Werewolves! 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Cookies! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 25 ]
Humans! 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
rawr? 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 > >>

{{ Ione, you're like 12 hours ahead! Daamn. Over here it's almost 9PM }}
User Image

Karina frowned at Lunas words. She didn't like when people didn't think they could do something. She nodded though as if she understood even if she didn't. That defenitly wasn't something she could ever understand. Then again she had a good life. She got to live her mom and dad her whole life and spent almost everyday with them. She had siblings she got along with almost perfectly. She was liked by most of the pack as well. She tried to smile again but it felt off to her. "Don't be sad."
Carmen Lunita Malvagio

User ImageLuna smiled. Thanks. She knew that Karina was just trying to cheer her up and that made her happy. So, where or from whom did you learn to bake so well? This cupcakes are amazing. She wanted another but didn't want to be greedy so she didn't.
User Image

Kari smiled and took another bite from her cupcake. "It actually started because I saw the chef at my home making some cookies. I asked if I could help and he told me I was to little. Me always wanting to learn something new ran to my mother and father. My mom demanded that I should be allowed to learn. So I spent almost every hour during everyday for him to teach me. Then when I learned the basics I taught myself." She shrugged. "No fine culinary school or anything."
Carmen Lunita Malvagio

User ImageLuna was really engaged in the conversation. She was fascinated that Karina too learned on her own. The more she learned about her the more she found they had in common. She was the first person the share so many similarities with her. It made her smile. That's so cool.
User Image

Sebastian listened to Andrew's story, and it made him want to cry. He knew how hard it was to let someone important to you go. Just like how he felt when his mother took her last breath in front of him. He remembered crying so hard that night, that was the first time he was alone. It was only when some LoupGarou members came to look for him that he manage to get into the pack. But he still felt like he didn't belong there.

After Andrew's story his heart sank as the sorrow filled it. Tears fell from his eyes, but he gently wiped them off as Kari placed her arm around him. He smiled at Andrew and muttered a silent thank you. He didn't know if Andrew heard it or not, let alone noticed it or not. But it didn't matter, now he knew a bit more something about him.

Sebastian heard the vampire called Luna come in and asked about his situation. "I'm fine thank you..." then she asked Kari if she could help make some cupcakes. As she and Kari were in a conversation. Sebastian continued making his cupcake he made three cupcakes. One had a face of his little kitty Hannah, the second had a note on it and the third had a moon and star designed on it. He listened at the conversation of his sister and Luna, talking about music. Well, he gave it a little thought and decided, that he was only into mellow music.

Then the subject changed into art. Which reminded him that he left his sketchbook at the garden. He remembered dropping it before running into the forest to battle the strange monster. He dropped the frosting tube and began to make his way out of the kitchen. "Kari... I just forgot something... I'll only take a second..." after leaving the kitchen he broke into a dash, fearing the damage his sketchbook could have experience. Upon reaching the garden, he saw his sketchbook under the tree he sat by earlier. Checking it's contains making sure of every image and page in tact, he held the sketchbook on his chest and sighed in relief. "Thank goodness..."

"Your life... Is your masterpiece..."

((If Distoria is right and I am 12 hours ahead of you...
Then I'm posed this at Friday 3:00 pm then it should...
4:00 am in your country where ever you guys are...
Also I'm an artist myself...
And trust me it's fraustrating to lose a single drawing...
That meant so much to you... ))
{{ Actually, it was 3am! That's so cool. So where do you live again? }}
((Philippines where do guys live??))
User Image

Kari smiled at Luna. She watched Sebastian go with a little concern in her eyes but she figured it was something that he forgot and just remembered. Kari looked back at Luna. "Thanks." She finished her cupcake and folded the cupcake wrapper into a small triangle. "Tell me some more about you."
Carmen Lunita Malvagio

User ImageLuna crumpled the wrapped and threw it away. She leaned against the counter and smiled. Well, what would you like to know? There were only a few subject that she couldn't answer like anything relating to her real family. She had moved around a lot before she joined the family so she did have some stories.
User Image

Karina leaned against the counter trying to think what she wanted to know. There was many things she wanted to know. She always wanted to know and now she had to narrow it down to something small. She pursed her lips as she thought. Her lips smoother out into a smile. "What type of movies do you like?" A part of her hoped there was one more thing they had in common.
Carmen Lunita Malvagio

User ImageLuna thought for a minute before answering. I like comedy, adventure, some drama, and a few animated movies like Spirited Away.She knew it was probably a but childish for her age be she love his films. I'm not a big fan of scary or horror films.. What about you? What kind do you like?
Melissa Holt LoupGarou

User ImageLissy had fallen asleep almost imediatly after she had baracaded herself in her room. Now she awoke to the light in the sky fading to the dark of night, she stretched and then realized that she hadn't eaten since they left their old house. She quickly moved her dresser out of the doorway and placed all of her belongings back onto it. Then she went downstairs in search of the kitchen, with Arix rambling sleeply behind her.
She found the kitchen only by hearing the voices coming from it, recognizing Kari's and Sebastian's voices she peeked in. "Hi Kari and Sebastian... Oh, hi." She said out of suprise when she saw that there were also vampires in the room.
User Image

Luciano, Lucky, Malvagio

It was about midnight and his kitten had found its way back into his room somehow. Luciano decided to leave the kitchen, full for now and go out into the gardens for a bit of drawing and photography. First, though, he decided to look for his father, wanting to see if he'd arrived. Upon searching for the man and not finding anything, he sighed and frowned. Where could he possibly be? Feeding? Yeah, that was probably it, his father had to be feeding. The moon was high in the sky, providing enough light for sketching and photo taking. He saw Sebastian there and he froze, feeling his heart skip a beat. Biting his bottom lip, he forced himself to continue forward, passing Sebastian and hoping that the male would stop him and approach him.

{{ I love Spirited Away! I watch it like all the time! smile And since no one paid attention to what I said on Thursday. TONIGHT SEND YOUR PEOPLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE SUNDAY WILL BE THE NEXT DAY. DAY 2 IN THE MANOR. }}
User Image

Kari thought about it. "I love cartooned movies. Specially My Neighbor Totoro. I've watched it since I can remember really. I am more into horror movies though. I find them mildly amusing with your predictable plots lines and lack of originality." She saw Lissy and waved frantically. She ran over to her and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. "How are you doing Lissy?" She stepped away and grabbed a cupcake and handed it to her sister. She waved slightly as Lucky exited the room. She then put her focus back on Luna and Lissy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff