to explore rooms as well, finding survivors who quaked at his presence. The begged for mercy but he simply ignored them, turning rooms inside out to find what he was looking for. Naturally after exiting the room Moira was soon to be behind him as he made his way to the ships' safe. It was there that he hoped to find this prize. In his pocket weighed explosives that would be used to blow the door.
xxxxxxxThe longer they walked the more he did feel as if something was amiss. Since it was only a cargo ship there wasn't man guards. The ship echoed of fire shots though so Ainion could only reason that his crew were of those that met the opposition. Still he decided to remove his bow from his home on his back and keep it in front of them as they walked. It didn't require the same amount of movement that a sword did and in a chamber as narrow as this it would be sure to hit it's target down the way. Sure enough the hallway began to widen and they were met with a great vault door. Smiling he looked around to find that there was only one other hall connected to it, the other that that blocked by a heavy security door. Motioning for Moira to guard the entrance he began to strategically place explosives on the door's weak points. Finally when he was done Ainion guided Moira back a safe distance before pushing the small detonator button. Considering the small size of the explosives that generated an enormous amount of heat that melted away the safe door. After it dried into a black residue he walked casually inside, searching through the shelves for his objective. Narrowing his eyes it was nowhere to be found and he was becoming just slightly irritated. Had his informant's been wrong? They usually never were when it came to things of this importance but with others you could never be too sure.
xxxxxxxRegardless his minor frustration was visible through his clothing to his friend. She could always tell when something bothered him and this was on of them. Snapping his head to the other hallway he eyed the door with suspicion. The alloy it appeared to made out of seemed stronger that than of the safe door and he wondered what could be behind it. Running a hand sharply through his hair he placed the bow on his back and used five more of the explosives from before. Stepping back he watched as the door turned red hot, until it too melted away. Ainion was only left with four more in his pockets but gleamed brilliantly as he caught something shining inside. A black gauntlet shined dimly and he smiled triumphantly. Despite it's immediate appearance he knew the power it held inside. Most of these looked fairly normal but were known to change depending on the unique miasma they held. All appeared as gauntlets at first but when activated could change from anything ranging to a ring, to a sword, to a cloak. It all depended.
xxxxxxx"We've got what we came for, it's time to leave" he instructed stepping out of the room and back into the hallway. It appeared that getting here was one way, so they had to back track. So far so good. Nothing had hindered them so far and this was a good sign. More relaxed after finding what he sought after he wrapped it in a brown cloth, placing it a strapped bag in his pocket. Passing by what had stopped Moira earlier, he looked to a cabinet. Shrugging the thought off he continued, undeterred from his mission.

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that the time has come
Soon gone is the day

Aranel Aragarthiel

Location/status: Hiding in a room of the Silent Raccoon
Summary: Aranel is discovered hiding in the closet, but, to her surprise, the woman who finds her makes no attempt to attack. Once the woman walks away, Aranel leaves the closet where she was hiding, grabs her sword and, in an attempt to distance herself from the intruders, accidentally wanders onto a different ship. However, though she notices something odd, she does not realize the mistake.
Attire: Travel clothes
OoC: N/A

Aranel held out her knife, ready to strike as the closet door opened. A woman with a gun. Aranel had no hope if she...

But before the young Efolan could even finish the thought, much less conjure up the illusions she had been counting on for help, the woman lowered her gun and walked away. Not a single word spoken. Aranel crept back out of the storage closet, keeping as silent as she could. She still did not trust these strangers. Returning to her suitcase, she pulled out her claymore and strapped it over her shoulder. She proceeded to walk in the opposite direction that she had seen the intruders go, constantly looking over her shoulder.

The cargo ship was large, and Aranel quickly became lost. She passed dead corpses of the ship's guards and shuddered. The images brought back other memories with them. Aranel soon found herself in an area that looked completely unlike the rest of the cargo ship. Wondering, confused, where she was, Aranel chose to remain where she was. Backing against a wall, she took stock of the area, looking for places where she might hide if she needed to. And it was a good thing she did, as footsteps sounded once more and Aranel slipped behind a doorway.

A man walked by the door, dressed in some sort of uniform. Yet his clothing was as different from that of the cargo ship guards as the two intruders Aranel had seen earlier. There must be many intruders. It would be best, Aranel decided, to keep hidden until these intruders leave.
In this world of uncertain outcomes, I stand out as the one who makes his own out comes
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have a purpose
And it is to make me own fate

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Jackson Oneil Status~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jackson find himself face to face with the man known only as Captain Nightmare. he is now faced with a decision, leave or have his crew destroyed.

Jackson was annoyed. It would have been great if he could walk through the ship unhindered. Unfortunately, the cargo ships guards though that he was the one invading, or at least part of the invading force. “Do I look like I am trying to kill you?” Jackson asked as he quickly knocked out yet another guard with a rabbit punch to the temple. He really needed to find this cargo hold and get out of here before they started to actually get the jump on him and managed to take him out. As he walked deeper into the ship he realized it was a bit wider and he could make use of his sword. Which would be great but that would mean he would have to put himself at a disadvantage dealing with a ranged opponent. That and know of the guards would be worth the time of trying to attack with his sword. He was walking past the some doors and some dead corpse and sighed. It was a grim trail marker leading him to the right place. He stopped for a second, he could have sworn that he had heard someone breathing behind a door. More than likely it was someone, friend or foe he had no idea but he found it best to warn them at the very least. "Excuse madam or sir that may be hearing my voice, I suggest you leave form the immediate area, things are not at their best.” He could have very well been talking to himself for all he knew but you never know. With that he continued his way down the cargo hold of the ship, muttering about the senseless killing.

As he walked deeper into the hallways he heard a very familiar voice saying that they had found what they were looking for. Jackson paused. That meant that Nightmare was not alone at the moment, which meant that he would have to deal with two different people trying to kill him. Sure he could hold his own, but he hadn’t had the chance to see this new possible opponent. For all he knew, he was talking to a walking plasma weapon. He shook his head, he hated going into situations where he had no idea what he was dealing with, he eyed his weapon choices, the laser pistol would be great but not for this fight, he would be using his katana, he would be a tad bit faster though like he had thought before he would be sacrificing range for close combat. Jackson jingled the trinket attached to the hilt of the sword and smiled; it was high time he got to see just how good Captain Nightmare was when it came to combat. If he was right, his tactical mind would be just like his combat mind, he wouldn’t rush into anything without planning it out first. That made him incredible dangerous and nowhere near as predictable, he would have to read his body. Then there was the problem of his companion, he or she could very well be just as dangerous. “Time to nut up or shut up” he muttered as he moved around the corner and took in the appearance of Nightmare and his companion. “Hello there seems that we met again.” He said as he bowed.
User Image

Eloquent Lover

User Image
Summary:Guards as Ainion asks her too, then is ready to kill the bounty hunter when he comes into site.
Wear:Normal clothing
OOC:N/a

xxWhen Ainion told her to guard the only entrance to the room, she did instantly. Moria stood to the side of the hallway they entered and watched down it from peeking around the side. Her gun stayed by her side but her eyes stared down the barely lit hallway. Being a dragoon also gave her enhanced senses. Her eyes were able to see clearly down the hall way. Nothing seemed to be following them and that relieved her. As she kept watch, she listened to Ainion work. Moria knew that he would be using those things he called explosives even though they only gave off a high amount of heat that would melt the door. These little devices barely deserved the title of an explosive, but what other name could the be called? As she finished this thought, she felt Ainion's hand on her back, guiding her back into the hall. Moria followed his guiding hand, but she remained facing the hall, her back to him. The only thing that changed about her stance, was her gun trained into the darkness and not at her side.

xxMoria knew when the small, melting explosives had done their job, for Ainion had walked away from her. She knew it was because he went to inspect the room that the door had hidden from view. Moria kept her fun trained on the darkness as she slowly back tracked, following Ainion. When she was close to the melted down door, Moria heard his reaction to his findings. Nothing, his reaction was nothing. This made her look over her shoulder and she saw his eyes. Just by his look, she could tell he had not found the gauntlet. For a brief moment, the gun was lowered to her side, and with one hand, she grabbed his should, gave a little shake then a comforting squeeze. This was, after all a cargo ship. Because the exact where abouts of gauntlet were a mystery, it wasn't surprising the first place they looked came up empty. Ainion's attention then turned to the other, smaller, metal door that was off to the side. He pulled from her grasp and began placing explosives once again.

xxOf course, once again her gun was trained on the hallway. Ainion stepped back away from the wall, but left almost as soon as he returned. When Ainion announced they he had retrieved the item for they they had been search. Moria switched her attention to Ainion and the gauntlet. It was a rather beautiful thing. As they began to head back to their ship, Moria's gun had been returned to it's place by her thigh. As they rounded one corner, another figure rounded a corner that was first up the hall. This man did not look like one of the pirates. Just by his smell alone, she could tell it was the same Jack, the same bounty hunter that had intruded before. Instinctively, Moria grabbed Ainion by the shirt collar, and pulled him back behind her. Her gun was aimed right between his eyes. He wasn't going to get Ainion today. As long as she was around, and it would hopefully never be any. Moria's gun was unwavering, ready to kill.
� � Ê v g è n i í � �

User Image

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Summary: Sailing to Gaia to get more Efola whores, saw the cargo ship and is now invading and later plans to destroy raccoon ship or steal it. Spying on everyone Moria and whoever is near her.
Wear: Space armor(see link in post)
Ooc:Sorry its so long >.<

User Image

Evgenii opened her blue eye, it scanned the room, her vision running over the red velvet curtains, gold encrusted bed-stand and silky white sheets. Slender fingers picked up a white eye patch, once sitting up she slid it over her eye and the string around her head. She sighed, hair messy and wild and got up out of bed with a yawn. Close to naked she changed, putting the belt across her chest and slipping on the striped bottoms. She pulled the lace stockings over her legs and a pair of boots, metal on the outside but soft as a cloud on the inside. The thick bottoms were made to make her look taller but the fact that she was vertically challenged was still visible. Evgenii sat in front of a large circular mirror and started to brush the tangles out of her hair, hefty pile of gold sat on the table, she picked up one of the coins, savoring the cold metal feel. It probably was not good to be so greedy, but oh did she love money. She didn't even have to spend it, just have it. Knowing it's there always gave her shivers. And the thought of someone taking it made her murderous. She put the coin back down as she put her hair in a single long braid. Going to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and washed off her face, another yawn escaped her small mouth and she strode out of her room and down the long stairs. Going past a hallway with lit candles and red silk adorned walls she finally made it into the main part of the ship, a large opening where the crew could relax and eat or flirt with the girls.

"Good morning Captain Heskin!" they all called at once, there weren't many down here, quite a few were still driving the ship, for they had set sail for Gaia last night before her sleep. "Morning." she said, stone faced and walked past them all and into the whore house. She had to always make sure nothing she wouldn't approve of was going on in there, it didn't usually but it was better safe then sorry. Every once in a while a stupid crewman would decide it was a good idea to break the rules and get their junk chopped off. She took a look around, most of them were still asleep but every once in a while she'd pass an awake one who'd give a polite good morning, some sounded more elegant and some sounded like poverty covered their voices. It could be considered pimping but she gave these girls a safe place to live and continue a profession they had already been doing anyway. The slaves, were usually pretty grateful unless they were new to the world of prostitution. But she didn't care for they're opinions. "Everything alright in here?" she asked, and all the girls who had woken nodded or smiled. "Good, and start to wake everyone up...you wouldn't want to miss breakfast." she said and went into the kitchen to alert the cooks to finish preparing the meals at once. She wouldn't be eating yet but a hungry crew is a grumpy crew. They prepared the meal and she went to the navigation room, some men sat in chairs or standing around a large map, pinpointing directions on the large map, there were lots of other maps near it to. The biggest was of all the planets the smaller ones were of the planets individually, and then even more maps of places on the planets.

"I assume everything is running smoothly?" she asked in a quiet smooth voice. No bumps in her pattern of speech. "Ah yes captain! Everything is going quite swimmingly! However it will be a few more hours before we reach Gaia, a small meteor shower made us have to slow down while you were asleep." and elderly man with a white beard said happily. She had hired him for his intelligence but he seemed to be acting like a grandpa to all the rest of the crew. "I see, it won't be a problem though. We have plenty of time to get there, as long as we don't run into anymore trouble along the way." she said, and looked out a massive computerized window, looking at the stars that surrounded the ship and small bits of space dust bumping onto the hard metal. She sat in a rather large black chair, the back of the chair going much higher then her head. She rested her head into the cushion of it and held out her hands, a holographic map laid out in front of her. She ran her slender fingers among it, changing the course a bit so they would get there faster, a red dot on the screen shows possible organic activity somewhere far off, she wonders of it would be best to see if it is a fellow ship. Perhaps do a bit of plundering, for all she knew they could have many rare goods. Her fingers tapped the arm rest as she thought this over. And finally, she ran her finger along the screen, from the ship to the red dot. She watched the course of the ship change completely and make a U-turn towards the other living beings.

"So we will be invading?" one of the crewmen questioned. "Yes..." she sighed as they approached what now seemed to be quite a few people. "Hm, well at least there's one cargo ship. But what of these other ships?" Evgenii put one leg over the other and leaned back in her chair. "Prepare the missiles and alert the crew of the invasion. Hopefully there will be something good." she eyed a ship, attached to the cargo ship. "That loos familiar..."then she laughed almost loudly. "Oh, it's that raccoon ship! Hm, they are rather infamous...perhaps we could defeat them and take their fame? Fame or money? I'll take both." She pressed her hands against the holographic map and it disappeared, a panel of buttons and switches appearing. She pressed a diamond shaped purple button and a siren was heard throughout the ship. She already knew her soldiers were boarding the smaller aircraft, for she could see the sides of her vessel open up and release the smaller ships. Some were bulky and slow but had powerful missiles and some were small and speedy with much weaker lasers. Evgenii pressed another button, taking the ship off auto-pilot. She pushed the wheel forward and the ship followed suit. Pushing a series of buttons the guns came from the sides of the ship, aligning them perfectly some aimed right at the silent raccoon and others at the cargo ship. She motioned for one of the crewman to come and take over for a bit. "Keep an eye on them while I board the ship." she said and went to where they deploy the battle ships. Before boarding one of the bulkier ships she put on her space armor and got into the ship. She quickly made it to the silent raccoon ship and attached her ship to theirs. Opening the top, she jumped out and pulled out a small laser, cutting a hole into the side of the cargo ship. She made it small as possible and crawled through once the metal fell to the floor. Evgenii grabbed her gun and started walking through the halls, wondering where everything might be. She kept going, until she heard people and stopped, standing against the wall and listening closely.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[[OCC: Feel free join all of us on a cargo ship near the planet gaia. My ship is attached to the cargo ship, jack came on a small ship that's in the docking station and the girl is on my ship I believe. If anything say you wanted to rob both of the ships of their goods...]
[[ okay, im just gonna edit my post into saying she decided to join you guys ]]
[[ wait i did something wrong! gonna edit some more!!!!! ]]

User Image
Perfect Insanity

"ηίgħtmαяε "

»cαρtαιη

pίяαtε «

Summary: Ainion and Moira are confronted by "Phoenix", amidst trying to leave Ainion is faced with news that a pirate ship is making its way and has the shields put up not knowing the captain had already made her way on the ship. Someone fires at Moira as Ainion shoots his arrow and he finds them trapped in a battle to escape to his ship.
OCC: You did fine I thought!

xxxxxxxxAinion rounded the corner with Moira and only caught a glimpse of the intruder before he was yanked protectively behind her. Her strength really did surprise him at times. Still they didn't really have time for pleasantries like last time, he needed to get off this ship before it's systems started up again. Drawing his bow, he let it hang limply at his side, ripping away from Moira to step to her side. Smiling under his mask at the bow he eyed the trinket that hung at the hilt and clenched tightly on the bow. There was no doubting that was Jack's trinket from so long ago. Now the question was where he got it from. Relaxing he needed to get off this ship, and took a step back retrieving a quiver and drawing it upon his bow with ease. Skillfully he aimed it at the human's head.
xxxxxxx"I'm going to have to have you move as I'm running a tight schedule" He concluded, dropping the bow and firing a warning shot at his foot. Ainion was serious and this guy was racking his nerves with a rage he hadn't felt in a while. If not for Ainion's agenda he'd kill the man and take his most likely stolen trinket. Gracefully he pulled another quiver and took aim at his chest, this man interrupted him twice today and it was becoming a nuisance. Ainion of course knew that he had to find some remarkable way on how he found him so quickly and he would have to have the ship scanned for anything foreign. Through gloved hands he stretched the bow to it's limits but his arm never once shook. Ainion had been trained in the use of a bow, and now was a deadly asset with it.
xxxxxxxxxWhat this enemy did not know was that Captain Nightmare was quicker than most and possessed great agility. Even though he was taking his time drawing his bow he could retrieve and quiver and strum it in nearly two blinks of an eye. The hum of the cargo ship was all that broke the silence as the red lights flashed above them. Nightmare's mask looked even more menacing in this light as he kept his weapon drawn. Moira had death intent in her eyes and it was clear of this. The bounty hunter had the odds against him with two skilled opponents, both skilled long range while he managed only a sword. If there was any common sense in his head he'd leave now with his life, but Ainion knew all too well he wouldn't submit. Instead he prepared for battle, and even contemplated putting him through his trance. Moira was right next to him and so his body would be safe but still he decided against it. He'd take care of this annoyance with his own two hands. Humans were not as physically inclined as the other species but as the universe found out they could prove to be very resourceful.
xxxxxxxxx"Moira, it's okay put yourself in a comfortable position for combat" he spoke eying her through his peripheral before someone began to speak ferociously in his ear. He had almost forgot he kept the ear bud that kept him connected to the ship, and listened intently as they spoke in a hurried voice.
xxxxxxxxx"Captain Nightmare, everyone's aboard but we have enemy ships on intercept course and closing in!" he nearly screamed into his air. Ainion's crew was in danger. They were stuck without being able to disconnect from the ship. Ainion frowned angrily before nudging his shoulder into his ear to activate the comm link for him.
xxxxxxxxx"Have the crew take battle stations, and put a barrier around the ship and the cargo ship, be ready to fire when we return!" he commanded. He knew that this wasn't a permanent solution but it was the best they could do until he returned. Fire would be limited since most of the ship's energy would be focused on the shields and barriers. They were the best in the universe but even then they were invincible. It'd at least keep from unwanted guests from entering. The shields could hold out for hours against a small army since it originally was made to protect a king. Finally taking a ready pose again he had no time to converse with the bounty hunter. Thing had gotten serious and fast. Ainion shot the arrow he had been holding for the longest time to his chest before a series of shots alerted him to the presence of another. Leaping back into the hallway he hugged the corner before retrieving another arrow. Did the bounty hunter have help? He wasn't sure but things just escalated seriously. Stretching the arrow to it's limits he looked to Moira. They needed to plan for now the level grounds were even. Unsure of whoever was hidden the two's skill didn't mean much until he or she presented themselves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas