Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Yasumi roamed around district five earlier today and was now on a ferry. Her scythe strapped to her back on a holster and her violet purple eyes gleam with mischievous. Though, the smile she wore, threw people off that she was really an assassin. She stayed on the ferry as it came to a port in the water element district but she stayed on the boat again, trying to get to her own destination. She converse with the normal people, not really bringing up conversation about the elementalists, but doing so in her own way to see if they were really just regular humans, or elementalists in disguise. Her element specially....fire. She specialized in this element from her family especially and sometimes felt sick and sadden at the thought her family was killed..

She shook her head away from the thought and felt a presence of power somewhere nearby. She peeked around until she was a brown haired girl, red haired guy and dark haired guy talking a bit away. This was her chance! She had a smile on and tapped the person beside her, making normal conversation, but keeping an eye on the others.

// ooc :: //

Bashful Widow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██████████████┼♦♣♠♥┼ ██████████████
TrainingWaterAssassin
Katherine"Katie"Winterhold

X_X_X_X With a stretch and a yawn, Katherine sat up. She'd finally awoken from her sleep. What time was it? Had she overslept, again? This was becoming a habit she could not diffuse. Something she was sure would get in her way sooner or later. Another yawn escaped before she decided to get up. She would have to sooner or later. She crawled out of her bed, taking her time, getting cleaned up and ready for her day. She left her hair down, which she rarely did. She couldn't remember at all what she'd done the day before. Or what time she'd fallen asleep. Her memory was not on her side this morning.

For a moment she'd forgotten where she was. It was a small room with a bed and a bathroom. It was a room in the tavern of the water district. Her father was probably worried out of his mind. She'd forgotten to tell him she wasn't coming home that night. Katie sighed, making up the bed and grabbing her two swiss swords and quickly leaving. She left the tavern without a word and went straight to her fathers home. She was sure he'd be pleased to see her. His words echoed in her thoughts: Just like your mother... One of these days I will worry myself to death over you... That thought always made her smile though. Her father told her many stories about her mother. Some she couldn't manage seeing how they were alike and then some that made them a perfect match.

OOC; Bad first post >_<

Define your meaning of War,
To me it's what we do when we're Bored,
I feel the Heat comin' off of the blacktop,
And it makes me want it More,
Because I'm Hyped Up, Outta Control,
If it's a Fight I'm ready to go,
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy,
If you know what I already know...

Alone Company
Calm Mood
Water District (4) Location
Seventeen (17) Age
N/A Objective

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

User Image
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆Addison Victorian☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

•·.·´¯`·.·•Water Master•·.·´¯`·.·•

Addison couldn't deal with what she had just gone to. She had to do something. Easy, calming. She looked out her window and saw the water, all that water out there where the boats floated on. She wished to be apart of it. Standing up she opened her window and poked her head out, jumping out her window, she landed on the roof, her hair flowing behind her. She didn't want to have to explain to anyone what just happened. From the roof she ran across them, she wanted to get to the water as soon as she could, people were pointing at her, and asking to themselves, "What is she doing?" Addison didn't care. Carelessly moving across them, she got to a low roof and jumped off that to the ground. She had already passed the town center. She could smell the fresh water. It was so good to her. It was finally in her sight again. She looked around, to make sure he dream wasn't going to happen again. nothing. She ran towards the water, her heart was pounding in her chest and she had a great smile. She followed the path down to the water. There was no one down there, or looking. Though the grass was all crinkled like someone was there. She backed up and ran and dived it.
The water was so fresh and soft against her skin, she used her bending to glide through the water. With out her bending, Addison didn't know how to swim. So she always used it in the water. She moved with ease and didn't have to worry about breathing, the water did that for her. She twirled and swirled in the water. Just like a dolphin messing around. Her clothes didn't slow her down and her hair moved with her. She loved the water. Addison saw a huge school of orange fish and joined them, twisting and moving around rocks. Not knowing where she was going, but she didn't care. She loved everything about water life. And she couldn't live with out it. She moved away from the fish and moved onto a rock near the bottom of the water. She stood there watching the life of the water. Her hair bunched up near her face, making her look like a mermaid, with out a fin. She didn't mind though. This, was her life, and what she lived for. Addison only wished that the assassins' could see what she sees.

Out.Of.Cats:I kinda just wanted to post again C;

User Image
User Image
Dillion Alderson

Neutral Warrior, Master Swordsman

Dillion nodded at what they said. He knew full well it was pipe dream, he knew it was almost begging for death. He let out a chuckle, he's fought for his ideals, he's faced death head on and won. He let out a sigh and looked at his two new friends, well could he call them his friends. Lyra it seemed so, but this new guy, Euan he thought she called him...was he? His eyes scanned the room briefly, everyone here could be a normal person, an elementalist, or an assassin.
'I pray there are no battles, too many innocents would be caught in the crossfire.' The swordsman thought as a shiver went down his spine.

His eyes noticed a white haired woman nearby, but there was something off about her. His eyes lowered into a glare for a brief second before returning to his friends, talking with them again.

Bashful Widow

TrainingWaterAssassin
Katherine"Katie"Winterhold

X_X_X_X Her home was but a few buildings away. She smiled excited to see her father. She was always happy to see her father. No matter the situation. After all, he'd taken care of her since she could remember. Katie made it home quickly. She didn't bother knocking, her father always left it open when she left. "Papa! I'm home!" She called out. No answer. Typical. She went into her room. Everything was the same. She went into her fathers room to see him laying that, probably trying to sleep. Retracing her steps, Katie tried her best not to make a sound but the hoarse deep voice of a man startked her. "Can you go and get supplies for me? I need groceries and since you were already heading back out, I thought...." He asked her and when Katie turned, he was sitting up, watching her with a smile. "Of course papa. Did I wake you coming in?" She questioned with a childish look of curiosity on her face. He smiled more and shook his head. "Not at all." Then curiosity faded from her face, replaced by a grin which also looked childish. "Alright. I'll be back soon!" She called, stepping back outside.

Katherine knew what her father needed. It was the same thing each time. She did a sort of half skip, half walk as she hummed. Everything about her screamed happiness, which was normal if you knew her. Her hair was blowing in the calm, gental wind, as she made her way to the center of town. She looked around for the shop that sold some of the foods she had to get. She stood out from the crowd though. She didn't know why but she just did. Whether it was her eyes or her two swords strapped to her back.

OOC; La Di Da

Define your meaning of War,
To me it's what we do when we're Bored,
I feel the Heat comin' off of the blacktop,
And it makes me want it More,
Because I'm Hyped Up, Outta Control,
If it's a Fight I'm ready to go,
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy,
If you know what I already know...

Alone Company
Calm Mood
Water District (4) Location
Seventeen (17) Age
Buy Food For Papa Objective

Familiar Shade

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

R e i g n .

Reign stepped into the bar. Radient smells and aromas assaulted his nostrils. Music and the smell of alcohol became prominent in the atmosphere. As he stepped further into the bar he looked around, examining his surroundings. A magnificent chandelier hung from the center of the roof, lighting every corner of the room. Tables were everywhere, gaps in between them made it possible to navigate around the room. Smaller groups of Elementalists talked amongst themselves, some of the fire benders were even sparring with their peers towards the back of the fifty meter long room. A beautiful patterned flower wallpaper covered the walls of the bar. Red being the most prominent and vibrant colour. Reign walked towards the bar. The was a cute girl with short hair, almost like a bobcut. She was serving two larger men, wearing identical uniforms. As Reign approached, their eyes met. Reign smiled softly to himself, slipping his hands into his pockets. A few more steps, and Reign reached the bar. He pulled his hands from his pockets and rested them on the bar. He turned to the barmaid. "Hello there." He said politely, getting her attention. "May I please have a couple beers?" Reign asked, pulling a pouch of money from his robes.

Company: None.
Mood: Relaxed.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
-+-+-+-+-+Azol

Azol ran after Kurami, following close behind. " It's impossible for you to help... I got myself in this situation..." His pace became faster as they approached the prince's room. I hope he's alright... I shouldn't have left! Azol felt tremendous guilt as he entered the Prince's room. He silently leaned against the doorframe, giving Emilius a faint smile as he entered.
((OOC: ))

~*~*~*~*~ Emilius Escalia

User Image

Emilius smiled when he saw Kurami and Azol enter the room. His facial expression changed to shock with Kurami hugged him. "Nice to see you too, Kurami~" He returned the grin from Azol with an even larger one.
"Someone came in here, saying she was a healer," Emilius told Kurami. "She then pulled out a weapon and tried to attack me, but Amy came in and protected me. The girl fled out the window. She was an elementalist..." He looked at Azol, a sad look on his face. It pained him to know that Azol worried about his safety, and he knew Azol was upset to know that he was unable to protect the Prince by himself.

((OOC: Sorry for funky formatting~ ))

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami sighed and looked at Azol. "Your as stubborn as a horse," she was referring to his earlier comment. Turned back around from the window, she sat down on the floor. Kurami shook her head, and laughed. It wasn't the type of laugh when something was funny. It was the type of laugh to fill the air or to do something. She looked up again, this time looking at both the boys. "Looks like your spotless record many have a small stain on it. Let's face it, we have to let this one go. Now, we have bigger things to deal with," she had been saying all this to Azol, but looked at Emilius when she said the last part. "It's your guys' call," she said to the two of them again.

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Emilius frowned when Kurami told him that it was their call. "You guys are doing something? You can wait. I don't want to interrupt what you were doing-" He was cut off by Azol, who sounded slightly ticked.
"No. Remember what I had told you when I became Master Assassin. I said I wouldn't allow anyone or anything to even get close to hurting you. I don't plan on allowing that now." He lifted himself off of the doorframe and just stood there. Emilius watched Azol do so, and knew that the assassin was not so much angry as he was worried.
"But..." Emilius now turned his whole body towards Azol. "I don't want to be a burden to you... Both of you." He looked back at Kurami. "Take it as an order: Finish what you are doing right now and then-"
"I never listen to you; what makes you think I'll start now? Kurami." Azol turned away from the window to the two in his company. "We must find her. I don't care how. We just do. She might have already been captured. Let's check with the guards and such." Azol's eyes were burning; he was angry now. Emilius shuddered. He didn't like it when the assassin was angry, but it wasn't a surprise.

((OOC: ))

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami watched the two argue. Her eyes moving from the one who was speaking. She was getting dizzy when Azol said her name. She snapped back into attention, Kurami smiled. "You actually want me as a partner. Aw, I'm growing on you," she said laughing. Kurami got up and looked at Emilius. "Can you tell us what she looks like?" she asked walking over to the door and standing next to Azol.

Familiar Shade

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

R e i g n .

The barmaid smiled, before retrieving the beverages he'd requested; taking the money from his palm. Reign laughed, and ran his fingers through his long black hair. He grabbed the two bottles and turned around to find an empty table. Reign pondered the thought for a moment of taking the alcohol and drinking it next to the sea, thinking. But soon he decided against it, as he made his way to an empty table he had spotted, next to a grand fire place. It had patterns carved into it, and golden bars barricading it from expanding. Reign took his seat on the ragged table, placing the bottles down. He sighed heavily as he leaned back into the chair, relaxing. He then cracked one beer open and took a big drink from it. It made him feel revitalised. He could feel the cool hydrant flooding his body.

Company: None.
Mood: Relaxed.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Silence seemed to fall between the three for a moment and Lyra took the time to look out over the water. She liked the water, except that is sometimes jammed her gadgets, and that she couldn't swim very well. But other than that she liked how it smelled and how the waved danced about. The ferry was pulling into the docs now. She stood up and looked out at her home. She hadn't been here for what seemed like a long time. How long had it been? One year, maybe two? Yet it looked the same from where she stood. Too bad this was only a short visit, just a trip to get supplies and tools, and help a new friend with finding someone to repair his gear.
User Image
Dillion Alderson

Neutral Warrior, Master Swordsman

Dillion looked at the District from the ferry. He noticed Lyra was silent and he raised his eyebrow. He placed his hand on her shoulder gently.
"I can't thank you enough Lyra, you're one of the best friends I've ever had...and the first I've had in a long time." He told her as the ferry docked to let everyone off. His eyes scanned the area.
"I can't even remember the last time I was here." He said, looking at the two as he walked off and onto the dock.

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Emilius sighed. There was no way to get through to these two. "I can't really remember... I was a bit scared, as you know..." Azol made an irritated clicking noise and walked out into the hall again.
"Can't believe I was actually worried... Idiots like you live forever." Azol sighed. "Kurami, he's not going to help us even if he does know anything." Emilius ignored this comment at looked at the female assassin.
"Please don't go after her... Go back to what you were doing, then look for her. It's not that big of a deal. Plus, she's already gone." Emilius pleaded. He didn't want them to get in unnecessary business. However, it was impossible to negotiate with Azol. Good thing Kurami was there; hopefully he could convince her easily. "I can go out with other guards and find her. These guards now know what she looks and sounds like, so I'll be fine!"

((OOC: Half day c; ))

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

User Image
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆Addison Victorian☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

•·.·´¯`·.·•Water Master•·.·´¯`·.·•

Oº°‘¨ Location: Fire District(5) ¨‘°ºO
Oº°‘¨ Mood: Content, Excited. ¨‘°ºO
Oº°‘¨ Company: None ¨‘°ºO

Addison shot up from where she was, and shifted to the top. Her head poked out of the water. Looking around, she could slightly tell that she was near district 1, 5 and 6 district. She was closer to the 5th one though. She sank back under and moved her self near the shore of the 5th district. Addison needed to talk to someone she knew, but not so well. He could help her find what she would need. She wanted to learn to use more than her bending to protect herself. She never needed it before, but she did now and it would be handy. So Addison didn't have to use just her hands to fight. She would be looking for Eugene, hopefully she could find him, if not that would be okay. She could just ask where the best black smith was. But then she would have to find a teacher..
Addison walked up to the shore line, still no one was there. Why wasn't anyone swimming? Such a nice day out too.. She bended the water off of herself and her hair. Though she still smelt like the water. That could be a problem, but she didn't care. Walking up the stone stairs to the town, she realized, she did not know anything about district 5. Giggling she said "This might be fun." Thinking about how she's going to wonder around the town for a little bit.

Out.Of.Cats:---

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas