Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Dillion Alderson

Neutral Warrior, Master Swordsman

With no one looking, he unsheathed his swords and handed them to her. There were three sword, one with a red blade, one with a golden blade, and one with a black blade.
"The red blade is infused with thermite, the golden blade has gold mixed in, and the black blade has a mixture of obsidian and orichalcum mixed. I don't know where I could find a blacksmith." He said, and it was true, seeing as the blades were rather worn. There was one more sword he had but didn't unsheath it, though it was visible.
"Careful with the thermite one, it'll explode." He told her seriously, resheathing his swords.

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

"Does it now?" Lyra said said carefully looking over the thermite one and examining it with a trained eye. "In that case you'll find plenty of District 3 blacksmiths who work with just this sort of thing. I'll introduce you to a few I know." The glint was back in her eye as she examined the blade, taking note of the chips and the places where the sharp edge had been worn down. "This type is tricky to keep sharp but the guy I know should be able to show you how to do it without blowing your hand off, at least for basic care. I have a few smaller explosive blades, but it's just a powder that explodes on contact. The blade itself is normal steal." Lyra looked carefully at each blade. She'd worked with gold before in other metals, mostly those used for the ice users since gold handle freezing well. Other materials shattered too easily when that cold. "If you tell me more about how you use each blade I can probably recomend the right smith for you. Each one has their specialties after all."

Edited

Sarcastic Trash

Shibu Mizaku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shibu wandered around for a while longer before finding himself at the entrance to district 5. He shrugged to himself, and walked inside, looking around and smiling slightly. Blacksmiths aplenty in this place it seems. he thought to himself as he strolled slowly down the streets. "Wonder if any of them are any good, or if they're all hacks." he muttered, scratching his head lightly. He didn't see anything that caught his eye as he walked. Most of the weapons were junk as far as he was concerned, and some didn't even seem to be forged by competent smiths.

╠╬═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╬╣

Fashionable Fatcat

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y ᴜ ᴜ ᴋ ᴀ . A ɴ ɢ

User Image

Yuuka continued to walk through the crowd, she sensed many familiar people around District one but Yuuka had no time to stop and talk. She knew that the assassins had stopped following her but that didn't give the Air User an excuse to stall. Her clothes were still soaked with the water after swimming but it was all covered up with her Black claok she was given from Addison. And the her thought drifted unknowingly. Was Addison and Lucian okay? Did they have any troubles with anything? Yuuka sure hope that her new friends were safe and sound. Oh how badly she wanted to check if the assassins did not harm, but she knew she couldn't. Not for a long while anyways.
                      Surprisingly there was no troubles getting across District one to her district. Had the assassins given up? No, that was highly impossible. But she was not in the Air District where she felt a lot safer. Wait, where was Yuuka suppose to go now? Not like her could go back home. The assassins might track her scent and figure out where she lives, if they already hadn't done that. With a sigh Yuuka pulled down her large hood as she reveled her wet hair. Little droplets of water dropped from her long, pink hair. Yuuka needed to go home...and fast. Before the assassins reached her house first...
                      And with that Yuuka jumped on top of the first building she saw and began to run northerly in the Air district. It wasn't long before Yuuka slammed open her door as she immediately began to stuff supplies in her bag. She needed enough clothing and weapons to last her for a while, she knew the assassins will come back but where is she suppose to go? I guess just linger around her district until she was sure that the assassins were off her tail. Grabbing clothes and stuffing her bag, Yuuka held on to her sword that she picked up from her floor. Better safe than sorry right?
                      And with that, Yuuka was gone out the door heading towards anywhere but there. Firstly Yuuka needed to visit an old friend of hers. Maybe she was able to stay at her place for a while as Yuuka figured out where to go. Yuuka walked along the busy roads of people as she made her way towards her destination which wasn't far from where she was. She decided to take a short cut through the park, maybe relax her feet in the park for a while. Yuuka had been constantly moving that her feet was beginning to hurt. With a sigh, Yuuka entered the park as she squeezed the water from her wet hair. She took a seat at a swing as she adjusted her clothing that stuck to her skin because of the water but luckily Yuuka had a dry cloak wrapped around her. She watched as the little children played and laughed, ah only if Yuuka could do the same.
                      She sat there relaxing her muscles as she swung on the swing she sat on.

OCC : Edited I Guess xD

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀᴅɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ sᴜғғᴇʀ?

x
x
x
x
x

LUCIAN McQUEEN

water elementalist

User Image
Lucian felt butterflies in his stomach when he heard that the assassins may be coming back. He swallowed hard and he looked down at his dangling feet. He walked over through a corridor where he found a tap. He picked up a glass and placed it underneath the shimmering water, it hit the bottom of the glass and splashed back slightly. He turned the tap and the water stopped, he waited starring at the transparent liquid until it calmed and no ripples were moving from the centre to the edge. He returned to reality prancing over to where he just was. He sat down at a seat, it wasn't comfortable as the back of it pressed against his back but his thoughts allowed him to escape the pain, he thought hard of what could happen if they came back, he exhaled heavily and his hands started shaking at the idea. He looked down at his drink and he placed his finger in it. All of a sudden the water froze and become cold. He smiled at his achievement and settled it back down on a table.

"Don't let the water drag you down,
Don't let the water drag you down,
Don't let me drown,
Don't let me drown in these waves."
Librei
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

"Does it now?" Lyra said said carefully looking over the thermite one and examining it with a trained eye. "In that case you'll find plenty of District 3 blacksmiths who work with just this sort of thing. I'll introduce you to a few I know." The glint was back in her eye as she examined the blade, taking note of the chips and the places where the sharp edge had been worn down. "This type is tricky to keep sharp but the guy I know should be able to show you how to do it without blowing your hand off, at least for basic care. I have a few smaller explosive blades, but it's just a powder that explodes on contact. The blade itself is normal steal." Lyra looked carefully at each blade. She'd worked with gold before in other metals, mostly those used for the ice users since gold handle freezing well. Other materials shattered too easily when that cold. "If you tell me more about how you use each blade I can probably recomend the right smith for you. Each one has their specialties after all."

Edited

User Image
Dillion Alderson

"Well, my Thermite Sword is best used agansit those with ice or metal, even earth. The shock leaves powder on them to create an explosion, more so with ice. Don't ask why because I have no clue. The gold sword is aganist enemies that conduct electricity and fire, gold is a poor electricity conductor and it can stand up to the heat. The black sword is with Obsidian and Orichalcum are strong and sharp metals that can cut through rock, well to a point and I'm working on returning electric blasts with it." He told her, he didn't want to speak about his fourth sword, it was his sensei's and he said he'd never use it until he was worth and the sword would decide if he was worth. He sat with her again, looking out to the ocean.
Aleksandr Michelov
The Forgotten Earthbender
Alek sighed heavily as he came to his senses, picking himself up off of the floor and quietly moved into the crowd, donning his hood and heading deeper into the district. He wandered the district for a moment, his mind lost in the hustle and bustle of the city, in the strange sights and smells he had been away from for almost two decades. He stopped at a bread vendor and purchased his first loaf of warm bread in years, tearing it in half and quickly devouring it, pleasure quite evident on his face. As he was about to bite into his second half when a man came flying through the air past him and into the wall. Seemingly out of nowhere a woman approached the second man and quietly subdued him.

He shook his head as he watched the brazen show of power and watching as he left. He moved quietly away before he sat at a fountain, the only one sitting in the middle of a bustling town center.

OOC:// Edited

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Lyra looked thoughtfull as she tried to figure out who would be best. It seemed this guy had chosen weapons designed to deal with element users, at least to some degree. Personally Lyra dissaproved, but she also knew not all elementals were good people. There were some who gave her kind a bad name and only encouraged the assasines to want them all dead. After some thought she spoke. "I think I know who best to go to, Now explosions are good against nearly any opponent, so long as you can hit them. I am a little worried about the gold sword. That metal is soft but combining it with other harder metals would defete the purpose of that sort of sword. I actually look into a material which is not metal at all but as strong as steal for the same effect. As for returning a blast, that more complicated. Without a power of your own you'd need a device, something that stores the electricity gathered and shoots it like a gun. I've yet to know anyone who has succeeded. Still I can at least point you to the people who can fix them. I hope you have the money for it, weapons like those won't be cheap to fix, even if it is just a standard resharpening."
User Image
Dillion Alderson

He nodded, he noticed her look.
'She's either an assassin or elementalist, probably elementalist.' He thought as he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.
"Thank you for the help, but I was wondering if you'd be the one to make that device to fight electricity for me. As for the properties of my swords, well I'm trying to find a way to make peace among the warring tribes. But I've gotten on the wrong side of both sides of this war." He said with a sigh.
"Lyra, thank you."

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami rolled her eyes again because he had walked in before her. Though, this time she was grateful because the moment he walked in, he was bombarded with assassins. Kurami listened in and started running when she heard 'Prince' and 'Attacked' in the same sentence.

Looking back at the commotion, Kurami yelled back, "Everybody, return to your missions and assignments. Continue on with your day and make sure this doesn't get out. Azol and I going to handle this. Speaking of, Azol, are you coming or do you plan on chatting away the whole damn day." As soon as she said that, one assassin was thrown at a wall. "Woops," she mumbled to herself.

After that happened some were scared of Azol, others stared at her for not respecting Azol like the others did. She shook her head and round the corner. Kurami ran up the stairs. Once Azol caught up, she picked up her pace. "Well, why don't you just tell me how close the problem is, and I'll be more than happy to help," she said as she turned to run down the hall. Kurami ran to his room and almost broke the door down. "Prince Emilius, are you alright?!" she asked getting ready to attack. Kurami looked around and drew her Dagger. Noticing no one around, she hugged Emilius. Just as quickly she let go and cleared her throat, "I'm just glad your okay." She sighed in relief. Kurami walked over to the window and looked around, "What can you tell us about your attacker?" she asked frowning and still looking out the window.

Familiar Shade

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

R e i g n .

The second assassin lunged at Reign. His training kicking in at the familiar fighting stance of the dummy in his dojo, Reign moved swiftly to the side; avoiding the hit. For an instant, the assassins eyes widened. As if he realised that was his crucial mistake, and that he might die at the hands of the air bender. Within the time frame of a second, Reign drew his dagger from its holster; burning at the sight of his enemies and slashed the assassin. Creating a light cut that sizzled when the blade made contact with the warriors chest. It seemed to burn, like feeding a flame. The assassin screamed in pain, before attacking Reign. He landed a lucky punch to the side of Reigns face. The Air-bender stumbled backwards for a moment in an attempt to recollect himself. He could already feel his eye beginning to bruise. Reign drew his dagger once more in his left hand; positioning it behind his left ear. His right arm extended forward, palm out. He turned his palm and motioned the assassin to come closer, mockingly.

As if it was all acted out, the assassin charged at Reign; scimitar drawn. Before he could get close enough to lunge at him, Reign moved his leg back and push forward with his palm. A gust of razored air sent the assassin flying ten meters back. Reign bent his knees and lept after the man. It was all in a matter of second, Reign was above the assassin. The assassin his the ground hard, and Reign right on top of him; driving the dagger through the mans chest. Blood spat out, like a waterfall of red as Reign dislodged his dagger from the mans insides. It covered in blood the dagger hissed with satisfactory as Reign stood up from the assassin. He kicked the dead body over and looked around for the other assassin. He could see him in the distance, running as fast as he could. Probably going back to the castle. Reign thought, sighing. He picked his bag up from the curb and handed the caregiver of the dojo the ingredients she requested. "I'm going to go for a walk." Reign said, walking back towards the park to the crowds of the District flowing like a river.

Company: None.
Mood: Angry.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Lyra really wasn't sure how to respond. Something that could combat lightning. There were materials that blocked electrical currents, she supposed that sort of thing would protect the user, things like rubber and plastic, but to capture and store the energy until it could be released. Something like that would take work. Though if it only had to be held for a short time maybe she could come up with something.
(OOC: I'm going to assume Euan is still with us, if not I'll change this later)
Lyra glanced for a moment at the fire master. He probably had skill with lightning, it be strange if he didn't at his level. Maybe she could ask him to help with a few experiments, or at least to answer some questions about the nature of lightning itself. "That might work." she muttered softly under her breath. Once again she had lost track of her surroundings as her mind work on possible solutions to the problem at hand. She hardn't even noticed when the ferr yahd started moving, or that they were halfway across the water now.

Ruthless Spark

User Image

Amy Lynette Guthria
She's got fire in her silver eyes in more ways than one...

Amy decided to go elementalist hunting. She was on a rooftop in district one, her silver eyes scanning for elementalists, but her chances of finding anything other than a fire elementalist were slim. She sighed. Maybe this was a bad idea.
Aleksandr Michelov
The Forgotten Earthbender
Alek finished his loaf of bread and stood, dusting his hands off slightly and brushing crumbs off of his cloak, letting his hood fall off his head. He crouched down and grabbed a pebble, tossing it absentmindedly in his right hand as he wandered about the town.

OOC:// Sooper short -.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces