Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

xxxxF i e r c e sure was not shy when it came to any coyote, be them a male or female, she would get right up in their face without a second thought. Fierce had just called Akkero over so she could speak with him, while waiting for his arrival she watched the display between the two cousin's Brisbane and Cortes for a moment, seemed as though he wasn't to impressed with her promotion alongside him. But it was only temporary. She and Cortes were becoming close, maybe there was a promotion in mind for him soon. Afterall he couldn't be Gamma forever along side his cousin, she deserved a mate within that position. Gamma Brisbane soon retaliated speaking of how the Gamma Male could not lay claim on Fierce as he had within his sentence. The Alphaess was glad to hear that her newly appointed Gamma Female had her back as such. The mood soon lightened when there was a loving display of affection between two siblings, the band's very own Char, Shiriki, he was proud of his sisters promotion. It was then Fierce's ears perked and her attention was lost to them as the overly red coyote spoke, wishing her well. Her nose crinkled in near disgust, however, she did not reply with anything other than a nod of thanks. He was being polite and he cared about her, she cared about him too, otherwise she would have already killed him or chased him out of her band. The threat was made, she was pleased that he kept his response short but still respectful. The male held undeniable respect for his Alphaess and that's why she kept him around, he showed a great example. But regardless she still seen him as a traitor, he could have picked any mate within Tolinka but he didn't, at least that's how it played out in Fierce's mind and he didn't deny anything or try to explain anything so that was that.

xxxxN e x t she summoned her sister, they did their sisterly thing... checked up on one another as instinct told their minds to do. But as soon as each were done Fierce spoke authoritatively, to let her know that getting close to the red coyote was a bad idea and that she wouldn't tolerate such an act. Especially mating. Akkero never spoke his end of things, he never stated that he mated with the fae of another band prior to coming to Tolinka. The kit was at such an age where it was hard to tell how old she really was so the timeline of when she was born was not an easy task to decipher to any onlooker. She did not give her sister time to retaliate or even get an okay in before she noticed the outsider and ran up pushing her face right into his without a lick of fear. She did not see her sister move and go to speak with Akkero, for if she did she'd be very angry, and make a mental note to speak to her later. But she didn't, so all was well.... for now. But when she found out they went on a hunt together she was going to be fuming. She may even go as far as making Cortes keep Akkero away from Aspen, yeah, that's what she's like. It's like the Romeo and Juliet of the coyote world, the rich and the poor in Robin Hood. Or you could just call it jealousy or Fierce being a b***h, anything worked really.

xxxxA s soon as she stuck her face in the rouge's, speaking of how Cortes, the Gamma she was speaking of in her sentence, had asked him to leave. The Gamma himself spoke up stating that he had in fact asked him to leave once already. As soon as he offered to kill this rouge, the Alpha's face contoured into a dangerous smile. Up until he spoke disrespectfully, however, a look from the Gamma himself put the male into his place. Growling she was still waiting for him to explain himself. He soon got the hint, beaten yet beautiful one, she could live with that statement. She knew her limp was pretty noticeable but by no means was she harbored as much as one may think. A dark laugh emitted from her maw when he spoke of her asking him for permission to be upon his land, "Hate to break it to you, oh so handsome one, but you are heavily outnumbered. This land is now mine, whether you like it or not." she replied, calmly but with a dark ring to it, along with a dab of mockery. His next statement made her chuckle quietly, "Whatever you say rouge." she spoke in reply to him saying that he didn't need them. The male continued to sell himself to Fierce, as though this were an interview of sorts. Well, it was working, frankly, he laid some pretty points on the table. Wait, he rescued their pup sitter? So that was why Psosos had brought him back. Perhaps if she wasn't so busy doing her job as Alpha he could have spoken to her. However, something hit her the wrong way... she owed him? "I do not owe you anything, rouge, however... because you know these lands and can help us avoid the predators I will allow you to stay with us on a trial basis. Deny that you don't need us all you wish, just remember I am doing you a favor. You are not to be alone with any of my females until I allow you to be a member of this band. You are not going to bring your filthy vermin into this band's world without my permission." she spoke with authority, she wasn't really treating him any different, anyone who wanted to mate, member or not, needed to ask whether or not they could mate anyways. "Last thing, you will not stray from either me or Gamma Cortes side until I deem you to be trust worthy of being able to mingle with the rest." Fierce ordered, laying down the law and final word. With that she looked at Cortes to make sure he was listening to what she was saying before her gaze returned onto the rouge. "I am Alphaess Fierce. Who might you be?" she spoke, allowing them to now be on name to name basis, her next question was going to be asking him what he knew of this land.

OOC; I apologize for making everyone wait, someone should have told me they were waiting so long!! I'm so sorry!!! Weak post, I apologize.
                                              Word Count; 1081

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image

I could see it as you turned to stone;
                  Still clearly I can hear you say, "don't leave, don't give up on me"...

Salazar kept his eyes on Nanook, waiting, waiting for her to make her move, show her what she got. Sure, he talked a lot of s**t about stopping being her mentor should she got get her head in the game, but with great potential hidden within, there was just no way he was going to let that go to waste. He lowered his head, eyes narrowing slightly, still waiting. As he waited, a voice rang, catching his attention. It was Chess, a fellow Warrior whom had joined the party a little to late. He glanced over as she asked him to give a demonstration to Nanook by sparring with her. Before he could answer, his apprentice made her attack. He sensed her move towards him, he didn't react as quick, allowing her to give her own shove onto his shoulder to try and knock him off balance. Fortunately for him, that didn't work however, instead he budged, sliding over which caused him to grip onto the ground with his claws to keep himself from sliding any further.

He watched her scramble backwards, as to avoid any attacks that he might throw, but none came, he wasn't ready. His ears twitched at her growl and his head tilted ever so slightly at the glare her eyes gave of, confusing him for a mere moment. It was then that he saw the clear frustration in her eyes. A small smile crept on his muzzle but it quickly disappeared before anyone could notice. Looking back towards Chess he spoke.
                            "To me, mere visual training is not sufficient for those in training, at times, I will take up your challenge after I give Nanook another go" He dipped his head to his fellow Warrior before looking back at his apprentice. "Nanook, I'll give you another go, come at me with everything you've got as if I'm an enemy, no holding back, show me what you are capable of" He got into position, tensing his muscles and lifting his tail high while lowering his head to protect his throat. Salazar was not going to attack, he wanted to see what Nanook was capable of, hopefully she'll get lucky enough to draw blood. Unlike others, pain was something he could tolerate, and he would never retaliate negatively towards her, control was something he was taught when young. ""

Out.Of.Cocoapuffs://

Quote:
                            lazuli_wolf

Quote:
                            ii R a y

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxxW h i s p e r had just gave Beta Raife the location of the moose she and Kade worked together to find for the hunting party. Her stance was lower than that of her superior as was her tail, as she received praise, however, her tail began to swish back and forth a couple times in happiness. "Thank you Beta Raife." she whispered in gratitude of his praise. Another female voice caught everyone's attention, it was that of Taski, she was the most seasoned hunter in the pack listening to her was very important at this time. Okay, she and her son, Velkan, was going to flesh the cow out and that was when the rest of the party were going to attack. This sounds like a doable plan. Whisper stood there with her tail low, she didn't know what to do. There was no way she could attack, she would get injured without a second thought. The scout cocked her head slightly as Taski continued, speaking as though she were a Delta Hunter, it was very enlightening. She did not know whether or not that was a good thing. Her ears perked when her name was said along with her friends', looking at the hunter she heard that her job was to keep the cow running. Okay, she could do that while staying out of the way no problem. Right? Hopefully. What caught her off guard was her telling Beta Raife what to do like she was of rank, frankly, he was already listening to her and that's what he wanted her there for so surely he wouldn't be mad.

xxxxR a i s i n g her head in alert when her name was said once more she once again received more praise. Lowering her ears in submission she didn't know what to say, a subtle nod was made in Taski's direction in gratitude of the praise. It was a little curious as to why she was thanked by the hunter, but she'd take it and not ask questions. Soon, everything started to unfold. The female winced as she was suddenly being licked by another wolf. Turning she seen Eros beside her but before she could move again she was being snuggled. Feeling a little unsure of this situation she smiled at him bashfully, "Uh, thank you Eros." she said in an almost whisper of a voice, she couldn't help but wonder what Tem would have thought if he were to see this display of affection... He soon then spoke to the rest of the group, explaining what he wanted to do and added in his two cents to the plan, then another voice asked Taski what she should do. This was Iggy's, that new wolf that she and Tem laid with not so long ago when they found the new densite. She was a nice wolf, with quite the past it seemed. But Whisper was in no position to judge. Raife then backed up what the female hunter opted.

xxxxI t was also very refreshing to hear the Beta flat out say she and Kade did not need to attack, this made Whisper feel much more comfortable with helping she didn't feel obligated to help with physical force, running was her thing she could do this! A few wags of her tail could be seen along with a smile and nod in response. Glancing around she aimed to find her fellow scout she then made her way over to her and bumped her shoulder, "I'll stick with you if that is okay? And by the way... I didn't find the moose by myself Kade, we worked together... all I did was see it first." she stated, making the other scout know that Whisper wasn't going to take all the credit for finding their prey, after all what she said was the truth, they truly did work together for the ultimate result. Looking to Taski she awaited for the female to start off the hunt. Eagerness was beginning to settle within her body, but she would voice no concern.

OOC: Short, I apologize!
                                Words; 670

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image

Cause when I look to the sky something tells me you're here with me, and you make everything alright.
And when I feel like I'm lost something tells me you're here with me, And I can always find my way when you are here...

User Image

Earlier, much earlier, Faux held a meeting, that of which included promotions, and so the pack now has a brand new Beta and Zeta. Hati was quite happy for the two of them. And as a treat to celebrate, a hunt was arranged, good, because this brute was starving! As the hunters gathered, the Warriors were told to stay at the densite and guard the pack. Hati could not help but feel a small trace of jealousy towards all these wolves with ranks. He was a Subordinate, for the time being, he wished to be a Warrior, but he just didn't have the heart for it. Who was he going to protect? Well, aside from the pack. He at times wished he could have a love of which he could care for and protect, like he used to, but as a broken brute, there was just no way he'd ever feel like that again, not after what happened, especially not after losing his little one. The feeling of being betrayed like he was back then, that feeling was beyond ******** ridiculous.

With a sigh, the brute stood and moved a little closer to the gathering Warriors, to simply watch idly, perhaps pick up moves he had never witnessed before, after all, everyone was trained differently. A howl sounded not to soon after, it was Venus calling for Faux. His green and yellow rimmed orbs glanced over to his Alpha, to see if he needed assistance, but from the look he gave their new Zeta, Revan, it seemed he had it under control. Laying down, he allowed his eyes to focus on the Warriors, what else was there to do? Sure he'd go and speak to them, but why disturb their training?
                                          ""

Out.Of.Cocoapuffs:// Could have done a much better and longer intro, but I didn't want to wait on posting him any longer. /:

SweetPotatoPie0405 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
RAWRNano stared at the wolf as he prepared himself for an attack from her. She was already lowered and prepared to launched herself one way or another, but she was just a little shocked he hadn't tried to attack her. She was even a little confused, he was just going to let her have another go? Surely he was just tricking her right? She'd run over and he'd jump her without her being prepared. Her cautiousness made her side step and fidget as she tried to think of how to approach him without an unexpected attack. It took her a few moments, but she finally just tossed all calculations aside and decided to just go for it and launch herself at him once more. At last she'd had everything right, or so it seemed, and she was looking as if she was going to barrel right into him. In Nano's mind, she thought that if she could just slide through his defenses than she could grab onto anything part of his pelt. Within the seconds it was taking to charge him she let out a low rumble or a growl and opened her jaws to prepare to bite. Just a few more steps and then....

RAWRThe poor neophyte tripped over her own paws while in the process of taking a leaping stride and slid right into the ground. She slid to stop right in front of the battle ready brute. When she opened her tightly shut eyes, she let out a soft whine at the fact that she'd managed to bite her own tongue. The whine was quickly followed by a frustrated snarl ash she lifted herself up off the ground. "The hell with this." She growled harshly as her mood took a turn for the worse. She was never going to be warrior at this rate. She was just too clumsy! With her ears seemingly glues to her skull and tail between her legs from her embarrassing display of just how clumsy she could be, Nano stalked off. She spared no one a glance as she found a nice spot under a tree and flopped into muddy half snow covered ground. She glared at anyone who met her eyes, clearly brooding at how awful she was. Eventually Nanook would get her determination back, but now certainly wasn't going to be that time. If anyone so much as dared to come near her she would growl at them, course she wouldn't do much more than that it would eventually go silent and just glare straight ahead until she got over the most resent events.

Company: Warriors; other pack members
                                                  OOC: whoo super short post of Nano failing! lol

Images by WolfumsTheGreat

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                  .Announcement
                                                  harvest moon yeah! harvest moon thisislaw

Hey everyone,
                                                  Just giving you all the heads up.
                                                  Once the wolf hunt is over we are going to move threads.
                                                  I am going to create a new thread, it's going to be a continuation of this one.
                                                  All the plots and history is going to be the same.

We are officially going to lose all Rynn's characters, they consist of;
                                                  Coyote - Adolescent - Sayen
                                                  Wolf - Healer - Blind Seer
                                                  Wolf - Nurser - Tala

I will keep you posted if we are to lose anymore characters.
                                                  Pm me if you'd like to drop and or add anymore characters.
                                                  Perhaps with a new thread, that's not already thirty some pages in we will get some new blood in this role play, please, everyone invite people to join!

So for now,
                                                  Happy posting <3
                                                  Unique

Beloveds Loveless

Matti Jeevas

WolfumsTheGreat

Admiral icedragon 44

iBluezuki

Proxx Omonan

karama_the_fox_demon

lazuli_wolf

Amator Demoni

ii R a y

Acid Candy Drops

Thy Lady Ryuusei

Miss_AngelinBlack

x-Sarcasm_the_Sickness-x

GundamZphyr7

Versatile Werewolf

User Image

User Image»
xxxA sly grin snaked across the rogue’s face as [Fierce] delivered her answer. Oh how lovely, stating the obvious now are we? Lain sat back on his haunches and lifted a hind leg to scratch at an itch underneath his chin. Of course he was outnumbered. If he was not why would he bother to negotiate with a bunch of trespassers anyway? Though admittedly even if he had a team behind him he still would’ve been reluctant to run her off. Such a beautiful, poisonous creature she was. It was then that [Fierce] called him “Handsome one” which made his grin widen but he did not show anything else to indicate that he was flattered by that. Mainly because [Cortes] was still looking at him as though he were a rabbit to chew on. Flashing the other male a quick smile to show that he did not plan on over-stepping his boundaries, Lain turned back to the coyote alpha. “I accept that,” He said almost dryly but not without his customary half-smirk. There was nothing further to discuss there because it was true. As much as he didn’t like it, this land belonged to the Tolinka now. (Thank you Psosos for telling him the name of the band, so kind.)

As [Fierce] delivered her next monologue, Lain shrugged. Yup, pretty much all true and it was nothing he hadn’t expected to hear. “Yes, yes, yes, I know,” He sighed, flicking his large ears impatiently. “I have no interest in breeding with your lovely females.” Lain’s eyes sought [Fierce’s] in a subtle but obvious way that suggested which one he would delight in going after. Then the look was gone as quick as it had come and he carried on as though it had never happened. “Of course, my Lady. You have my word that I won’t….wander off.” He said, glancing at Cortes who had a name now instead of just “angry one” which Lain had delighted in calling him inside his own head. “Looks like we’re going to be close friends then, excellent! I have not had a friend in…well quite a long time.” This was actually genuine to a certain degree. Lain hadn’t realized how lonely he’d been until this band stumbled across his land. It was normally up to the receiver of his words whether he truly meant it or if he was just insane. Either way he looked forward to getting to know these coyotes better. When he was done addressing Cortes, he returned his devil-may-care gaze to the alpha female as she introduced herself.

Once he heard her name, he smiled wickedly. What an apt name for a feisty female; her mother must have been one wise coyote. “Pleasure, Alphaess Fierce. I am Lain, wanderer of these lands. I know them like the back of my paw and I will keep my promise to teach you to avoid the areas invested with bears and where the best scavenging grounds are.” He answered, continuing to sit back on his haunches. “I have a bad reputation with the bears but it is not my fault they’re careless with their kills.” Lain was mainly talking to himself but he often did that; muttering out loud. Then his eyes brightened and he swished his tail back and forth. “You have questions, please ask away.” After he was done with introductions, perhaps he would introduce himself to the rest of the band. He might as well get to know them. Of course he had to ask Cortes to take him around but maybe the Gamma would humor him and allow him to get to know these coyotes. Honestly though, he rather liked being around Fierce. Obeying her order to stay within her sight wasn’t going to be hard at all. He was intrigued by her for some reason. What that meant remained to be seen. Lain had to re-learn what it was like to be in a band again.

╚═.※.═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.※.═╝

iBluezuki's Wife

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

“Coyote never loses.
Because I change the rules of the
games my enemies play.

User Image
                  Cali yawned softly as the sun rose, the fresh snow still clinging helplessly to her pelt as she rose and shook herself out. Snow. Cali tolerated snow to a point. She was amused with it at some points and despised it at others. Droplets went flying every which way, but what was she to expect when she fell asleep outside the den? In the snow know less, and oh was her body angry with her for doing so instead of curling up in that nice warm bed she had slaved days over. Her bed was full of just the right leaves and herbs to mix a wonderful herby smell, making her pelt smell fresh and clean and wonderful each and every day. But on this oh-so-wonderful morning she would have but a faint trace of her usual herby smell to accompany her.

Dawn was still breaking way through the trees as her light paws carried her through the forest on her usual routine, every now and again stopping to take in the scents. There wasn't much up and about, considering many of the forest animals were hibernating. Her nose carried the silvery fae all along their borders, over trees and even passing the stream at one point. Here, she stopped for a drink, lapping at the water and taking the luxury to toy with the fish within the water before she was back off to duty. She didn't smell Kane, or see his tracks for that matter so she doubted he had gotten up so early, or perhaps if he had, he had gone the other way.

By the time Cali had made it back, there was still little movement and so it seemed the others were still sleeping. As it were, so it seemed Fierce was still asleep as well. With this in mind, Cali slipped off to her own den and would rest, not knowing that her body had other plans. And as soon as she had curled up, she was dreaming again.

--

It wasn't for at least another hour or so, perhaps longer that the small fae would wake. Stretching as usual and shaking out her fur which was always a custom. Leaves fell from her pelt, as did twigs, keeping place in the bedding bunched up in the softer sand. It was the perfect size for a perfectly sized fae, or so she thought as she trotted out into the day to find what the happenings of the morning were. It wasn't long before she picked up the scent and found the pawprints of the others and decided to follow.

It wasn't long after some she started with a pause now and then to gander at the scenery that Calista would come upon the small group there. There was a coyote she had never recognized, Fierce, Cortes. Her eyes fell to the male there, and then immediately went to her alphaess, waiting to see if she was to be dismissed or allowed to stay.

What are the rules of your game?”
― Patricia Briggs

Shy Healer

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

“I am glad to hear that” Nero replied as he looked over at the black brute his jaws open slightly in a silent laugh as she watched the Zeta get back to his paws once more. So far he had been the only one to actually land an attack during their little sparing match. But of course that didn’t mean that the grey wolf could allow himself to let his guard down, the match was still just beginning. Even now as he watched Revan begin to circle him, Nero knew that the other brute was looking from any opening in the grey wolfs defense and planning out his next move. With just as much experience as any warrior at his back the chances of the black brute landing an attack of his own was just as likely to happen as his own attack had been and. That was more than enough reason for Nero to keep his guard up and his mind clear. If he didn’t at least take this sparring match seriously enough to make it at least a bit challenging for the Zeta. Then the whole match would just end up being one big waste of time for both of them and he couldn’t allow that happen now could he?

Nero watched silently as Revan circled him waiting for the black brute to make his move and when he did Nero was ready for him. As the black brute made a feint towards his left and then to his right Nero hunkered down bracing his legs in preparation for the other males attack. As the brute waited for the Zeta’s attack he prepared himself for a counter attack of his own that he was sure would be a big surprise for the black brute. It wouldn’t help him avoid the brutes attack of course but it would make getting hit well worth it to throw the Zeta of his game a little bit. It had been a while since he had been able to have a friendly fight with another wolf that he didn’t have to worry about turning into struggle to draw blood. So he had every intention of enjoying it while it lasted by trying out a few old moves he had been neglecting for too long.

Unfortunately it seemed as if he wasn’t going to get the chance as the sound of a howl in the distance not only threw off the Zeta’s concentration causing him to miss quite badly. But it had also drawn Nero’s attention away from their match as well something was happening and he merely nodded his head, As Revan asked him to stop for a second. Just as curious to see what was up as the Zeta was. “Agreed, What do you need me to do?” Nero asked calmly as he waited to see what Revan wanted to do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                        User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
                  User Image

[ forest ] xxx [ Venus, Zheana, Faux ] xxx [ annoyed, pissed off ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The damned white female dared to growl at him when Tem spoke to her, and she never shut up. She rambled and prattled on and on about stupid s**t that Tem really couldn't have cared less to hear. Finally Temyrin had had enough of her better-than-thou attitude and though she had started to walk forward Tem dashed in front of her and turned so face her. With his teeth bared and an incredibly loud growl he snapped his fangs in her face. "Shut your mouth you stupid fae, or I'll rip you're throat out so you don't ever get to speak like that again." He didn't move his paws to let her continue her walk forward and his heart raced in his chest, daring her to open her mouth again. His hackles raised and his fur stood on end as he confronted her. Whatever she had to say didn't matter as nothing she seemed to spew out of her mouth made even the smallest bit of sense.

He heard Venus speaking in the background but wasn't truly paying attention. She wanted them to stop, and now they had thoroughly stopped. If this white idiot didn't learn to shut up Tem was quite sure she wasn't going to manage another step forward without his fangs sinking into her hide. He already felt disgusted at biting something so vile as this she-wolf. But at the mention of his own name he almost wanted to turn his snarl on his fellow scout. It couldn't have been more clear to him that the last creature on earth that deserved his name was the thing in front o him. He'd have prefer introducing himself to every deer he killed than giving her a name she so thoroughly didn't deserve to know. But Temyrin knew that Venus was trying to be helpful and so he kept his eyes boring into the wolf in front of him.

It was then that Venus called for Faux and it didn't even take long for their alpha to arrive. If only he had brought the warriors with, Tem thought, then someone could have just dealt with this imbecile right then and there. When their alpha arrived Temyrin stepped away from her and circled to stand at Faux's side. But when Faux asked who she was, Tem was more than pleased to look her hard in the eyes while he addressed his alpha beside him. "This is the most vile, prattling thing I've ever found. By god. Faux, a coyote would show more respect than her. At least they understand who their betters are." His voice was ice and he wanted to grin at her. Coyotes were filthy, worthless things that were abhorred by any self-respecting wolf, and yet, truly, Tem would surely have had a more polite conversation with any of them that he had been unfortunate enough to stumbled across.

"She was not alone, but any companion she had has abandoned her, and for good reason from what she's acted like so far. If you ask me, call Revan and his warriors and let them send her from our territory before you have to hear her speak." Faux would always do with her what he thought best, but if Tem's opinion was of any worth to him, he should follow the iota's idea and get rid of her before she was allowed anywhere near their pack. If she knew so little of how to act around proper wolves, who would dare let her anywhere near a pup she might injure in her crazed idiocy. Temyrin scoffed, he wanted nothing to do with this creature and hoped Faux had the sense to send her away.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image
[ forest ] xxx [ hunters and scouts (minus Tem & Venus), Iggy, Raife ] xxx [ eager, excited ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone seemed to be nodding ascents and getting themselves ready for the hunt Igneous spoke up from the back. Taski had to crane her neck up to catch sight of the fae she had missed. Taski hadn't even realized that Iggy had come along with them, when had she missed that? Oh well, she was here and that meant one more wolf to help them hunt. "Why don't you stay on this side with everyone else and try to help Whisper and Kadrian. If you can get close to the cow certainly try to help us bring her down, but do as much as you can. I know the other hunters could use another set of jaws to help until Velkan and myself catch up after we spook her out." She aimed the small speech at Igneous, but spoke to everyone else in general as well.

Taski nodded at Eros and his enthusiasm, she was glad someone on this side could also help to manage the hunting group and had good ideas. She grinned at the praise from Raife and bowed her head politely. "I'd be happy to talk to you about hunting more later as well." Now wasn't the time to answer or ask questions of each other, but she would be happy to teach almost anyone to hunt who wanted to learn. She almost wished the hunters had a neophyte to take out with them. Raife ran over the whole plan again, repeating what she had said and making sure everyone was in place as well. She looked at the others as they spoke their assent to the plan; first Akasha, then Kadrian who didn't say so, but looked ready for her job. Next was Velkan, joking at Eros but moving up closer to her and she gave him a bump with her nose. Her son and her truly worked together almost perfectly, whether it was because they were related or because she had trained him ruthlessly to be the perfect hunter, the two could coordinate without a word. Last of all was the quiet Whisper, but that meant everyone was ready, and so was Taski.

"I'll howl when she's smelled us so you know she's coming," the huntress whispered as she began to slink around the clearing. She gave Velkan and encouraging lick as she passed by so he would know it was time to get their hunt started. The two slunk through the bush all but silently, careful to keep themselves tucked down and to move over any obstacles that would make too much noise. The cow still seemed to be grazing without a care not far from them, but Taski didn't want to chance it much longer. With the hunting party behind them any wrong noise out of excitement might jeopardize the hunt and sent the cow running the wrong direction. She had moved half-way round the creature and then picked up her pace. The wind would soon be wafting the scent of wolves straight at their prey and she looked back at Velkan to make sure he too was keeping up and understood the plan, but of course he did; they always knew what the other was thinking when they hunted.

Taski quickened her pace again and she knew that she wasn't creeping along as low to the ground as she could have been, but when she finally took the last step and knew she was a perfect line from where the rest of the pack was hidden across the clearing it was already too late for the moose. The cow tossed her head up at the wolf scent moments before Taski stepped into the clearing with a snarl. The cow balked and took hurried steps back but as she turned to run Taski let out a piercing howl that set her moving even faster, and in just the right direction of the rest of the pack. She knew Velkan would be right behind her, perhaps a half dozen paces to one side or the other so that the cow wouldn't think to move sideways for fear of snapping jaws at both her flanks.

Taski had not tried particularly hard to sink her jaws into the cow yet, she wanted the rest of the pack around her first and after all, it had been her job to flush the cow out, she could let the others enjoy the actual biting, at least right away. As the moose broke through the other side of the clearing Taski was sure her pack was ready for her and someone would get a lucky shot in to bring her down early, she hoped. Taski snapped at the cow a second time without any real intention, and from far too distant a spot to even have a hope of sinking her teeth in. As she broke through into the spot the pack had planned this hunt she rushed forward, wanting to put herself back into a position to land an attack on the cow very soon while still supporting her pack and making sure nothing would go wrong. She looked around at everyone, ready to offer advice on the fly if it looked like anyone needed it.
Żħεдŋλ

〖 Outsider of Uktena 〗

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆

Ears pricked up quickly and her golden eyes were snapped over towards Venus. 'Not heard of him?' She let the words run over in her head a couple of times as her lean body turned around with a confused, yet almost worried look upon her features as she faced the other fae. “How can that be possible?” She questioned, her voice low as a whisper as her gaze dropped to the ground, as though searching the frozen earth before her for answers that could never be given. “He loves this land so dearly, why would he give it up so easily?” As she let the new information be registered into her memory, she tilted her dome back at the fae, echoing her in a repetition of her name to get better acquainted with it before glancing back at the Iota. That wasn't a term she was familiar with, they didn't have one in her old pack of Videre. Or perhaps they did and she had never learnt of its significance before her sudden departure. The was another matter that rolled in the back of her mind. The name Uktena... It was not heard of in this neck of the woods. It was known, but not common. Zheana puzzled over this as she was sure that there was an pack named Uktena that hailed far away from this mountain. Could it be that this Faux was from the same pack?

Zheana was abruptly forced to break her stride as the brute turned around on her and gnashed his fangs, displaying his displeasure for her words. The faes ears perked up once again, this time from surprise at the males temper as a short bark of a laugh escaped her throat before she could stop it. “How immature. Didn't you just hear your friend? ” She half growled as she licked the end of her maw to suppress a smile that was trying to creep in, her posture in response to Tem was baiting, rather than defiance. As Venus threw her head back in a calling howl to alert the packs leader, Zheana snorted back at the male. “Ruffled up already? Your hide was much more weaker than I had realised if you were this easily provoked.” Zheana eyed the male, the hint of a secretive look gleamed in her eyes before she turned her head away. When he comes and takes Faux's head, she will have Tem's. It was a pity Venus would have to die too, Zheana didn't know much about her as they had only just met, but orders were orders, and for now, her orders were to get into his pack. The sounds of a wolf approaching none too far was echoing through the forest, most likely their pack leader, heeding the wanted call from the other white fae and in no less than a few minutes, his presence was soon made as he stepped into view.

Zheana eyed the male carefully. Large in built, the copper toned pelt and the colour in his eyes... Zheana knew immediately that he's the one she had been informed about without even having been formally introduced. The fae brought in her stance to stand tall, to portray herself as equal to the male before her, but her eyes strayed briefly towards the other two snow pelted wolves to watch as they reacted in the face of their own leader. Do they cower in the way she has heard the weak to act? Or do they show no fear, yet still, display respect like how He has educated her to act. For there was no place for signs of weakness, only strength. She glanced them quizzical looks but kept her head high all the same. “Faux of the Uktena pack.” She let the words roll off her tongue as though she had repeated it a thousand times before as she nodded her head, dipping down her dome briefly. “I am-” She was cut off as the white brute spoke up instead. There was a flash in her eyes when he spoke ill of her. "Of course they would. They'd be civil when they're in the presence of their own kind such as you.” She snapped back at the comment of being one with a Coyote before turning to face the new male before her. “As stated by your pack member, I be the vile creature that has entered your land that speak nothing but lies. I believe that itself answers your question that was directed at me quite effectively. ” Zheana turned to face the white furred male as she listed off the things Faux had asked. “Threatened, to be pushed out from my home and that any inquiries to my companies are to be answered for in the accused basis that they have all abandoned me.” Gazing her eyes back at Faux, she chuckled a little at the situation. “By far the best welcoming party I've ever had.”

The snow covered ground crunched under her paws slightly as she shifted her weight to be seated on her hind quarters as she continued. “My name is Zheana. I once hailed from the Videre pack that is far on the other side of the mountain. This alone proves my existence to having dwell amongst this land for having a pack so near and recognizable to this area when the name Uktena is uncommon and originally from further outlands. There are many loners out here like me, some travel out during the cold winter months while I had reunited myself with my family.” Zheana looked back towards Venus as she referenced her name. “During my stay on this land, I run into an old friend time and time again. He is named Turk, a wise fighter that was tending to this land in my absence, however this fae here, Venus has educated me that his presence here is nonexistent since your arrival. This in turn worries me greatly for his safety and his whereabouts.” Zheana furrowed her brows slightly as her dome tilted a little to the side at a question that pestered her ever since her meeting with the first two white wolves . “Why has your pack come to this land?”

▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
                        xxxxxVenus stood still as she had stopped and alerted Faux. But what happened next was beyond her and honestly shocked her. Tem had a temper problem sure, but she never would have thought he'd speak to another in such a manner. There were other ways of asserting his dominance, including just brushing it off and letting the other know that their words couldn't hurt him. But to call the other stupid and then threaten them of ripping out their throat...
                        User Image
                        xxxxxFinally, Faux arrived without a moment to lose. He addressed them, asking what was going on, then spoke to the newcomer, Zheana, stating that he was sorry if she felt threatened. To that, Venus nearly snorted. Tem was threatening enough. Then it started. Tem was the first to speak up. He called Zheana vile and compared her to a coyote. Venus felt her jaw drop a little as she looked in the Iota's direction. She could not believe the hate spilling out his mouth. Tem had a way of being passive aggressive most of the time, but this was strange, at least in her opinion. He continued to belittle her, letting a coyote be seen in better light than Zheana. Then he spoke up how she had someone with her, this male that she kept asking about, but Tem said that it was probably with good reason that he left. Then he stated that it would be best to allow the new Zeta and his warriors chase her off. How was Tem's temper this bad? She obviously had an attitude, but the best way to combat an attitude was not to throw another attitude into the bunch, especially with such words. Tem spoke as if poison dripped from his fangs and Venus was seeing the Iota in a whole new light, one that she certainly didn't really care for. She knew that she tried to avoid him for a reason, but she never expected him to fly off the handle like this. Tem was obviously off-put whenever Venus tried to calm the situation and then called Faux into it. In fact, she half believed that Tem would jump her for trying to take a little control. At least the fight hadn't broken out here because of two sore losers...

xxxxxThen it was Zheana's turn for a rebuttle. Honestly, it was like watching some type of spar as they went back and forth, back and forth. Who would break first? Zheana talked about the other she knew, how he loved the land and shouldn't give up so easily. She almost looked confused as all of this was spoken and Venus didn't understand. So there was another here? Maybe he was chased off, or found somewhere else safer. Venus had never encountered another until Zheana on this new land. The other newcomers were from their old territory. Then Zheana brought her into the mix, almost as if taunting Tem with Venus's words to calm down. She called Tem weak, of course almost provoking an attack upon herself. This was turning ugly fast.... Then Zheana spoke... and spoke... and spoke. Not only did she speak quickly and with much to say, but also in a very wordy manner which proved that they had never run into her kind before, or at least the pack that she spoke of. She belittled Tem by twisting his words and throwing them toward Faux. Finally, after more words, she introduced herself to the alpha, stating the name of her pack. Then she pointed her out, saying that Venus had educated her. Venus had spoke only a couple of sentences to her and to say that she was speaking out of turn and educating her was a little far fetched, but this wolf's words were her own.

xxxxx"This Turk has not been here. None of us have run into him, nor have we even run across another wolf's scent for the area. I am sorry to disappoint you, but the male is no longer here," were the first words out of her mouth. Now, Venus's eyes were narrowed. Her ears slightly back to show a little authority and the tuft of her fur bristled high. Other than this, she did not show aggression. She knew better and was brighter than that. "Fires ravaged our old territory and we were forced out to seek something new. We found this land and it was unclaimed. No pack, no other wolves, no Turk," her soft, but stern voice stated. If anything, she wasn't even going to address the scuffle between the two white wolves. That could be left for Faux, for their bickering was getting on her nerves. She couldn't pick out which was worse. Her eyes turned to look at Faux, hoping that she hadn't spoken out of turn. She wasn't a warrior, so she wasn't very good for back up. She was a scout, her knowledge was in the environment, lay of the land, and traveling patterns of prey. Of course if they truly needed warriors there, they could always howl. Faux had been back with the warriors at the den, so Venus was certain that they were wondering what was going on after the howl and their alpha's disappearance so suddenly. Everything was happening too fast and it was slightly overwhelming, especially with her being of so little importance. Honestly, Venus had no say so in this. If Tem wanted to attack, well he was her superior, so she could not say anything against it or even try to stop it. As her superior, he supposedly knew better about outsiders than she did. But with his sudden temper flare up, she found herself not to be amused with Tem's actions. In her opinion, a superior should handle himself better in front of a new comer, especially if that new comer obviously didn't know the way a pack such as the Uktena worked. "Now, let us put aside name calling laced words," she began once more. "Zheana, where were you headed before we intercepted you?"

Company: Temyrin and Zheana and Faux
                        Song: Passenger - Things You've Never Done
                        OOC: ugh, short
                        Word Count: 1007

WolfumsTheGreat generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxxxxEros stayed where he was, for he had moved into position on the left of Raife, with the beta in the center of the little line of hunters. Iggy, the new wolf wanted to join in and Eros was thrilled for that. another body would be great if one of them happened to miss or was a little slow. One thing he tried never to do was to bring himself down because of a miss, or a bad move. This was a very hard job and the prey was normally much larger than themselves. In a way, they were playing with death, hoping that they were skilled enough to dance with the giant monsters and a good enough team to bring them down. Quietly, he listened to what Taski said. She was letting Iggy know how to go about this with the group. "Alright team. Everybody get ready," the hunter said softly as he crouched low to the ground, ready to spring into action. Taski moved away, getting in position with her son Velkan.

xxxxxIt didn't take long for the cow to smell the other wolves. It let out a loud noise, then started to run in the direction toward Taski and Velkan. Eros back leg twitched a little in excitement as he tried to keep his tail still. It was a hard thing to do with the excitement that was bubbling up within him. But as soon as the other hunters sprung up, the animal turned in a different direction and headed straight for them. The feeling was amazing. The hunter felt his blood pump through his body and all of a sudden, it was as if everything were in slow motion around him. The cow bursted through the brush that they had been using to hide, its long legs stepping deep into the snow and then plucking each one up to hurry itself. It was having a difficult time and that was good. All of them had planted themselves to launch, almost like missiles, aiming for their victim. Then, in one quick movement, Eros showed himself. Since he was the first one up, he had two options, to try and land a full hit right away, or to try and herd it more toward his team mates. Looking at the direction that the beast was coming, Eros had to think fast, but this slow motion moment helped within his head. Narrowing his eyes, he let himself spring up, his claws wanting the animal's shoulder and his jaws trying for its neck or side, anything he could get a hold of. But it was a clean miss. All was not lost yet though, for his surprise attack only turned the animal in the direction of the others. This was one reason Eros had found his place there, so that in case the animal thought quickly and got away from him, he could steer it in the other's direction.

xxxxxThis was exactly what happened. Just as Eros jaws snapped shut with nothing but cold air inbetween them, and his claws were falling through the air on a downward path, he knew that he had to move the animal. Quickly, his mouth opened once more, but this time with a quick growl and a bark. "Coming to you guys! Raife be ready! Iggy be careful! Akasha look alive!" he remarked, knowing that now it was more in their paws to land a good attack on the front of the cow. He knew of Akasha's talents, for she was one of their own, but Iggy was new, so he had never seen her hunt, same with Raife. Raife had a lot of power to throw around though, so if he could land it good, then they would be alright. Now, he carried on the heels of the animal, knowing that he wanted to try again from the rear. Eros was young and he could take a few hits in case the animal tried to kick at him with its rear legs. A full on blow could be fatal to a wolf, but Eros was quick and could avoid such a hit. Then, if he did get hit, he knew how to move so that it wasn't a full impact. Many wolves had died during a hunt before and he was going to make sure that his hunting group never had that happen. They had to look out for one another, calling shots for others whenever they were in a blind spot, or if they couldn't see something coming. Eros was one of the ones who made a point to look out for the others.

xxxxx"I'll keep this side," the brute called to task and Velkan, not wanting Taski in the line of danger that was the cow's hind legs. It was all happening so fast and he knew that he needed a really hard hit, preferably up by the cow's back upon its rear in order to do any type of damage. Once again, he furrowed his bow, laying his ears back and made sure that he was herding it along with his other hunters in the right direction. Taski and Velkan always worked great together and Eros hoped that one day he could have that kind of relationship with someone. His parents were gone and his brother was no longer around, so he had to rely on that kind of relationship with a fae one day in the future. The only bad thing was that there wasn't a fae in the hunting group that he was very fond of. Sure he'd flirt with the lot of them, but none really tickled his fancy whenever it came to getting his attention. At the end of the day, he didn't care for their personalities, or perhaps they were a little too tall, or too short, or even talked funny. Some didn't speak much at all, and honestly, Eros wanted a personality to rival his own, someone he could have fun with. But most of the time he was just criticized for his overly excited ways. Because of that, he knew that finding a mate in the hunting group wasn't going to happen.

Feeling: EXCITED!
                                              Company: Scouts - Hunters - Beta
                                              Word Count: 1030
                                              OOC: Ugh, one great... let's work with this... pft... short

Versatile Werewolf

User Image

" I'm not perfect,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I keep trying;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause that's what I said

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI would do from the start. "

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┫

R
                                              aife turned his head as both Akasha and Velkan appeared, ready for action. Flashing them both a smile, the beta nodded to them as they joined the quiet conversation. He liked the friendly competition going on between Velkan and Eros as the brown male addressed the white one. It helped wolves learn from each other and increase their skill level. Plus it kept them on their toes and made them want to become better. Raife then chuckled softly at Velkan’s exasperation as the hunter obediently made his way to the front. “Apologies, Velkan. I did not see you at first,” He murmured, moving out the way so that Velkan could be beside Taski. He wanted them in front because they would be the first to move. They would be the ones to flush out the cow and drive her towards the other group.

When Akasha too said she was ready, Raife nodded in acknowledgment as she moved to conceal herself behind some bushes. The beta would be with her and Eros, ready to ambush the moose once Taski and Velkan had urged her to their hiding place. It was then that Whisper’s soft voice caught his attention and he glanced at her, noting how she wagged her tail in happiness at the compliment he had given her. The scout kept her body language submissive which (even though he was laid back) Raife appreciated humbly. She had defiantly earned the high amount of respect he felt for her. Of course he respected each pack member but she was standing out at the moment when it came to usual wolf behavior. Smiling warmly, he merely bobbed his head at Whisper, not wanting to attract the attention of the moose.

Over to his right, Taski was addressing Iggy while Raife watched curiously. She was allowing the newest member to help Kade and Whisper herd/maybe attack the moose. Impressed with Taski’s choice, Raife briefly wagged his tail at the experienced she-wolf before returning his gaze forward. Kadrian was also ready to go even though she had not spoken up. When Taski spoke again, Raife nodded as the older she-wolf slunk off into the grass with her son, making their way towards the cow. Obeying Eros’s command, he slunk low to the ground. It wasn’t long before a howl rang out and the beta’s head lifted with anticipation as the moose came barreling towards them. The blood was now pumping through his veins at the moment for there was little to compare with the thrill of the hunt. It wasn’t easy and it was very dangerous but a wolf pack knew how to work together and hopefully avoid injury.

The ebony wolf lifted his lip in a silent snarl as the beast came closer. The female moose stunk of fear; her eyes wild and rolling back as she skidded towards them in a panic, grunting out as she did so. Eros was the first to attack and Raife watched as he leapt at the cow, claws stretched out and ready to land a blow. However they never connected and Eros was forced to abandon plan A and go straight to plan B: Herd her towards his team mates. As the white male’s voice rang out, the ebony wolf glanced sideways at Iggy and Akasha. It was their turn now at the moment. Raife knew it would take a lot of energy to bring down the animal since he was granted the killing blow and so wanted to save his strength for now. While his pack mates would weaken it, there was still danger and he wanted to be running at 100% maximum power when the moment came.

┣ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

((OOC: Ugh. Shorter than I wanted. I hope I didn't miss anyone! Kade next. I won't post as Raife again until all those who want to attack do so. ^_^ . ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff